Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,413 members, 7,800,858 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:03 AM

Please Help Me With Any Hustle I Can Do. I Am Dead Broke. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please Help Me With Any Hustle I Can Do. I Am Dead Broke. (1072 Views)

Please Suggest Any Hustle For Me / Trusted Online Hustle I Started With #5,000 That Pays Me Well. Photo Attached. / How To Make Quick Cash Even If Are Dead Broke Presently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me With Any Hustle I Can Do. I Am Dead Broke. by lilmaydee(m): 6:18pm On Jun 05, 2019
Can't touch me, laaaa laaaa laaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Re: Please Help Me With Any Hustle I Can Do. I Am Dead Broke. by lilmaydee(m): 7:37pm On Jun 05, 2019
Life is good
Re: Please Help Me With Any Hustle I Can Do. I Am Dead Broke. by Heineken(m): 1:34pm On Jun 06, 2019
Bro I broke pass you... I don't even know how God has been doing it. Am eating Sha

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Me With Any Hustle I Can Do. I Am Dead Broke. by leonard002(m): 4:15pm On Jun 06, 2019
Start from what you know how to do then move out and meet people, even strangers.

For example, I know how to flash phones so at a point 2016 I went to a guy that sells phone accessories and begged to stay in his shop and flash phones for people, from the money that I make I'll give him something for rent at the end of the month.

It worked and I made quite some change

If you are physically strong, you can move out to some construction sites and ask for jobs. At all at all.

good luck bro

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Me With Any Hustle I Can Do. I Am Dead Broke. by lilmaydee(m): 5:16pm On Jul 03, 2019
leonard002:
Start from what you know how to do then move out and meet people, even strangers.

For example, I know how to flash phones so at a point 2016 I went to a guy that sells phone accessories and begged to stay in his shop and flash phones for people, from the money that I make I'll give him something for rent at the end of the month.

It worked and I made quite some change

If you are physically strong, you can move out to some construction sites and ask for jobs. At all at all.

good luck bro

Thanks for the suggestion bro. I really appreciate it.

(1) (Reply)

. / Direct Uk Used Ps4 & Ps3 / Mass Recruitment At Capital Luxury for Uyo, Abuja and Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.