Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,194 members, 7,807,655 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:54 PM

Job Vacancies Available In An Oil And Gas Industry - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Job Vacancies Available In An Oil And Gas Industry (276 Views)

I’m The Only Woman At My Job — The Life Of An Oil And Gas Engineer At Sea / Oil And Gas Industry Salary: According To Positions / Is NLNG The Highest Paying Oil And Gas Firm In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Job Vacancies Available In An Oil And Gas Industry by Alfredmag: 1:37pm On Jun 05, 2019
Every human person desire to have a good health,live injury free life and inhabit a clean environment. For this to happen there is need for humans to learn sound knowledge on how to live an healthy life,injury free life and live in a clean surrounding.
Health safety and environment will make individuals to understand potential hazards and the means or measures of controlling these hazards when they occur. HSE will help persons to know how to take care of their health, stay free from injury and learn how to clean their surrounding in which they live to be free from diseases or illness.

For more information and enquiries call: 08068653840 or
Visit www.oiltrain.com.ng

(1) (Reply)

How To Apply For Fewer Jobs And Land More Interviews / Do You Want To Take A Course In ASTROLOGY? / Any Job Offer In V.I, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.