Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:50 AM

Man Utd Has Won The Premiership (2006/2007 Season) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Man Utd Has Won The Premiership (2006/2007 Season) (17504 Views)

Could There Be Match Fixing In The Premiership? / Which African Player Has Scored The Most Goals In The Premiership? / The Premiership Kit Thread: (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Utd Has Won The Premiership (2006/2007 Season) by elampiro(m): 7:26pm On May 06, 2007
Stand up for the champions. Up Man Utd.

Arsenal and Chelsea match just ended 1-1, automatically making Man Utd champions of 2006/2007 premiership league. At the start of the season nobody gave Man Utd a chance considering the big millionaire players in Chelsea and liverpool strong squad. But Man utd ruled the league from day one to the last. It is marvelous for we man u fans. Man utd was able to come out of the shock of AC Milan defeat and beat city rival Man city. It is a tremendous success considering the many difficult matches Man u played without key players who were down with injury. In the PFA award for the year, eight Man U players(Van der sar, Ferdinard, Vidic, Neville, Evra, Scholes, Giggs, Ronaldo) made the list of 11 best premiership players. CONGRATS MAN UTD, CONGRAT SIR ALEX FERGUSON, CONGRATS CHRISTIANO RONALDO, CONGRATS MAN U FANS ALL OVER THE WORLD.

It is a lesson for Chelsea, just as Real Madrid has already learnt. It is not billions of dollars or pounds that do the magic, not buying world biggest or best players, but good coaching, resilience, good team spirit, and mostly good purposeful football.

MAN UTD FOR LIFE.
Re: Man Utd Has Won The Premiership (2006/2007 Season) by mukina2: 7:58pm On May 06, 2007
i was expectin this

many more to come grin
Re: Man Utd Has Won The Premiership (2006/2007 Season) by pearl2(m): 8:11pm On May 06, 2007
Up Man U!
It's so sweet to have it after Mourinho's numerous tantrums.
Quadruple is reduced to double now, hopefully after FA cup, it would be down to just the Carling's cup for the billionaires. It's a massive lost for them if you ask me, after the big spending.

I hope Man U would be able to stay at the top for many seasons. We need to bolster up the team though; by the time Owen Hargreaves arrives, we should get some strenght and stability at the back. It would be good if we could get one sharp stiker in addition, I keep on wishing we could get Dimitar Berbatov from Hotspur, I believe he would fit in well for us.
Congrats Man U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Man Utd Has Won The Premiership (2006/2007 Season) by teddyface(m): 11:34pm On May 06, 2007
Hurry WE WILL ALWAYS BE ON TOP. MAN U for LIFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

(1) (Reply)

Guendouzi Tops Most Valuable Players Rank Under 21 In UEL / Who Is Your Favourite To Win Ballon D'or 2019? / Uchenna Kanu Scores The Only Goal As Tigres Beat Bayern Munich 1-0

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.