Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,714 members, 7,802,160 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:06 AM

Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Girlfriend With An Iphone XS Max And Airpods - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Girlfriend With An Iphone XS Max And Airpods (43919 Views)

Wired! Before This Guy Proposes To His Girlfriend, He Serves Her A Very Hot Slap / If A Guy Proposes To A Girl And She Said No, Is The Relationship Over? / White Lady Sends iPhone & Apple MacBook To A Nigerian Guy She Met On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Girlfriend With An Iphone XS Max And Airpods by Made4naijaceo(f): 5:41pm On Jun 04, 2019
A Nigerian Lady has been engaged to the love of her life after dating for about 10 months.

The Nigerian guy simply identified as Paschal, went down on one knee and proposed to his girl, a dentist identified as Anita, while they were hanging out and chilling with friends at a bar.

He didn’t come empty handed of course. He came bearing gifts. He didn’t just propose to her with a ring, but an iPhone XS max valued at N499,000 and also an Apple Airpods, valued at N60,000.

Watch video

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/nigerian-guy-proposes-to-his-girlfriend-with-an-iphone-xs-max-and-airpods/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Girlfriend With An Iphone XS Max And Airpods by Made4naijaceo(f): 5:41pm On Jun 04, 2019
cheesy
Re: Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Girlfriend With An Iphone XS Max And Airpods by clive2u(m): 5:47pm On Jun 04, 2019
at least the babe get hand work, unlike our keyboard warriors

36 Likes

Re: Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Girlfriend With An Iphone XS Max And Airpods by decatalyst(m): 5:51pm On Jun 04, 2019
Another phone will soon be out... undecided

28 Likes

Re: Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Girlfriend With An Iphone XS Max And Airpods by nepapole(m): 5:55pm On Jun 04, 2019
Mcheeeew.... Must the whole world know you are proposing? U cannot do it in ur room abi. Rubbish!

57 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Girlfriend With An Iphone XS Max And Airpods by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jun 04, 2019
cheesy
Re: Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Girlfriend With An Iphone XS Max And Airpods by MJBOLT: 6:00pm On Jun 04, 2019
he bribed the girl with expensive gifts to say yes

74 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Girlfriend With An Iphone XS Max And Airpods by Oluromantic: 6:12pm On Jun 04, 2019
Lol. E go soon clear for ur eyes Mr proposer... Love is blind, marriage opens eyes.

18 Likes

Re: Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Girlfriend With An Iphone XS Max And Airpods by Phenomenal16(f): 6:14pm On Jun 04, 2019
I just dey imagine how my own day will look like

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Girlfriend With An Iphone XS Max And Airpods by Westsida: 6:15pm On Jun 04, 2019
cool
Re: Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Girlfriend With An Iphone XS Max And Airpods by Westsida: 6:16pm On Jun 04, 2019
Phenomenal16:

E go be. No worries. You look so promising tho! cool

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Girlfriend With An Iphone XS Max And Airpods by emeijeh(m): 6:23pm On Jun 04, 2019
Phenomenal16:

When that day comes, If he gives you only ring, accept

11 Likes

Re: Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Girlfriend With An Iphone XS Max And Airpods by lilianofentse(f): 6:26pm On Jun 04, 2019
Re: Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Girlfriend With An Iphone XS Max And Airpods by Phenomenal16(f): 6:32pm On Jun 04, 2019
emeijeh:

When that day comes, If he gives you only ring, accept
...yes Sir..... I will ...I want him to love me with his whole heart

22 Likes

Re: Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Girlfriend With An Iphone XS Max And Airpods by emeijeh(m): 6:38pm On Jun 04, 2019
Phenomenal16:
...yes Sir..... I will ...I want him to love me with his whole heart

Pray your heart desire comes to pass.
Most times, people tend to change especially after wedding ceremony.

Marriage no easy o.
Ask couples around, you go hear gist taya.

Keep praying, gal.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Girlfriend With An Iphone XS Max And Airpods by frbona: 6:56pm On Jun 04, 2019
nepapole:
Mcheeeew.... Must the whole world know you are proposing? U cannot do it in ur room abi. Rubbish!
I no knw o
Re: Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Girlfriend With An Iphone XS Max And Airpods by LesbianBoy(m): 7:23pm On Jun 04, 2019
Mumu guy!
Re: Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Girlfriend With An Iphone XS Max And Airpods by tydi(m): 7:23pm On Jun 04, 2019
Maga

Brother wer mumu thinks he can buy her love and make the pvssy loyal..

He just failed!

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Girlfriend With An Iphone XS Max And Airpods by Houseofglam7(f): 7:24pm On Jun 04, 2019
I really don't want the drama with proposing.....a candlelit dinner, wine and good music....and he goes down on one knee....that's the perfect scenario in my head.
Any other drama may make me run away with bewilderment....
I hate nonsense angry

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Girlfriend With An Iphone XS Max And Airpods by Naija4love(m): 7:25pm On Jun 04, 2019
grin I don't know what to say
Re: Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Girlfriend With An Iphone XS Max And Airpods by FuckDaMods: 7:25pm On Jun 04, 2019
The kinda guy naija girls like..
Las las the love go fade

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Girlfriend With An Iphone XS Max And Airpods by Westsida: 7:25pm On Jun 04, 2019
Houseofglam7:
I really don't want the drama with proposing.....a candlelit dinner, wine and good music....and he goes down on one knee....that's the perfect scenario in my head.
Any other drama may make me run away with bewilderment....
I hate nonsense angry

Smiless

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Girlfriend With An Iphone XS Max And Airpods by Martins6545: 7:25pm On Jun 04, 2019
Love is beautiful smiley wink

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Girlfriend With An Iphone XS Max And Airpods by Deuces25(m): 7:25pm On Jun 04, 2019
OK, good for them

Re: Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Girlfriend With An Iphone XS Max And Airpods by Houseofglam7(f): 7:27pm On Jun 04, 2019
Westsida:

Smiless
smiley
Re: Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Girlfriend With An Iphone XS Max And Airpods by Miner13: 7:27pm On Jun 04, 2019
Phenomenal16:
you mean with cocoa pod
Re: Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Girlfriend With An Iphone XS Max And Airpods by Pidginwhisper: 7:27pm On Jun 04, 2019
undecided
Re: Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Girlfriend With An Iphone XS Max And Airpods by joshinto01: 7:27pm On Jun 04, 2019
It reminds me of how blackberry became useless now...Romantic though, but more like bribing the love.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Want To Help My Boyfriend But Scared It Might Be Termed As Being Desperate / I Impregnated Our Maid Because My Banker Wife Was Never Around. / Handicapped Lady Shares Hot Wheelchair Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.