Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:03 AM

Nine (9) Mistakes Most Ladies Make But Do Not Know. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nine (9) Mistakes Most Ladies Make But Do Not Know. (54346 Views)

Must See: Ten (10) Mistakes Most Ladies Make But Do Not Know / I Have A Confession To Make But Not Ready For The Repercussion. / Why Do Most Ladies Fall For Bad Guys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nine (9) Mistakes Most Ladies Make But Do Not Know. by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jun 04, 2019
MOST MISTAKES LADIES MAKE BUT DO NOT KNOW.

(c) oppa

1. YOU EXPOSE YOUR CLEAVAGES. You expose your cleavages. Dear, you must ponder o'er it and think you are 'sexy.' Sexy you mean? Like a thing that creates a sex urge? Is that what you are? Smiles. You do NOT look attractive but sexually appealing (two different words). Did you get that? Yes, you look like a LovePeddler (an attention-seeking LovePeddler). If you were quite observant, guys only say 'you look hot' or 'you look sexy (a thing for sex).' Is that what you want to be? A sex thing? A sex tool? That is why you have no time to think! That is why you get broken-up! Know why? He only came for the advert you sought earlier and as foolishly as you are (with no time to think), you gave in (he needs a decent thing now). Girls who dress without advertising their chest-cups look beautiful.
Do you know that a girl who dresses in revealing clothes attract 'customers?' Remember the law of demand? Yeah, cheap things attract customers. Yes, the song in your head is you are a slay-queen.. Where is that coming from? Who told you you are? Ask guys for their honest opinion'bout you, you actually look stupid and as a thing to use.
2. TOO MUCH MAKE-UP. I wonder how satisfying you would feel if sb saw you today looking like the fake Nicky Minaj and later sees you tomorrow looking like Mercy Johnson acting a role in a Nollywood village. Too much make-up sends the (wrong) message that you are desperate for attention. I know you don't really know but it is a turn-off for guys.
3. BATHING WITH PERFUME. I know you must feel you scent like the petals from paradise..but, excuse you, must you overdo things? You are likely to be seen as sb who has a body odour and uses the perfume as its deterrent.
4. MINI-SKIRTS. During a research for a project I was to conduct in school, I get the 'mini skirt is what is in vogue' gibberish from girls a lot. Hello? I wonder how comfortably you feel that half your laps (even the ones with craw-craw ..rashes and zits) is out. You can't even get to sit properly in feminine modesty or bend or walk comfortably and properly. Why are you created to seek attention? Attention from rapists I guess. You may not know, you actually look cheap! In your early 30's after this youthful exuberant lifestyles and with no husband, you will then change your appellation to 'Chioma Jesus' and forget when at eighteen you had borne 'Chi La Hot.' Chioma Jesus kill you there. Nonsense.
5. HEAVY SMELLY WIGS. Excuse me, are you a schizophrenic? Like, are you addicted to madness? The wig isn't yours still you poise around with it polluting the air.. Oh, you wig-air pollutant, get behind me!
6. SMELLY MOUTH. I had a girl friend ( I meant girl friend not girlfriend) who was very much keen on reporting to me who had a bad breath and who hadn't. Gentlemen, you need to come and see how this Miss So-and-so's mouth smelt like erosion was taking place in some sewage soakaway beneath her throat -- very poisonous. The worst is most girls do not know to brush twice daily; morning and night. The night brush will help erode all the left-overs hiding in each tooth. In the morning, you will have a lesser bad breath. It is even advisable that if you have to take a nap, you brush after.
7. WEARING TIGHT AND REVEALING ATTIRE. Afore my analysis, I have a question: is wearing solely the leggings actually meant for outdoor activities? Very poor mentality. Most girls dress stupidly, indeed. The leggings was actually meant to be worn underneath a skirt. Wearing tight and revealing attire shows what level one has in indoor prostitution (argue with yourself). I am thinking, what is your aim in life?
8. ARMPITS. Una know unaselves. Shave, you no gree. Clean am, you no gree. Na to carry deadlock for armpits dey waka. May God save you.
9. LIE-LIE. Yeah, see them.., they are giggling now. Ninety percent are guilty of this. 'My name is Annie Cara' but her ATM card reads Anamakelechukwu Chizobamnaonwu.
Why are you like this na?
'I school in BSU' and you don't know the name of your VC. May God forgive you.
'I rarely hardly eat that whitish thing..what do they call it .. yeah fufu. I don't like it.' But at the mention of your name, every fufu bows at home.

In fact.., I rest my case..I'm vexed.

227 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Nine (9) Mistakes Most Ladies Make But Do Not Know. by MJBOLT: 7:05pm On Jun 04, 2019
10.entitlement mentality

11.rude behaviour

226 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Nine (9) Mistakes Most Ladies Make But Do Not Know. by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jun 04, 2019
Most important of all
Fish market between their legs

229 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Nine (9) Mistakes Most Ladies Make But Do Not Know. by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jun 04, 2019
Rocktation, farano, lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Nine (9) Mistakes Most Ladies Make But Do Not Know. by CAPSLOCKED: 8:18pm On Jun 04, 2019
MJBOLT:
10.entitlement mentality

11.rude behaviour

12. ALWAYS WANTING WHAT THEY CAN'T GIVE.

176 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nine (9) Mistakes Most Ladies Make But Do Not Know. by Phenomenal16(f): 8:45pm On Jun 04, 2019
0ppa:

(c) oppa

1. YOU EXPOSE YOUR CLEAVAGES. You expose your cleavages. Dear, you must ponder o'er it and think you are 'sexy.' Sexy you mean? Like a thing that creates a sex urge? Is that what you are? Smiles. You do NOT look attractive but sexually appealing (two different words). Did you get that? Yes, you look like a LovePeddler (an attention-seeking LovePeddler). If you were quite observant, guys only say 'you look hot' or 'you look sexy (a thing for sex).' Is that what you want to be? A sex thing? A sex tool? That is why you have no time to think! That is why you get broken-up! Know why? He only came for the advert you sought earlier and as foolishly as you are (with no time to think), you gave in (he needs a decent thing now). Girls who dress without advertising their chest-cups look beautiful.
Do you know that a girl who dresses in revealing clothes attract 'customers?' Remember the law of demand? Yeah, cheap things attract customers. Yes, the song in your head is you are a slay-queen.. Where is that coming from? Who told you you are? Ask guys for their honest opinion'bout you, you actually look stupid and as a thing to use.
2. TOO MUCH MAKE-UP. I wonder how satisfying you would feel if sb saw you today looking like the fake Nicky Minaj and later sees you tomorrow looking like Mercy Johnson acting a role in a Nollywood village. Too much make-up sends the (wrong) message that you are desperate for attention. I know you don't really know but it is a turn-off for guys.
3. BATHING WITH PERFUME. I know you must feel you scent like the petals from paradise..but, excuse you, must you overdo things? You are likely to be seen as sb who has a body odour and uses the perfume as its deterrent.
4. MINI-SKIRTS. During a research for a project I was to conduct in school, I get the 'mini skirt is what is in vogue' gibberish from girls a lot. Hello? I wonder how comfortably you feel that half your laps (even the ones with craw-craw ..rashes and zits) is out. You can't even get to sit properly in feminine modesty or bend or walk comfortably and properly. Why are you created to seek attention? Attention from rapists I guess. You may not know, you actually look cheap! In your early 30's after this youthful exuberant lifestyles and with no husband, you will then change your appellation to 'Chioma Jesus' and forget when at eighteen you had borne 'Chi La Hot.' Chioma Jesus kill you there. Nonsense.
5. HEAVY SMELLY WIGS. Excuse me, are you a schizophrenic? Like, are you addicted to madness? The wig isn't yours still you poise around with it polluting the air.. Oh, you wig-air pollutant, get behind me!
6. SMELLY MOUTH. I had a girl friend ( I meant girl friend not girlfriend) who was very much keen on reporting to me who had a bad breath and who hadn't. Gentlemen, you need to come and see how this Miss So-and-so's mouth smelt like erosion was taking place in some sewage soakaway beneath her throat -- very poisonous. The worst is most girls do not know to brush twice daily; morning and night. The night brush will help erode all the left-overs hiding in each tooth. In the morning, you will have a lesser bad breath. It is even advisable that if you have to take a nap, you brush after.
7. WEARING TIGHT AND REVEALING ATTIRE. Afore my analysis, I have a question: is wearing solely the leggings actually meant for outdoor activities? Very poor mentality. Most girls dress stupidly, indeed. The leggings was actually meant to be worn underneath a skirt. Wearing tight and revealing attire shows what level one has in indoor prostitution (argue with yourself). I am thinking, what is your aim in life?
8. ARMPITS. Una know unaselves. Shave, you no gree. Clean am, you no gree. Na to carry deadlock for armpits dey waka. May God save you.
9. LIE-LIE. Yeah, see them.., they are giggling now. Ninety percent are guilty of this. 'My name is Annie Cara' but her ATM card reads Anamakelechukwu Chizobamnaonwu.
'I rarely hardly eat that whitish thing..what do they call it .. yeah fufu. I don't like it.' But at the mention of your name, every fufu bows at home.

...gud one op....nudity has become d norm now...gals can now do anything for the gram

40 Likes

Re: Nine (9) Mistakes Most Ladies Make But Do Not Know. by patroit001(m): 9:00pm On Jun 04, 2019
Its easier to judge people when you are not in their shoes.

66 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nine (9) Mistakes Most Ladies Make But Do Not Know. by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jun 04, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

12. ALWAYS WANTING WHAT THEY CAN'T GIVE.
True.
Shibaraba:
Most important of all

It doesn't call for the privates now.
MJBOLT:
10.entitlement mentality

11.rude behaviour
You are not wrong, either.
patroit001:
What shoes? Decency is priceless. Immorality is costlier.
Phenomenal16:
...gud one op....nudity has become d norm now...gals can now do anything for the gram

I hope they be heedful and not just see this post as being humorous.
patroit001:

61 Likes

Re: Nine (9) Mistakes Most Ladies Make But Do Not Know. by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jun 04, 2019
0ppa:
True.

Where was any privates mentioned? I left it to imagination. One thing I hate is being accused wrongly. If I see your thread I go avoid am like mad since you just wan use am collect star. Eranko

19 Likes

Re: Nine (9) Mistakes Most Ladies Make But Do Not Know. by Lotel: 11:10pm On Jun 04, 2019
Shibaraba:
Most important of all

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nine (9) Mistakes Most Ladies Make But Do Not Know. by Magnoliaa(f): 12:04am On Jun 05, 2019
Sighs... Excluding 5,6,8,9... wth is wrong with leaving a lady be and just to do what she wants?? Seriously, these things are no big deal. Nothing. Using makeup, wearing sexy and cleavage-revealing clothes and mini skirts... so what??

37 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nine (9) Mistakes Most Ladies Make But Do Not Know. by Nobody: 12:25am On Jun 05, 2019
Dear OP, all these your lists will make sense if you falsely assume women dress for men. Women only dress for two people, 1. Herself, women love to feel good about themselves, 2. For OTHER women!!.

So if you don’t like all those things in a woman anytime you come across such women, just carry face to one side, you are not her target audience.

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nine (9) Mistakes Most Ladies Make But Do Not Know. by Exodora: 12:50am On Jun 05, 2019
0ppa:

(c) oppa

I even thought you have sense self .
God but that really made my day especially that one if smelly wig. Her smelly mouth bet you didn't kiss that mouth guys ehhhhhhh tufiakwa

2 Likes

Re: Nine (9) Mistakes Most Ladies Make But Do Not Know. by patroit001(m): 5:02am On Jun 05, 2019
0ppa:
True.

You are not wrong, either.

I hope they be heedful and not just see this post as being humorous.

What shoes? Decency is priceless. Immorality icostlier.

So you will tell a stripper that she is wrong, tell their customer they are wrong and also the proprietor of the club he/she is wrong too. They can not all be wrong.

7 Likes

Re: Nine (9) Mistakes Most Ladies Make But Do Not Know. by kingkoboko: 12:05pm On Jun 05, 2019
But at d mention of her name, every AKPU bows at home. Hahaha...

15 Likes

Re: Nine (9) Mistakes Most Ladies Make But Do Not Know. by Octopusssy(f): 1:45pm On Jun 05, 2019
"Chioma Jesus kee you there". Is this how to pass a message across? Also did you consider the fact that some women in their 30s who are still single are that way because of multiplicity of factors, the most common one being spiritual problems, and not because they frittered their youth away?

You began that point well but ended it very badly. You sound like the typical conceited, sexist Nigerian male who believes a woman's worth is tied to the three letters M-R-S.

Ps- I am not single, before Nairaland children start vomiting rubbish.

78 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nine (9) Mistakes Most Ladies Make But Do Not Know. by SheldonCooper: 11:59pm On Jun 05, 2019
Agreee
Re: Nine (9) Mistakes Most Ladies Make But Do Not Know. by tensazangetsu20(m): 12:01am On Jun 06, 2019
The most irritating one is fake eye lashes. That's an attraction breaker for me. Like who even invented that crap undecided

35 Likes

Re: Nine (9) Mistakes Most Ladies Make But Do Not Know. by tydi(m): 12:01am On Jun 06, 2019
Always deceived with same lie from Mr A to B

1 Like

Re: Nine (9) Mistakes Most Ladies Make But Do Not Know. by jerflakes(m): 12:02am On Jun 06, 2019
patroit001:

Ho lo show

37 Likes

Re: Nine (9) Mistakes Most Ladies Make But Do Not Know. by SheldonCooper: 12:03am On Jun 06, 2019
Magnoliaa:
Sighs... Excluding 5,6,8,9... wth is wrong with leaving a lady be and just to do what she wants?? Seriously, these things are no big deal. Nothing. Using makeup, wearing sexy and cleavage-revealing clothes and mini skirts... so what??

You don't know what's going on
. Being sexualized means you are only good for sex and nothing more.

HahahHa. You don't know what is going on.

60 Likes

Re: Nine (9) Mistakes Most Ladies Make But Do Not Know. by decoderdgenius(m): 12:04am On Jun 06, 2019
Octopusssy:
"Chioma Jesus kee you there". Is this how to pass a message across? Also did you consider the fact that some women in their 30s who are still single are that way because of multiplicity of factors, the most common one being spiritual problems, and not because they frittered their youth away?

You began that point well but ended it very badly. You sound like the typical conceited, sexist Nigerian male who believes a woman's worth is tied to the three letters M-R-S.

Ps- I am not single, before Nairaland children start vomiting rubbish.

E pain am... grin

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nine (9) Mistakes Most Ladies Make But Do Not Know. by Deicide: 12:06am On Jun 06, 2019
Playing hard to get grin
Turning relationship into game angry
Not making the first move...well you die there tongue

12 Likes

Re: Nine (9) Mistakes Most Ladies Make But Do Not Know. by zomby(m): 12:06am On Jun 06, 2019
0ppa:

(c) oppa

@post: Your job is not done.
What about other 900 things guys do but do not know?

3 Likes

Re: Nine (9) Mistakes Most Ladies Make But Do Not Know. by chiroyale(f): 12:15am On Jun 06, 2019
Tattoos.. Why would a girl wear tattoo.. I just hate the sight of tats and pierces

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nine (9) Mistakes Most Ladies Make But Do Not Know. by nzeobi(m): 12:15am On Jun 06, 2019
bleaching, dirty tattoos and nose rings

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nine (9) Mistakes Most Ladies Make But Do Not Know. by Nobody: 12:19am On Jun 06, 2019
You won't even notice all these if you were actually busy inventing something.

Someone with a d1ck typed this and feels he has done something good and productive in life...

P*$$1 slave.

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nine (9) Mistakes Most Ladies Make But Do Not Know. by Pabloosas(m): 12:23am On Jun 06, 2019
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nine (9) Mistakes Most Ladies Make But Do Not Know. by SpeedyData: 12:23am On Jun 06, 2019
I just hate lies

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Do Men Like Virgins? / 26-Year-Old Jasmin Sells Her Virginity To Hollywood Actor / My Girlfriend Just Scammed Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.