Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,623,322 members, 6,115,394 topics. Date: Sunday, 24 January 2021 at 12:12 AM

Hear The Man Part Of Story Why He Beat Girl For Refusing To Marry Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hear The Man Part Of Story Why He Beat Girl For Refusing To Marry Him (495 Views)

Ladies Beat Girl Who Said Abraka Women Have Smelly Vagina / Man Demands Refund Of N4.2M He Spent On His Girlfriend For Refusing To Marry Him / What Lady Did After Nigerian Man Begged Her To Marry Him To Go To America (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hear The Man Part Of Story Why He Beat Girl For Refusing To Marry Him by Felixhenry: 6:51pm On Jun 05, 2019

(1) (Reply)

Waffi People Show Me Love And Welcome Me Home!!! / There Are No Men In Nigeria All Women. / Baby And Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.