Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,641,094 members, 6,181,890 topics. Date: Friday, 05 March 2021 at 10:58 PM

Lust City - Literature (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Lust City (22178 Views)

Scents Of Lust (18+) / Lost in Lust [A story by Toyin Olorunsola] / The Enemy Within - A Tale Of Love, Lust And Betrayal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lust City by Odoogu(m): 9:58pm On Feb 20
Ann2012:

Says who? grin
I dey always see way you dey dodge these shots them ni cheesy
na only single lady fit dey dodge like that cheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: Lust City by Ann2012(f): 7:12am On Feb 21
Odoogu:

I dey always see way you dey dodge these shots them ni cheesy

na only single lady fit dey dodge like that cheesycheesy

Hmmmm
Re: Lust City by Odoogu(m): 1:51pm On Feb 21
Ann2012:

Hmmmm
so you concur?tongue
Re: Lust City by PrinceMon101: 9:12pm On Feb 21
Ann2012:

Help me tell them oooo

But Ann, you really single?😁

1 Like

Re: Lust City by Odoogu(m): 12:17pm On Feb 23
PrinceMon101:

But Ann, you really single?😁
badt guy cheesycheesy
Re: Lust City by cokhale(m): 1:22pm On Feb 23
SolaRaphael:
Good day, good people. This story wil run concurrently with my other story titled 'Fear No More', without one disturbing the other.

'Lust City' is a story of love and lust in an urban settlement. The story will entertain and inspire.

Happy reading.

Note that comments are welcome.

Lust City

(c) Copyright control. 2019.

By seven p.m., when Manu got to the Pleasure Zone Restaurant and Bar, the place was already brimming with customers. After the hard day's work, many men decided to frequent the place for relaxation.

Some came to drink while some wanted to dine. Some others came to satisfy their pent-up lusts. Yet, some came to enjoy all the services that the place could offer. Apart from the food, wine and beer, some scantily dressed ladies offered 'short time' and 'long term' services for men who desired them.

Manu came to take drinks and pepper soup and to have a fun-filling time with his regular, the lady simply known as Princess.

He sat on one of the plastic chairs surrounding an empty round table. He could see and hear clearly the programme going on on the television. One of the sales girls drifted towards him.

'Welcome, sir. What can we offer you?'

Manu nodded at her. He told her the brand of beer he wanted. 'Also give me a plate of pepper soup.'

Within a couple of minutes, his orders were brought. He used table spoon to sip the soup as he took the beer. Intermittently, he also picked meats from the plate and munched. He had not spent up to ten minutes when Femi came to the bar. Manu and Femi were working together before the latter got a job at Dangogo Foods Limited as Sales Supervisor. Manu owned Excellento Tutorial School and Femi used to be his Economics teacher for GCE and UTME students. His job had taken him away, but not totally. Many evenings, they met in the bar.

'Manu, the Manu,' Femi hailed, making straight for his table. 'How was school today?'

Manu smiled, shook hands with him and shrugged.

'School was fine as usual,' he returned. 'How was you rice, salt and sugar business?'

'Fine too.' He sat down opposite Manu. He too ordered for beer and pepper soup. As the sales girl brought his orders, Femi looked at her with a grin.

'Is Juliet around?'

The girl nodded. 'Yes, sir.'

Femi's grin became wider. 'Tell her to come.'

Once again, the sales girl nodded. 'Yes, sir.'

Manu could not understand why Femi was fond of Juliet. It was true she was busty and well-endowed at the bum, but to Manu, she was too tall and muscular for his liking. But then, that was Femi's choice. Afterall, one man's food was another's poison.

Juliet soon came to join them.

'Juliet, Juliet. My beautiful babe, Juliet,' Femi said.

'Good evening.' Juliet sounded moody.

'Why is my babe looking unhappy. Sit down, let me put you in the right mood.'

can it found in Facebook
Re: Lust City by SolaRaphael: 1:42am On Feb 25
cokhale:

can it found in Facebook

No.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Lost Key / Who Is To Blame When A Child Has Sex Without Proper Knowledge - Live Debate / All About "JAMES HADLEY CHASE" Novels #ones You'v Read & Experiences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.