Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,435 members, 7,808,560 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:27 PM

My 6 Tested Online Business You Can Start Today With Little Cost#1- Proof Inside - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My 6 Tested Online Business You Can Start Today With Little Cost#1- Proof Inside (386 Views)

How To Make N6,500 Everyday With This App [Proof Inside] / Now You Can Get An Uninterrupted Power Supply At A Go With Little Cost! / You Can Now Enjoy 24/7 Electricity With Little Cost- Rensource Energy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My 6 Tested Online Business You Can Start Today With Little Cost#1- Proof Inside by videomystro(m): 10:06am On Jun 05, 2019
============================================================================================================
As Promised my SERIES on "My 6 Tested Online Business You Can Get Started Today with Little Cost" begins Today, and as I said it would be a weekly post, so do well to follow along and drop any questions you have in the comment section and I would do my best to respond to them.

I would advise you carefully Read/Re-read each post, so you can have a better understanding of the entire concept.
===========================================================================================================[

#Business Model 1

Forex Trading

Lots of critics would have their say to why this should not be considered a viable business model, It’s their belief I must say, they can either continue doubting or key into it because Forex has been in existence even before most of you reading this post were born and would still be as far as currency is been exchanged on a daily basis.

It’s a $5.3 trillion dollar growing market (no jokes, you can Google to see for yourself) but I chose it because it works and would continue to. I ventured into it for the first time February 2018 and in my first month I made a profit of $79.79 with a $50 deposit (small right!!! But that was my first time) and since then it’s been all good I must tell you. Attached to this post is a screenshot of my first earning from Forex.

Why I believe most people don’t seem to succeed using this business model is because they are in it to just make money off of it quickly and go, they have no proper training or refuse to learn that’s why they fail and conclude that “Forex is a Scam”,

No its not!!!

Forex trading is not betting nor gambling, it’s not a place you expect to put your money and cash out instantly. It takes patience that I must say for you to achieve success in the long run with it, you must be willing to put in the work and also have the right resources for you (I repeat again the “right resources/materials”) for you to have an edge in this market. Learning never stops here!

Don’t be deceived, there is no so called “Guru” in Forex, why you see lots of persons succeeding and making it off Forex is as a result of the time and patience they have put in. I have so far to be honest made $837 in profit which is about #260,000+ and still counting trading Forex in the past three months just doing it part-time what I have made thus far is still on the low end, I have seen people making far more than $100+ daily while trading Forex and I intend getting there soon, the truth is if “I and they” can do it, you also can, invest in the right resources and be willing to learn I have also lost about $340 along the line as a result of not having the right information/proper mindset then but it’s part of the journey I must say.

One thing you must be careful here of is GREED!!! Be very mindful of that word, it's a killer. After my first profit made from Forex in February 2018, I just delved all into Forex Trading and I lost a lot because I thought the "Strategy" I discovered back then would always work out for me but it never did, WHY? You may ask, because I came to discover that Learning never stops in Forex, there is “no one particular strategy” that works, and if you wish to be highly successful in the game, you must constantly develop youself by investing in the right tools and skills also.

"Mindset" is a thing you have to work on, even if you lose sometimes which would "surely happen", you must make up your mind to move forward, learn from your mistakes and forge ahead, don’t say!!! I can win this again let me put all my money into this trade and "catch that PIP immediately"!!!! My dear you may not be lucky at all, Forex is not Gambling as I said earlier on, you must work on your mindset also or else you would continually FAIL big time in this Game. I would stop here for now I can go on and on just on this skillset alone but time wouldn’t permit me on that, let me move on to the next valuable business model, you can check out my resources on this if you wish to by clicking the link below.

And I also have a Video which you can “Click to Watch” showing you how much I made in the month of March (2019) alone just from one account and How much I made also from my very first month trading back then in February 2018….

Contact Details:
Call: 0 8 1 8 7 1 9 1 0 9 3 (12-6:00PM)
WhatsApp: 0 8 1 8 7 1 9 1 0 9 3 (24/7)

===========================================================================================================
But I want to help you out Today with the resources I currently use and am still using trading Forex at a one-time fee(its entirely OPTIONAL) you can Click on the link if you wish to take up that offer(Watch the Video to the very end) and take action===>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c741NBD22B4
===========================================================================================================

You can as well join my Facebook Group[i](Income School Academy)[/i] by clicking this button====> https://web./IncomeSchoolAcademy/

1 Like

Re: My 6 Tested Online Business You Can Start Today With Little Cost#1- Proof Inside by videomystro(m): 7:30pm On Jun 07, 2019
The Secret to Profitable Trading

Hello there,

I want you to pay attention to this Post.... Really pay attention

if you are NOT yet a consistently profitable trader or know deep down that you can get better results, have you asked yourself WHY?.... What's holding you back?

I'm going to ask you to be brutally honest with yourself....

Do you think your trading results up to this point are because of the strategy/system you are using or due to your own mental and emotional issues?

I know it's a bit of a harsh question right....

But I can tell you the answer because I've seen what works and what doesn't first hand....

I know quite a few traders who have a good strategy... but still fail and somehow end up losing money.... even though they have a winning strategy right in their hands!

Why is that? One word...

MINDSET

I briefly talked on this in my last post here two days ago and I am repeating it again...

Trading is just like dieting... there are tens of thousands of books, DVD's, gurus and programs explaining nutrition, exercise and healthy eating to help you lose weight...

Right?...

If you don't believe me just take a stroll down to your local bookstore and see for yourself

Yet, very few people (approximately less than 5%) are able to implement what they are taught and actually lose weight and sustain it over the long term.

The same is true with trading systems and trading methods. So what is holding everyone back?

MINDSET

Let me give you an example....

You sit next to another trader and both of you are trading the same exact strategy. A great trade opportunity presents itself and you both enter per the trading rules. The only difference is that the other trader sees it through to profit and you close out so early only because you got nervous. You just took a winning trade and lost.

2 people trading the same exact strategy with 2 dramatically different results. Why?

MINDSET

The very thing that made you nervous enough to close out that trade will follow you from strategy to strategy. And it won't ever be fixed unless you know how to fix it.

Now, here's the truly scary thing. There are probably many of those "things" at a subconscious level sabotaging your trading that you don't even know about.

So how do you FIX this... Well first it starts by recognizing the problem, and then on working on the problem..... day in and day out..

I stop here today.

Thanks for your time

@videomystro

============================================================================================================
PS: Click Here if you wish to get started with Forex

Join Income School Academy [Today]====> https://web./IncomeSchoolAcademy/

(1) (Reply)

Umuchukwu Village Anambra Political,economy & Tourism / No Prepaid Meters, No Electricity Supply To Customer - IKEDC Warns / New Opportunity For Startups!!! Check It Out Now!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.