Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,544 members, 7,808,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:49 PM

English Writer Needed(freelance) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / English Writer Needed(freelance) (429 Views)

Need A Quality English Writer - 100% Payment - Contract For One Month Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

English Writer Needed(freelance) by Uyi2017(m): 7:52am On Jun 05, 2019
Quill is currently looking for Nigeria-based English copywriters to join our Network and work on exciting new projects for our clients.

Once you’ve successfully joined our Network and been selected for a project you’ll be onboarded, trained and managed by Quill’s London-based in-house team.

Key requirements:

Copywriting experience
Previous experience working in a freelance content team is desirable
Excellent English writing skills (native level)

KINDLY CLICK HERE TO APPLY

BEST OF LUCK
Re: English Writer Needed(freelance) by Chris1960(m): 9:17am On Jun 05, 2019
Uyi2017:
Quill is currently looking for Nigeria-based English copywriters to join our Network and work on exciting new projects for our clients.

Once you’ve successfully joined our Network and been selected for a project you’ll be onboarded, trained and managed by Quill’s London-based in-house team.

Key requirements:

Copywriting experience

My name is Chris Okafor, educated at London School of Accountancy and City of London Polytechnic.
I have been writing for over 6 years on website content and EBooks. I do write good grammar not worse than a native English speaker, my clients are satisfied I will deliver on time any jobs assigned to me.
I will be grateful if you invite me to join your team. I therefore look forward to your favourable response.
Kind regards

BEST OF LUCK

1 Like

Re: English Writer Needed(freelance) by Chris1960(m): 9:26am On Jun 05, 2019
Uyi2017:

Key requirements:

Copywriting experience

Hello, my name is Chris Okafor. I was educated at London School of Accountancy and City of London Polytechnic. I have been writing for various clients on website content and EBooks for the past 6 years and I am happy to say I have had satisfied clients who keep patronising me.
I will be grateful if you invite me to join your team. I therefore look forward to your early response.
Kind regards.
BEST OF LUCK
Re: English Writer Needed(freelance) by SabadaTaliban99: 9:03pm On Sep 16, 2020
Uyi2017:

Key requirements:

Copywriting experience

BEST OF LUCK
The link is not working

(1) (Reply)

Training Session At ICS Outsourcing Center / Urgent Vacancy-accountant / Job Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.