Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,659 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:02 PM

Eid-l-fitri: Don’t Relent In Sharing Love, Lagos Speaker Advises Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eid-l-fitri: Don’t Relent In Sharing Love, Lagos Speaker Advises Nigerians (4239 Views)

2023: Shun Divisive Rumours - Chinedum Orji (Abia Speaker Advises) / Lagos Speaker, Obasa, Gives Mistress N34m To Organise Media, CSO Parley - SR / Mc Oluomo, Lagos Speaker And Tinibu Tawaf In Mecca-photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eid-l-fitri: Don’t Relent In Sharing Love, Lagos Speaker Advises Nigerians by Besti41: 10:37pm On Jun 04, 2019
The Speaker of the Lagos State House of Assembly and Chairman, Conference of Speakers of State Legislatures of Nigeria, Rt Hon Mudashiru Obasa has prompted Nigerians not to yield in sharing affection as a component of the exercises got from the closed fasting time frame.

He additionally urged them to shun viciousness and stay away from expressions and activities that can cause a break of harmony in the general public. "Ramadan is a period we offer love, and I need to beg Nigerians not to yield in being their sibling's manager as a component of the exercises got from the simply finished fasting time frame," he said.

Rt Hon Obama's recommendation was contained in his Sallah message to Nigerians to commend the Eid-l-Fitri celebration to recognize the finish of the fasting time frame.

The message was marked by his Chief Press Secretary, Musbau Rasak. "The Ramadan time frame was a period for calm reflection and a period we as a whole draw nearer to Almighty Allah. It is likewise the period we offer love among ourselves, and my recommendation is that even after the fasting time frame, we ought not to quit regarding each other.

"These are exceptionally essential periods as government at all dimensions move to unite on the increases of our vote based principle, henceforth there is a requirement for us to be careful consistently. We ought to shun brutality and maintain a strategic distance from activities and expressions that rupture open harmony.

"We ought to likewise help security organizations in advancing harmony, and one way we can do this is by detailing suspicious people, gatherings and activities to important security operators on schedule," Rt Hon Obama said.

The Speaker finished up, "in the interest of my associates in the Lagos State House of Assembly, and I wish all of you a euphoric and compensating Eid-l-Fitri festivity."

read more: https://gistok.ng/eid-l-fitri-dont-relent-in-sharing-love-lagos-speaker-advises-nigerians/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eid-l-fitri: Don’t Relent In Sharing Love, Lagos Speaker Advises Nigerians by Nobody: 5:39am On Jun 05, 2019
Ok, but let our Muslim brothers know that I haven't receive any gift from them since I was born. So how can I know that they really cares.

1 Like

Re: Eid-l-fitri: Don’t Relent In Sharing Love, Lagos Speaker Advises Nigerians by tfash96(m): 5:46am On Jun 05, 2019
Those wey don go back into world again na shayo galore dey suping now
Re: Eid-l-fitri: Don’t Relent In Sharing Love, Lagos Speaker Advises Nigerians by iammo(m): 5:52am On Jun 05, 2019
cool

shame dey catch me during ramadan after seeing how beer parlours and red light district looks deserted
Re: Eid-l-fitri: Don’t Relent In Sharing Love, Lagos Speaker Advises Nigerians by McDoe(m): 6:03am On Jun 05, 2019
Some Muslim teachings pertaining to marriage are great. They include issues surrounding divorce. One of such is to remarry when the wife decides to leave. Christianity is till death do us apart even if the union becomes agonizing irretrievably going down. Not good

cool shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eid-l-fitri: Don’t Relent In Sharing Love, Lagos Speaker Advises Nigerians by Naijatask: 6:38am On Jun 05, 2019
holyidol:
Ok, but let our Muslim brothers know that I haven't receive any gift from them since I was born. So how can I know that they really cares.
Which state do you stay? Those Muslims must be mean ooo. Me that I've been receiving streams of rice and meat since yesterday?

Re: Eid-l-fitri: Don’t Relent In Sharing Love, Lagos Speaker Advises Nigerians by Bluntemperor: 8:10am On Jun 05, 2019
love is the unique virtues that the Almighty God gave,even at the Cross.Politicians love to the electorates kind of love has become burdensome a nightmare!.pls,let all those calling for love in Nigeria declare their Assets today,as many would be stoned.Their love is only in their mouths not from their hearts.God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Eid-l-fitri: Don’t Relent In Sharing Love, Lagos Speaker Advises Nigerians by stephleena(f): 9:23am On Jun 05, 2019
confused mods, why is this appearing twice on f.p?
Re: Eid-l-fitri: Don’t Relent In Sharing Love, Lagos Speaker Advises Nigerians by sunpaulomalabu(m): 9:23am On Jun 05, 2019
Ok... Happy sala to all muslim brother
Re: Eid-l-fitri: Don’t Relent In Sharing Love, Lagos Speaker Advises Nigerians by Offpoint1: 9:24am On Jun 05, 2019
Til date I still can't pronounce this Quranic Elder fig tree, abi na Eldee fit tree of a thing.

We should adopt our African religion and do away with all these imported ideologies of the white men.
No black man is going to a whiteman heaven, there's a reason why the universe separated us geographically, culturally, physically, mentally and spiritually.

1 Like

Re: Eid-l-fitri: Don’t Relent In Sharing Love, Lagos Speaker Advises Nigerians by 9jagobetta: 9:24am On Jun 05, 2019
Hmmmmm
Re: Eid-l-fitri: Don’t Relent In Sharing Love, Lagos Speaker Advises Nigerians by MhizGladys(f): 10:41am On Jun 05, 2019
I haven't received anything o
And I'm in Lagos State
Re: Eid-l-fitri: Don’t Relent In Sharing Love, Lagos Speaker Advises Nigerians by segunoz(m): 11:23am On Jun 05, 2019
this man has been in the house of assembly since I was in primary school. More than 12 years ago. Went to same school with his kids.

and they'll tell us we are the leaders of tomorrow. if you can japa. please do.
Re: Eid-l-fitri: Don’t Relent In Sharing Love, Lagos Speaker Advises Nigerians by mechanics(m): 6:39pm On Jun 05, 2019
Repeated.

(1) (Reply)

Oshiomhole Moves Out Of APC National Secretariat / UN 35% Women Inclusiveness: Women Throws Support To Yahaya Bello / Yoruba APC Senator Dumps Tinubu Declare Support For Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.