Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,957 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:14 AM

Help Terkimbi Tom To Recover His Missing Certificates - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help Terkimbi Tom To Recover His Missing Certificates (12414 Views)

Corper: "HND Holders Burn Your Useless Certificates & Start Selling Tomatoes" / How Can Someone Recover His Lost Certificates? / Missing 15-Year-Old JSS2 Ogun Student Found In Boyfriend's House Enjoying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Terkimbi Tom To Recover His Missing Certificates by cardiblogger: 8:39pm On Jun 04, 2019
Public Announcement
Terkimbi Tom’s ORIGINAL Certificates were misplaced at the Nasarawa State University, Keffi on Tuesday, 28th May, 2019 during the Fire incident at the Faculty of Arts building.

They are all bearing his full name, TOM, Dominic Terkimbi.

The ORIGINAL CERTIFICATES include:
1. M.Sc. International Relations and Strategic Studies, Benue State University, Makurdi.
2. B.Sc. Political Science, Benue State University, Makurdi.
3. NYSC Discharge Certificate
4. WAEC-SSCE
5. Certificate of Benue State Origin
6. NSUK PG Admission Letter
7. NSUK School Receipts
8. NSUK PG Screening Forms etc.
He is still optimistic that a Good Nigerian who finds them anywhere they may be will certainly try to trace.
His phone Numbers are 07034611003, 09050123567 or you can Call Gabriel on 08065183463. You can also contact the Security units or Department of Political Science of same school.

Thank you all.
https://www.veremba.com.ng/help-terkimbi-tom-to-recover-his-missing-certificates/

1 Like 7 Shares

Re: Help Terkimbi Tom To Recover His Missing Certificates by KristaPretty(f): 9:28pm On Jun 04, 2019
Start making arrangements to get another copy from these institutions you finished from.
They might never be found.

8 Likes

Re: Help Terkimbi Tom To Recover His Missing Certificates by Olusheyi1(m): 9:38pm On Jun 04, 2019
You need to see the info on my signature/profile here....
Re: Help Terkimbi Tom To Recover His Missing Certificates by kaen1317: 9:38pm On Jun 04, 2019
Be like say u go go de school again

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Terkimbi Tom To Recover His Missing Certificates by Lincoln275(m): 9:39pm On Jun 04, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Help Terkimbi Tom To Recover His Missing Certificates by Haykinsofficial: 9:39pm On Jun 04, 2019
Check frm Musa d Mai-Suya close to d campus mini gate... It could hav been exchanged for few steaks of suya

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help Terkimbi Tom To Recover His Missing Certificates by oshe11: 9:40pm On Jun 04, 2019
Ion know what to say.......
Re: Help Terkimbi Tom To Recover His Missing Certificates by EricSmallz(m): 9:40pm On Jun 04, 2019
KristaPretty:
Start making arrangements to get another copy from these institutions you finished from.
Bad Energy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help Terkimbi Tom To Recover His Missing Certificates by jimmyLd101: 9:42pm On Jun 04, 2019
shey them they wine this guy ni abi na him they wine himslef . Misplace in fire outbreak abi fire done burn am

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help Terkimbi Tom To Recover His Missing Certificates by asahnwaKC: 9:43pm On Jun 04, 2019
jimmyLd101:
shey them they wine this guy ni abi na him they wine himslef . Misplace in fire outbreak abi fire done burn am
Was thinking same

1 Like

Re: Help Terkimbi Tom To Recover His Missing Certificates by oshe11: 9:46pm On Jun 04, 2019
jimmyLd101:

He no wan believe the truth fa

6 Likes

Re: Help Terkimbi Tom To Recover His Missing Certificates by tojahh(m): 9:47pm On Jun 04, 2019
Somebody lost him certificates and other documents, you dey type see below!

I don't understand, see below, Shey na the certificates dey below abi your unfortunate life? See below kill you dia.

9 Likes

Re: Help Terkimbi Tom To Recover His Missing Certificates by oshe11: 9:48pm On Jun 04, 2019
U no gt photocopies okwaiiii?

Cos the originals dn by walka like this
Re: Help Terkimbi Tom To Recover His Missing Certificates by KristaPretty(f): 9:48pm On Jun 04, 2019
EricSmallz:

Bad Energy

Haba! I'm atating the almost obvious thing na. No wahala sha, I go share����
Re: Help Terkimbi Tom To Recover His Missing Certificates by DonGtoG1(m): 9:49pm On Jun 04, 2019
I feel for this guy.

Mere looking at his picture, the eyes suckets seems to be going in and in through crying.

Not even the most balanced diet will taste good to him.

MERCY will locate you.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Terkimbi Tom To Recover His Missing Certificates by holuwajobar(m): 9:52pm On Jun 04, 2019
In a fire incident!!!

Who is thinking what I'm thinking?

2 Likes

Re: Help Terkimbi Tom To Recover His Missing Certificates by lordpherow98(m): 9:57pm On Jun 04, 2019
holuwajobar:
In a fire incident!!!

Who is thinking what I'm thinking?

Everyone else cool
Except him grin

Bros still no wan lose hope

1 Like

Re: Help Terkimbi Tom To Recover His Missing Certificates by EricSmallz(m): 10:00pm On Jun 04, 2019
KristaPretty:

Haba! I'm atating the almost obvious thing na. No wahala sha, I go share����
��. Actually, first comments should be encouraging atleast. The poster must have thought of the worst case scenerio before trying his luck. My opinion though.
Meanwhile, I mean no disrespect
Re: Help Terkimbi Tom To Recover His Missing Certificates by holuwajobar(m): 10:15pm On Jun 04, 2019
lordpherow98:

Everyone else cool
Except him grin

Bros still no wan lose hope
grin
Re: Help Terkimbi Tom To Recover His Missing Certificates by jackobi(m): 10:20pm On Jun 04, 2019
Let him retrace his steps on how he obtained them and write to the appropriate bodies
Re: Help Terkimbi Tom To Recover His Missing Certificates by thatigboman: 10:29pm On Jun 04, 2019
KristaPretty:
original certificates are not given twice.
He can only go and swear court affidavit
Re: Help Terkimbi Tom To Recover His Missing Certificates by TGMISKY(m): 11:23pm On Jun 04, 2019
If I say you've lost them to the fire, some people will say I've got bad energy. But that's the truth.

1 Like

Re: Help Terkimbi Tom To Recover His Missing Certificates by oluogbon0000(m): 2:20am On Jun 05, 2019
Bros werin happen?Dont worry this is nigeria just go find one handiwork or skillful job try and be good in it, then start your own soon you will be enlisted with forbes as the most richest stupid man on earth...... grin
Re: Help Terkimbi Tom To Recover His Missing Certificates by ikorodureporta: 5:36am On Jun 05, 2019
Na office/school him keep them??

(1) (2) (Reply)

An Open Letter To The V.C Kwara State University / My Own Little Way Of giving back: 10k each for lucky Nigerian students / Unaab Unaab Unaab!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.