Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,419,859 members, 5,426,835 topics. Date: Monday, 17 February 2020 at 08:56 AM

⭐⭐ Shopify Dropshipping 101: Taking A Nairalander From $0 - $1k In 30 Days ⭐⭐ - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ⭐⭐ Shopify Dropshipping 101: Taking A Nairalander From $0 - $1k In 30 Days ⭐⭐ (9560 Views)

My Journey To $1k In 30 Days With Cpa / A-Z Of Shopify Dropshipping (all You Need To Know) / Dropshipping 101: How To Start An Ecommerce Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ⭐⭐ Shopify Dropshipping 101: Taking A Nairalander From $0 - $1k In 30 Days ⭐⭐ by kevoh(m): 3:25pm On Jul 11, 2019
slazedeez:
25,000 RMB available now

Bank/Alipay
Bulk & bits
Cheap
Guy, please don't spam this place na, use the e-currency thread for this please. undecided

2 Likes

Re: ⭐⭐ Shopify Dropshipping 101: Taking A Nairalander From $0 - $1k In 30 Days ⭐⭐ by kevoh(m): 3:29pm On Jul 11, 2019
Lex19:

To follow Nigerians if anyone told you-you can dropship without investing money it's a big lie no investment in the world that those not require capital, though dropshipping is tasking if you have no one to guide you especially creating the store and proper campaign.

If are ready to generate an income within a few days of launching your store lets say the second day be ready to invest $2899 this is hustle free package you don't need to do anything just lunch and start earning immediately this package contain:

With $299 dollars you start earning something into your account after the delivery date. you can go for Basic, Advance or Ultimate package the

more you invest the less hustle.

The startup capital you are proposing is it $2899 or $299? On an average, how much is the ''something'' that one can start earning?
Re: ⭐⭐ Shopify Dropshipping 101: Taking A Nairalander From $0 - $1k In 30 Days ⭐⭐ by Lex19(m): 4:59pm On Jul 11, 2019
kevoh:

The startup capital you are proposing is it $2899 or $299? On an average, how much is the ''something'' that one can start earning?

Thanks for the question, the benefit of Alidropship over Shopify is you are the full owner of your store unlike Shopify, you pay a monthly fee to

Shopify while Alidropship is a one-time payment. Shopify has there own platform and can decide to change anything but Alidropship run on

Wordpress, you only pay for Hosting and Domain on yearly based. You can automatically import the product to your store unlike Shopify where

you need Obelo and you need to pay for Obelo as well, you will need to buy lots of plugins to make your website look professional on Shopify

but on Alidropship it's a one-time payment, On Alidropship you have lots of plugins to do the automatic job for you e.g Social Media Rabbit: this

will post automatically to all your social media pages, Abadon Cart, Customer Gallery, Dropship Me, and lots of others and all is one time

payment. so, in essence, is better to invest at once and start dropshipping full time or part-time. Follow the link to other either only plugin for

$89 or custom package for $299 or Supreme package for $2999. to order for custom or plugin follow this link:

https://alidropship.com/?via=7222

to order for supreme package follow this link:

https://alidropship.com/supreme-package/?via=0000

And thank me later.
Re: ⭐⭐ Shopify Dropshipping 101: Taking A Nairalander From $0 - $1k In 30 Days ⭐⭐ by kevoh(m): 5:07pm On Jul 11, 2019
Lex19:

Thanks for the question, the benefit of Alidropship over Shopify is you are the full owner of your store unlike Shopify, you pay a monthly fee to

Shopify while Alidropship is a one-time payment. Shopify has there own platform and can decide to change anything but Alidropship run on

Wordpress, you only pay for Hosting and Domain on yearly based. You can automatically import the product to your store unlike Shopify where

you need Obelo and you need to pay for Obelo as well, you will need to buy lots of plugins to make your website look professional on Shopify

but on Alidropship it's a one-time payment, On Alidropship you have lots of plugins to do the automatic job for you e.g Social Media Rabbit: this

will post automatically to all your social media pages, Abadon Cart, Customer Gallery, Dropship Me, and lots of others and all is one time

payment. so, in essence, is better to invest at once and start dropshipping full time or part-time. Follow the link to other either only plugin for

$89 or custom package for $299 or Supreme package for $2999. to order for custom or plugin follow this link:

And thank me later.
Thanks for taking time to reply and exposing the benefits of alidropship but you did not answer my second question. Also, the custom package does not cover marketing/advertising your store, I presume. Meaning we will still be spending more than that before ''earning something" right?
Re: ⭐⭐ Shopify Dropshipping 101: Taking A Nairalander From $0 - $1k In 30 Days ⭐⭐ by Lex19(m): 9:38pm On Jul 11, 2019
kevoh:

Thanks for taking time to reply and exposing the benefits of alidropship but you did not answer my second question. Also, the custom package does not cover marketing/advertising your store, I presume. Meaning we will still be spending more than that before ''earning something" right?

Well, have answered your question, custom package is

divided into 3, as I mentioned Basic, Advance and

Ultimate.

They can as well create ads for your Facebook

and IG marketing....all you need to do is to use ready

made ads without cracking your brain for targeting....

they will pick like 6 product and work on it for you all

you need to do is to follow what they give you.
Re: ⭐⭐ Shopify Dropshipping 101: Taking A Nairalander From $0 - $1k In 30 Days ⭐⭐ by hustlelegit(m): 8:27am On Jul 12, 2019
For dropshipping or any E-commerce business I recommend woo-commerce over Shopify because of their price difference and professionalism.
Woo-commerce is price manageable since u only need to buy a year hosting and not monthly payment like Shopify also woo-commerce has lots of free themes and premium Themes which are professional and OK.
If you are new to woo-commerce, purchase your woo-hosting from https://balehosts.com/woo-hosting
They provide
-unlimited SSD storage
-unlimited bandwidth
-Free domain
-Free themes and pluguns
-Free woo-commerce setup
-Free Ali dropship plugin
And so on, they also Help you to install and setup Your woo-commerce and install premium themes and plugins to properly manage your E-commerce site, they also provide ali2woo plugin to import products from Ali express.
So everything is pre-installed when buying web hosting from them,all u need to do is to import your goods from Ali-express and you are good to go.
Their starter plan starts at 50$/yr

But if you choose Shopify you can start a 14days free trial and you will be charged 30$/mo depending on your plan.son for their starter plan you will be paying
360$/year or 30$/mo

1 Like

Re: ⭐⭐ Shopify Dropshipping 101: Taking A Nairalander From $0 - $1k In 30 Days ⭐⭐ by colyx1(m): 1:30pm On Jul 12, 2019
Check my signature.... Let me know if interested.
Re: ⭐⭐ Shopify Dropshipping 101: Taking A Nairalander From $0 - $1k In 30 Days ⭐⭐ by ordbrandco: 5:58pm On Jul 13, 2019
Lex19:

Well, have answered your question, custom package is

divided into 3, as I mentioned Basic, Advance and

Ultimate.

They can as well create ads for your Facebook

and IG marketing....all you need to do is to use ready

made ads without cracking your brain for targeting....

they will pick like 6 product and work on it for you all

you need to do is to follow what they give you.
you seem knowledgeable about the alidropship features. kudos. I have bought the plugin the for 89 dollars and domain. what other checklist do I need to start? Payment integrations? Marketing? budget? One of the major things bothering me is delivery time. How do you go over this?
Re: ⭐⭐ Shopify Dropshipping 101: Taking A Nairalander From $0 - $1k In 30 Days ⭐⭐ by hustlelegit(m): 6:16pm On Jul 15, 2019
ordbrandco:
you seem knowledgeable about the alidropship features. kudos. I have bought the plugin the for 89 dollars and domain. what other checklist do I need to start? Payment integrations? Marketing? budget? One of the major things bothering me is delivery time. How do you go over this?

We all know marketing is the last thing to be done after your store is ready and looks professional with little or no error, I will get back to the marketing aspect later.
Let's talk about payment integration, well to be honest with you PayPal is the most widely used payment method especially in the USA why? Cos of their strict policies which favours the customers only and if u mistakenly violate their policy your account will be disabled even with funds inside. If your main destination is not the US ,you can use MasterCard or any other trustworthy payment integration known in that country.

Marketing is where you spend alot since your store is new and doesn't have consumers trust, so you need to build your audience through SEO, INSTAGRAM, FACEBOOK ADS, GOOGLE ADS and so on. Don't rush to facebook or GOOgle ads just yet cos you will be spending alot on paid ads and won't get your desired result still ,so I will advice you to find a trustworthy instagram influencer to advertise your store for you to at least get a little conversions,some charge 20$ or more depending on the influencer you encounter.
Advertising with Instagram influencers is a one step to
Your store advertisement, then you can then run facebook ads or google ads if you get little sales from your instagram ads cos you will be spending close to 200-300$ per month in advertising on facebook if you are looking for a fast result.

1 Like

Re: ⭐⭐ Shopify Dropshipping 101: Taking A Nairalander From $0 - $1k In 30 Days ⭐⭐ by NnamdiN: 1:16pm On Jul 16, 2019
Lex19:

And thank me later.
supreme package is a million plus? Ho my Gad

1 Like

Re: ⭐⭐ Shopify Dropshipping 101: Taking A Nairalander From $0 - $1k In 30 Days ⭐⭐ by tbliss22(m): 3:55am On Jul 17, 2019
mastercee:

Just use dingtone. it's less than $3 yearly

I need USA number jare, this dingtone is not working for paypal and fiverr verification. Cn anyone help out here? I need it urgently, I am ready to pay 10 to 15 dolls
Re: ⭐⭐ Shopify Dropshipping 101: Taking A Nairalander From $0 - $1k In 30 Days ⭐⭐ by lizzypro: 4:25am On Jul 17, 2019
What do you want to verify
tbliss22:

I need USA number jare, this dingtone is not working for paypal and fiverr verification. Cn anyone help out here? I need it urgently, I am ready to pay 10 to 15 dolls
Re: ⭐⭐ Shopify Dropshipping 101: Taking A Nairalander From $0 - $1k In 30 Days ⭐⭐ by Kenni700(m): 7:49am On Jul 17, 2019
Hi Nigerians.

I produce teaching aids commercial in semi-large quantities.

If you are looking for a good place to invest,please invest in my business. My business is in need of investment and funding.

I have 7 different products,my acct statement has done a turn over of about 5m this year and the statement is verifiable as well.

I need working capital in preparation to first term book supplies to schools.

Over 80 schools are using my teaching aids. My business is registered.

Please invest in this one that has market prospects and potentials and not in some get rich-quick-scheme or ponzi.

Whatsapp me on 08056949842 and I will show you my products and my mini factory. Proudly Naija!
I have a collateral if you want to invest BTW 1m to 1.5m.

Sorry if this is not the right thread for this post.
Warm regards.

Kenni700

Re: ⭐⭐ Shopify Dropshipping 101: Taking A Nairalander From $0 - $1k In 30 Days ⭐⭐ by SmartMen: 1:50pm On Jul 17, 2019
yizzyweezy:
Good day everyone, apologies for not updating the post y.day .

We've hit a little stumbling block on the activation of the stripe acct. We tried initiating a test transaction to ensure everything was working and the FCMB Mastercard, Michael used, seemed to have automatically declined the payment, and as such it was recorded as a chargeback on Stripe, and that equates to a 100% chargeback rate, as opposed the acceptable 1% or below.

We've sent a mail to Stripe and expecting their reply within the next 24hours, after which I'd continue with the update on this post.

So far, we've been able to successfully create a PayPal acct and may be using that alone for the whole DS journey, if Stripe decides to be a pain in the ass, which we hope not, so we'll be waiting for their response in the meantime.

As for the PayPal creation, head over to
www.paypal.com/ls/home and create a business PayPal acct . Be sure to always access PayPal through that link to avoid any problem.

While creating a business PayPal acct, be sure to:

1. Use your real details, and don't use a VPN

2. Use your real house address

3. SELECT NATIONALITY AS NIGERIAN

4. When asked for currency, select USD

5. When asked for phone number, change the country flag from lesotho to USA or Nigeria and input your USA or Nigerian phone number....
I'd advise you get a USA phone number from dingtone, textme or skype to use. Cause you'd be calling PayPal frequently and doing so, you have to call with a phone number attached to your Paypal account... Also, calling from a Nigerian number will be hella costly, so a USA Number is advised.

Wow... thanks bro. I have started a digital media company and I could not believe Nigeria was on the list of countries for Paypal business account. I have been scouting the web for some days in search of means to receive funds...

I used my real name, phone number (Nigerian number actually. I do not care about the cost). As long as they accept Nigeria, I am okay.
Re: ⭐⭐ Shopify Dropshipping 101: Taking A Nairalander From $0 - $1k In 30 Days ⭐⭐ by SmartMen: 2:01pm On Jul 17, 2019
mastercee:

Just use dingtone. it's less than $3 yearly
baba u still dey come here? na wa o. longest time. Cant reveal my real handle for some reasons. grin
Re: ⭐⭐ Shopify Dropshipping 101: Taking A Nairalander From $0 - $1k In 30 Days ⭐⭐ by tbliss22(m): 3:11pm On Jul 17, 2019
lizzypro:
What do you want to verify

I just told you its for paypal and Fiverr verification, if it works then it will be used for other platform too
Re: ⭐⭐ Shopify Dropshipping 101: Taking A Nairalander From $0 - $1k In 30 Days ⭐⭐ by clems88(m): 4:49pm On Jul 17, 2019
yizzyweezy:
Good day everyone..

Mike was unable to fulfill orders for 3 weeks. I don't know exactly what happened. I initially told him to sell the available PayPal funds (as some were on hold) and use that to fulfill part of the orders, and I thought he's done that. But 3 weeks later, he told me he hasn't still fulfilled them. So we paused till he's done fulfilling them, which he's done by now ,and we're hoping no customer asks for a refund or opens a claim, cause waiting 6 weeks for a product is unacceptable.

We were scaling during the EOQ, and it messed up everything, even on my store, the sales were sour, so we had to pause...Right now everything's back to normal, but we "took" a video from Facebook related to our product, and the owner of the video filed a DMCA, for copyright infringement, and the video was taken down. I doubt we'd be able to create LAA (which is the overall and main goal)..Nevertheless, I'm waiting till when Mike's ready, he said he wants to gather more funds just in case Paypal decides to hold his funds again, he'd have extra to use and fulfill the orders while waiting for his funds to be delivered, and he'd also be needing his international passport to lift limits on his PayPal account, so he's waiting for that.

N/B: For those of you that keep dming me to "Mentor" you for free, and those who plan on, please don't.

Number 1: I don't do mentorship. The free value on this thread is enough to get you going, just ask questions and I'd reply so everyone can benefit.
Even if I'm gonna do mentorship, I won't be willing to charge below $500 monthly, as I make twice as much in profit weekly. Because I know average Nigerians can't afford this, I don't offer mentorship, so don't DM me asking about that. Thanks
Lesotho PayPal always places hold on funds but thank God I'm been paid via payoneer so I only ship orders with PayPal. But recently I just got an Africard which I linked to Nigeria PayPal which has stopped my headache of putting funds on hold. I face the same issue. And to those who wanna do dropshiping , its advisable to have at least 200000k as capital in other to fulfil orders. I dropship with an American merchant site and their are days I get up to 5 orders , their are days I get 1 sometimes you wount even see 1 . but I must say theirs lot of money in drop shipping . the major problem is when u get Started and u don't have cash to service orders , you will end up cancelling orders which will affect your store performance.

1 Like

Re: ⭐⭐ Shopify Dropshipping 101: Taking A Nairalander From $0 - $1k In 30 Days ⭐⭐ by clems88(m): 4:53pm On Jul 17, 2019
To those looking for where to get US number , get groove IP app. U don't need to pay for any US number . their are list of numbers which u can choose from and register for free and you are given 16 free credit after which u can buy credit with just $1.99 for 200 credit.
Note: ensure to use US strong US vpn when u opening the app then subsequently u can use your normal Nigerian IP.
Re: ⭐⭐ Shopify Dropshipping 101: Taking A Nairalander From $0 - $1k In 30 Days ⭐⭐ by clems88(m): 4:58pm On Jul 17, 2019
tbliss22:

DM me via my sig
Re: ⭐⭐ Shopify Dropshipping 101: Taking A Nairalander From $0 - $1k In 30 Days ⭐⭐ by lizzypro: 5:16pm On Jul 17, 2019
I can help with the verification

Charges applied
tbliss22:

I just told you its for paypal and Fiverr verification, if it works then it will be used for other platform too
Re: ⭐⭐ Shopify Dropshipping 101: Taking A Nairalander From $0 - $1k In 30 Days ⭐⭐ by clems88(m): 5:24pm On Jul 17, 2019
Lex19:
@yizzyweezy great job I like your doggedness and I commend your effort. though I'm not a fan of Shopify but Alidropship were you don't require to pay a dime every month like Shopify and you are the full owner of your store from day one till you like.

To follow Nigerians if anyone told you-you can dropship without investing money it's a big lie no investment in the world that those not require capital, though dropshipping is tasking if you have no one to guide you especially creating the store and proper campaign.

If are ready to generate an income within a few days of launching your store lets say the second day be ready to invest $2899 this is hustle free package you don't need to do anything just lunch and start earning immediately this package contain:

Niche research, Domain name (.com), Platinum hosting for 1 year, Custom design, Mobile devices ready, Google Analytics integration, AliDropship plugin, Number of products ready to sell 500, Number of products to choose from: Unlimited, Payment gateways PayPal, Credit cards, Delivery time 18-25 business days

PROMOTION
On-site SEO Metadata, Google indexing, home page SEO article
Social pages FB, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube
Promo video
Social media promo tool
Lead generation system
Abandoned cart recovery
Promo banners
Customer reviews page
3-in-1 sales booster
Social media posts 30 posts per 1 account
Ready ads for Facebook & Instagram 10 ads
Promo emails setup 4 emails
Top quality SEO backlinks

To buy this follow this link https://alidropship.com/supreme-package/?via=0000

And if you want only the custom package or only the plugin follow this link and check out the difference: https://alidropship.com/?via=7222

With $299 dollars you start earning something into your account after the delivery date. you can go for Basic, Advance or Ultimate package the

more you invest the less hustle.

Here is my own store: https://www.greenflorish.com/

Follow the link provided by @yizzyweezy to open your PayPal account and you can Use flutterwave for credit card payment which is more easier

than strip or you can use 2checkout they accept Nigerian either personal or Business package.
bro no number on your SIG. I tried reaching you. Wanna ask you few question privately . pls kindly message me on 08.11.44 1 37 59
Re: ⭐⭐ Shopify Dropshipping 101: Taking A Nairalander From $0 - $1k In 30 Days ⭐⭐ by mastercee(m): 6:01pm On Jul 17, 2019
SmartMen:
baba u still dey come here? na wa o. longest time. Cant reveal my real handle for some reasons. grin

LOL! Of course I'm still much around. How do I know who now, as you no wan reveal your handle grin

1 Like

Re: ⭐⭐ Shopify Dropshipping 101: Taking A Nairalander From $0 - $1k In 30 Days ⭐⭐ by SmartMen: 6:07pm On Jul 17, 2019
mastercee:

LOL! Of course I'm still much around. How do I know who now, as you no wan reveal your handle grin
we are all from Ymodulus days of mini importation thread... I had even called you back then.

Are you now into dropshipping or considering delving into it?
Re: ⭐⭐ Shopify Dropshipping 101: Taking A Nairalander From $0 - $1k In 30 Days ⭐⭐ by SmartMen: 6:10pm On Jul 17, 2019
kevoh:

Guy, please don't spam this place na, use the e-currency thread for this please. undecided
click report button. That is why it is there.
Re: ⭐⭐ Shopify Dropshipping 101: Taking A Nairalander From $0 - $1k In 30 Days ⭐⭐ by yizzyweezy: 6:37pm On Jul 17, 2019
Good day guys... I've been passing through some challenges...Paypal Limited my account with some huge sum of cash in it, and after reviewing, I'd have to wait 30 days to access it...In the meantime, I've been helping a friend overseas with his store, hence my busy schedule, as I've not been able to give update here..

Has anyone started and progressing. as regards this dropshipping thread? I could hop in and help out, now that I'm a lil bit free...

Re: ⭐⭐ Shopify Dropshipping 101: Taking A Nairalander From $0 - $1k In 30 Days ⭐⭐ by mastercee(m): 6:38pm On Jul 17, 2019
SmartMen:
we are all from Ymodulus days of mini importation thread... I had even called you back then.

Are you now into dropshipping or considering delving into it?

I am and you?
Re: ⭐⭐ Shopify Dropshipping 101: Taking A Nairalander From $0 - $1k In 30 Days ⭐⭐ by SmartMen: 6:52pm On Jul 17, 2019
mastercee:

I am and you?
I am not into yet. Though I had been considering it but just 2 weeks back, I started an agency after stumbling a piece of info.
Re: ⭐⭐ Shopify Dropshipping 101: Taking A Nairalander From $0 - $1k In 30 Days ⭐⭐ by kevoh(m): 9:42pm On Jul 17, 2019
clems88:
Lesotho PayPal always places hold on funds but thank God I'm been paid via payoneer so I only ship orders with PayPal. But recently I just got an Africard which I linked to Nigeria PayPal which has stopped my headache of putting funds on hold. I face the same issue. And to those who wanna do dropshiping , its advisable to have at least 200000k as capital in other to fulfil orders. I dropship with an American merchant site and their are days I get up to 5 orders , their are days I get 1 sometimes you wount even see 1 . but I must say theirs lot of money in drop shipping . the major problem is when u get Started and u don't have cash to service orders , you will end up cancelling orders which will affect your store performance.
Could you kindly break this down please, I'm a bit confused? Is your Lesotho Paypal linked to your Payoneer or your customers just choose to make orders with Payoneer platform that you integrated on your site?
Re: ⭐⭐ Shopify Dropshipping 101: Taking A Nairalander From $0 - $1k In 30 Days ⭐⭐ by clems88(m): 9:51pm On Jul 17, 2019
kevoh:

Could you kindly break this down please, I'm a bit confused? Is your Lesotho Paypal linked to your Payoneer or your customers just choose to make orders with Payoneer platform that you integrated on your site?
I linked my payoneer card to my Lesotho paypal

1 Like

Re: ⭐⭐ Shopify Dropshipping 101: Taking A Nairalander From $0 - $1k In 30 Days ⭐⭐ by Lex19(m): 2:02pm On Jul 18, 2019
clems88:
I linked my payoneer card to my Lesotho paypal

Good but that's kind of stressful and PayPal do not allow payooner card if discovered, but UBA Africard will do you better.....with that nothing like holding fund or withdraw limit.
Re: ⭐⭐ Shopify Dropshipping 101: Taking A Nairalander From $0 - $1k In 30 Days ⭐⭐ by clems88(m): 4:27pm On Jul 18, 2019
Lex19:

Good but that's kind of stressful and PayPal do not allow payooner card if discovered, but UBA Africard will do you better.....with that nothing like holding fund or withdraw limit.
yea . I have my Africard linked to my Nigeria PayPal. The transaction goes smoothly . but my fear is if a cuustimerr refunds me will I get the fund returned to my Africard
Re: ⭐⭐ Shopify Dropshipping 101: Taking A Nairalander From $0 - $1k In 30 Days ⭐⭐ by kevoh(m): 7:46am On Jul 19, 2019
Lex19:

So how does this work? I'm aware Paypal probably hold funds due to one being a first-time seller till orders are fulfilled and one can not receive funds with Nigerian Paypal. So do you link to the Africard to your Lesotho Paypal or what? How does one escape the holding fund or withdrawal limit?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How To Make Money From Liberty Reserve Without Having A LR Account. / Nigeria To Begin Tracking Of Piracy Of Media Contents / Access Bank’s First Post-merger H1 PBT Hits N74.1bn, Declares 25k Interim Divide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 196
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.