Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,481 members, 7,781,437 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:23 PM

Suicide Seems Like The Best Option (am Depressed) Please Read, Advice And Help. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Suicide Seems Like The Best Option (am Depressed) Please Read, Advice And Help. (1079 Views)

Someone Withdrew Over 100k From My Account. I Am Depressed Right Now / How I Was Defrauded Of N3.2 Million And Almost Depressed / Depressed Teenage Boy Commits Suicide In Lagos(graphics Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suicide Seems Like The Best Option (am Depressed) Please Read, Advice And Help. by eneojoedu(m): 1:19pm On Jun 05, 2019
Greetings dear nairalanders. don't wish to disturb anyone with my personal struggles, but am seriously sinking deeper into depression. am tired, I have lost hope and interest in everything. am speaking up because I have explored all legal options available and yet no way out.
I'm in my final year, and am unable to raise and pay my school fees (48, 500), exams are starting by the middle of the month and we have been giving the grace of June 12 as the deadline, I can't concentrate in school anymore, my project is hanging due to the huge weight of my school fees on my mind and lack of funds.
I am self sponsored and I have been able to push through since 2015 with serious help from people, but due to the economic situation of the country especially kogi state, help is no longer coming, which is understandable because they have family to take care of among other responsibilities.
dear nairalanders please come to my rescue, I want to graduate by November. 0759367803 access bank. eneojoedu@gmail.com. you can ask questions to verify my authenticity , I don't mind giving my mom's contact too. God bless as u save a soul.
Re: Suicide Seems Like The Best Option (am Depressed) Please Read, Advice And Help. by Sweetsugarcane: 1:23pm On Jun 05, 2019
No matter what you're currently passing through please, don't contemplate suicide.

I'm sure you'll get the fees soon.

But please,
Stay alive
Omaye!

1 Like

Re: Suicide Seems Like The Best Option (am Depressed) Please Read, Advice And Help. by eneojoedu(m): 1:34pm On Jun 05, 2019
Sweetsugarcane:
No matter what you're currently passing through please, don't contemplate suicide.

I'm sure you'll get the fees soon.

But please,
Stay alive
Omaye!
thanks , I really appreciate. Omaye mi
Re: Suicide Seems Like The Best Option (am Depressed) Please Read, Advice And Help. by FINESHIRT(m): 1:37pm On Jun 05, 2019
eneojoedu:
Greetings dear nairalanders. don't wish to disturb anyone with my personal struggles, but am seriously sinking deeper into depression. am tired, I have lost hope and interest in everything. am speaking up because I have explored all legal options available and yet no way out.
I'm in my final year, and am unable to raise and pay my school fees (48, 500), exams are starting by the middle of the month and we have been giving the grace of June 12 as the deadline, I can't concentrate in school anymore, my project is hanging due to the huge weight of my school fees on my mind and lack of funds.
I am self sponsored and I have been able to push through since 2015 with serious help from people, but due to the economic situation of the country especially kogi state, help is no longer coming, which is understandable because they have family to take care of among other responsibilities.
dear nairalanders please come to my rescue, I want to graduate by November. 0759367803 access bank. eneojoedu@gmail.com. you can ask questions to verify my authenticity , I don't mind giving my mom's contact too. God bless as u save a soul.

Bro it's well. We are many in such situation in this country but suicide is never the solution. Help will surely come your way.
Re: Suicide Seems Like The Best Option (am Depressed) Please Read, Advice And Help. by Lanretoye(m): 1:51pm On Jun 05, 2019
E better make you commit the suicide now cos after graduating and you didn't get a job what will happen?,your matter go pass the era of great depression.
Niaja4real:

Is that all u could say to someone in distress & who needed ur word of advice to hang on? Hmmmm!
is it not terrible for some one to contemplate suicide because of school fees,when one can get a part time job to pay the fees.what should people who have graduated for years without a job contemplate,and who values a degree more than his life is not worth the stress.

2 Likes

Re: Suicide Seems Like The Best Option (am Depressed) Please Read, Advice And Help. by Niaja4real(m): 1:58pm On Jun 05, 2019
eneojoedu:
Suicide can never & will never be any option, talk more of being the best option, but Jesus Christ is. I know it's not easy, but I will advice u to look onto, & upon Jesus for help. Hebrews 12 vs 2. He knows what u are going through & what ur needs are. The Psalmist say, "for what time I'm afraid, I will trust in thee. Philippians 4 vs 19( But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus. I see God sending help to u before the deadline.
Re: Suicide Seems Like The Best Option (am Depressed) Please Read, Advice And Help. by 15ssDRIVE(m): 1:58pm On Jun 05, 2019
If you strongly believe in this your quote,then you got nothing to worry about.

nothing can stop a man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goals.
Re: Suicide Seems Like The Best Option (am Depressed) Please Read, Advice And Help. by Niaja4real(m): 2:07pm On Jun 05, 2019
Lanretoye:
E better make you commit the suicide now cos after graduating and you didn't get a job what will happen?,your matter go pass the era of great depression.
Is that all u could say to someone in distress & who needed ur word of advice to hang on? Hmmmm!
Re: Suicide Seems Like The Best Option (am Depressed) Please Read, Advice And Help. by eneojoedu(m): 4:16pm On Jun 05, 2019
FINESHIRT:

Bro it's well. We are many in such situation in this country but suicide is never the solution. Help will surely come your way.
amen. thanks a lot.
Re: Suicide Seems Like The Best Option (am Depressed) Please Read, Advice And Help. by FINESHIRT(m): 4:41pm On Jun 05, 2019
eneojoedu:
amen. thanks a lot.

Just check through my posts and you will also see I'm currently hustling on how to get help from people to enable me pay my fees which exams will start tomorrow.
Re: Suicide Seems Like The Best Option (am Depressed) Please Read, Advice And Help. by eneojoedu(m): 4:48pm On Jun 05, 2019
Niaja4real:

Suicide can never & will never be any option, talk more of being the best option, but Jesus Christ is. I know it's not easy, but I will advice u to look onto, & upon Jesus for help. Hebrews 12 vs 2. He knows what u are going through & what ur needs are. The Psalmist say, "for what time I'm afraid, I will trust in thee. Philippians 4 vs 19( But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus. I see God sending help to u before the deadline.
amen sir, I really pray so. thanks.
Re: Suicide Seems Like The Best Option (am Depressed) Please Read, Advice And Help. by eneojoedu(m): 4:53pm On Jun 05, 2019
FINESHIRT:

Just check through my posts and you will also see I'm currently hustling on how to get help from people to enable me pay my fees which exams will start tomorrow.
jeez bro, am honestly praying that God answers you first before me right now.. be strong. we will definitely come out of this stronger.
Re: Suicide Seems Like The Best Option (am Depressed) Please Read, Advice And Help. by eneojoedu(m): 4:56pm On Jun 05, 2019
15ssDRIVE:
If you strongly believe in this your quote,then you got nothing to worry about.

nothing can stop a man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goals.
hmmm. honestly I do, but right now sir am frustrated, can't even think right anymore.
Re: Suicide Seems Like The Best Option (am Depressed) Please Read, Advice And Help. by eneojoedu(m): 5:10pm On Jun 05, 2019
Lanretoye:
E better make you commit the suicide now cos after graduating and you didn't get a job what will happen?,your matter go pass the era of great depression.is it not terrible for some one to contemplate suicide because of school fees,when one can get a part time job to pay the fees.what should people who have graduated for years without a job contemplate,and who values a degree more than his life is not worth the stress.
I pray you never be in a situation where nothing seems to work out and all your efforts seems to come crashing down in front of u... I can confidently tell you that you can't get a part time job anywhere in Lokoja. I can't write down my full story or how I have survived, cos you may not understand. anyways I appreciate, thanks.
Re: Suicide Seems Like The Best Option (am Depressed) Please Read, Advice And Help. by Georgekyrian(m): 6:06pm On Jun 05, 2019
eneojoedu:

Suicide not an option school is not a must, after school you may still be hungry or beg again. Double your hustle, find update and succeed in life because your old parents, siblings, girlfriend and side chics are looking up to you
Re: Suicide Seems Like The Best Option (am Depressed) Please Read, Advice And Help. by Barrywest(m): 6:23pm On Jun 05, 2019
Bro, suicide not an option.
there is no situation that u are facing that will warrant you to commit suicide, your not the first person in this type of situation, many people have scale through this type of situation...
Reasons not to commit suicide
* you will pass through severe pain before u die, no matter the means you use i.e hanging, sniper, drowning, stabbing e.t.c
*you will pass the pain to your loved ones
*Everybody will be disappointed in you
*your enemies are going to celebrate
*your successful future will be cut short by you
*you will suffer in the raging fire � of hell.
to mention but a few, no reason is quantifiable/ justifiable for you to commit suicide...
school is not a yardstick to success.
Mark Zuckerberg, Bill gate, Dangote, Buhari all of them no finish school before they make am...
me too am in KSU, call me via 07053624378 so we can hangout....
Re: Suicide Seems Like The Best Option (am Depressed) Please Read, Advice And Help. by eneojoedu(m): 7:08pm On Jun 05, 2019
Georgekyrian:

Suicide not an option school is not a must, after school you may still be hungry or beg again. Double your hustle, find update and succeed in life because your old parents, siblings, girlfriend and side chics are looking up to you
thanks man... I appreciate.
Re: Suicide Seems Like The Best Option (am Depressed) Please Read, Advice And Help. by eneojoedu(m): 7:12pm On Jun 05, 2019
Barrywest:
Bro, suicide not an option.
there is no situation that u are facing that will warrant you to commit suicide, your not the first person in this type of situation, many people have scale through this type of situation...
Reasons not to commit suicide
* you will pass through severe pain before u die, no matter the means you use i.e hanging, sniper, drowning, stabbing e.t.c
*you will pass the pain to your loved ones
*Everybody will be disappointed in you
*your enemies are going to celebrate
*your successful future will be cut short by you
*you will suffer in the raging fire � of hell.
to mention but a few, no reason is quantifiable/ justifiable for you to commit suicide...
school is not a yardstick to success.
Mark Zuckerberg, Bill gate, Dangote, Buhari all of them no finish school before they make am...
me too am in KSU, call me via 07053624378 so we can hangout....
thanks boss, I really appreciate. will put a call to u.
Re: Suicide Seems Like The Best Option (am Depressed) Please Read, Advice And Help. by FINESHIRT(m): 3:21pm On Jun 25, 2019
Hope you finally got the needed help bro? How did it go?
Re: Suicide Seems Like The Best Option (am Depressed) Please Read, Advice And Help. by FINESHIRT(m): 3:22pm On Jun 25, 2019
eneojoedu:
thanks boss, I really appreciate. will put a call to u.

How did it go? Did you get the needed help?
Re: Suicide Seems Like The Best Option (am Depressed) Please Read, Advice And Help. by guass(m): 3:38pm On Jun 25, 2019
Who told you that you must go to school to make it in life?
Someone who values his school fees more than his precious life is not supposed to be allowed to leave. The population now needs adjustment
Re: Suicide Seems Like The Best Option (am Depressed) Please Read, Advice And Help. by eneojoedu(m): 5:44pm On Jun 25, 2019
FINESHIRT:

How did it go? Did you get the needed help?
thanks a lot for your concern boss, yes I was able to get it. got it at the point when I gave up already, at the dying minutes oo. .. on that Friday(last week) I was able to gather 28k through friends and people I didnt really know, then a woman(a non academic staff) i was opportuned to meet on that same Friday gave me 20k to pay back whenever I have money. that day was even my first day of meeting her o. Angels do exist in human form.
Re: Suicide Seems Like The Best Option (am Depressed) Please Read, Advice And Help. by eneojoedu(m): 5:47pm On Jun 25, 2019
FINESHIRT:

sorry I have not got time to ask bout your school fee issues.... hope you were able to get it??
Re: Suicide Seems Like The Best Option (am Depressed) Please Read, Advice And Help. by eneojoedu(m): 5:51pm On Jun 25, 2019
Niaja4real:

I got help at the dying minutes ooo, bro God bless you real good.

(1) (Reply)

I Was Drunk, When I Raped 54-year-elderly Woman To Death Arrested Herdsmen Say / A 22years Old Lady Reported dead In Iree, Osun State / How A Jehovah Witness Homosexual Bible Teacher Almost Penetrated Me At Childhood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.