Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:47 AM

Lust City - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Lust City (37953 Views)

Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ / Lost in Lust [A story by Toyin Olorunsola] / The Enemy Within - A Tale Of Love, Lust And Betrayal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lust City by FairCritic(m): 2:05pm On Jul 19, 2019
Hardes:
AWESOME stuff you got here SolaRaphael

Seconded.
Re: Lust City by SolaRaphael: 7:30am On Jul 20, 2019
He tried to remember what happened before he came to this present state. Of course, he had a date with a lady. Now, what was her name again? Wendy! He was supposed to meet with her. He had actually met with her and they were in the room together. He was having a jolly time with her, or so he had thought.

Then ... then... He had slept off! What kind of sleep was that?

'Where is she?' he demanded.

'Who?' the manager asked.

'Where's the lady I brought here? Where's Wendy?'

The Manager shook his head. 'I last saw her with you.'

Joe decided to check what time of the night it was and that was when it dawned on her that his wrist watch was missing. He quickly checked his pockets.

'Oh my God!' He stood up in agitation. 'My watch, wallet, money and phones are missing!'

The other men looked at one another in perplexity.

'I must have been drugged,' Joe went on. 'That lady must have drugged me! She has disappeared with my money and other valuables.'

'Calm down, sir,' Jimi said. 'I think we should lodge a complaint at the police station concerning this bad incident Nothing like this has never
happened in this hotel, and we will not let this lie low. Sir, you know the house of the lady, right?'

What a question! Of course he, Joe, did not know where Wendy lived, but he knew where she worked.

'I know where she works. Tomorrow morning, I'm getting her arrested. I'll make sure she rots in jail! She looked so innocent I couldn't imagine she would do this to me.'

He felt his pockets again. 'Damn! That girl stripped me of the least to the highest valuable. Such a rogue and a thief!'

He yawned.

'But, are you okay, sir?' Jimi asked in concern. Joe was a valuable customer they could not afford to lose.

'I'll be okay,' Joe replied.

He wore his shoes and looked about the room as if by magic, his missing items would be seen. This was not to be.

'Let me be going now,' he told them. 'If by any chance you sight her, detain her and call me immediately,' he told the manager.

Just then, he remembered that his phones had been stolen. He would have to retrieve his sim cards and lines. It would be unfortunate if this was the last time he would be seeing his expensive i-phone and the smart phone. He also had some substantial cash in his wallet.

Then, his heart beat fast. His ATM card was also there! He must go to the bank the following morning to block the account! How he wished he could lay his hands on that Wendy.

Rather than taking Clara to a hotel, Manu decided to take her to his house. She had decided to yield to his demand with the hope that he would fulfill his own part of the bargain. It was the second time he would be bringing her home.

He took her in his old Mazda car. It was a car he had hoped to replace but he could not effect the replacement so far. He lived in a two-bedroom flat at Ogba-Ijaiye. Within minutes, he was parking at the compound.

There was a shocker awaiting him: mama was sitting on a traveling bag right at the front door of his flat.

He looked at the woman closely. There was no mistake. The woman was his mother.

'Mama!' he said in surprise. 'You're around? Why didn't you tell me you were coming to Lagos?'

Get the full story from: https://publish.okadabooks.com/book/about/lust_city/27928

1 Like

Re: Lust City by dawno2008(m): 12:18pm On Jul 20, 2019
Weldone sir,nice update
Re: Lust City by FairCritic(m): 8:28am On Jul 21, 2019
Nice story.
Re: Lust City by SolaRaphael: 6:41am On Jul 22, 2019
Rather than taking Clara to a hotel, Manu decided to take her to his house. She had decided to yield to his demand with the hope that he would fulfill his own part of the bargain. It was the second time he would be bringing her home. He took her in his old Mazda car. It was a car he had hoped to replace but he could not effect the replacement so far. He lived in a two-bedroom flat at Ogba-Ijaiye. Within minutes, he was parking at the compound.

There was a shocker awaiting him: mama was sitting on a traveling bag right at the front door of his flat.

He looked at the woman closely. There was no mistake. The woman was his mother.

'Mama!' he said in surprise. 'You're around? Why didn't you tell me you were coming to Lagos?'

'Manu, my son,' the woman said, coming to hug him.

'You should have told me you were coming to Lagos,' he said. 'It's not good that you were kept waiting for me like this.'

'I wanted to give you a surprise visit,' she said. 'After all, I didn't need to seek approval from my son before I visit him.'

Manu shook his head. Sometimes, he could simply not understand his mother.

'And who is the lady with you?' mama asked, turning her stare to Clara. The latter had been bemused by the scene and had not uttered a word
since she got down from the car.

Manu grinned. 'Er, mama, this is Clara and ...'

'This must be your wife-to-to-be,' mama interrupted. 'Ah, God be praised that my son has finally got a young pretty lady as his wife-to-be and
very soon will be his wife. My daughter, how're you?'

Clara was aghast. Wife-to-be? No, no. This woman was making a big mistake.

'I'm just his ... ' Clara was saying, but mama interrupted again.

'I know. I know you're just his fiancé. But I trust God. I trust that as long as the almighty God is alive, very soon - very, very soon - the two of
you will be wedded before my own eyes. I also trust that your child, my grandchild, is on his way.'

Clara was confounded. Before she could say anything further, Manu spoke: 'Why don't we all go inside? Outside is not the best place to say
important things like this.' He brought out a bunch of keys from his pocket and opened the door.

He helped mama to carry her bag inside.

'Let me quickly go to the toilet,' mama said. 'I've been pressed for some time now.'

She needed no direction to the toilet. When she was out of earshot, Clara turned to glare at him.

'What's all this about?' she demanded.

'Mama has been pestering me to bring a wife home,' he replied in a voice scarcely above whispers.

'But you should have told her who I am. You should have made her know I'm not who she thinks I am.'

He shook his head. 'See, since she has presumed you're the one, let's just play along. In fact, let me tell you that it will save me from a lot of
hassles from her. So, please, let's play along.'

'But, ... ' she wanted to protest. She stopped as mama was back in the sitting-room.

You can get the full story from: https://publish.okadabooks.com/book/about/lust_city/27928

2 Likes

Re: Lust City by FairCritic(m): 9:20am On Jul 23, 2019
Nice story.
Re: Lust City by Hardes(m): 5:11pm On Jul 23, 2019
thanks for the update
Re: Lust City by Janet96(f): 6:07pm On Jul 27, 2019
Nice story.
Re: Lust City by Zamar: 2:32pm On Jul 28, 2019
Interesting.
Re: Lust City by Missmossy(f): 6:17pm On Jul 28, 2019
Captivating!!! More please...
Re: Lust City by francium001: 8:31pm On Jul 28, 2019
Nice update
Re: Lust City by SolaRaphael: 6:33am On Jul 29, 2019
She needed no direction to the toilet. When she was out of earshot, Clara turned to glare at him.

'What's all this about?' she demanded.

'Mama has been pestering me to bring a wife home,' he replied in a voice scarcely above whispers.

'But you should have told her who I am. You should have made her know I'm not who she thinks I am.'

He shook his head. 'See, since she has presumed you're the one, let's just play along. In fact, let me tell you that it will save me from a lot of hassles from her. So, please, let's play along.'

'But, ... ' she wanted to protest. She stopped as mama was back in the sitting-room.

'O ya, o ya,' mama said. 'Let my daughter-in-law go to the kitchen and prepare nice dinner for us.'

Clara glanced at him. He smiled and winked back at her. He took her to the kitchen, but there was a big snag.

'I'm not good in cooking,' she blurted out.

'What?!'

'I don't cook in my house. It's either the house girl does it or my mum.'

He looked worried. 'This is serious. Mama will not like it if she hears that you can't cook.'

'Tell her the truth. Tell her I'm not your fiancée but your student.'

He shook his head vehemently. 'No. Let's not spoil the show.' He suddenly smiled as an idea came to him.

'You know what? I will tell her the cooking gas has finished. Then, we'll go out to buy food not far away. Mama likes fufu and egusi soup. It won't be difficult to get that.'

Clara felt relieved. 'Okay.'

He took two food flasks, put them in a nylon bag and went back to the sitting-room.

Mama was in the second bed-room where he had put her bag and where she would be sleeping.

'Mama, sorry, the cooking gas has just finished. Let us go out and buy the food for you.'

'Oh.' Mama looked disappointed. 'Just when I thought my daughter would be cooking delicious food to welcome me to Lagos.'

'Don't worry, ma. That will be another time.'

Clara took her handbag as she stepped out of the flat with Manu.

Once they were on the road, she told him she had to return to her parents' home.

'What? Mama is still expecting you.'

'I don't like this prank we're playing. I'm going. Good night.'

He was reluctant to say goodnight, but he had no choice. Mama had really truncated his desire of sleeping with Clara that evening.

But Manu would wait. There would be another time.

You can get the full story from: https://publish.okadabooks.com/book/about/lust_city/27928

2 Likes

Re: Lust City by FairCritic(m): 2:55pm On Jul 30, 2019
Thanks for the update.
Re: Lust City by Hardes(m): 3:02pm On Jul 30, 2019
Thanks for the update
Re: Lust City by francium001: 8:13pm On Jul 31, 2019
Thanks for the update
Re: Lust City by Janet96(f): 9:44am On Aug 02, 2019
Nice story .
Re: Lust City by daddio(m): 10:09pm On Aug 02, 2019
Thanks OP
Re: Lust City by SolaRaphael: 7:33am On Aug 03, 2019
Once they were on the road, she told him she had to return to her parents' home.

'What? Mama is still expecting you.'

'I don't like this prank we're playing. I'm going. Good night.'

He was reluctant to say goodnight, but he had no choice. Mama had really truncated his desire of sleeping with Clara that evening. But Manu would wait. There would be another time.

The following morning, Joe was at the branch of the bank where he had opened a current and savings account on the campus. He told them he was robbed at gun point and had lost his valuables including this phones and ATM card.

He also requested to know his account balance and was glad that his hard-earned money had not been touched. The bank promptly disabled all transactions on the ATM card.

That was his first step.

The next one would be to go to the service providers of the network he used so that he could block those sims and recover the lines. He decided that could wait until noon.

It was his eagerness to go to the police station, report the previous night incident and take some policemen to arrest Wendy. When he did that, he met only the shop owner at work.

'Good morning,' Joe, flanked on either side by two plain-clothed policemen, greeted him.

'Good morning, sir. Do you want to type documents or to make photocopies?'

'None. Where's your assistant?' Joe asked heatedly.

'You mean Wendy? I've not seen her this morning, and I wonder why she hasn't come.'

The policeman to Joe's right brought out his i.d card from his breast pocket. 'I'm detective Sergeant Momoh, with my colleague here.' He pointed at the other man., who nodded.

'That your assistant has committed a serious crime and we're here to arrest her,' Momoh continued.

'A crime? Wendy committed a crime?'

'Yes,' Joe said. 'That thieving bitch drugged me and stole everything in my possession.'

'What?' The man looked genuinely surprised. 'Wendy did that?'

'Yes,' Sergeant Momoh put in. 'So, you need to cooperate with us. Where does she live?'

'Hold on.' The man opened his drawer and brought out two stapled papers that looked like a C.V.

It belonged to Wendy. He handed it to Momoh. 'That's her address and other contact. You can have it.'

'Thank you.' Momoh brought out a complimentary card from the same pocket he had brought the i.d. Card.

'Here, give me a call the moment she pops up here.'

The man nodded. 'Alright, Sergeant.'

Momoh turned to Joe. 'Oga, leave us to continue the work from here. You can be calling my number to be updated on the matter. Don't worry, we'll get her arrested and the law will take its course.'

Joe nodded. 'You really must get her arrested. There's no way a lady will treat me so dishonorably and go scot-free. That Wendy must rot in jail!'

'We'll do our best,' the other officer, who had been taciturn, said.

Joe nodded. 'Yes. I want your very best.'

You can get the full download at:
https://publish.okadabooks.com/book/about/lust_city/27928

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lust City by FairCritic(m): 2:05pm On Aug 03, 2019
Nice update.
Re: Lust City by Zamar: 8:44pm On Aug 05, 2019
Nice update.
Re: Lust City by SolaRaphael: 7:22am On Aug 06, 2019
The man nodded. 'Alright, Sergeant.'

Momoh turned to Joe. 'Oga, leave us to continue the work from here. You can be calling my number to be updated on the matter. Don't worry, we'll get her arrested and the law will take its course.'

Joe nodded. 'You really must get her arrested. There's no way a lady will treat me so dishonorably and go scot-free. That Wendy must rot in jail!'

'We'll do our best,' the other officer, who had been taciturn, said.

Joe nodded. 'Yes. I want your very best.'

Eddie had a busy day in the office and in the court. It was almost four o'clock before he had a respite. Right in his office, he changed from his law gown to t-shirt.

He intended to move from the office to Amorisia Store at Ikeja. Slowly, he drove to the place as the traffic was already building up.

Linda personally attended to him. She showed round the different products that Amorisia offered for sale. Eddie was impressed by what he saw.

He never imagined that some of those products were offered for sale right here in Nigeria.

He pointed at a black curvy-haired doll that looked very appealing to him.

'How much does this cost?' he asked.

'N700,000.'

He nodded as he did not expect anything less. He made money transfer right there and she got the bank text alert. He was given the manual which covered the usage and the maintenance.

'Do not hesitate to give us a call if and when the need arises.'

The collapsible doll was put in a case and that looked more like a suitcase. That was it. He had a sex partner he would not take to dinner or buy exotic items for; but the one he could have unfettered sexual access to. In his mind, he thought of a name to call her.

Several names came to his mind but he finally settled for Dolly.

Yes, that seemed appropriate enough. He put the case of Dolly in his car and drove home. He decided he would have to leave Dolly in the booth of the car until his children had slept.

He didn't want anybody to know about her; she must forever be his secret love.

It was almost mid-night when he had the chance to bring Dolly to his apartment and to his bedroom.

The children had just gone to bed. He locked the bedroom door and brought her out. He was not in a hurry to sleep with her as he took his time in reading the manual and examining the humanoid toy.

He grinned to himself when he read that Dolly could moan when in the act. Good, I would see how good she was in doing that, he thought gleefully.

Minutes later, Eddie went into action with Dolly.

Three days after the unsavory incident, Joe was miffed that the police had neither apprehended Wendy nor bring her to justice.

'All the addresses she put on the so-called c.v were fake,' Sergeant Momoh had explained.

'Those she used as referees were either non-existing or of fake addresses. We could not pin her down to anybody. Her known telephone numbers were not going. Of course, she has not shown up at the business center since that day. Be patient, we're still trying to track her down.'

Be patient! Joe scoffed in his mind. How long would he be patient? What would have pleased him was getting her behind bar. This plea of exercising patience was actually not what he wanted to hear.

You can get the full download: https://publish.okadabooks.com/book/about/lust_city/27928

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lust City by Hardes(m): 2:50pm On Aug 06, 2019
thanks for the update
Re: Lust City by Janet96(f): 9:24pm On Aug 06, 2019
Nice story. Keep it up.
Re: Lust City by SolaRaphael: 6:48am On Aug 08, 2019
Three days after the unsavory incident, Joe was miffed that the police had neither apprehended Wendy nor bring her to justice.

'All the addresses she put on the so-called c.v were fake,' Sergeant Momoh had explained. Those she used as referees were either non-existing or of fake addresses. We could not pin her down to anybody. Her known telephone numbers were not going. Of course, she has not shown up at the business center since that day. Be patient, we're still trying to track her down.'

Be patient! Joe scoffed in his mind. How long would he be patient? What would have pleased him was getting her behind bar.

This plea of exercising patience was actually not what he wanted to hear.

He sat back relaxingly on the chair in his office. He had been able to retrieve his mobile lines and, for now, had bought a not-so-expensive Nokia phone.

It pained him to realize that his i-phone and Samsung smart phone were no more.

Someone knocked at his door.

'Yes, come in,' he called out.

The knob was turned and the door pushed inside. Agatha came in, looking very pretty. One look at her made Joe to forget about his apprehensions.

'Good afternoon, sir,' she greeted.

'Agatha, Agatha. How're you?'

'Fine, sir. Hope I'm not disturbing anything?'

'Oh, no, you're not. Sit down.'

They had light conversations. Joe would have wished to take her to Lolita again, but the recent ugly outing flashed across his mind.

You must caution yourself a bit, he told himself.

'I hope I did very well in yesterday's test,' Agatha said.

'Of course, you did very well,' he replied. 'You got excellent marks.'

She smiled and nodded. 'Thank you, doctor. I know I can count on you.'

'Sure. As long as you remain in my good book.'

The truth was Joe had not even marked the test scripts. But he knew that anytime he marked them, she would be given excellent marks. That was the norm, according to Doctor Joe Sabada.

More minutes later Agatha left his office and returned to her hostel room. It was Friday afternoon and she was preparing to go to her uncle's place at Ogba-Ijaiye to spend the weekend.

She was putting some clothes and personal effects into her valise when Anfani, her roommate came in.

'Don't tell me you're planning to spend the weekend in town again,' Anfani said.

'That's what I'm planning to do. I don't want another dull and drab weekend.'

Anfani nodded. 'You're right. Nobody wants a drab weekend. So, where you're going, are you sure it won't be drab and dull?'

Agatha chuckled. 'No matter how dull my uncle's place is, it will be more exciting than staying here.'

Anfani scoffed at that. 'Are you saying it's your uncle that gives you fun? Come on, Agatha, why don't you go to where the fun really is?'

Agatha stopped in what she was doing to stare at her friend and roommate.

'What're you trying to say, Anfani?'

'See, I should have told you some time ago and I was wondering how you would react to it.'

'React to what? What did you want to tell me?'

Anfani moved closer to her. 'See, there's a place we can go tonight to have great fun.'

You can get the complete story: https://publish.okadabooks.com/book/about/lust_city/27928

1 Like

Re: Lust City by Hardes(m): 10:33pm On Aug 08, 2019
Following closely
Re: Lust City by Janet96(f): 10:12am On Aug 10, 2019
Nice update.
Re: Lust City by SolaRaphael: 8:41am On Aug 11, 2019
Anfani scoffed at that. 'Are you saying it's your uncle that gives you fun? Come on, Agatha, why don't you go to where the fun really is?'

Agatha stopped in what she was doing to stare at her friend and roommate.

'What're you trying to say, Anfani?'

'See, I should have told you some time ago and I was wondering how you would react to it.'

'React to what? What did you want to tell me?'

Anfani moved closer to her. 'See, there's a place we can go tonight to have great fun.'

'Really?'

'Yes. It's a club house. A new club house.'

Agatha clouded her face. 'I don't really love going to clubs or parties. Besides, I don't like prostituting my body in any way.'

Anfani looked indignant. 'Who's asking you to prostitute your body? See, this new club needs dancers. All you will do is to dance.'

Agatha was getting interested. 'Are you sure that is all to it?'

'Of course. I and my friend, Fatty, were there last weekend. You'll get paid for dancing. What's more, some of the customers who are very impressed can even come to spray currency notes - both local and international - on you. It's as cool as that.'

Agatha became completely interested. 'If that's the case, then count me in.'

Anfani nodded. 'Good. The club is at Ikoyi. We'll go there by six p.m.'

'In that case, I need to let my dad know that I'll not be coming home again tonight.'

'Yes, do that.'

Agatha brought out her phone and put a call to her daddy. Eddie was on his way home from office when her call came through.

'Hello, Agatha. How're you?' he greeted.

'I'm fine, daddy. I want to tell you I won't be able to come home again tonight.'

'Why?' Eddie demanded.

Agatha had already thought of a little lie to tell. 'One of my lecturers has put his test for tomorrow. Can you imagine? That's the situation.'

Eddie sighed and the sound was audible across the line.

'Alright,' he said. 'Make sure you study very well and you do your test well,' he admonished.

'Yes, daddy.'

'Alright, good night.'

'Goodnight. My regards to Nnena and her sisters.'

Anfani who had been keenly listening to her utterances burst into laughter as soon as Agatha cut the line.

'You're going to write a test indeed!'

'Abi o. I've got to start preparing for the test right away.'

There was another round of laughter. Just then, Anfani glanced at her watch. 'Hey, let's start preparing for our outing now.'

As they were dressing up, they were joined by Lateefat, also known as Fatty, Anfani's friend, who had also been to the club with Anfani before. The three young ladies left the campus and took a cab to Ikoyi.

They were billed to start their session by seven p.m and they were there quarter to seven.

'It's good you ladies are early,' Cyril the club manager said. 'The management does not condone lateness.'

Anfani nodded. 'Yes, we know. That's why we're here now. My friend here, Agatha is joining us.'

Cyril gazed at Agatha. 'I thought I've seen her before. Was she not here last weekend?'

Agatha shook her head vigorously while Anfani said,
'No. She's just joining us.'

'Good,' Cyril said. He offered his right hand to Agatha for a handshake. 'You're welcome, baby.'

Agatha did not like to be so addressed, especially from a near-stranger, but she didn't say a thing.

You can get the full download: https://publish.okadabooks.com/book/about/lust_city/27928

3 Likes

Re: Lust City by Hardes(m): 10:52am On Aug 11, 2019
Thanks for the update

1 Like

Re: Lust City by francium001: 11:40am On Aug 11, 2019
Still following

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lust City by Janet96(f): 8:14am On Aug 12, 2019
Nice update.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lust City by ThrillPlus: 2:48pm On Aug 13, 2019
Nice story.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lust City by SolaRaphael: 2:28pm On Aug 14, 2019
Anfani nodded. 'Yes, we know. That's why we're here now. My friend here, Agatha is joining us.'

Cyril gazed at Agatha. 'I thought I've seen her before. Was she not here last weekend?'

Agatha shook her head vigorously while Anfani said,

'No. She's just joining us.'

'Good,' Cyril said. He offered his right hand to Agatha for a handshake. 'You're welcome, baby.'

Agatha did not like to be so addressed, especially from a near-stranger, but she didn't say a thing.

'Good evening, sir,' Agatha said.

'What?' Cyril looked scandalized. 'Drop the sir. I'm Cyril to everybody here, is that not so, Anfani?'

Anfani and Fatty smiled. 'Yes, it is so,' Anfani said.

He nodded. 'That's it. Alright, you ladies should go to the dressing room and get prepared.

They nodded. Anfani led them to the cozy dressing room where they met two other young ladies.

'Hello, girls,' Anfani greeted.

'Hi,' one of them answered.

Agatha had thought it was a dressing room where they would change to a costume or something. She was shocked at the turn of event.

'Take a locker where you'll keep your clothes,' Anfani told her.

She was at a loss. The two ladies they had met had started removing their clothes. Anfani and Fatty were doing the same thing.

'Where're the costumes we'll wear?' Agatha asked.

'Our naked bodies are our costumes,' Anfani replied.

'Sorry I didn't tell you: we're dancing naked.'

'What?!' Agatha genuinely looked horrified. 'You can't be serious!'

The other two ladies turned to stare at her. They were now completely naked and they seemed so unabashed about it.

'You didn't tell her before?' Fatty asked Anfani.

'Yes. But, it's all part of the fun,' Anfani replied as she removed her bra and pantie.

She smiled at Agatha. 'Don't worry, my dear. It's just that the guests are not interested in the clothes you're wearing. Rather, they want to see your natural boobs and bum as you dance. Those are the things that impress them and that's why they're dropping their money.'

Agatha was dumb-founded. She could simply not believe what she was hearing.

'One thing I can assure you is that the pay is good. Then, another thing: even if you're still a virgin, you'll remain one, except you choose not to. Everything is harmless, okay?'

Agatha was in a dilemma. She thought of leaving the club right now and never coming again. But she also thought of the word 'harmless' which Anfani said. If it was harmless, why must she chicken out?

'Come on, Agatha,' Fatty urged. 'This is a cool thing to do, if you ask me.'

'And there's cool money to earn. Baby, get undressed. You don't have all day.'

Agatha nodded dumbly, as her hands went to her top to start removing her clothes.

A week after Eddie had brought Dolly home, he was having the fun of his life, or so he thought. He certainly found this experience fantastic and fascinating. Dolly was the best partner he ever had, in his own reckoning. She never complained.

She never demanded for anything, and she was never tired of him. Real-life or not, Eddie believed this was a blissful experience. He got a call from Miss Linda, the manager of the store where he had made the august purchase.

'Good day, sir. This is Miss Linda on the line.'

'Good day,' he replied. 'Yes, I've stored your number, so I know you're the one. How're you?'

'Fine. I call to find out if you have any complaint about the product we sold to you.'

You can get the full download at: https://publish.okadabooks.com/book/about/lust_city/27928

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The River / Tears Of A Soldier............ A Military War Story / Love Cycle [pre-destiny]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.