Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,842 members, 7,806,370 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:30 PM

She Said I Am Not Ugly,i Am Not Handsome But I Am Okay. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Said I Am Not Ugly,i Am Not Handsome But I Am Okay. (7222 Views)

Am Ugly &I Know It, PICS PROOF. Post Your Pics If Your Ugly, N Proud Of It / How Naija Babes Go Open Mouth Tell A Man “you Are Not Handsome” / I'm Not Handsome Yet I Have Numerous Gf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Said I Am Not Ugly,i Am Not Handsome But I Am Okay. by jaygetta(m): 2:33am On Oct 01, 2010
@poster; it means she actually thinks ure ugly.
Re: She Said I Am Not Ugly,i Am Not Handsome But I Am Okay. by deniyor: 3:28am On Oct 01, 2010
You want her to lie to you and tell you that you are handsome? Get over it. Take it as a compliment from her. What she means is 'You are ugly dear, but I am not dating you because of your looks. I am with you cos I love you ( or you are rich, if it applies).

Stop letting insecurity worry you. It is bad enough that wowo is worrying u. Who says a wowo person can't be loved?
Re: She Said I Am Not Ugly,i Am Not Handsome But I Am Okay. by InkedNerd(f): 3:37am On Oct 01, 2010
deniyor:

You want her to lie to you and tell you that you are handsome? Get over it. Take it as a compliment from her. What she means is 'You are ugly dear, but I am not dating you because of your looks. I am with you cos I love you ( or you are rich, if it applies).

Stop letting insecurity worry you. It is bad enough that wowo is worrying u. Who says a wowo person can't be loved?

Yupp, I agree undecided.
Re: She Said I Am Not Ugly,i Am Not Handsome But I Am Okay. by Olami099(m): 8:57am On Oct 01, 2010
Hmmm,it means that u moderate
Re: She Said I Am Not Ugly,i Am Not Handsome But I Am Okay. by ITbomb(m): 10:08pm On Oct 01, 2010
2sexy:

she has just sent me a call me I love u txt. I wonder a lot . I wished I could xray her mind to know .
so e don reach wey person go sit somewhere type *133*whatever and you mind race. What she meant in common grammar is 'YOU FINE BUT YOU NO REACH WETIN I WANT BUT JUST DEY AROUND TILL I SEE BETTER PERSON'
Re: She Said I Am Not Ugly,i Am Not Handsome But I Am Okay. by 2sexy(m): 10:33pm On Oct 01, 2010
Okay guys, I give up. are you on facebook? do a search on me by the name jideofor igbelina. the pic there is me. judge me by what you see.
Re: She Said I Am Not Ugly,i Am Not Handsome But I Am Okay. by ITbomb(m): 11:00pm On Oct 01, 2010
Bros you fine no be lie. But as i say she get that picture of mr. Charming in her mind and you no measure. I can infer that she is u'21 cos those range still they wait for story book love
Re: She Said I Am Not Ugly,i Am Not Handsome But I Am Okay. by selena(f): 11:35pm On Oct 01, 2010
you are in between my dear.
Re: She Said I Am Not Ugly,i Am Not Handsome But I Am Okay. by 2sexy(m): 1:58am On Oct 02, 2010
ITbomb:

Bros you fine no be lie. But as i say she get that picture of mr. Charming in her mind and you no measure. I can infer that she is u'21 cos those range still they wait for story book love

Thanks , but did you check the pic?
selena:

you are in between my dear.

Thanks. actually the major problem I am having with her is finance. She needs money and she is bent on saying anything she likes. I love her though but I know she does not feel the same way. I got into some internet money making biz because of her so that I could at least do something good. As we all know, when you venture into a biz, you would have to learn everything possible before you can start seeing good result with patience. This goes to explain why people have lost or did not make any money with forex. I am into web design and selling. This called internet marketing. It require a lot of work and constant writing but I am not going to give up because this girl has insulted me in some way that make me feel That I must do everything possible to make money, but legally.

Some people may say that I am a mugu or maga as they sometime call people of my kind. but what do you expect from a guy like who never dated any girl through out his secondary schools, I started dating at age 23 am 26 at the moment. I guess. I will post a link to thread where people had warned about this girl but
first, what do all think about my pic?

In addition to what you see there, I am tall and slim. just let me know what you think
Re: She Said I Am Not Ugly,i Am Not Handsome But I Am Okay. by Tinksh(f): 4:38am On Oct 02, 2010
Why is she hassling you for money, are you married to her? Why cant she go get her own. Get off her butt and do it herself??

She doesnt sound right, just my opinion. Be careful. She may be using you for what she cant get then will move on to something she thinks is better.
Re: She Said I Am Not Ugly,i Am Not Handsome But I Am Okay. by 2sexy(m): 10:22pm On Oct 02, 2010
thanks!
Re: She Said I Am Not Ugly,i Am Not Handsome But I Am Okay. by 2sexy(m): 10:12pm On Jan 03, 2011
That is the way it is for some Nigerian gals. But am glad to announce to you all that I have gotten rid of the Old wizard of OZ, AND gotten myself a new DAMSEL.
Re: She Said I Am Not Ugly,i Am Not Handsome But I Am Okay. by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jan 03, 2011
^^Congrats!
Re: She Said I Am Not Ugly,i Am Not Handsome But I Am Okay. by roymary: 11:32pm On Jan 03, 2011
Funny thread, Handsome or Ugly, Just be rich or at least be pretty comfortable. Would be worse if you are one broke a$$.
Re: She Said I Am Not Ugly,i Am Not Handsome But I Am Okay. by tomtomxxx: 1:34pm On Feb 09, 2016
I can relate to this guy because Im in the same situation. My gf says im not good looking or handsome. Its her opinion and I respect it but it stings when I see her drooling over other guys looks. And people on here who say get over it I dont think have been in the situation where your gf you think is awesome doesmt feel the same about your looks. Sometimes i feel like maybe im denying myself being with someone who thinks im awesome thru n thru and settling for less.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Unclad Prostitutes Fight Dirty On Street (pics And Video) / I Refuse To Believe Girls Maturbate As Often As This / BAD BOY: 2Face, Faze, and Blackface. Dating Secret Code You MUST Know [PICTURE]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.