Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,237 members, 7,807,788 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:20 PM

Woli Arole And Asiri Comedy Throwback Pictures - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Woli Arole And Asiri Comedy Throwback Pictures (45456 Views)

Woli Arole And Yemi White Wedding Pictures / Woli Arole And His Mother At His Matriculation In OAU In 2008 (Throwback Photo) / Woli Arole And Asiri Comedy Recreate Andy Ruiz Vs Anthony Joshua Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woli Arole And Asiri Comedy Throwback Pictures by OyiboOyibo(m): 9:30pm On Jun 05, 2019
MrMumu:
These two people are extremely boring to me i don't see them as a comedian rather they will make a great Mc at a funeral service with their dry jokes that can make you shed tears.
Seriously Nigerians got a lot of boring souls all claiming comedians from the dirty set of uneducated boys who called themselves ikorodu boys to akporo to lasisi or whatever he's called to Broda shaggi or whatever is that tout name.

These guys are fucking boring, watch Martin Lawrence and see what comedy is all about but stand up comedy and movie.

Well thank God me and atiku is from the same village then I'm automatically a Cameroonian at least we got Eddie Murphy, basket mouth, bovi, mr bean and Davido
I can feel your pains, have you eaten today?

2 Likes

Re: Woli Arole And Asiri Comedy Throwback Pictures by MrMumu: 9:31pm On Jun 05, 2019
Onlinealaba:

Lol who else thinks this guy na real mumu grin see comment
Pray to God with your Koran tonight and ask for forgiveness
Re: Woli Arole And Asiri Comedy Throwback Pictures by MrMumu: 9:34pm On Jun 05, 2019
OyiboOyibo:

I can feel your pains, have you eaten today?
Okay
Re: Woli Arole And Asiri Comedy Throwback Pictures by LOVEGINO(m): 9:34pm On Jun 05, 2019
Say no to poverty. Its a crime to be poor.
Re: Woli Arole And Asiri Comedy Throwback Pictures by olatuneji: 9:34pm On Jun 05, 2019
INTROVERT:
Poverty na......
bad thing.
Re: Woli Arole And Asiri Comedy Throwback Pictures by rattlesnake(m): 9:36pm On Jun 05, 2019
Noise makers
Re: Woli Arole And Asiri Comedy Throwback Pictures by AbooNasir(m): 9:40pm On Jun 05, 2019
MrMumu:
These two people are extremely boring to me i don't see them as a comedian rather they will make a great Mc at a funeral service with their dry jokes that can make you shed tears.
Seriously Nigerians got a lot of boring souls all claiming comedians from the dirty set of uneducated boys who called themselves ikorodu boys to akporo to lasisi or whatever he's called to Broda shaggi or whatever is that tout name.

These guys are fucking boring, watch Martin Lawrence and see what comedy is all about but stand up comedy and movie.

Well thank God me and atiku is from the same village then I'm automatically a Cameroonian at least we got Eddie Murphy, basket mouth, bovi, mr bean and Davido

3 plates of nkwobi and one cold malt or yoghurt for u.......u speak am as e dey my mind! very boring sets, i have never watched their full video cuz of the fakeness

1 Like

Re: Woli Arole And Asiri Comedy Throwback Pictures by Psady(m): 9:41pm On Jun 05, 2019
Offpoint1:
It's funny how when people upload their throw back pictures, some of you will be screaming "money's good"

You can't compare phone cameras of then to now, you can compare tailors or clothing materials of then to now. all these filters and blur cameras making you people look fresh, when you know the truth.

I'm never going to upload my pics online until my mirror convience me enough.

I hate filters
so u look well no difference abi? Go see optometrist ,ur eye need serious medical evaluation.anyway we that know them from time past knows they changed tremendously.

2 Likes

Re: Woli Arole And Asiri Comedy Throwback Pictures by Offpoint1: 9:43pm On Jun 05, 2019
Psady:
so u look well no difference abi? Go see optometrist ,ur eye need serious medical evaluation.anyway we that know them from time past knows they changed tremendously.
Adding bodily fats and leaving beard is not a change, it's a choice.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woli Arole And Asiri Comedy Throwback Pictures by MrMumu: 9:44pm On Jun 05, 2019
AbooNasir:

3 plates of nkwobi and one cold malt or yoghurt for u.......u speak am as e dey my mind! very boring sets, i have never watched their full video cuz of the fakeness
Can you convert that to cash and credit my aza asap?
I'm a strong man I don't do malt of yogurt but I'll manage one bottle of McDowell and 3 bottles of alomo bitters with 3 sticks of sk. Everything cost less than 5k thank you in advance
Re: Woli Arole And Asiri Comedy Throwback Pictures by AbooNasir(m): 9:50pm On Jun 05, 2019
MrMumu:

Can you convert that to cash and credit my aza asap?
I'm a strong man I don't do malt of yogurt but I'll manage one bottle of McDowell and 3 bottles of alomo bitters with 3 sticks of sk. Everything cost less than 5k thank you in advance

hahhahhahha I'd love to, but seriously smoke ain't good for your lungs and heart, alcohol too is dangerous to u as well..... So i won't cuz Bible say love your neighbor as yourself!!
Re: Woli Arole And Asiri Comedy Throwback Pictures by MrMumu: 9:53pm On Jun 05, 2019
AbooNasir:

hahhahhahha I'd love to, but seriously smoke ain't good for your lungs and heart, alcohol too is dangerous to u as well..... So i won't cuz Bible say love your neighbor as yourself!!
We have 4200 religion in the world cos your religion is against something doesn't make it bad to everyone.

Alcohol is our own water in my religion while we use smoke to burn all the germs in our body
Re: Woli Arole And Asiri Comedy Throwback Pictures by Ugosample(m): 9:58pm On Jun 05, 2019
MrMumu:

Are you sure you are Okay?
Re: Woli Arole And Asiri Comedy Throwback Pictures by AbooNasir(m): 10:01pm On Jun 05, 2019
MrMumu:

We have 4200 religion in the world cos your religion is against something doesn't make it bad to everyone.

Alcohol is our own water in my religion while we use smoke to burn all the germs in our body

Forget religion now......Health wise nkor??
Re: Woli Arole And Asiri Comedy Throwback Pictures by HabaHaba: 10:03pm On Jun 05, 2019
Bros I must assure you that you have an amazing mind devoid of comic relief, im simple language, your mind do not appreciate jokes.

PS:
A comedian does not have to be comic, infact his lack of comic character confers a style on him.
But if u have a comically appreciating mind you'd see comedy in everything,...just like the artist, they see beauty in the most ugliest of Ugggggggly.

Develop an appreciative mind dear.
MrMumu:

Re: Woli Arole And Asiri Comedy Throwback Pictures by MrMumu: 10:07pm On Jun 05, 2019
AbooNasir:

Forget religion now......Health wise nkor??
There are a lot of smokers out there who live a very healthy live compared to most non smokers
Re: Woli Arole And Asiri Comedy Throwback Pictures by Marvel1214(m): 10:14pm On Jun 05, 2019
Money good o cool
Re: Woli Arole And Asiri Comedy Throwback Pictures by AbooNasir(m): 10:19pm On Jun 05, 2019
MrMumu:

There are a lot of smokers out there who live a very healthy live compared to most non smokers

i disagree, if only u can see Ur heart,ud know alot of damages has been done to it....you walking doesn't mean you're alive
Re: Woli Arole And Asiri Comedy Throwback Pictures by frankoben(m): 10:31pm On Jun 05, 2019
Money is by far the best plastic surgeon in the world...
Re: Woli Arole And Asiri Comedy Throwback Pictures by Aaronbee7(m): 10:32pm On Jun 05, 2019
MrMumu:

Mumu you are making waves. I like the fact that you're in your best act. It's worth applauding.
Re: Woli Arole And Asiri Comedy Throwback Pictures by omojesu202(m): 10:42pm On Jun 05, 2019
Onyi22:
Not much changes

are u sure? look well ooo
Re: Woli Arole And Asiri Comedy Throwback Pictures by tfash96(m): 11:01pm On Jun 05, 2019
Woli arole head come be like pineapple for d then pics

Re: Woli Arole And Asiri Comedy Throwback Pictures by SimplyFrag1: 11:43pm On Jun 05, 2019
Choi!!! Money is goood grin
Re: Woli Arole And Asiri Comedy Throwback Pictures by jamexborn(m): 3:53am On Jun 06, 2019
MrMumu:

Ur problem is bigger than their jokes

U do know some people in the US find ur so called Martin Lawrence, Kelvin Hart and Chris Rock and the rest boring
Re: Woli Arole And Asiri Comedy Throwback Pictures by Rexwadada: 6:15am On Jun 06, 2019
FlirtyGist:
See more photos here >> https://gistmore.com/woli-arole-and-asiri-comedy-shares-throwback-pictures

This is when hustle pay and status changes your looks upgrades!!
Re: Woli Arole And Asiri Comedy Throwback Pictures by welturebotanical: 6:54am On Jun 06, 2019
������. Nice.... Clear pimples and acne in two weeks. 50% money back guarantee if you see no result. Checkout @Welturebotanical. 100% natural solution.
Re: Woli Arole And Asiri Comedy Throwback Pictures by Megatrix: 9:11am On Jun 06, 2019
Surulere

(1) (2) (Reply)

D'banj Married Lineo Didi Kilgrow Secretly / Miracle Igbokwe Flies Tobi Bakre Around Florida, US (Photos) / Throwback: Denrele Rocks Suit Without Braids, Hit Or Miss? (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.