Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,419,867 members, 5,426,870 topics. Date: Monday, 17 February 2020 at 09:15 AM

⭐⭐ Shopify Dropshipping 101: Taking A Nairalander From $0 - $1k In 30 Days ⭐⭐ - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ⭐⭐ Shopify Dropshipping 101: Taking A Nairalander From $0 - $1k In 30 Days ⭐⭐ (9566 Views)

My Journey To $1k In 30 Days With Cpa / A-Z Of Shopify Dropshipping (all You Need To Know) / Dropshipping 101: How To Start An Ecommerce Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ⭐⭐ Shopify Dropshipping 101: Taking A Nairalander From $0 - $1k In 30 Days ⭐⭐ by kentochi(m): 9:05pm On Jun 08, 2019
following
Re: ⭐⭐ Shopify Dropshipping 101: Taking A Nairalander From $0 - $1k In 30 Days ⭐⭐ by just15: 10:24pm On Jun 08, 2019
[quote author=yizzyweezy post=79144659]Good day everyone, apologies for not updating the post y.day .

Thanks, following bumper to bumper and please don't forget to still share the process of opening the stripe account
Re: ⭐⭐ Shopify Dropshipping 101: Taking A Nairalander From $0 - $1k In 30 Days ⭐⭐ by mundus(m): 10:57pm On Jun 08, 2019
following
Re: ⭐⭐ Shopify Dropshipping 101: Taking A Nairalander From $0 - $1k In 30 Days ⭐⭐ by Streethelper: 3:58pm On Jun 09, 2019
go on sir all is in order
Re: ⭐⭐ Shopify Dropshipping 101: Taking A Nairalander From $0 - $1k In 30 Days ⭐⭐ by yizzyweezy: 11:46pm On Jun 09, 2019
Yem007:

I'm really sorry u mentioned me on ur other thread

I could not find ur WhatsApp no. there again.

please help me with the digit

090-506-99810

I'd take it off in 6hours.
Re: ⭐⭐ Shopify Dropshipping 101: Taking A Nairalander From $0 - $1k In 30 Days ⭐⭐ by yizzyweezy: 11:50pm On Jun 09, 2019
Alright everyone, so this is the store Michael and I are working on. This is day 4 of the challenge and hopefully by Day 6, we should be done with the product selection and should start some ads.

So far, we're sticking with Lesotho PayPal, as it may take till Monday or Tuesday, for stripe to get back to us regarding the status of our account.

Our product selection method was pretty simple. I just went on to other dog related pages, spied on the ads they were running, took it and revamped it. I also used amazon keyword autosuggestion feature to find products actively searched for in our niche and pick those.

WalkerMichael has been having power outage and as such it's been delaying the process. I've also been quite hooked up with some things, so it's affecting the speed of everything. Nevertheless, the goal remains to make $1k within the next 26 days. So keep in touch and follow us as we ride this journey.

If you need help in the Lesotho account creation, get stucked, just post your queries here, and I'd step in to help

If the Stripe review is successful, I'd update this post with the Stripe creation method, else I'd have to find a fix before updating concerning that

4 Likes

Re: ⭐⭐ Shopify Dropshipping 101: Taking A Nairalander From $0 - $1k In 30 Days ⭐⭐ by kentochi(m): 6:54am On Jun 10, 2019
you are doing good bro following with full interest.
Re: ⭐⭐ Shopify Dropshipping 101: Taking A Nairalander From $0 - $1k In 30 Days ⭐⭐ by just15: 2:19pm On Jun 10, 2019
[quote author=yizzyweezy post=79178839]Alright everyone, so this is the store Michael and I are working on. This is day 4 of the challenge and hopefully by Day 6, we should be done with the product selection and should start some ads.

So far, we're sticking with Lesotho PayPal, as it may take till Monday or Tuesday, for stripe to get back to us regarding the status of our account.

Our product selection method was pretty simple. I just went on to other dog related pages, spied on the ads they were running, took it and revamped it. I also used amazon keyword autosuggestion feature to find products actively searched for in our niche and pick those.

Thanks bro for your time. Please teach us how to withdraw from the PayPal account as that is the challenge, you can receive the money but you would not see the card to withdraw into
Re: ⭐⭐ Shopify Dropshipping 101: Taking A Nairalander From $0 - $1k In 30 Days ⭐⭐ by G12(m): 2:54pm On Jun 10, 2019
Great job!

I have all the requirements (from 1-7) and I'm ready to give this a shot immediately.
Re: ⭐⭐ Shopify Dropshipping 101: Taking A Nairalander From $0 - $1k In 30 Days ⭐⭐ by RESHARPENED: 10:11am On Jun 13, 2019
yizzyweezy:
Alright everyone, so this is the store Michael and I are working on. This is day 4 of the challenge and hopefully by Day 6, we should be done with the product selection and should start some ads.

The store's www.puppyvine.com

WalkerMichael has been having power outage and as such it's been delaying the process. I've also been quite hooked up with some things, so it's affecting the speed of everything. Nevertheless, the goal remains to make $1k within the next 26 days. So keep in touch and follow us as we ride this journey.

If you need help in the Lesotho account creation, get stucked, just post your queries here, and I'd step in to help

If the Stripe review is successful, I'd update this post with the Stripe creation method, else I'd have to find a fix before updating concerning that

Wonderful!.

Questions:

Did you build the website yourself or it was autogenerated by shopify?.

When you say other dog related pages, do you mean other shopify stores or just random stores?

How did you add the products?. Was it from Amazon or Alibaba?.

How did you get hold of the ads that the other stores were running?.

And most importantly,

How did you decide on that particular niche?.

Thanks!
Re: ⭐⭐ Shopify Dropshipping 101: Taking A Nairalander From $0 - $1k In 30 Days ⭐⭐ by vivypretty(f): 10:24am On Jun 13, 2019
WalkerMichael:

Thank you bro bumper to bumper! I Kickstarted my fiverr journey in 2016 from nairaland until they started to ban Nigerian freelancers last year. Hoping this is going to be same for this dropshipping business as I've been learning about the model for close to 15months now. Thank you op ...
they didn't ban Nigerian freelancers except you can't verify your identity
Re: ⭐⭐ Shopify Dropshipping 101: Taking A Nairalander From $0 - $1k In 30 Days ⭐⭐ by WalkerMichael(m): 10:33am On Jun 13, 2019
vivypretty:
they didn't ban Nigerian freelancers except you can't verify your identity

Yeah sorry. I forgot to include that. They banned those who couldn't verify their identity. The purge was massive though.
Re: ⭐⭐ Shopify Dropshipping 101: Taking A Nairalander From $0 - $1k In 30 Days ⭐⭐ by just15: 3:57pm On Jun 13, 2019
WalkerMichael:

Yeah sorry. I forgot to include that. They banned those who couldn't verify their identity. The purge was massive though.

Hello Walker Micheal, you said you have Arie Schesin and some other courses, please can you please send Arie Schesen courseto me
I appreciate

1 Like

Re: ⭐⭐ Shopify Dropshipping 101: Taking A Nairalander From $0 - $1k In 30 Days ⭐⭐ by WalkerMichael(m): 5:33pm On Jun 13, 2019
just15:

Hello Walker Micheal, you said you have Arie Schesin and some other courses, please can you please send Arie Schesen courseto me
I appreciate

Alright. Send your email to my whatsapp number
Re: ⭐⭐ Shopify Dropshipping 101: Taking A Nairalander From $0 - $1k In 30 Days ⭐⭐ by Holycity(f): 6:35pm On Jun 13, 2019
yizzyweezy:
After getting a lot of engagement and traction on my previous post here: https://www.nairaland.com/5214358/anyone-dropshipping-successfully-nigeria

I've decided to open a new thread, where I'd show you all how to create and operate a fully functional Dropshipping store from Nigeria.

Please note, that this is not a get-rich-quick scheme, it is actually a business model, just like importation business, so you'd be needing some capital. The advantage of this over the importation model is that you don't have to stock products in your house/warehouse and hope that you'd be able to sell all of them, else you'd be at a loss.

For those who don't know what dropshipping is, Dropshipping is a business model whereby a customer visits your online store, places an order for a product, and then after receiving the money, you go ahead to order the product from your supplier (which in most case is Aliexpress), and send it to the consumer, thereby making profit.

Say, for example, I find a product on Aliexpress for $10, and llist it on my store for $30, and a user visits my store, and buys that product. I go on to Aliexpress and order the product for $10 and send it to the user, thereby pocketing $20. But I may have to spend some cash on ads, say I spend $10 on Advert to get that sale, that would mean I get to keep $10 Net profit for each sale.

So to make $1,000 profit in sales, you'd need to make 100 sales, which warrants to 3 sales daily for 30 days.

Now, I already have a working Stripe Account and PayPal Account, so I'd need to use someone as a case study.

Here are the requirements for selection

1. Must have a minimum budget of $500 to spend in this business
2. Must have a working Payoneer Account ( a plus if you have a Payoneer Debit Card)
3. Must be willing to take risk
4. Must be willing to learn
5. Must be hardworking, as I may not have the time to do all the work
6. Must have a Facebook Account, as that's where we'd be running most of the ads on
7. Valid means of identification (International Passport will be a plus: You'd need this to verify your PayPal, & Stripe account, when you start receiving past $500)

If you've got all these, kindly reply in the comment section, I'd randomly pick one person and help take the person from $0-$1k while documenting all the steps.

Note I' mean $1k in revenue, which will mean around $300 in profit, which isn't bad for starting out.

Kindly comment in the section below, and I'd pick one person, and continue the series tomorrow/Next, starting from the creation of a PayPal Account and Stripe Account.

Action is Key, Don't procrastinate, by the time I start, I need you all that are interested to follow me bumper to bumper and ask any question you'd wish to ask, and in case you get stuck so we can all flow along.

I know for sure everyone reading this thread wouldn't take action. If I can help 5 people on Nairaland succeed in dropshipping, then I'm pretty much satisfied with that

You could also make dropshipping work if you start with $300 (about 110k). But you'd have to take out a lot of guessing from the game and will have to go with selling low ticket items and reduce the amount of products you'd be testing. I have a testing strategy for those with low budget ($250-300) to spend on ads. So just stay tuned here, I'd be covering all those.

But whosoever I'm gonna be using must have the $500 budget ready to invest in his store.

N/B: You wouldn't be sending the $500 to me. It will be in your account, we'd start with the 14-days free trial on shopify. So You wouldn't be spending anything on that.

We'd be using the Free Debut theme

You'd attach your card to your FB Business account, to pay for the ads, while I'd run and manage the ads on that account

You may have to spend $12.95 in getting a USA Phone number, in order to open stripe
You may have to spend $30 in getting a temporary EIN (You can call the IRS and wait 2 weeks to get it for free, but while waiting, you wanna make do with a temporary one, that wouldn't get your stripe account limited or banned within the 2 weeks, while waiting for an authentic one from the IRS)

So if you think you've got the requirement in place, kindly comment below, and I'd pick one person, so we can commence. It'd be risky for me operating more than one stripe account, so I can't use myself.

CC:
holycity
ojialo
africanman85
mactoni91
pkang
ziziangel
walkermichael
smartmen
enugufirstson
yem007
olaxbolax100
macaranta
RESHARPENED
colyx1
marael
ekenetic
aAK1
Optionalx
jnrcess
WalkerMichael
hustlelegit
daddio

Re: ⭐⭐ Shopify Dropshipping 101: Taking A Nairalander From $0 - $1k In 30 Days ⭐⭐ by Holycity(f): 6:37pm On Jun 13, 2019
yizzyweezy:
After getting a lot of engagement and traction on my previous post here: https://www.nairaland.com/5214358/anyone-dropshipping-successfully-nigeria

I've decided to open a new thread, where I'd show you all how to create and operate a fully functional Dropshipping store from Nigeria.

Please note, that this is not a get-rich-quick scheme, it is actually a business model, just like importation business, so you'd be needing some capital. The advantage of this over the importation model is that you don't have to stock products in your house/warehouse and hope that you'd be able to sell all of them, else you'd be at a loss.

For those who don't know what dropshipping is, Dropshipping is a business model whereby a customer visits your online store, places an order for a product, and then after receiving the money, you go ahead to order the product from your supplier (which in most case is Aliexpress), and send it to the consumer, thereby making profit.

Say, for example, I find a product on Aliexpress for $10, and llist it on my store for $30, and a user visits my store, and buys that product. I go on to Aliexpress and order the product for $10 and send it to the user, thereby pocketing $20. But I may have to spend some cash on ads, say I spend $10 on Advert to get that sale, that would mean I get to keep $10 Net profit for each sale.

So to make $1,000 profit in sales, you'd need to make 100 sales, which warrants to 3 sales daily for 30 days.

Now, I already have a working Stripe Account and PayPal Account, so I'd need to use someone as a case study.

2. Must have a working Payoneer Account ( a plus if you have a Payoneer Debit Card)
6. Must have a Facebook Account, as that's where we'd be running most of the ads on
7. Valid means of identification (International Passport will be a plus: You'd need this to verify your PayPal, & Stripe account, when you start receiving past $500)

If you've got all these, kindly reply in the comment section, I'd randomly pick one person and help take the person from $0-$1k while documenting all the steps.

Note I' mean $1k in revenue, which will mean around $300 in profit, which isn't bad for starting out.

Kindly comment in the section below, and I'd pick one person, and continue the series tomorrow/Next, starting from the creation of a PayPal Account and Stripe Account.

Action is Key, Don't procrastinate, by the time I start, I need you all that are interested to follow me bumper to bumper and ask any question you'd wish to ask, and in case you get stuck so we can all flow along.

I know for sure everyone reading this thread wouldn't take action. If I can help 5 people on Nairaland succeed in dropshipping, then I'm pretty much satisfied with that

You could also make dropshipping work if you start with $300 (about 110k). But you'd have to take out a lot of guessing from the game and will have to go with selling low ticket items and reduce the amount of products you'd be testing. I have a testing strategy for those with low budget ($250-300) to spend on ads. So just stay tuned here, I'd be covering all those.

But whosoever I'm gonna be using must have the $500 budget ready to invest in his store.

N/B: You wouldn't be sending the $500 to me. It will be in your account, we'd start with the 14-days free trial on shopify. So You wouldn't be spending anything on that.

You'd attach your card to your FB Business account, to pay for the ads, while I'd run and manage the ads on that account

You may have to spend $12.95 in getting a USA Phone number, in order to open stripe
You may have to spend $30 in getting a temporary EIN (You can call the IRS and wait 2 weeks to get it for free, but while waiting, you wanna make do with a temporary one, that wouldn't get your stripe account limited or banned within the 2 weeks, while waiting for an authentic one from the IRS)

So if you think you've got the requirement in place, kindly comment below, and I'd pick one person, so we can commence. It'd be risky for me operating more than one stripe account, so I can't use myself.

CC:
holycity
ojialo
africanman85
mactoni91
pkang
ziziangel
walkermichael
smartmen
enugufirstson
yem007
olaxbolax100
macaranta
RESHARPENED
colyx1
marael
ekenetic
aAK1
Optionalx
jnrcess
WalkerMichael
hustlelegit
daddio

I don't av the money bt am following well well
Re: ⭐⭐ Shopify Dropshipping 101: Taking A Nairalander From $0 - $1k In 30 Days ⭐⭐ by Goldblacks: 7:35pm On Jun 13, 2019
just15:

I appreciate

Thank you guys for this.
Please @ Walker Michael, can you please send to me too? My e-mail is bukytaiwo2000@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: ⭐⭐ Shopify Dropshipping 101: Taking A Nairalander From $0 - $1k In 30 Days ⭐⭐ by Farouksenior: 12:42pm On Jun 14, 2019
yizzyweezy:

CC:
holycity
ojialo
africanman85
mactoni91
pkang
ziziangel
walkermichael
smartmen
enugufirstson
yem007
olaxbolax100
macaranta
RESHARPENED
colyx1
marael
ekenetic
aAK1
Optionalx
jnrcess
WalkerMichael
hustlelegit
daddio

I have everything

Incase another position opens up.
Re: ⭐⭐ Shopify Dropshipping 101: Taking A Nairalander From $0 - $1k In 30 Days ⭐⭐ by kevoh(m): 1:28pm On Jun 15, 2019
Just stumbled on this thread. Nice work @yeezywizzy. I'm following keenly.
Re: ⭐⭐ Shopify Dropshipping 101: Taking A Nairalander From $0 - $1k In 30 Days ⭐⭐ by yizzyweezy: 8:47pm On Jun 15, 2019
So it's been tricky and unfortunate with Stripe as they keep demanding a verification. So I'd see if I can handle that.

As for Paypal, it's pretty easy setting a lesotho paypal up. And that's what we'd be using for now, and will only advertise to the Big 5 countries, as they tend to use PayPal more often. Before scaling to other epacket countries or worldwide countries, we'd be using paypal flow pro to accept credit card payments (it costs 99dolls to set up, and monthly fee of $25)

The Big five countries are
USA
UK
Australia
Canada
New Zealand

We'd start advertisement prolly on MOnday and will update this post by then
Re: ⭐⭐ Shopify Dropshipping 101: Taking A Nairalander From $0 - $1k In 30 Days ⭐⭐ by yizzyweezy: 8:50pm On Jun 15, 2019
RESHARPENED:

Wonderful!.

Questions:

Did you build the website yourself or it was autogenerated by shopify?.

When you say other dog related pages, do you mean other shopify stores or just random stores?

How did you add the products?. Was it from Amazon or Alibaba?.

How did you get hold of the ads that the other stores were running?.

And most importantly,

How did you decide on that particular niche?.

Thanks!

WalkerMichael built it himself, from a video he watched on youtube, by jordan welch or so. It's pretty easy setting up a shopify store, there are lots of tutorials concerning that on Youtube

When I say other dog related pages, I mean other shopify stores, not just random. You know a shopify dropshipping store by the way it looks and the 12-20 days shipping time

The products were added through Oberlo from Aliexpress

Got a hold of the ads by using a spy tool adspy

I picked a niche that's women dominated..

3 Likes

Re: ⭐⭐ Shopify Dropshipping 101: Taking A Nairalander From $0 - $1k In 30 Days ⭐⭐ by macaranta(m): 12:27am On Jun 16, 2019
@yizzywizzy we will link up on WhatsApp too, just for idea sharing thanks.
Re: ⭐⭐ Shopify Dropshipping 101: Taking A Nairalander From $0 - $1k In 30 Days ⭐⭐ by anuda(m): 6:17pm On Jun 16, 2019
yizzyweezy:

WalkerMichael built it himself, from a video he watched on youtube, by jordan welch or so. It's pretty easy setting up a shopify store, there are lots of tutorials concerning that on Youtube

When I say other dog related pages, I mean other shopify stores, not just random. You know a shopify dropshipping store by the way it looks and the 12-20 days shipping time

Please enlighten us on how to do Facebook marketing for a novice. Thanks
Re: ⭐⭐ Shopify Dropshipping 101: Taking A Nairalander From $0 - $1k In 30 Days ⭐⭐ by awoofawoo: 6:59pm On Jun 16, 2019
yizzyweezy:

Can Nigerian bank account be link to the Lesotho PayPal and mobile number in place of USA own
Re: ⭐⭐ Shopify Dropshipping 101: Taking A Nairalander From $0 - $1k In 30 Days ⭐⭐ by justli: 7:12pm On Jun 16, 2019
Following
Re: ⭐⭐ Shopify Dropshipping 101: Taking A Nairalander From $0 - $1k In 30 Days ⭐⭐ by yizzyweezy: 8:26pm On Jun 16, 2019
anuda:

Please enlighten us on how to do Facebook marketing for a novice. Thanks

I'd delve into that together with images on Tuesday
Re: ⭐⭐ Shopify Dropshipping 101: Taking A Nairalander From $0 - $1k In 30 Days ⭐⭐ by yizzyweezy: 8:27pm On Jun 16, 2019
awoofawoo:

Can Nigerian bank account be link to the Lesotho PayPal and mobile number in place of USA own

No, it can't

1 Like

Re: ⭐⭐ Shopify Dropshipping 101: Taking A Nairalander From $0 - $1k In 30 Days ⭐⭐ by awoofawoo: 5:48pm On Jun 17, 2019
yizzyweezy:

No, it can't
ok thank, what about payoneer card
Re: ⭐⭐ Shopify Dropshipping 101: Taking A Nairalander From $0 - $1k In 30 Days ⭐⭐ by justli: 8:27pm On Jun 17, 2019
Yeezy my blood dey hot. I dey front seat for Tuesday's lecture. Keep up the good work
Re: ⭐⭐ Shopify Dropshipping 101: Taking A Nairalander From $0 - $1k In 30 Days ⭐⭐ by yizzyweezy: 8:34pm On Jun 17, 2019
awoofawoo:
ok thank, what about payoneer card

haven't tried withdrawing to a Payoneer card. It's pretty difficult withdrawing to any card except Prepaid VISA Cards

1 Like

Re: ⭐⭐ Shopify Dropshipping 101: Taking A Nairalander From $0 - $1k In 30 Days ⭐⭐ by Farouksenior: 9:31pm On Jun 17, 2019
yizzyweezy:

haven't tried withdrawing to a Payoneer card. It's pretty difficult withdrawing to any card except Prepaid VISA Cards

Fire on boss

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buy Amazon Gift Card In Nigeria & Pay In Naira / Court Orders AMCON To Take Over Gateway Portland Cement / Dangote To Co-Chair World Economic Forum Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 215
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.