Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:29 PM

Photoshop Expert? - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Photoshop Expert? (1111 Views)

I Need A Photoshop Expert, Not Just A Graphics Designer / I Need A Photoshop Expert Not Just Graphic Designer / Need A Photoshop Expert For An Instant Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photoshop Expert? by overboard(m): 3:49pm On Jun 05, 2019
As in, can you manipulate images so good, a second and third look at your work will not reveal any manipulations i.e. the way Adekunle Gold superimposes himself on other popular images?

Ok... send no more than 3 of you best work to richgamutonline@gmail.com with your contact details for one-off job. Only the shortlisted will be reached out to.

Thanks.
Re: Photoshop Expert? by essenceplus: 8:15pm On Jun 05, 2019
Re: Photoshop Expert? by clays: 10:45pm On Jun 05, 2019
essenceplus:
Ask for payments for your jobs before doing anything. Always ask for part payment before you start any jobs. I did a graphic work for this dude. He refused paying me. I just let it slide to avoid too much talk. But guys beware. Don't waste your labor.

Exactly, if not some people will exploit your time and effort and give you no dime at all. A serious and good client will always pay upfront even if its 40%.
Re: Photoshop Expert? by essenceplus: 11:16pm On Jun 05, 2019
clays:

Exactly, if not some people will exploit your time and effort and give you no dime at all. A serious and good client will always pay upfront even if its 40%.

By gones. I'll live
Re: Photoshop Expert? by essenceplus: 11:20pm On Jun 05, 2019
Its just a stipend. I won't die
Re: Photoshop Expert? by overboard(m): 11:23pm On Jun 05, 2019
I JUST CALLED THIS STUPID ESSENEPLUS WHOM I DON'T KNOW FROM NOWHERE AND DO NOT OWE. HE DROPPED ON ME... I HAVE THE CALL RECORDED AND TEXT CAN BE SCREENSHOT.

I WILL HAVE HIM ARRESTED FOR DEFAMATION UNLESS HE DOES APOLOGIZE HEREIN AND STATE IT WAS A MISTAKE.

PLEASE ANY NLDER THAT HAS WORKED WITH OVERBOARD, COME HERE AND ATTEST TO MY PROMPT PAYMENT AND PROFESSIONALISM.

MY LAWYER IS ITCHING FOR WORK ABEG.
Re: Photoshop Expert? by overboard(m): 11:24pm On Jun 05, 2019
essenceplus:

The dude called me up now and sent me threat SMS saying he's going to sue me. I await him in court to show screenshots and works I did which he's yet to pay. I played the bigger boy and didn't contact him but dude seemed to have forgotten he hired someone to do a job and hasn't paid till now. I won't take his calls offline though he keeps calling. Well discuss it here

I won't do a job without 60% upfront anymore

I did 15 logo designs for a client who gave ambiguous request. After 12-15hours after hiring me the request changed,to compensate for my loss of time and energy I raised the fee cause they demanded what was ten times more complex and after I've done 15 designs. They refused paying the additional I was threatened with efcc despite my good works and pure heart o.

So my advice guys collect advance fee first

PLEASE PASTE ALL SO CALLED EVIDENCES HERE NOW!!!
Re: Photoshop Expert? by overboard(m): 11:33pm On Jun 05, 2019
WAITING... AND YOU ARE NOT PICKING.
Re: Photoshop Expert? by overboard(m): 11:38pm On Jun 05, 2019
I WILL BE DRUNK OR IN A COMA TO HIRE A GRAPHIC ARTIST OF YOUR MEDIOCRE NATURE. HAVE JUST LOOKED THROUGH YOUR WORKS, DRAB!!!

YOU ARE NOT UP TO THE LEVEL OF GRAPHICS ARTISTES I WORK WITH. I HAVE ALREADY SENT YOU A TEXT OF NAMES (I WANT TO KEEP ANONYMOUS UNLESS THEY DON'T MIND) OF NLDERS I HAVE WORKED WITH AND STILL DO.

NOW, EITHER DO THE NEEDFUL AFTER YOU MUST HAVE DISCOVERED YOUR FOLLY OR I WILL FIND YOU. TRUST THAT. I'M NOT YOUR WALK OVER LOW-LIFER.
Re: Photoshop Expert? by clays: 8:09am On Jun 06, 2019
Chai. No be small thing o shocked
Re: Photoshop Expert? by essenceplus: 8:11am On Jun 06, 2019
clays:
Chai. No be small thing o shocked

Na so.
Re: Photoshop Expert? by overboard(m): 1:37pm On Jun 06, 2019
Thanks for the emails thus far, irrespective of the needless interruption by an interloper...

Please show before and after editions (as did a recent good submission) for easier identification of the work done...

One is particularly on the lookout for great attention to lighting detail and of course, seamless placement of a subject into a new image context and so on.

Your ability to at least demo your work's potential final results on a shoot set is also important please.
Re: Photoshop Expert? by pakingzzzzz(m): 5:33am On Jul 14, 2019
overboard:
Thanks for the emails thus far, irrespective of the needless interruption by an interloper...

Please show before and after editions (as did a recent good submission) for easier identification of the work done...

One is particularly on the lookout for great attention to lighting detail and of course, seamless placement of a subject into a new image context and so on.

Your ability to at least demo your work's potential final results on a shoot set is also important please.

Have at it. I don't like to speak much...

Re: Photoshop Expert? by pakingzzzzz(m): 5:34am On Jul 14, 2019
Take a look..

Re: Photoshop Expert? by pakingzzzzz(m): 5:36am On Jul 14, 2019
The last picture was hastily done as an illustration to someone.. So there might be pitfalls.
Re: Photoshop Expert? by pakingzzzzz(m): 5:37am On Jul 14, 2019
Reach me on kingsleyobinna26@gmail.com

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

If You Have Done A Lot Of Marketing Flyers And Posters I Have A Deal For You / One Time OFFER To Learn Graphic Designing, 3D Modeling And Programming / Softwares For Making Short Videos With Lyrics 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.