Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,675 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:13 PM

Love, Emotions And Health - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Love, Emotions And Health (4967 Views)

Is He Serious Or Just Playing With My Emotions / Financial and Health Benefits Of Pure Original Unadulterated Honey / Please My Younger Brother Needs Your Help... His Life And Health Is At Stake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Love, Emotions And Health by Fountainofyouth(f): 3:49pm On Oct 29, 2020
ReluctantAdult:

Look, you should really watch your words around me. Beware of getting me provoked beyond my limit. Be very wary.
A reminder that I have your IP address and location. Better retract into your shell.

The threats again, you see a worthy match and yet result to threats, I want to see the worst you will do, pls.

1 Like

Re: Love, Emotions And Health by mariahAngel(f): 4:16pm On Oct 29, 2020
A very interesting thread...
Re: Love, Emotions And Health by Klass99(f): 4:16pm On Oct 29, 2020

1 Like

Re: Love, Emotions And Health by mariahAngel(f): 4:19pm On Oct 29, 2020
pocohantas:
Is he rich?

Babe aswear, no be today you don dey kolo! grin
Re: Love, Emotions And Health by ReluctantAdult(m): 4:19pm On Oct 29, 2020
Fountainofyouth:

The threats again, you see a worthy match and yet result to threats, I want to see the worst you will do, pls.
Worthy match? You flatter yourself.

You won't be the first I've tracked down. The thing about all of you is, you make a lot of noise on the so-called 'faceless' forum but when I see you IRL you are all scrawny, timid souls curled up in a corner. Gets me to pity you and even help with some cash.
Re: Love, Emotions And Health by Fountainofyouth(f): 4:22pm On Oct 29, 2020
[s]
ReluctantAdult:

Worthy match? You flatter yourself.

You won't be the first I've tracked down. The thing about all of you is, you make a lot of noise on the so-called 'faceless' forum but when I see you IRL you are all scrawny, timid souls curled up in a corner. Gets me to pity you and even help with some cash.
[/s]

Stop making noise, do the needful.

1 Like

Re: Love, Emotions And Health by Fountainofyouth(f): 4:24pm On Oct 29, 2020
Klass99:

I just bust laugh grin, mad people on NL.

@ Fountainofyouth, listen to Lee Ann Wormack's legendary song ''I hope you dance''

Listen carefully to every lyric and you willl find the answer to most life's issues in there and the answer to your love saga in particular.

Let that song be on repeat, until the message sinks in.

Am I suppose to say I will or I won't? This thread is last year, I have moved on long ago.

1 Like

Re: Love, Emotions And Health by Klass99(f): 4:28pm On Oct 29, 2020
Re: Love, Emotions And Health by ReluctantAdult(m): 4:33pm On Oct 29, 2020
Fountainofyouth:
[s][/s]

Stop making noise, do the needful.

You know, I just read your comment on a thread on front-page now about how you received threats from your obsessive, schizophrenic ex and I felt bad about triggering those feelings in you again, by threatening you.

Never knew you were psychologically abused and mentally scarred by a psychopath. Though I already knew something wasn't right about you and this proves my psychoanalysis of you was spot on.

It explains why you have a hard time relating with men and now going about insulting guys all over the forum especially those you sense are threatening you.

I'll advise that you go for a psych evaluation and talk to someone. I know a thing or two about psychiatry and I'm willing to help, so talk to me if you need help.
Re: Love, Emotions And Health by Fountainofyouth(f): 4:40pm On Oct 29, 2020
Klass99:

Oh really, I thought this was a recent thread (by the way I enjoyed your love story, are you saying it's all over now?)

It doesn't matter if the thread was last year, just listen to the song it has a powerful message for living your best life.

Check it out and let me know what youu think.

Ok, I will, thanks.

1 Like

Re: Love, Emotions And Health by Fountainofyouth(f): 4:42pm On Oct 29, 2020
ReluctantAdult:

You know, I just read your comment on a thread on front-page now about how you received threats from your obsessive, schizophrenic ex and I felt bad about triggering those feelings in you again, by threatening you.

Never knew you were psychologically abused and mentally scarred by a psychopath. Though I already knew something wasn't right about you and this proves my psychoanalysis of you was spot on.

It explains why you have a hard time relating with men and now going about insulting guys all over the forum especially those you sense are threatening you.

I'll advise that you go for a psych evaluation and talk to someone. I know a thing or two about psychiatry and I'm willing to help, so talk to me if you need help.

Hahahaha, you are a funny dude cheesy

Trying to use reverse psychology on me right? Nice try

Ok bye.

1 Like

Re: Love, Emotions And Health by ReluctantAdult(m): 4:45pm On Oct 29, 2020
Fountainofyouth:

Hahahaha, you are a funny dude cheesy

Trying to use reverse psychology on me right? Nice try

Ok bye.
Get help sweetheart. I'll be nice to you henceforth kiss
Re: Love, Emotions And Health by Fountainofyouth(f): 4:47pm On Oct 29, 2020
ReluctantAdult:

Get help sweetheart. I'll be nice to you henceforth kiss

I'm perfectly fine, I don't need you to be nice to me, you're just trying to make me stop quoting you.

1 Like

Re: Love, Emotions And Health by ReluctantAdult(m): 4:53pm On Oct 29, 2020
Fountainofyouth:

I'm perfectly fine, I don't need you to be nice to me, you're just trying to make me stop quoting you.
You see Hun, you can't even see it isn't okay quoting me. You have the same obsession problem. The psychopath passed it to you, sadly.
Now you're reflecting the behaviour you've been a victim of, on someone else and think it's totally okay. Classic obsessive compulsive disorder(OCD). The reason you need help ASAP.

Start by resisting the temptation to reply to this post.
Re: Love, Emotions And Health by Fountainofyouth(f): 4:57pm On Oct 29, 2020
ReluctantAdult:

You see Hun, you can't even see it isn't okay quoting me. You have the same obsession problem. The psychopath passed it to you, sadly.
Now you're reflecting the behaviour you've been a victim of, on someone else and think it's totally okay. Classic obsessive compulsive disorder(OCD). The reason you need help ASAP.

Start by resisting the temptation to reply to this post.

You are good, really good, I see what you're doing, but it won't work dude, not with me, I will stop when I feel like, not cos say so.

1 Like

Re: Love, Emotions And Health by ReluctantAdult(m): 5:01pm On Oct 29, 2020
Fountainofyouth:

You are good, really good, I see what you're doing, but it won't work dude, not with me, I will stop when I feel like, not cos say so.
I think I'm enabling you. I'll stop replying you henceforth. Cheers.
Re: Love, Emotions And Health by Fountainofyouth(f): 5:09pm On Oct 29, 2020
ReluctantAdult:

I think I'm enabling you. I'll stop replying you henceforth. Cheers.

kiss

1 Like

Re: Love, Emotions And Health by Nobody: 5:36pm On Oct 29, 2020
Fountainofyouth:

Am I suppose to say I will or I won't? This thread is last year, I have moved on long ago.

when a lady give that expressionless face, saying baby we need a break, its not you, i just need my space. chances her she as seen an option she considers better or she has abandonment issues. either ways guyz just move on cos when women go on that break i don't wana share what normally happens undecided. its a spilled milk situation

1 Like

Re: Love, Emotions And Health by Nobody: 11:45am On Nov 03, 2020
Fountainofyouth:
I decided to bring this to family section because I need matured advice.

In all my life I've only had three relationships because I always weigh the pros and cons before I commit to anything, my past relationships always start with sex, infact I'm always persuaded for a long time before I finally agree and there is never any attraction at first for me, but when sex sets in, the feelings grow and whatnot.

Then I met this wonderful man, we got talking and chating and both clicked at the same time, he is everything I ever wanted in every aspect you can think of but there is a problem, the sexual attraction and love between us is really strong and it's affecting my health, we are both working and we talk and chat for hours every night, we cant do without keeping in touch everyday (we don't stay in same state but we've seen several times) we've not had sex cos there comes a time in ones life that sex won't be a priority or a defining factor in a relationship but I'm always scared, when we fight it always seem as if we would never talk again, my heart beats fast when he misses my calls, I think of him every night before I sleep, a little thought of him makes me wet, when there is a misunderstanding I don't sleep at all, I've tried my best to shut my heart from my head but it's not working, sometimes I pray to God to take this strong feeling I have for him away cos it's just too much, I have never felt like this for anyone in my life before, this is someone that sex isnt involved at all so why this feeling, he says he feels that strong way too but I cant really describe his,

Last week Friday I had to check my BP and it was very high so I told myself this had to stop cos it's not normal, love shouldn't affect ones health this much, so I stopped talking to him, he called and asked what's wrong I said nothing that I just need a break but he wasn't happy with it, he asked and begged that I shouldn't leave him which I said I won't but I didn't tell him he is affecting my health. Since then we haven't talked to each other and it has not been easy for me especially this holiday, sometimes I lay on my bed and cry and groan cos I long to hear from him but I want him out of my head, I need my complete health restored.

Please is this the real deal? Is this love? How do I go about being in control of my emotions without affecting my health? Feel free to ask questions and I'll answer as discreetly as possible, thank you.

Na wa o. Fornication is now seen as normal.
Re: Love, Emotions And Health by Hargbo(m): 10:58pm On Nov 10, 2020
Do I know you
Re: Love, Emotions And Health by DonroxyII: 1:42pm On Nov 15, 2020
Bendusx:

Na wa o. Fornication is now seen as normal.
lol !
Re: Love, Emotions And Health by myami: 11:11pm On Oct 20, 2023
Fountainofyouth:

Thank you.
where have you been? I ask about you but no avail. Thank God you are back. Can i have your number? I be glad to take out for dinner

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Read Text Messages Between Dino Melaye's First And Second Wife / What Would You Do If Someone Called Your Kid Ugly? / Married Guys, Please Step Up Your Game In The Bedroom!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.