Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,018 members, 7,803,404 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:26 PM

Advice Please. Am Not A Cultist But.... - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Advice Please. Am Not A Cultist But.... (723 Views)

Don't Confront A Cultist Alone, Report Him Or Form A Group - Force PRO, Adejobi / The Malaysia-Based Nigerian Shot Dead By Gunmen In Aba Was A Cultist (Photos) / Naval Officer Shoots IMSU Graduate Dead, Accuses Him Of Being A Cultist (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Please. Am Not A Cultist But.... by Nobody: 11:50am On Jun 05, 2019
Am not a cultist and never pray to be one. But folks do regard me as one. Though i see this rugged hardmen i stop to shake them, just dont know why and my fears in that i might join someday which i've been praying to God to lead me. Because this set of human just like me being with them. What will i do please ?? thanks in advance for your advices.
Re: Advice Please. Am Not A Cultist But.... by donbachi(m): 11:56am On Jun 05, 2019
Tell dem say ur mother go okija shrine swear say e no go better 4 anybody wey go tell her pikin to join cult...thank me later.

2 Likes

Re: Advice Please. Am Not A Cultist But.... by Nobody: 11:59am On Jun 05, 2019
donbachi:
Tell dem say ur mother go okija shrine swear say e no go better 4 anybody wey go tell her pikin to join cult...thank me later.

Lol, funny but fact. thanks
Re: Advice Please. Am Not A Cultist But.... by Lordknowz: 12:16pm On Jun 05, 2019
Adjust your movement, don’t be staying out too late at night. Make sure your not going into any jungle to puff or drink that’s if your the type.
Re: Advice Please. Am Not A Cultist But.... by Aladdin1(m): 3:12pm On Jun 05, 2019
if you think you may join them one day that means you love their ways and you have been having it in mind or nursing the idea of becoming one of them.as it is now only you can help yourself as it is in your hands to join or not.but methinks you should change your ways and lifestyle cos your destiny is in your hands and ahead of your dont destroy it with your own hands by becoming a cultist.
Re: Advice Please. Am Not A Cultist But.... by Nonstopvibez: 4:37pm On Jun 05, 2019
A gangster or a confra.
2diff things
Re: Advice Please. Am Not A Cultist But.... by 21Bandit: 7:18pm On Jun 05, 2019
Who go join go join na tail he dey tail.

Bros na person may don go come na u go ask how the journey be for front o.

Lemme nor advice you wrongly

But Use ur vi b4 vii

2 Likes

Re: Advice Please. Am Not A Cultist But.... by GANAYAD: 7:35pm On Jun 05, 2019
21Bandit:

But Use ur vi b4 vii
naxo my africa brother
Re: Advice Please. Am Not A Cultist But.... by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jun 05, 2019
Lordknowz:
Adjust your movement, don’t be staying out too late at night. Make sure your not going into any jungle to puff or drink that’s if your the type.

Thanks alot! i'll
Re: Advice Please. Am Not A Cultist But.... by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jun 05, 2019
Aladdin1:
if you think you may join them one day that means you love their ways and you have been having it in mind or nursing the idea of becoming one of them.as it is now only you can help yourself as it is in your hands to join or not.but methinks you should change your ways and lifestyle cos your destiny is in your hands and ahead of your dont destroy it with your own hands by becoming a cultist.

You've said well, thanks alot!
Re: Advice Please. Am Not A Cultist But.... by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jun 05, 2019
21Bandit:
But Use ur vi b4 vii
True talk mannie....you talk well.
Re: Advice Please. Am Not A Cultist But.... by aanuoluwami14(f): 4:10am On Jun 06, 2019
chijindu12:
Am not a cultist and never pray to be one. But folks do regard me as one. Though i see this rugged hardmen i stop to shake them, just dont know why and my fears in that i might join someday which i've been praying to God to lead me. Because this set of human just like me being with them. What will i do please ?? thanks in advance for your advices.
Be very careful of kind of friends you be with

(1) (Reply)

If I Die Because I Killed My Cousin, It Will Be The Best Death Ever - Man Says / BREAKING: Presidency Steps Into COZA Rape Saga...he Was Never A Pastor! / "Naira Marley’s Songs And Lifestyle Influenced Me" - 16-year-old Yahoo Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.