Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,368 members, 7,800,739 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:56 AM

Sex And Marriage 18+ - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Sex And Marriage 18+ (737 Views)

When Your Wife Loves Sex And Always Craves For More / Help! My Husband Is Starving Me Of Sex And It Is Affecting Me / How To Enjoy Sex In Marriage 18+ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sex And Marriage 18+ by Bossjakande: 3:26pm On Jun 04, 2019
One of the mistakes couples make is to starve their spouse sex when they are going through hard times.
This usually happens to women. They erroneously believe the man shouldn't be thinking about sex in this time of setback. He should be focused on how to turn the business setback around, put food on the table, pay the house rent and bills. How wrong can one be?
Some men even carry their ego on their head by staying off sex when hard times hit. In a bid to show their spouse they are strong, they shun lovemaking only to get battered day after day in the unforgiving business world.
Madam, when your husband is down and out, that is when to draw him close and make crazy love to him to inspire him. Tell him if he can make you hit orgasm in the midst of this wahala he can hit orgasm in business.
Don't you know that men have a conquering mentality? That's the way they are wired. Let him conquer you in bed and push him out there to succeed in life. Sex is one of the greatest sources of inspiration created by God, use it!
Some women may be scared of getting pregnant in the midst of the down time, that shouldn't be a problem. There are various family planning methods available. Spread your legs and make love to his ego. Tell him he's better than the other guys competing against him in that business.
Give him a quickie in the morning and dress him up. Give him a seductive kiss and tell him to go and succeed. Bring out the Lion King in him.
Madam use your sex energy to light him up. A sexually satisfied man is a motivated man. Also a sexually satisfied woman is a motivated woman. A sexually frustrated man/woman is a demotivated being. He/she is always edgy and easily angered. They can't concentrate for long and are usually jealous when they see other couples showing affection for each other in public. Let this not be you.
It's time to turn your bedroom to a motivational arena. You've used your mouth enough. It's time to use your body. mznaett ibkayee czarina rosalieene Rosalie rosieluv geekybabe cococandy yettymuse kanwuliaExtra canadianNaija sinaj afribabe tonyebarcanista Victorian pocohantas skarlett primadonnaO biglittlelois funmisticqueen cerowo uyailncomparabl queensekxy sinaj refiner dangotesmummy ahnie sisisioge ishilove eyinjuege lightqueen ngwababe
www.jakandeola.com
Re: Sex And Marriage 18+ by Bossjakande: 3:33pm On Jun 04, 2019
marialavina darlenese logobenz homeofme armyofone yvelchstores catwalq momcherry vvera Jacqueline22 myfantasies
Re: Sex And Marriage 18+ by Automatic3444(m): 3:35pm On Jun 04, 2019
Bossjakande:
marialavina darlenese logobenz homeofme armyofone yvelchstores catwalq momcherry vvera Jacqueline22 myfantasies

All protocols duly recognize
Re: Sex And Marriage 18+ by catwalq(f): 9:51pm On Jun 04, 2019
Automatic3444:

All protocols duly recognize

Present sir

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sex And Marriage 18+ by ahnie: 5:41am On Jun 05, 2019
I find this topic not amusing atall.
Why z it that...all the emotional givings has to come from the woman undecided?

Most married peeps does not have time for those aforementioned bedfun drills you scribbled up der.you want to know why?

I wake up everyday 2.30am.bug my switch box with how today z gonna be...what's my targeted sales/audiences,my kids and husband.whilst my beloved husband snores away sleeping.
I'm pretty convinced also that he has lots of thoughts on how to care for us..by the time I'm done with all my achieves for that day...no space to engage in sexual frivolities like what you wrote up there.

By the way...marriage z not always about sex,feck or scubaling... there's a certain stage and age you wud get,you would begin to see bedfun as nothing.its understanding,tolerance and good communication that matters not sex.

I for one I don't fancy sex atall... I can stay MONTHS without indulging in it I find it energy consuming...it drains.

1 Like

Re: Sex And Marriage 18+ by Starry321: 8:32am On Jun 05, 2019
Originally created by you? @ Bossjakande?
Re: Sex And Marriage 18+ by Bossjakande: 8:56am On Jun 05, 2019
ahnie:
I find this topic not amusing atall.
Why z it that...all the emotional givings has to come from the woman undecided?

Most married peeps does not have time for those aforementioned bedfun drills you scribbled up der.you want to know why?

I wake up everyday 2.30am.bug my switch box with how today z gonna be...what's my targeted sales/audiences,my kids and husband.whilst my beloved husband snores away sleeping.
I'm pretty convinced also that he has lots of thoughts on how to care for us..by the time I'm done with all my achieves for that day...no space to engage in sexual frivolities like what you wrote up there.

By the way...marriage z not always about sex,feck or scubaling... there's a certain stage and age you wud get,you would begin to see bedfun as nothing.its understanding,tolerance and good communication that matters not sex.

I for one I don't fancy sex atall... I can stay MONTHS without indulging in it I find it energy consuming...it drains.

haba mummy z dont misunderstand me pls read it and see am coming from anoda angle.I wrote dis cos u will hardly find a man deny his wife sex is mostly women DAT do so.and dis is not to attack women dis also come from angle of how to help and encorage ur hubby if he is not doing well at work.see u Neva know how a man feel witout money even as am not married weneva I dont have money I feel useless and worst Dan HIV .how about a married man with kids.some men in thier hard times start to smoke or drink or sleep in beer parlor or begin to beat thier wife.is it not beta to use normal bedroom to make him happy and encorage him.dis blog talks about encorage ur hubby do wat u can to encorage him and sex take it or live it is one of d most important thing to a man.no marriage can be happy if a man is broke take DAT any were.u talk about making ur money and ur business sometimes I laugh at u women.cos even if u marry for 100yrs I feel u can Neva know how a man feel and think. ur money is useless if hubby aint making his own.ur money will Neva bring peace if hubby aint making his own.if a man feel useless among his mate DAT cos he didnt have money no wife shd make him feel useless.treat him as if is a king and den u will see him make progress in life.
Re: Sex And Marriage 18+ by Bossjakande: 8:56am On Jun 05, 2019
Starry321:
Originally created by you? @ Bossjakande?
yes boss I did
Re: Sex And Marriage 18+ by darlenese(f): 2:36pm On Jun 05, 2019
the Op forgot that, women also have emotional needs, u made it look as if u were created to care for men only, haha, we also need all those things u wrote up there, there are times we women get drained emotionally, physically and psychologically, but our Oga at the top wouldn't even notice cos they are too busy, we get to bounce back somehow, anyhow, we get going evn when we are not happy we just try to be cool, it's not easy for us also.
in NY next life, I'm gonna be a man
Re: Sex And Marriage 18+ by darlenese(f): 2:38pm On Jun 05, 2019
Bossjakande:

present sir
Re: Sex And Marriage 18+ by Bossjakande: 12:19pm On Jun 06, 2019
darlenese:
the Op forgot that, women also have emotional needs, u made it look as if u were created to care for men only, haha, we also need all those things u wrote up there, there are times we women get drained emotionally, physically and psychologically, but our Oga at the top wouldn't even notice cos they are too busy, we get to bounce back somehow, anyhow, we get going evn when we are not happy we just try to be cool, it's not easy for us also.
in NY next life, I'm gonna be a man
ahaha dis is so funny av just been laughing. I know women need dis too but is hard to see a man deny his woman sex u women do it a lot. or u didnt see were some useless pple say a man must pay his wife before sex.I know is not easy too life is a struggle but man face pressure more dan women.no landlord will attack woman for rent wen dey send ur child home from schl is daddy.if u didnt put ur child in schl is u women DAT bad mouth ur hubby with friends.if hubby didnt get a car u begin to compare him.my dear society expect too much from man. are u IBO? to marry wife I will pay millions. some men get frustrated and start doing rubbish beat thier wife and all. in my next life if am not white I wish to be a woman abeg u pple dont suffer like men
Re: Sex And Marriage 18+ by somehow: 2:44pm On Jun 06, 2019
Your writeup is difficult to read.

(1) (Reply)

Family / Dumo Needs To Rein Himself In And Respectfully Bury His Father / Progress So Far

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.