Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,751 members, 7,806,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:48 AM

Meet Ololade Abdulai Akinsanya, MC Oluomo's Son Who Graduated In The U.S - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet Ololade Abdulai Akinsanya, MC Oluomo's Son Who Graduated In The U.S (43721 Views)

'Tinubu ‘Graduated’ In 1979, Elnora Couldn’t Have Signed His Certificate - Atiku / We Own Lagos, We Own Nigeria - King West, MC Oluomo’s Son Boasts / Ololade Akinsanya, MC Oluomo’s Son Graduated As The Best, "Gets $2.7" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Ololade Abdulai Akinsanya, MC Oluomo's Son Who Graduated In The U.S by madbuk: 1:35pm On Jun 05, 2019
Meanwhile agbero dey bus stop dey risk life, oga send him pikin far from the chaos he's a player in.
Re: Meet Ololade Abdulai Akinsanya, MC Oluomo's Son Who Graduated In The U.S by Ugosample(m): 1:40pm On Jun 05, 2019
ademidedavid:
This country Is a joke.....most highly educated people cant even afford to travel out and here we have a tauts child graduating from a uni outside the country.. . when last did I even get to the airport with all my certificates?

this life get as e be nwanne

1 Like

Re: Meet Ololade Abdulai Akinsanya, MC Oluomo's Son Who Graduated In The U.S by ademidedavid(f): 2:35pm On Jun 05, 2019
Ugosample:

this life get as e be nwanne
I just weak my brother
Re: Meet Ololade Abdulai Akinsanya, MC Oluomo's Son Who Graduated In The U.S by frankoben(m): 3:42pm On Jun 05, 2019
And he's making thugs n touts out of people's children in Oshodi and it's surrounding environs
Re: Meet Ololade Abdulai Akinsanya, MC Oluomo's Son Who Graduated In The U.S by lloyds(m): 3:45pm On Jun 05, 2019
You go still see the Tout gene in the boy. . that boy cannot be a gentle guy from his looks. .

I just pray for God's mercy, because a lot of evil of the parent is transferred to offspring by God except by the mercy.
Re: Meet Ololade Abdulai Akinsanya, MC Oluomo's Son Who Graduated In The U.S by sogodihno: 4:44pm On Jun 05, 2019
moralistic:
...someone who helped to ring election should be loved abi

NP be only ring, na chain, and tell me any politician who doesn't rig election in Nigeria.
Re: Meet Ololade Abdulai Akinsanya, MC Oluomo's Son Who Graduated In The U.S by Austine567(m): 5:29pm On Jun 05, 2019
am i the only one looking at the boy's finger? No be engagement ring be that one .
Re: Meet Ololade Abdulai Akinsanya, MC Oluomo's Son Who Graduated In The U.S by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jun 05, 2019
Jaqenhghar:

If the okada and danfo guys are comfortable giving their hard earned money to a thug then we shouldnt blame the thug really. Even you sef if some people foolishly give their money to you, you no go collect?
It's extortion.It seems you have not seen how his thugs forces money on those riders.The agberos seizes their keys and even engages the riders in fisticuffs.At the end,the riders are overpowered because these agberos are more than one with dangerous weapons.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Ololade Abdulai Akinsanya, MC Oluomo's Son Who Graduated In The U.S by Jaqenhghar: 11:07pm On Jun 05, 2019
cucumbae:
It's extortion.It seems you have not seen how his thugs forces money on those riders.The agberos seizes their keys and even engages the riders in fisticuffs.At the end,the riders are overpowered because these agberos are more than one with dangerous weapons.
Those same Okada guys can mobilize to set accused thieves and kidnappers ablaze. Let them mobilize with the same zeal against the thugs too. Let them get their weapons and go toe to toe. I assure you after like 2 incidents everybody go respect him territory

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

VAT Collection: Appeal Court Orders Rivers, Lagos To Maintain Status Quo / Photos: PDP Burial Procession In Kaduna By APC / Buhari Replaces Ex-Ministers, Sends Nominees List To Senate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.