Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,453 members, 7,808,612 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:16 PM

Obaseki Mulls Bendel Development Commission With Delta Government - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki Mulls Bendel Development Commission With Delta Government (9963 Views)

Sit-at-home: Adopt Another Approach. Delta Government Begs IPOB, Unknown Gunmen / Delta Government Gives Out Cheques To Victims Of Uwheru Herdsmen Attack / Pat Utomi: Success Adegor Video Shows Delta Government Has No Shame (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obaseki Mulls Bendel Development Commission With Delta Government by GMbuharii: 9:12am On Jun 05, 2019
Kundagarten:

We're doing just fine in Edo. Delta is part of old Bendel state so it makes sense to work with them.

Anyway shut up and face front, go and abuse your ebonyi people.

Please leave the igbos out of your problem with that impostor

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Obaseki Mulls Bendel Development Commission With Delta Government by Kundagarten: 9:12am On Jun 05, 2019
GMbuharii:

We wo,that guy ain't Igbo. Nobody knows where he's from. I think he's Ghana.

And lahor wowo,stop taunting the igbos.
It's bad. They are our comrades. Stop it please. They want their nation and we also want ours.
If this country will not practise True Federalism,then we all have a big problem.

We are thinking it but only the igbos are bold enough to say it. Thank you

I think I agree with you.
Republic of Southern Minority loading.
Long live the Niger Delta

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obaseki Mulls Bendel Development Commission With Delta Government by Kundagarten: 9:13am On Jun 05, 2019
GMbuharii:

Ok bros
Re: Obaseki Mulls Bendel Development Commission With Delta Government by GMbuharii: 9:14am On Jun 05, 2019
Kundagarten:

We're doing just fine in Edo. Delta is part of old Bendel state so it makes sense to work with them.

Kundagarten:

And Igbos are not greedy? I laff in abakaluki grin grin

We wo,lare vban,what's your problem?
I said leave igbos alone
We don't have problem with the igbos.

I am beginning to think you are not Edo

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki Mulls Bendel Development Commission With Delta Government by GMbuharii: 9:15am On Jun 05, 2019
Kundagarten:

Ok bros

Ok. Have a great day

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obaseki Mulls Bendel Development Commission With Delta Government by Kundagarten: 9:15am On Jun 05, 2019
Neimar:

face front...we nr wan work with Edo people

osho free money

Who are the "we"
First of all, where are you come from? What state?
Re: Obaseki Mulls Bendel Development Commission With Delta Government by AreaFada2: 9:16am On Jun 05, 2019
Binikingdowm:
Nice, Omo Bendel.

South south as a region has been pretty unproductive unlike Midwest back in the day
A result of splitting states anyhow. Imagine the combined recurrent expenditure of Edo and Delta now.
But some will point to the growth of Asaba since 1991 as proof that creating new states is good.

It is often best to avoid the topic not to seem to be eyeing the oil of Delta from Edo perspective.

States currently have decent IGR and should do well if not for corruption.

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki Mulls Bendel Development Commission With Delta Government by Kundagarten: 9:17am On Jun 05, 2019
GMbuharii:

We wo,lare vban,what's your problem?
I said leave igbos alone
We don't have problem with the igbos.

I am beginning to think you are not Edo
Igbos are definitely not are problem or our enemies but if any Igbo person writes anything derogatory, I reserve the right to set the record straight.

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki Mulls Bendel Development Commission With Delta Government by stormborn28(m): 9:17am On Jun 05, 2019
Binikingdowm:
not for all Nigerians just bendelites
grin grin grin grin
Re: Obaseki Mulls Bendel Development Commission With Delta Government by Nobody: 9:19am On Jun 05, 2019
Binikingdowm:
pain yeebos

No wonder nnadi kanu is claiming urhobo and itskerri as Biafra, cry landlockness isn't good

It ends on public statement because I doubt if delta would ascribe to such.

I wouldn't even think of my state governor agree to this unprecedented nonsense. Governor should sit up and tackle challenges they met instead of looking for new avenue to steal.

Finally I have said it countless times here, drag all delta state to Edo state is non of my business.

I cannot see myself aligning with body of witches and high profile prostitutes.

Thirdly if this is the mentality obaseki wantss to govern Edo with then no meaningful development will visit Edo state throughout his tenure.

With her lean resources he can do and over do without running about
Re: Obaseki Mulls Bendel Development Commission With Delta Government by Kundagarten: 9:20am On Jun 05, 2019
AreaFada2:

A result of splitting stares anyhow. Imagine the combined recurrent expenditure of Edo and Delta now.
But some will point of growth of Asaba since 1991 as proof that creating new states is good.

It is often best to avoid the topic not to seem to be eyeing the oil of Delta from Edo perspective.

States currently have decent IGR and should do well if not for corruption.
@emboldened
Edo is an oil producing state, thank you.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Mulls Bendel Development Commission With Delta Government by GMbuharii: 9:20am On Jun 05, 2019
Kundagarten:

Good.

We love naija,but she's been hijacked by the north/fulanis. And they're strangling everyone.

My mum Called me from uromi some days back and told me of the frightening presence of Fulani herdsmen there. People are afraid of going to their farm now. Can you imagine that!!

Look we must commend the igbos for their bold moves. God help us
Re: Obaseki Mulls Bendel Development Commission With Delta Government by Kundagarten: 9:20am On Jun 05, 2019
[s]
Osagyefo98:

I wouldn't even think of my state governor agree to this unprecedented nonsense. Governor should sit up and tackle challenges they met instead of looking for new avenue to steal.

Finally I have said it countless times here, drag all delta state to Edo state is non of my business.

Thirdly if this is the mentality obaseki wantss to govern Edo with then no meaningful development will visit Edo state throughout his tenure.

[/s]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obaseki Mulls Bendel Development Commission With Delta Government by Neimar: 9:20am On Jun 05, 2019
Kundagarten:
Who are the "we" First of all, where are you come from? What state?
delta b4 angry
Re: Obaseki Mulls Bendel Development Commission With Delta Government by GMbuharii: 9:23am On Jun 05, 2019
Osagyefo98:

[s]

With her lean resources he can do and over do without running about[/s]

Aawabuwa...

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Mulls Bendel Development Commission With Delta Government by Kundagarten: 9:23am On Jun 05, 2019
Neimar:

delta b4 angry
Are you Urhobo, Itsekiri, Ijaw, Isoko or Delta Igbo? I'm asking this because I don't think you're from Delta.
Re: Obaseki Mulls Bendel Development Commission With Delta Government by Binikingdowm: 9:24am On Jun 05, 2019
Osagyefo98:

I don't even understand what this drug pusher is saying.

So Edo and delta shouldn't form a cooperation to improve their state because they are witches and prostitute?

I think you people problem is no one cares about your tribe so whenever you see other people cooperating and progressing you will feel left out and jealous.

Delta state is not and will never be part of Biafra, better get use to it.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Mulls Bendel Development Commission With Delta Government by Neimar: 9:25am On Jun 05, 2019
Kundagarten:

Are you Urhobo, Itsekiri, Ijaw, Isoko or Delta Igbo? I'm asking this because I don't think you're from Delta.

Isoko
Re: Obaseki Mulls Bendel Development Commission With Delta Government by Glycosunde: 9:26am On Jun 05, 2019
My amiable Governor carry go
Re: Obaseki Mulls Bendel Development Commission With Delta Government by Nobody: 9:26am On Jun 05, 2019
Kundagarten:

You are doing fine from your mud house and other mud houses littered in edo state.

Una no get shame at all.
Re: Obaseki Mulls Bendel Development Commission With Delta Government by GMbuharii: 9:26am On Jun 05, 2019
Kundagarten:

Igbos are definitely not are problem or our enemies but if any Igbo person writes anything derogatory, I reserve the right to set the record straight.

Yep,me too. But truth is,they hardly do that UNLESS they are replying to a derogatory post against them.
Re: Obaseki Mulls Bendel Development Commission With Delta Government by GMbuharii: 9:28am On Jun 05, 2019
Osagyefo98:

You are doing fine from your mud house and other mud houses littered in edo state.

Una no get shame at all.

We like it that way,if you gat a problem with that,then get a cup of sniper coffee,thank you

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Mulls Bendel Development Commission With Delta Government by Favor99(m): 9:28am On Jun 05, 2019
GMbuharii:

Iro lo pa. U to'oghe

grin
Lol I didn’t understand what you wrote? Sorry I don’t know my native tongue and don’t know any other language but English.
Re: Obaseki Mulls Bendel Development Commission With Delta Government by Kundagarten: 9:29am On Jun 05, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Una no get shame at all.

You're hated by your own Igbo brothers, I don't need to make your life any more miserable than it already is.
Go and fight ebonyi people, they're not REAL Igbos according to you, lol

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki Mulls Bendel Development Commission With Delta Government by Nobody: 9:31am On Jun 05, 2019
Binikingdowm:
I don't even understand what this drug pusher is saying.

So Edo and delta shouldn't form a cooperation to improve their state because they are witches and prostitute?

I think you people problem is no one cares about your tribe so whenever you see other people cooperating and progressing you will feel left out and jealous.

Delta state is not and will never be part of Biafra, better get use to it.

Drug billionaire pusher to Italian poverty prostitutes and HIV carriers.

When stand as Edo state, u didn't progress, is now that both come that una go progress.

U still a child.

Is that not mediocrity, u didn't move an inch when alone, na now u add up una go move.

Attack and hold ur leaders accountable as am not damn interested in any edo/delta brouhaha
Re: Obaseki Mulls Bendel Development Commission With Delta Government by Binikingdowm: 9:31am On Jun 05, 2019
Kundagarten:

You're hated by your own Igbo brothers, I don't need to make your life any more miserable than it already is.
I thought the idiot is from Anambra. Wetin concern him with delta and Edo state business?

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Mulls Bendel Development Commission With Delta Government by Kundagarten: 9:34am On Jun 05, 2019
Binikingdowm:
I thought the idiot is from Anambra. Wetin concern him with delta and Edo state business?
Other Igbos hate him with passion because he speak from his anus. He is neither here nor there.
Re: Obaseki Mulls Bendel Development Commission With Delta Government by ken6488(m): 9:34am On Jun 05, 2019
Kundagarten:

I prefer Niger delta republic bro grin grin

We will be the richest in Africa.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obaseki Mulls Bendel Development Commission With Delta Government by Nobody: 9:34am On Jun 05, 2019
Kundagarten:

Keep diverting and continue shooting ur self on the leg.

Do Edo state and calculate the number of miserable index in the state.

Thank me later.

U leave the ravaging situation in ur land and be chasing shadows.
Re: Obaseki Mulls Bendel Development Commission With Delta Government by Binikingdowm: 9:35am On Jun 05, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Drug billionaire pusher to Italian poverty prostitutes and HIV carriers.

When stand as Edo state, u didn't progress, is now that both come that una go progress.

U still a child.

Is that not mediocrity, u didn't move an inch when alone, na now u add up una go move.

Attack and hold ur leaders accountable as am not damn interested in any edo/delta brouhaha

oga what's paining you in this matter? Are you from delta or Edo state? What's your business, this is how you people bring hatred and insults to your ethnic group and will also be complaining other tribes hate you.

Or have you seen Edo or delta people insult igbos on Igbos progressive thread?

You said Edo state isn't developed, I dare you to mention any Igbo state that can stand toe to toe with Edo state in any positive index.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Minimum Wage: Governors’ Body Language Unsettles Civil Servants / Court Orders Final Forfeiture Of ₦284 Million Belonging To Ex-Gov Yari To FG / Ijaw Militants To Boko Haram: “Enough Is Enough”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.