Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,390 members, 7,808,378 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:11 AM

Yul Edochie Survives Fatal Accident - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yul Edochie Survives Fatal Accident (228 Views)

Yul Edochie Survives Ghastly Motor Accident / Actor Yul Edochie Survives A Terrible Accident In A Nissan Pathfinder SUV (pic) / Friday Ugwu "Okaka De Don" Dies In Fatal Accident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Yul Edochie Survives Fatal Accident by goldcoinhub: 11:35am On Jun 05, 2019
Actor Yul Edochie has just taken to social media to narrate on how he escaped a fatal accident that almost claimed his life yesterday.

The accident according to him, happened in Ondo State, on his way to the East from Lagos.

He wrote:

Yesterday I miraculously survived this terrible accident.
All I can say is 'thank you Lord, thank you Jesus, thank you Jehovah, God is real and God is alive.
Thank you blessed mother Mary.

I left Lagos yesterday heading to the east, just before I got to Ore doing 100-120km, my car lost control and started veering off to the right. I tried to steer it back on track and the next thing I knew I was upside down tumbling till the car finally ended up in a gutter.

Miraculously I came out alive with few cuts and bruises.

I thank the Almighty God for his mercies, I thank our blessed mother Mary, and to all the Angels sent by God to protect me always, thank you.

I also thank all my fans and friends all over the world who always pray for me and wish me well.
God is alive.

Life can end in a second. The money, the cars, the mansions, the fame, the good life, all vanity.
Be close to God.
God is everything!

Yul, who is a family man was sighted in an old video celebrating and having fun with his family.

Watch The Video HERE
https://lailasnews.com/yul-edochie-survives-fatal-accident/

lalasticlala

Re: Yul Edochie Survives Fatal Accident by dabrin: 11:46am On Jun 05, 2019
cool

(1) (Reply)

See Video Of Billionaire Preaching On The Street In Lagos / . / How To Get A Liberian International Passport.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.