Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,989 members, 7,806,878 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:59 AM

Man Roasted Alive While Smoking In The Backseat Of His Friend’s Petrol-laden Car - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Roasted Alive While Smoking In The Backseat Of His Friend’s Petrol-laden Car (58380 Views)

Chidinma Ojukwu Smoking In A Video / Man Falls From A Tree While Smoking Weed (Photos) / Man Catches Fire While Smoking At A Gas Station In Cambodia (Graphics Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Roasted Alive While Smoking In The Backseat Of His Friend’s Petrol-laden Car by Solidkay(m): 6:30pm On Jun 04, 2019
How can you be smoking� cigarette in somebody's car,
A woman's car for that matter.....
He dug his own grave..
Re: Man Roasted Alive While Smoking In The Backseat Of His Friend’s Petrol-laden Car by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jun 04, 2019
hell kuku hot b4, make dem bury the idiot with 2000000 pack of cigar... no lighter needed.. grin grin
Re: Man Roasted Alive While Smoking In The Backseat Of His Friend’s Petrol-laden Car by ekene101: 6:32pm On Jun 04, 2019
He is lucky its not my car,I will seize his dead body till his spirit or ghost replace my car with a 2018 version.
Re: Man Roasted Alive While Smoking In The Backseat Of His Friend’s Petrol-laden Car by Crazyforfootbal: 6:32pm On Jun 04, 2019
People should always ask can I? EaChange time they want to
Re: Man Roasted Alive While Smoking In The Backseat Of His Friend’s Petrol-laden Car by lastmessenger: 6:38pm On Jun 04, 2019
Mutemenot:
I hate smokers.. some of them can light their cigarette anywhere without minding the environment.. No one dare smoke in my car or huz
how does a huz look like ?
Re: Man Roasted Alive While Smoking In The Backseat Of His Friend’s Petrol-laden Car by ogohiochola: 6:42pm On Jun 04, 2019
Haiiiii
Re: Man Roasted Alive While Smoking In The Backseat Of His Friend’s Petrol-laden Car by Annycj: 6:42pm On Jun 04, 2019
this how he lost his life, in a painful manner a woman gave you a lift and instead of you to wait till dropped from the car you went ahead to light up cigarettes, smokers are liable to die young
Re: Man Roasted Alive While Smoking In The Backseat Of His Friend’s Petrol-laden Car by mindtricks: 6:43pm On Jun 04, 2019
Never liked smoking. Addiction is s terrible thing.
Re: Man Roasted Alive While Smoking In The Backseat Of His Friend’s Petrol-laden Car by meobizy(f): 6:45pm On Jun 04, 2019
I don’t know whether to believe this story although it’s possible.
Well, there goes number eight hundred and fifty out of a million ways to die.
Re: Man Roasted Alive While Smoking In The Backseat Of His Friend’s Petrol-laden Car by frowland(m): 6:46pm On Jun 04, 2019
[s]
Mutemenot:
I hate smokers.. some of them can light their cigarette anywhere without minding the environment.. No one dare smoke in my car or huz
[/s]
Re: Man Roasted Alive While Smoking In The Backseat Of His Friend’s Petrol-laden Car by meobizy(f): 6:47pm On Jun 04, 2019
Fixedmatch306:
see below
My friend, stop drinking, you look pregnant.
Re: Man Roasted Alive While Smoking In The Backseat Of His Friend’s Petrol-laden Car by Xbee007(m): 6:48pm On Jun 04, 2019
Trust me, there is more to this story than meets the eye. No sane person would light a cigarette in a car of someone offering him/her a lift.
Re: Man Roasted Alive While Smoking In The Backseat Of His Friend’s Petrol-laden Car by ultimatekint(m): 6:50pm On Jun 04, 2019
Before,I use to wonder if I will ever get away from the habit of smoking cigarettes,but God help me to secure a job where we do fellowship three times in a week(Monday,wednesday,friday), listening to sermons,teaching of the word,had really help me.Most importantly, I am now living a prayerful life.
Re: Man Roasted Alive While Smoking In The Backseat Of His Friend’s Petrol-laden Car by flington4550(m): 6:51pm On Jun 04, 2019
Muttee:
Yesterday In Woman stopped to give a man she knew a lift only for the man to light a cigarette in the car not knowing the woman has a gallon of fuel in the car, the man burnt to death but the woman survived.

https://all-gists..com/2019/06/man-roasted-alive-while-smoking-in-the-backseat-of-his-friends-petrol-laden-card.html
Better “ The man burnt to death but the woman survived “ grin
Re: Man Roasted Alive While Smoking In The Backseat Of His Friend’s Petrol-laden Car by iamjavadem(m): 6:53pm On Jun 04, 2019
Anybody who believes this is foolish. Firstly you pick someone and the person will just light a cigar in your car and 4 litre gallon will just catch fire like that, haba!!! No names or pictures, just a generic picture of a burnt car. No wonder these bloggers are making money.

1 Like

Re: Man Roasted Alive While Smoking In The Backseat Of His Friend’s Petrol-laden Car by texazzpete(m): 7:19pm On Jun 04, 2019
Sounds like a fable.
Re: Man Roasted Alive While Smoking In The Backseat Of His Friend’s Petrol-laden Car by EddyNumerouno(m): 7:19pm On Jun 04, 2019
Offpoint1:
There's nothing sweeter than dying while doing what you love most.

This story sounds too unbelievable. Can anyone actually light a cigarette in a car he was given a lift? that's very insulting.

it could have been some electrical faults, there's no way she knows there's fuel in the car and still sat there let the man lit a cigarette.

Too much sense will not kill you.
Nobody’s asking the right questions.
- if she was alone he wouldn’t have sat at the rear of the car.
- Fire victims will crawl, roll, run etc to escape a fire but chairman just balance
- nobody just lights a cigarette in another persons car

1 Like

Re: Man Roasted Alive While Smoking In The Backseat Of His Friend’s Petrol-laden Car by frozen70(f): 7:35pm On Jun 04, 2019
That man must be a chain smoker for him to enter the car and not quite long start smoking
Re: Man Roasted Alive While Smoking In The Backseat Of His Friend’s Petrol-laden Car by flinton(m): 7:40pm On Jun 04, 2019
frowland:

Story does not add up!
Finally one sane person
It doesn't add up at all
Fuel as in petrol will burn in presence of a naked flame
It must be some inflammable substance not petrol

2 Likes

Re: Man Roasted Alive While Smoking In The Backseat Of His Friend’s Petrol-laden Car by Josh44s(m): 7:45pm On Jun 04, 2019
sirusX:
Omo see kpekere shocked

U nor well o cheesy

Re: Man Roasted Alive While Smoking In The Backseat Of His Friend’s Petrol-laden Car by Brainboxfid(f): 7:51pm On Jun 04, 2019
how can you be taking something that does not add anything to you.. what a waste!!
Re: Man Roasted Alive While Smoking In The Backseat Of His Friend’s Petrol-laden Car by Mutemenot(m): 7:52pm On Jun 04, 2019
deavicky:
please don't hate us like that nah.

Better stop oh. A flat mate then made me hate smokers. He once converted all empty water can and bottles to ashtray... wears, curtain, bed sheet infact everything in the huz including me smells smoke
..a pack doesn't satisfy him a day but d gudnews is that he stoped smoking
Re: Man Roasted Alive While Smoking In The Backseat Of His Friend’s Petrol-laden Car by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jun 04, 2019
rip
Re: Man Roasted Alive While Smoking In The Backseat Of His Friend’s Petrol-laden Car by Obec70(m): 8:27pm On Jun 04, 2019
Cigarettes smokers are liable to die young "any moment"
Re: Man Roasted Alive While Smoking In The Backseat Of His Friend’s Petrol-laden Car by Adalberto(m): 8:33pm On Jun 04, 2019
post=79019093:
And that is how a good samaritan lost her car and almost lost her life!!

This is one of the many ways smoking can kill you.

The most suprising thing is that no matter how you tell smokers 'SMOKING KILLS,
SMOKERS ARE LIABLE TO DIE YOUNG'
etc..... that can make them STOP!

All the warning and inscriptions on cigarette packs even makes them smoke the more.

What an addiction!!
my guy but last last everyone go die... Smokers are not liable to die young... Something must kill a man
Re: Man Roasted Alive While Smoking In The Backseat Of His Friend’s Petrol-laden Car by Olarewaju89: 9:02pm On Jun 04, 2019
Alessis:
Smokers die young, they won’t hear. It’s now over to his dead body. Make e go light for heaven.

Re: Man Roasted Alive While Smoking In The Backseat Of His Friend’s Petrol-laden Car by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jun 04, 2019
Offpoint1:
There's nothing sweeter than dying while doing what you love most.

This story sounds too unbelievable. Can anyone actually light a cigarette in a car he was given a lift? that's very insulting.

it could have been some electrical faults, there's no way she knows there's fuel in the car and still sat there let the man lit a cigarette.
you're way to sensible to sensible for your moniker

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

One-Month-Old Baby Serving Prison Sentence With The Mother. Photos / 3 African Mothers Who Had Sexual Relations With Their Biological Sons / Sadiq Abdullahi: Bandits Kill DSS Officer After Receiving N5m Ransom In Katsina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.