Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:23 AM

Nine (9) Mistakes Most Ladies Make But Do Not Know. - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nine (9) Mistakes Most Ladies Make But Do Not Know. (54344 Views)

Must See: Ten (10) Mistakes Most Ladies Make But Do Not Know / I Have A Confession To Make But Not Ready For The Repercussion. / Why Do Most Ladies Fall For Bad Guys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nine (9) Mistakes Most Ladies Make But Do Not Know. by patroit001(m): 8:14pm On Jun 06, 2019
jerflakes:

Ho lo show
g
I don't blame you I blame GLO that gave u free data
Re: Nine (9) Mistakes Most Ladies Make But Do Not Know. by patroit001(m): 8:16pm On Jun 06, 2019
jimmyLd101:
Waiting this one they talk
Ask for translation in your dialect if u have problem reading plain English

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nine (9) Mistakes Most Ladies Make But Do Not Know. by jimmyLd101: 8:19pm On Jun 06, 2019
patroit001:

So na Hausa I take mention you before where you go since. U done do night Sub abi.
Re: Nine (9) Mistakes Most Ladies Make But Do Not Know. by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jun 06, 2019
Just because you say so doesn’t make it true. I am a woman I should know. Go and poll the women in your life and you will get your answer. Women dress more for other women, the need to outdo her competition is stronger than any male gaze.
tiswell:
Women dress for men.
Re: Nine (9) Mistakes Most Ladies Make But Do Not Know. by patroit001(m): 10:33pm On Jun 06, 2019
jimmyLd101:
So na Hausa I take mention you before where you go since. U done do night Sub abi.
grin grin
The weather is friendly so I decided to take full advantage of it.
Re: Nine (9) Mistakes Most Ladies Make But Do Not Know. by jimmyLd101: 10:35pm On Jun 06, 2019
patroit001:

OK ooo enjoy and dressed decently
Re: Nine (9) Mistakes Most Ladies Make But Do Not Know. by jerflakes(m): 12:45pm On Jun 07, 2019
patroit001:
g
I don't blame you I blame GLO that gave u free data

Ho lo show

4 Likes

Re: Nine (9) Mistakes Most Ladies Make But Do Not Know. by Nobody: 10:51pm On Nov 10, 2019
dominique:
Rubbish. In his attempt to sound funny and savage. He only succeeded in sounding lame, stupid and immature. 10 years later he will look at this article and cringe.

Who are you to dictate how other people to live their lives? You guys keep ranting and wailing about flashy slay queens yet they're the ones marrying the well-to-do men leaving the modest girls for broke losers like yourselves. Even after you've married the modest lady, the moment you become rich you chase after the slay queens splshing your cash on her leaving your wives home praying for your randy asses. Your hypocrisy and double standards stink all the way to Timbuktu.

Last I checked, it's a free world. If you don't like how a lady dresses or acts, move away. The earlier you guys realize females are not created to please you the better for you.
All right, moderator, get lost.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Do Men Like Virgins? / 26-Year-Old Jasmin Sells Her Virginity To Hollywood Actor / My Girlfriend Just Scammed Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.