Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,419,859 members, 5,426,834 topics. Date: Monday, 17 February 2020 at 08:55 AM

⭐⭐ Shopify Dropshipping 101: Taking A Nairalander From $0 - $1k In 30 Days ⭐⭐ - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ⭐⭐ Shopify Dropshipping 101: Taking A Nairalander From $0 - $1k In 30 Days ⭐⭐ (9560 Views)

My Journey To $1k In 30 Days With Cpa / A-Z Of Shopify Dropshipping (all You Need To Know) / Dropshipping 101: How To Start An Ecommerce Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ⭐⭐ Shopify Dropshipping 101: Taking A Nairalander From $0 - $1k In 30 Days ⭐⭐ by sirfamous1(m): 10:49am On Jun 21, 2019
Your number hasn't been reachable since yesterday sir.. Although I sent you message on whatsaap pls check it.. Thanks God bless you
yizzyweezy:

Sure

Hmu on WhatsApp- 090-506-99810

Due to the rules of Nairaland, I'd have to take off my number in 18-24hrs
Re: ⭐⭐ Shopify Dropshipping 101: Taking A Nairalander From $0 - $1k In 30 Days ⭐⭐ by justli: 8:56pm On Jun 21, 2019
sirfamous1:
Your number hasn't been reachable since yesterday sir.. Although I sent you message on whatsaap pls check it.. Thanks God bless you

The guy is busy obviously. But you can ask any question here, other guys can answer you and it would have benefited people with similar question

2 Likes

Re: ⭐⭐ Shopify Dropshipping 101: Taking A Nairalander From $0 - $1k In 30 Days ⭐⭐ by kevoh(m): 3:17pm On Jun 22, 2019
@WalkerMichael and @yizzywizzy

I don't know if this has been answered already but the images and gif images you use on your website for the products, do you use the same one as the seller on Aliexpress you are buying from or you create your own image/gif image?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ⭐⭐ Shopify Dropshipping 101: Taking A Nairalander From $0 - $1k In 30 Days ⭐⭐ by WalkerMichael(m): 3:53pm On Jun 22, 2019
kevoh:
@WalkerMichael and @yizzywizzy

I don't know if this has been answered already but the images and gif images you use on your website for the products, do you use the same one as the seller on Aliexpress you are buying from or you create your own image/gif image?

You can use the same one bro.

1 Like

Re: ⭐⭐ Shopify Dropshipping 101: Taking A Nairalander From $0 - $1k In 30 Days ⭐⭐ by ojialo(m): 6:36pm On Jun 22, 2019
Another hot selling product, adult toys

2 Likes

Re: ⭐⭐ Shopify Dropshipping 101: Taking A Nairalander From $0 - $1k In 30 Days ⭐⭐ by agentakins: 7:47pm On Jun 25, 2019
Interesting
Re: ⭐⭐ Shopify Dropshipping 101: Taking A Nairalander From $0 - $1k In 30 Days ⭐⭐ by yizzyweezy: 5:11am On Jun 26, 2019
[UPDATE: DAY 21!!]

Update guys!! Wohoo! We just crossed $500 on Michael's store. Will go into details later today...

We are 9 days away from the 30 Days challenge , and have $483 left to make in 9 days to hit the goal!

Oluwa is involved .. cool

Y'all should comment on this post so it pops up in my notification, else I'm very busy and may forget to post the update

5 Likes

Re: ⭐⭐ Shopify Dropshipping 101: Taking A Nairalander From $0 - $1k In 30 Days ⭐⭐ by mastercee(m): 6:26am On Jun 26, 2019
yizzyweezy:

Update guys!! Wohoo! We just crossed $500 on Michael's store. Will go into details later today...

We are 9 days away from the 30 Days challenge , and have $483 left to make in 9 days to hit the goal!

Y'all should comment on this post so it pops up in my notification, else I'm very busy and may forget to post the update

Impressive... Nice one bro
Re: ⭐⭐ Shopify Dropshipping 101: Taking A Nairalander From $0 - $1k In 30 Days ⭐⭐ by aAK1(m): 7:02am On Jun 26, 2019
Op sorry I’ve been offline and I see I missed a lot. Can I use my island PayPal Account for this?
Re: ⭐⭐ Shopify Dropshipping 101: Taking A Nairalander From $0 - $1k In 30 Days ⭐⭐ by libertyinc1: 9:17am On Jun 26, 2019
Hello Sir.......Greetings!!!
Great work your're doing here......i have tried that number you gave several times, but it does not connect....However i would like to know the minimum cost of starting this dropshipping business including adverts and setup......the entire thing? especially for a newbie.
secondly, can you help one set up and then teach the person how to run it and then thirdly......do you offer one-on-one trainings? if you do what is the cost?

Thanks a lot and Blessings!!!
yizzyweezy:

1 Like

Re: ⭐⭐ Shopify Dropshipping 101: Taking A Nairalander From $0 - $1k In 30 Days ⭐⭐ by justli: 12:05am On Jun 27, 2019
libertyinc1:
Hello Sir.......Greetings!!!
Great work your're doing here......i have tried that number you gave several times, but it does not connect....However i would like to know the minimum cost of starting this dropshipping business including adverts and setup......the entire thing? especially for a newbie.
secondly, can you help one set up and then teach the person how to run it and then thirdly......do you offer one-on-one trainings? if you do what is the cost?

Thanks a lot and Blessings!!!

$500. Most of the money would be spent on promotion
Re: ⭐⭐ Shopify Dropshipping 101: Taking A Nairalander From $0 - $1k In 30 Days ⭐⭐ by justli: 12:21am On Jun 27, 2019
yizzyweezy:

Awesome . I've really been waiting for this update. With e-commerce, this is the tricky bit and i can't wait to see how this all fits together. I really think that teaching people how to sell on social media is the best thing you can do for anyone.

This one knowledge is power: If one can set up a store and market it successfully, then perhaps you could do two or more...
Re: ⭐⭐ Shopify Dropshipping 101: Taking A Nairalander From $0 - $1k In 30 Days ⭐⭐ by torhyb(m): 8:15pm On Jun 27, 2019
phantom:
For those who don't have an EIN, jump on the phone and call the IRS.
Won't take more than 15 minutes. That's what I did 3 years ago.
Commission junction, amazon etc will need it for affiliate payment.
It's a very important requirement. Get it!

OP....more grease to your elbows. Watching keenly. wink
How do I go about calling the IRS
Re: ⭐⭐ Shopify Dropshipping 101: Taking A Nairalander From $0 - $1k In 30 Days ⭐⭐ by Intellab(m): 10:01pm On Jun 27, 2019
yizzyweezy:

What is his profit so far?
Re: ⭐⭐ Shopify Dropshipping 101: Taking A Nairalander From $0 - $1k In 30 Days ⭐⭐ by bolayei: 1:09am On Jun 28, 2019
Mate, what is the $500 for? The initial investment required is $29.99 for shopify, $9.99 for domain and the rest is for ad and you don't have to pay anything until some clicks and hopefully there will be conversion which will pay for the ad.

Is there something I'm missing out on here?
Re: ⭐⭐ Shopify Dropshipping 101: Taking A Nairalander From $0 - $1k In 30 Days ⭐⭐ by ojialo(m): 3:22am On Jun 28, 2019
yizzyweezy:

using PayPal right?
Re: ⭐⭐ Shopify Dropshipping 101: Taking A Nairalander From $0 - $1k In 30 Days ⭐⭐ by RESHARPENED: 9:36am On Jun 29, 2019
yizzyweezy:

This is impressive.

Keep us updated, pls.
Re: ⭐⭐ Shopify Dropshipping 101: Taking A Nairalander From $0 - $1k In 30 Days ⭐⭐ by Lazdigitals: 12:24pm On Jun 29, 2019
yizzyweezy:

Good morning Bro, God has been using you to enlighten us here. Please, if it will possible to give out a functional Whatsapp/Call number where one can reach you to make elaborate on the issues bothering thus far. Thanks and stay blessed.
Re: ⭐⭐ Shopify Dropshipping 101: Taking A Nairalander From $0 - $1k In 30 Days ⭐⭐ by kevoh(m): 12:40pm On Jun 29, 2019
yizzyweezy:

Nice work @yizzyweezy. I look forward to seeing you and @WalkerMichael hit the goal. One question, how much have you guys spent so far out of the $500? And on what was the money spent on? Thanks in advance.
Re: ⭐⭐ Shopify Dropshipping 101: Taking A Nairalander From $0 - $1k In 30 Days ⭐⭐ by yizzyweezy: 1:27pm On Jun 29, 2019
Sorry guys for the delayed update, I've been hella busy

I had to pause the Facebook ads for Michael's store and all my stores cause they got hit by the EOQ effect (End of Quarter Effect)

EOQ effect, is when big companies outpour all the remaining cash (hundreds of thousands)on advertising during the end of each quarter of the year, making the ad cost for those spending low amount to be on the rise..

An FB rep told me the best time to run ads will be from the 2nd week of July, except I have thousands to spend on a campaign, or willing to bear the loss For a few days(7-14 days) -

Right now only google shopping ads are working on my stores... That's why there's a need to diversify traffic channels/sources, so incase one messes up, the other is there to suffice

More references on EOQ can be found on YouTube

Even rito has a post on it here https://www.flyingstartonline.com/reduce-facebook-advertising-costs/

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ⭐⭐ Shopify Dropshipping 101: Taking A Nairalander From $0 - $1k In 30 Days ⭐⭐ by RESHARPENED: 2:06pm On Jul 07, 2019
Yizzyweezy,

Been a while since you've updated the thread. Hope you're doing okay?.

You have started a fine thing here and I assure you that if you continue, you may be the catalyst that would change the lives of several people in such a way that would reverberate through their entire generations. Eternities of gratitude would continously flow to you and yours, and posterity would place you on the privileged pedestal of prominent personalities who have positively positioned people for prolonged prosperity.

I understand that you may be suffocatingly busy but PLEASE do try to update the thread, even if it's with bits and pieces of valuable nuggets that would help newbies navigate the tempestuous waters of this business model.

We are thirstily waiting on you, do not leave us unstated. .

More Wisdom to you!

More Wealth for you!

I would say more Women to you too but...

9 Likes

Re: ⭐⭐ Shopify Dropshipping 101: Taking A Nairalander From $0 - $1k In 30 Days ⭐⭐ by yizzyweezy: 7:33am On Jul 09, 2019
Will run a breakdown of everything later on, the obstacle we Currently facing (in terms of delivery of goods) and why we paused and the way forward..

1 Like

Re: ⭐⭐ Shopify Dropshipping 101: Taking A Nairalander From $0 - $1k In 30 Days ⭐⭐ by yizzyweezy: 7:44am On Jul 09, 2019
yizzyweezy:
Will run a breakdown of everything later on, the obstacle we Currently facing (in terms of delivery of goods) and why we paused and the way forward.
Our video was also reported for copyright infringement and was taken down..Will explain everything later today or tomorrow.
Re: ⭐⭐ Shopify Dropshipping 101: Taking A Nairalander From $0 - $1k In 30 Days ⭐⭐ by slazedeez: 9:26am On Jul 09, 2019
24,000 RMB available now

Bank/Alipay
Bulk & bits
Cheap too
Re: ⭐⭐ Shopify Dropshipping 101: Taking A Nairalander From $0 - $1k In 30 Days ⭐⭐ by aAK1(m): 10:37pm On Jul 09, 2019
slazedeez:
24,000 RMB available now

Bank/Alipay
Bulk & bits
Cheap too
your rate?
Re: ⭐⭐ Shopify Dropshipping 101: Taking A Nairalander From $0 - $1k In 30 Days ⭐⭐ by justli: 11:38pm On Jul 09, 2019
yizzyweezy:
Will run a breakdown of everything later on, the obstacle we Currently facing (in terms of delivery of goods) and why we paused and the way forward..

Thats the real lesson we mostly want to be enlightened of: the challenges and obstacles especially with the marketing. God bless your work.

1 Like

Re: ⭐⭐ Shopify Dropshipping 101: Taking A Nairalander From $0 - $1k In 30 Days ⭐⭐ by melt(f): 1:00am On Jul 10, 2019
Interesting tutorial
Re: ⭐⭐ Shopify Dropshipping 101: Taking A Nairalander From $0 - $1k In 30 Days ⭐⭐ by yizzyweezy: 8:16am On Jul 11, 2019
Good day everyone..

Mike was unable to fulfill orders for 3 weeks. I don't know exactly what happened. I initially told him to sell the available PayPal funds (as some were on hold) and use that to fulfill part of the orders, and I thought he's done that. But 3 weeks later, he told me he hasn't still fulfilled them. So we paused till he's done fulfilling them, which he's done by now ,and we're hoping no customer asks for a refund or opens a claim, cause waiting 6 weeks for a product is unacceptable.

We were scaling during the EOQ, and it messed up everything, even on my store, the sales were sour, so we had to pause...Right now everything's back to normal, but we "took" a video from Facebook related to our product, and the owner of the video filed a DMCA, for copyright infringement, and the video was taken down. I doubt we'd be able to create LAA (which is the overall and main goal)..Nevertheless, I'm waiting till when Mike's ready, he said he wants to gather more funds just in case Paypal decides to hold his funds again, he'd have extra to use and fulfill the orders while waiting for his funds to be delivered, and he'd also be needing his international passport to lift limits on his PayPal account, so he's waiting for that.

N/B: For those of you that keep dming me to "Mentor" you for free, and those who plan on, please don't.

Number 1: I don't do mentorship. The free value on this thread is enough to get you going, just ask questions and I'd reply so everyone can benefit.
Even if I'm gonna do mentorship, I won't be willing to charge below $500 monthly, as I make twice as much in profit weekly. Because I know average Nigerians can't afford this, I don't offer mentorship, so don't DM me asking about that. Thanks
Re: ⭐⭐ Shopify Dropshipping 101: Taking A Nairalander From $0 - $1k In 30 Days ⭐⭐ by brandable: 10:16am On Jul 11, 2019
yizzyweezy:

Even if I'm gonna do mentorship, I won't be willing to charge below $500 monthly, as I make twice as much in profit weekly. Because I know average Nigerians can't afford this, I don't offer mentorship, so don't DM me asking about that. Thanks

Good morning sir, please I would like to ask, is it possible to do this as a side hustle, combining 8-5 job with this.? If yes, what's the requirements to start in terms of skills and capital. A go-to link would be helpful.
Re: ⭐⭐ Shopify Dropshipping 101: Taking A Nairalander From $0 - $1k In 30 Days ⭐⭐ by Lex19(m): 11:33am On Jul 11, 2019
@yizzyweezy great job I like your doggedness and I commend your effort. though I'm not a fan of Shopify but Alidropship were you don't require to pay a dime every month like Shopify and you are the full owner of your store from day one till you like.

To follow Nigerians if anyone told you-you can dropship without investing money it's a big lie no investment in the world that those not require capital, though dropshipping is tasking if you have no one to guide you especially creating the store and proper campaign.

If are ready to generate an income within a few days of launching your store lets say the second day be ready to invest $2899 this is hustle free package you don't need to do anything just lunch and start earning immediately this package contain:

Niche research, Domain name (.com), Platinum hosting for 1 year, Custom design, Mobile devices ready, Google Analytics integration, AliDropship plugin, Number of products ready to sell 500, Number of products to choose from: Unlimited, Payment gateways PayPal, Credit cards, Delivery time 18-25 business days

PROMOTION
On-site SEO Metadata, Google indexing, home page SEO article
Social pages FB, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube
Promo video
Social media promo tool
Lead generation system
Abandoned cart recovery
Promo banners
Customer reviews page
3-in-1 sales booster
Social media posts 30 posts per 1 account
Ready ads for Facebook & Instagram 10 ads
Promo emails setup 4 emails
Top quality SEO backlinks

To buy this follow this link https://alidropship.com/supreme-package/?via=0000

And if you want only the custom package or only the plugin follow this link and check out the difference: https://alidropship.com/?via=7222

With $299 dollars you start earning something into your account after the delivery date. you can go for Basic, Advance or Ultimate package the

more you invest the less hustle.

Here is my own store: https://www.greenflorish.com/

Follow the link provided by @yizzyweezy to open your PayPal account and you can Use flutterwave for credit card payment which is more easier

than strip or you can use 2checkout they accept Nigerian either personal or Business package.
Re: ⭐⭐ Shopify Dropshipping 101: Taking A Nairalander From $0 - $1k In 30 Days ⭐⭐ by slazedeez: 11:42am On Jul 11, 2019
25,000 RMB available now

Bank/Alipay
Bulk & bits
Cheap
Re: ⭐⭐ Shopify Dropshipping 101: Taking A Nairalander From $0 - $1k In 30 Days ⭐⭐ by karlboss: 12:56pm On Jul 11, 2019
Well-done op

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How To Make Money From Liberty Reserve Without Having A LR Account. / Nigeria To Begin Tracking Of Piracy Of Media Contents / Access Bank’s First Post-merger H1 PBT Hits N74.1bn, Declares 25k Interim Divide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 155
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.