Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,699 members, 7,805,885 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:53 AM

Mohammed Salah's Daughter Dressing: Muslim Man Angry - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mohammed Salah's Daughter Dressing: Muslim Man Angry (71901 Views)

Photos Of Mohammed Salah Working Very Hard To See That He Starts Egypt 1st Game / Mohammed Salah Arrives Russia For World Cup (Photos) / B/w Mohammed Salah And Hazard Who Is The Best Currently. Please Be Sincere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mohammed Salah's Daughter Dressing: Muslim Man Angry by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jun 04, 2019
A man on Twitter has frowned at the way Champions League winner, Mohammed Salah dresses his OWN DAUGHTER!!

This adorable picture of Egyptian soccer star,
Mohammed Salah and his daughter after the Champions League final is bound to inspire tender feelings but for one Muslim man, all he feels is disapproval.

According to him, the footballer dresses up his daughter in unislamic fashion.

https://www.lucipost.com/2019/06/muslim-man-angry-with-how-mohammed-salah-dresses-up-his-daughter/

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mohammed Salah's Daughter Dressing: Muslim Man Angry by JubrinElSudan: 10:27pm On Jun 04, 2019
Yes, he ought to have wrapped her in a foil niqab grin

588 Likes 34 Shares

Re: Mohammed Salah's Daughter Dressing: Muslim Man Angry by Rednaxelot: 10:27pm On Jun 04, 2019
Nonsense!

Salah gave birth to his daughter and dressed her the way he wished.

Everyone now has an opinion over every other person. Thanks to the social media

405 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Mohammed Salah's Daughter Dressing: Muslim Man Angry by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jun 04, 2019
I think Mohammed Salah should cover his daughter with 100 yards of heavy blanket( if anything like that ).

370 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Mohammed Salah's Daughter Dressing: Muslim Man Angry by delugajackson: 10:29pm On Jun 04, 2019
Perhaps she should have been adorned with suicide bomb vests and a couple of hand grenades to further express her fashion sense. Then proceed to say the words "Allahu akbar" and send hundreds of souls to their early graves in exchange for 72 Tokunbo virgins to prove that she's totally Islamic.

But I guess I'll never know what it means to be a Muslim, what it feels like to kill for no reason.

481 Likes 35 Shares

Re: Mohammed Salah's Daughter Dressing: Muslim Man Angry by Generalkaycee(m): 10:32pm On Jun 04, 2019
Religion of Peace

156 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Mohammed Salah's Daughter Dressing: Muslim Man Angry by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jun 04, 2019
LuciferRamadan:
The religion of hate is at it again.

Don't be surprised that this heathen & murderous paedophile is angry because he just finished masturbating with zoomed pictures of the little girl's thighs instead of actually sleeping with her.

Every beer parlour & ashawo joint in South West & Northern Nigeria is currently causing heavy traffic because they have finally broken their evil "fast".

Hypocrites.

*spits angry
JESU!!

344 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Mohammed Salah's Daughter Dressing: Muslim Man Angry by YorubaWarrior: 11:00pm On Jun 04, 2019
angry

6 Likes

Re: Mohammed Salah's Daughter Dressing: Muslim Man Angry by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jun 04, 2019
delugajackson:
Maybe she should have been adorned with suicide bomb vests and a couple of hand grenades to further express her fashion sense. Then proceed to say the words "Allahu akbar" and send hundreds of souls to their early graves in exchange for 72 Tokunbo virgins to prove she's totally Islamic.

But I guess i'll never know what it means to be a Muslim, what it feels like to kill for no reason.
Not all Muslims kill people, there are lots of good ones, so don't generalize.
I have Muslim friends and they are not bad undecided undecided
Modified: No idiot should quote me again, I am not the cause of your misery.

116 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Mohammed Salah's Daughter Dressing: Muslim Man Angry by Kdon2: 11:28pm On Jun 04, 2019
chivera018:
Not all Muslims kill people, there are lots of good ones, so don't generalize.
I have Muslim friends and they are not bad undecided undecided

I m sorry for you! Your eyes go clear

301 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Mohammed Salah's Daughter Dressing: Muslim Man Angry by Kdon2: 11:29pm On Jun 04, 2019
Stephani3e:
A man on Twitter has frowned at the way Champions League winner, Mohammed Salah dresses his OWN DAUGHTER!!

This adorable picture of Egyptian soccer star,
Mohammed Salah and his daughter after the Champions League final is bound to inspire tender feelings but for one Muslim man, all he feels is disapproval.

According to him, the footballer dresses up his daughter in unislamic fashion.

https://www.lucipost.com/2019/06/muslim-man-angry-with-how-mohammed-salah-dresses-up-his-daughter/

Awwwww! Very Cute pix!
Re: Mohammed Salah's Daughter Dressing: Muslim Man Angry by Scatterscatter(m): 11:31pm On Jun 04, 2019
He was supposed to wrap her inside moimoi leaf abi undecided

I feel like pursuing who ever wrote that rubbish in his dream for like 2weeks angry

181 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Mohammed Salah's Daughter Dressing: Muslim Man Angry by Exodora: 1:04am On Jun 05, 2019
Rednaxelot:
Nonsense!

Salah gave birth to his daughter and dressed her the way he wished.

Everyone now has an opinion over every other person. Thanks to the social media

In Igbo nwa by nwa aro .Child belongs to everybody that is one problem we are facing in our society now. Formally when a child is going astray people can call he/she to order and the society will benefit from the child attitude but now because of the insult we get nobody cares and because nobody cares things are getting worst our society is becoming something else .
Take a look around you both our men and ladies . I am not a Muslim and am not here to condemn anybody's opinion on living but we can still correct our mistakes through this young ones. My little niece her father doesn't allow her mum to dress that half necked and she has grown that way whenever her mum buys her those rubbish she doesn't wear it even if her dad travels abroad she will cry and insist on speaking to her dad and the next thing the parents will be have problems so with that my cousin has learnt to dress her decently to avoid her causing any problem between she and her husband.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mohammed Salah's Daughter Dressing: Muslim Man Angry by CanineOfJackal: 2:09am On Jun 05, 2019
LuciferRamadan:
The religion of hate is at it again.

Don't be surprised that this heathen & murderous paedophile is angry because he just finished masturbating with zoomed pictures of the little girl's thighs instead of actually sleeping with her.

Every beer parlour & ashawo joint in South West & Northern Nigeria is currently causing heavy traffic because they have finally broken their evil "fast".

Hypocrites.

*spits angry
Nwamaikpe using all the Lucifer handles to always be in the limelight.

I'm still surprised how people ask where is nwamaikpe but y9ur handle here is crying SEE ME

49 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mohammed Salah's Daughter Dressing: Muslim Man Angry by Nobody: 6:48am On Jun 05, 2019
Kdon2:

I m sorry for you! Your eyes go clear
Nothing go clear undecided , I am saying it again not all Muslims are violent in nature, if you say all Muslims are terrorist, that means it is alright to call all Nigerians frauders and criminals because some Nigerians indulge in it.

51 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Mohammed Salah's Daughter Dressing: Muslim Man Angry by etrange: 7:56am On Jun 05, 2019
Exodora:

In Igbo nwa by nwa aro .Child belongs to everybody that is one problem we are facing in our society now. Formally when a child is going astray people can call he/she to order and the society will benefit from the child attitude but now because of the insult we get nobody cares and because nobody cares things are getting worst our society is becoming something else .
Take a look around you both our men and ladies . I am not a Muslim and am not here to condemn anybody's opinion on living but we can still correct our mistakes through this young ones. My little niece her father doesn't allow her mum to dress that half necked and she has grown that way whenever her mum buys her those rubbish she doesn't wear it even if her dad travels abroad she will cry and insist on speaking to her dad and the next thing the parents will be have problems so with that my cousin has learnt to dress her decently to avoid her causing any problem between she and her husband.

This is beautiful. But on another note, your cousin's child might just be suffering from execessive self consciousness, acute timidity, insecurity, body negativity and low self esteem. Just make sure it's not any of these and you're good!

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mohammed Salah's Daughter Dressing: Muslim Man Angry by Nobody: 8:26am On Jun 05, 2019
What the extremist wanted....

139 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Mohammed Salah's Daughter Dressing: Muslim Man Angry by zeusdgrt(m): 8:26am On Jun 05, 2019
He for drink sniper, just to show his annoyance

13 Likes

Re: Mohammed Salah's Daughter Dressing: Muslim Man Angry by femi4: 8:26am On Jun 05, 2019
Stale news
Re: Mohammed Salah's Daughter Dressing: Muslim Man Angry by Oweku: 8:27am On Jun 05, 2019
tongue

start marking money as u spend time to read news..its free..
click my signature below..

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Salah's Daughter Dressing: Muslim Man Angry by chibu4u2(m): 8:27am On Jun 05, 2019
sad
Re: Mohammed Salah's Daughter Dressing: Muslim Man Angry by Danelo(m): 8:27am On Jun 05, 2019
He should have covered her with wrapping paper na ...
Efulefu

6 Likes

Re: Mohammed Salah's Daughter Dressing: Muslim Man Angry by Masogemstones(m): 8:27am On Jun 05, 2019
If you choose religion dress up the way of it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohammed Salah's Daughter Dressing: Muslim Man Angry by Nobody: 8:28am On Jun 05, 2019
Hypocrites

And paedophiles

undecided

Leave salah abeg

17 Likes

Re: Mohammed Salah's Daughter Dressing: Muslim Man Angry by Heylius(m): 8:28am On Jun 05, 2019
Na this kin nigga dey rape children..

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohammed Salah's Daughter Dressing: Muslim Man Angry by Uziyl(m): 8:29am On Jun 05, 2019
News don finish. What's happening to Nairaland??

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kelechi Iheanacho With Ahmed Yusuf In 2010 & 2016: Refuting Age Cheat Allegation / Nigeria Vs Honduras: Rio 2016 Olympics 3rd Place (3 - 2) On 20th August 2016 / Kelechi Iheanacho Wore Igbo Cap To Leicester City Vs Swansea Game

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.