Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,131 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:37 AM

See What A New Mum Did To Her New Baby - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See What A New Mum Did To Her New Baby (937 Views)

Russia: New Mum ‘throws Another Woman’s Baby To His Death( Pix) / I Was Barren For 16 Years, Used My Sister’s Kids To Cover My Shame – New Mum / See What A Mum Did With Her Dead Son Who Died 14 Weeks Into Pregnancy (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What A New Mum Did To Her New Baby by sagitariusbaby(m): 9:44am On Jun 05, 2019
This is wrong all every aspect. As a father, I can't allow this to my new born baby

Re: See What A New Mum Did To Her New Baby by Tallesty1(m): 9:47am On Jun 05, 2019
Is the baby's skin not too fragile for all the paintings?

3 Likes

Re: See What A New Mum Did To Her New Baby by donbachi(m): 10:47am On Jun 05, 2019
Babies are beautifull...how i wish i could have one again.
Re: See What A New Mum Did To Her New Baby by Girlieo(f): 11:26am On Jun 05, 2019
Awọn slay mama

Probably she want d baby to slay too

1 Like

Re: See What A New Mum Did To Her New Baby by SageMK: 12:07pm On Jun 05, 2019
Very low chance the make-up applied contain toxins but it doesn't make it any less disturbing. I just can't fathom such fúckery. The makeup will clogged skin pores and if the baby have skin problems, it'll only make it worse. sad

3 Likes

Re: See What A New Mum Did To Her New Baby by czarina(f): 8:58pm On Jun 05, 2019
Too delicate for the "paintings" though.

Doesn't make it less funny cheesy
Re: See What A New Mum Did To Her New Baby by Mizwisdom(f): 9:48pm On Jun 05, 2019
donbachi:
Babies are beautifull...how i wish i could have one again.

How many do you have?
Re: See What A New Mum Did To Her New Baby by donbachi(m): 10:40pm On Jun 05, 2019
Mizwisdom:

How many do you have?
Re: See What A New Mum Did To Her New Baby by JoannaSedley(f): 4:06am On Jun 06, 2019
Makes the baby look like a corpse. Not good. Not good at all.

1 Like

Re: See What A New Mum Did To Her New Baby by Mizwisdom(f): 7:58am On Jun 06, 2019
donbachi:

It's more than enough
Re: See What A New Mum Did To Her New Baby by Mizwisdom(f): 7:58am On Jun 06, 2019
donbachi:

It's more than enough
Re: See What A New Mum Did To Her New Baby by donbachi(m): 8:05am On Jun 06, 2019
Mizwisdom:

It's more than enough
yeah!picking a second wife soon...she will give me 5 kids..how u see am?
Re: See What A New Mum Did To Her New Baby by Mizwisdom(f): 8:17am On Jun 06, 2019
donbachi:
yeah!picking a second wife soon...she will give me 5 kids..how u see am?

Ur life
Re: See What A New Mum Did To Her New Baby by donbachi(m): 8:18am On Jun 06, 2019
Mizwisdom:

Ur life
abi oo

(1) (Reply)

Can A Man Sue His Wife In Nigeria If Child’s Paternity Test Comes Back Negative? / Why Do Good Men Nd Women End With Bad Spouses Nd The Bad Ones With Good Spouses? / Opinion: Parent, Stop Gossiping To Your Children!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.