Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,419,859 members, 5,426,835 topics. Date: Monday, 17 February 2020 at 08:56 AM

⭐⭐ Shopify Dropshipping 101: Taking A Nairalander From $0 - $1k In 30 Days ⭐⭐ - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ⭐⭐ Shopify Dropshipping 101: Taking A Nairalander From $0 - $1k In 30 Days ⭐⭐ (9563 Views)

My Journey To $1k In 30 Days With Cpa / A-Z Of Shopify Dropshipping (all You Need To Know) / Dropshipping 101: How To Start An Ecommerce Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ⭐⭐ Shopify Dropshipping 101: Taking A Nairalander From $0 - $1k In 30 Days ⭐⭐ by Lex19(m): 12:32pm On Jul 19, 2019
kevoh:

So how does this work? I'm aware Paypal probably hold funds due to one being a first-time seller till orders are fulfilled and one can not receive funds with Nigerian Paypal. So do you link to the Africard to your Lesotho Paypal or what? How does one escape the holding fund or withdrawal limit?

My explanation is clear enough sir, The only Nigeria PayPal available is to send payment not to receive payment....that is why Nigeria find it difficult doing business with PayPal, but as you know Nigerians always find their ways around, Lesotho is a small country beside South Africa and PayPal allow them to receive payment and the requirements to open one is as the same with Nigerian details, so to get your account verified and lift withdraw limit you need to add bank account or visa card to your PayPal, UBA africard is all you needed to do this.
Re: ⭐⭐ Shopify Dropshipping 101: Taking A Nairalander From $0 - $1k In 30 Days ⭐⭐ by Lex19(m): 12:44pm On Jul 19, 2019
hustlelegit:

We all know marketing is the last thing to be done after your store is ready and looks professional with little or no error, I will get back to the marketing aspect later.
Let's talk about payment integration, well to be honest with you PayPal is the most widely used payment method especially in the USA why? Cos of their strict policies which favours the customers only and if u mistakenly violate their policy your account will be disabled even with funds inside. If your main destination is not the US ,you can use MasterCard or any other trustworthy payment integration known in that country.

Marketing is where you spend alot since your store is new and doesn't have consumers trust, so you need to build your audience through SEO, INSTAGRAM, FACEBOOK ADS, GOOGLE ADS and so on. Don't rush to facebook or GOOgle ads just yet cos you will be spending alot on paid ads and won't get your desired result still ,so I will advice you to find a trustworthy instagram influencer to advertise your store for you to at least get a little conversions,some charge 20$ or more depending on the influencer you encounter.
Advertising with Instagram influencers is a one step to
Your store advertisement, then you can then run facebook ads or google ads if you get little sales from your instagram ads cos you will be spending close to 200-300$ per month in advertising on facebook if you are looking for a fast result.

You nail it bro, open your professional store first and look for IG influncer within your Niche with minimum of 200 - 500k followers who can collect 20 - 30$ for post, stories and BIO, if sales didn't come definitely you will have audience for retarget and surely you will have enough add to cart, from there you do your warm or hot target, sales will definitely roll in....order for Alidropship from the link I provided on page 3 or 4. Get your store first before chatting with me pls.

1 Like

Re: ⭐⭐ Shopify Dropshipping 101: Taking A Nairalander From $0 - $1k In 30 Days ⭐⭐ by kevoh(m): 12:47pm On Jul 19, 2019
Lex19:

My explanation is clear enough sir, The only Nigeria PayPal available is to send payment not to receive payment....that is why Nigeria find it difficult doing business with PayPal, but as you know Nigerians always find their ways around, Lesotho is a small country beside South Africa and PayPal allow them to receive payment and the requirements to open one is as the same with Nigerian details, so to get your account verified and lift withdraw limit you need to add bank account or visa card to your PayPal, UBA africard is all you needed to do this.
Thank you very much.
Re: ⭐⭐ Shopify Dropshipping 101: Taking A Nairalander From $0 - $1k In 30 Days ⭐⭐ by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jul 23, 2019
Yizzyweezy come and continue your thread.
Re: ⭐⭐ Shopify Dropshipping 101: Taking A Nairalander From $0 - $1k In 30 Days ⭐⭐ by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jul 23, 2019
asiwaju007:
I'm interested, I am not a fan of shopify though but I commend what u are doing and I will love to know more. I am setting up another woocommerce store. Using PayPal and flutterwave as payment getaway. Pls is there any major benefit of using stripe over flutterwave or 2checkout?
I will really appreciate ur feedback.

Were you successful in using flutterwave and 2checkout as a payment gate way in your woocommerce store?

Pls give a comment on how well Rave by flutterwave works with shopify or alidropship
Re: ⭐⭐ Shopify Dropshipping 101: Taking A Nairalander From $0 - $1k In 30 Days ⭐⭐ by Nobody: 4:34am On Jul 27, 2019
Lex19:

You nail it bro, open your professional store first and look for IG influncer within your Niche with minimum of 200 - 500k followers who can collect 20 - 30$ for post, stories and BIO, if sales didn't come definitely you will have audience for retarget and surely you will have enough add to cart, from there you do your warm or hot target, sales will definitely roll in....order for Alidropship from the link I provided on page 3 or 4. Get your store first before chatting with me pls.

Bro how is your experience using flutterwave as payment gateway instead of stripe ?
Re: ⭐⭐ Shopify Dropshipping 101: Taking A Nairalander From $0 - $1k In 30 Days ⭐⭐ by Lex19(m): 4:09pm On Jul 28, 2019
IwantToShashe:

Bro how is your experience using flutterwave as payment gateway instead of stripe ?

I use 2checkout and PayPal.....Flutterwave is also good but only accept payment from five African country and USA.
Re: ⭐⭐ Shopify Dropshipping 101: Taking A Nairalander From $0 - $1k In 30 Days ⭐⭐ by ordbrandco: 4:36pm On Jul 28, 2019
hustlelegit:

We all know marketing is the last thing to be done after your store is ready and looks professional with little or no error, I will get back to the marketing aspect later.
Let's talk about payment integration, well to be honest with you PayPal is the most widely used payment method especially in the USA why? Cos of their strict policies which favours the customers only and if u mistakenly violate their policy your account will be disabled even with funds inside. If your main destination is not the US ,you can use MasterCard or any other trustworthy payment integration known in that country.

Marketing is where you spend alot since your store is new and doesn't have consumers trust, so you need to build your audience through SEO, INSTAGRAM, FACEBOOK ADS, GOOGLE ADS and so on. Don't rush to facebook or GOOgle ads just yet cos you will be spending alot on paid ads and won't get your desired result still ,so I will advice you to find a trustworthy instagram influencer to advertise your store for you to at least get a little conversions,some charge 20$ or more depending on the influencer you encounter.
Advertising with Instagram influencers is a one step to
Your store advertisement, then you can then run facebook ads or google ads if you get little sales from your instagram ads cos you will be spending close to 200-300$ per month in advertising on facebook if you are looking for a fast result.
thanks for this info. I I will like to talk to you in private. can I reach you over the phone
Re: ⭐⭐ Shopify Dropshipping 101: Taking A Nairalander From $0 - $1k In 30 Days ⭐⭐ by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jul 29, 2019
Lex19:

I use 2checkout and PayPal.....Flutterwave is also good but only accept payment from five African country and USA.

How long does it take before 2checkout remits payment to you ?
Re: ⭐⭐ Shopify Dropshipping 101: Taking A Nairalander From $0 - $1k In 30 Days ⭐⭐ by Lex19(m): 8:35pm On Jul 29, 2019
IwantToShashe:

How long does it take before 2checkout remits payment to you ?

I withdraw to my payooner card and go to ATM.
Re: ⭐⭐ Shopify Dropshipping 101: Taking A Nairalander From $0 - $1k In 30 Days ⭐⭐ by ojialo(m): 7:39pm On Jul 30, 2019
Lex19:

what and what is required for 2checkout? Do I need dorm account
Re: ⭐⭐ Shopify Dropshipping 101: Taking A Nairalander From $0 - $1k In 30 Days ⭐⭐ by pwetie: 11:37am On Jul 31, 2019
Lex19:

Helo Lex19, from ur post, does it mean the problem the creator of this thread is facing currently with withdrawal due to the limit on his PayPal, would have been averted, if he had integrated UBA Africad Visa? Does that mean, if I open a PayPal account via Lesotho and integrate with Africard, I can receive up to 3K USD without it being blocked?
Re: ⭐⭐ Shopify Dropshipping 101: Taking A Nairalander From $0 - $1k In 30 Days ⭐⭐ by SirWhiteFish: 7:49am On Aug 01, 2019
Goldblacks:

Thank you guys for this.
Please @ Walker Michael, can you please send to me too? My e-mail is
Thanks
bro can you please send to my email too. Townsandman@yahoo.com
Re: ⭐⭐ Shopify Dropshipping 101: Taking A Nairalander From $0 - $1k In 30 Days ⭐⭐ by Lex19(m): 6:38pm On Aug 01, 2019
pwetie:

Helo Lex19, from ur post, does it mean the problem the creator of this thread is facing currently with withdrawal due to the limit on his PayPal, would have been averted, if he had integrated UBA Africad Visa? Does that mean, if I open a PayPal account via Lesotho and integrate with Africard, I can receive up to 3K USD without it being blocked?

I guess he didn't lift a withdraw limit on his PayPal account that is why they are facing withdraw issue, PayPal is not foolish as well they will need more information about the account, you created an account within 48hours and receiving money like that, they need to investigate and make sure you deliver to who pay you. They will ask for prove of delivery.
Re: ⭐⭐ Shopify Dropshipping 101: Taking A Nairalander From $0 - $1k In 30 Days ⭐⭐ by pwetie: 7:30pm On Aug 01, 2019
Lex19:

I guess he didn't lift a withdraw limit on his PayPal account that is why they are facing withdraw issue, PayPal is not foolish as well they will need more information about the account, you created an account within 48hours and receiving money like that, they need to investigate and make sure you deliver to who pay you. They will ask for prove of delivery.
OK. I get. thanks.
Re: ⭐⭐ Shopify Dropshipping 101: Taking A Nairalander From $0 - $1k In 30 Days ⭐⭐ by cydophobia(m): 7:42am On Aug 02, 2019
Thank you @ Lex19 for this clarification.
As a newbie I want to know the list of items arranged in order to set up a store and the cost involved.
Also would like to know how delivery of goods are being made to customers.

God bless you.

Lex19:

Re: ⭐⭐ Shopify Dropshipping 101: Taking A Nairalander From $0 - $1k In 30 Days ⭐⭐ by Lex19(m): 4:25pm On Aug 03, 2019
Got too much of request from people....I'm considering opening a whatsapp group for those that are ready to invest money to purchase custom store from Ali instead of asking me same questions over and over again.
Re: ⭐⭐ Shopify Dropshipping 101: Taking A Nairalander From $0 - $1k In 30 Days ⭐⭐ by Nobody: 5:59pm On Aug 03, 2019
Lex19:
Got too much of request from people....I'm considering opening a whatsapp group for those that are ready to invest money to purchase custom store from Ali instead of asking me same questions over and over again.

That will be great. My custom store is WIP. Thinking of how to get verified Lesotho PayPal so they don't place a hold on my funds.

I asked earlier how long it takes 2checkout to remit payment to gtb dorm account
Re: ⭐⭐ Shopify Dropshipping 101: Taking A Nairalander From $0 - $1k In 30 Days ⭐⭐ by Bobbybabs(m): 9:16pm On Aug 11, 2019
Biko please which app or place can we get a stable USA number for the Lesotho paypal.
Re: ⭐⭐ Shopify Dropshipping 101: Taking A Nairalander From $0 - $1k In 30 Days ⭐⭐ by ojialo(m): 1:29am On Aug 30, 2019
Please help. How how to find influencers on IG?
Lex19:

Re: ⭐⭐ Shopify Dropshipping 101: Taking A Nairalander From $0 - $1k In 30 Days ⭐⭐ by RESHARPENED: 2:05am On Sep 29, 2019
It looks like we've gotten to the "Glory be to God Almighty" point of this thread.

1 Like

Re: ⭐⭐ Shopify Dropshipping 101: Taking A Nairalander From $0 - $1k In 30 Days ⭐⭐ by Gidson05(m): 11:43pm On Jan 03
clems88:
Lesotho PayPal always places hold on funds but thank God I'm been paid via payoneer so I only ship orders with PayPal. But recently I just got an Africard which I linked to Nigeria PayPal which has stopped my headache of putting funds on hold. I face the same issue. And to those who wanna do dropshiping , its advisable to have at least 200000k as capital in other to fulfil orders. I dropship with an American merchant site and their are days I get up to 5 orders , their are days I get 1 sometimes you wount even see 1 . but I must say theirs lot of money in drop shipping . the major problem is when u get Started and u don't have cash to service orders , you will end up cancelling orders which will affect your store performance.

Does it mean one can setup direct nigeria paypal account with africard without withdrawal issue?
Re: ⭐⭐ Shopify Dropshipping 101: Taking A Nairalander From $0 - $1k In 30 Days ⭐⭐ by Rodddy(m): 12:28am On Jan 04
Bobbybabs:
Biko please which app or place can we get a stable USA number for the Lesotho paypal.
Google voice
Re: ⭐⭐ Shopify Dropshipping 101: Taking A Nairalander From $0 - $1k In 30 Days ⭐⭐ by djbasket(m): 2:46pm On Jan 16
yizzyweezy:
After getting a lot of engagement and traction on my previous post here: https://www.nairaland.com/5214358/anyone-dropshipping-successfully-nigeria

I've decided to open a new thread, where I'd show you all how to create and operate a fully functional Dropshipping store from Nigeria.

I sent you a pm
Re: ⭐⭐ Shopify Dropshipping 101: Taking A Nairalander From $0 - $1k In 30 Days ⭐⭐ by dplores: 3:39am On Jan 31
Gen nti

Be careful with PayPal as well as the sister in-law stripe.

Horror in the dropshiping business.

Well, I discovered flutterwave and their service has improved. From accepting payment from 5 countries to world wide.

Also stay away from AliExpress only if you have a good supplier continue but for shipping length run.

Solutions are

PayStack - although it takes 7 days to get your money. Add dis to your product listing on your store.
Processing 3 days
Shipping 5 to 15 days
It can only work if you have suppliers that deliver 1 to 8 days. Don't ask me questions there are suppliers out there just research.

2. Flutterwave - day to release fund. Support was acting up so I will have to visit their office and get those infos.

For, product sourcing. Google is your best friend �

���
Re: ⭐⭐ Shopify Dropshipping 101: Taking A Nairalander From $0 - $1k In 30 Days ⭐⭐ by All4real2: 9:35am On Jan 31
Lex19:
@yizzyweezy great job I like your doggedness and I commend your effort. though I'm not a fan of Shopify but Alidropship were you don't require to pay a dime every month like Shopify and you are the full owner of your store from day one till you like.

To follow Nigerians if anyone told you-you can dropship without investing money it's a big lie no investment in the world that those not require capital, though dropshipping is tasking if you have no one to guide you especially creating the store and proper campaign.

If are ready to generate an income within a few days of launching your store lets say the second day be ready to invest $2899 this is hustle free package you don't need to do anything just lunch and start earning immediately this package contain:

Niche research, Domain name (.com), Platinum hosting for 1 year, Custom design, Mobile devices ready, Google Analytics integration, AliDropship plugin, Number of products ready to sell 500, Number of products to choose from: Unlimited, Payment gateways PayPal, Credit cards, Delivery time 18-25 business days

PROMOTION
On-site SEO Metadata, Google indexing, home page SEO article
Social pages FB, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube
Promo video
Social media promo tool
Lead generation system
Abandoned cart recovery
Promo banners
Customer reviews page
3-in-1 sales booster
Social media posts 30 posts per 1 account
Ready ads for Facebook & Instagram 10 ads
Promo emails setup 4 emails
Top quality SEO backlinks

To buy this follow this link https://alidropship.com/supreme-package/?via=0000

And if you want only the custom package or only the plugin follow this link and check out the difference: https://alidropship.com/?via=7222

With $299 dollars you start earning something into your account after the delivery date. you can go for Basic, Advance or Ultimate package the

more you invest the less hustle.

Here is my own store: https://www.greenflorish.com/

Follow the link provided by @yizzyweezy to open your PayPal account and you can Use flutterwave for credit card payment which is more easier

than strip or you can use 2checkout they accept Nigerian either personal or Business package.

1 Like

Re: ⭐⭐ Shopify Dropshipping 101: Taking A Nairalander From $0 - $1k In 30 Days ⭐⭐ by ZeedNL(m): 2:38pm On Feb 13
Whoever wants to buy Alidropship plugin should not do so at the $89 price. There are a number of coupons to help you save some dollars (I will give you this for free).

Alternatively, I currently have 3 Alidropship plugins and would be giving one out at a crazy price (way better than with any of their coupons) to the first person whom contacts me; for those who come along later i'll just give you a coupon code for free to help yourself with. Call or Chat me on whatsapp 08145477650

http://wa.me/2348145477650
Re: ⭐⭐ Shopify Dropshipping 101: Taking A Nairalander From $0 - $1k In 30 Days ⭐⭐ by Gidson05(m): 9:45pm On Feb 13
dplores:
Gen nti

Be careful with PayPal as well as the sister in-law stripe.

Horror in the dropshiping business.

Well, I discovered flutterwave and their service has improved. From accepting payment from 5 countries to world wide.

Also stay away from AliExpress only if you have a good supplier continue but for shipping length run.

Solutions are

PayStack - although it takes 7 days to get your money. Add dis to your product listing on your store.
Processing 3 days
Shipping 5 to 15 days
It can only work if you have suppliers that deliver 1 to 8 days. Don't ask me questions there are suppliers out there just research.

2. Flutterwave - day to release fund. Support was acting up so I will have to visit their office and get those infos.

For, product sourcing. Google is your best friend �

���

Aliexpress still remains a good alternative to dropshippers, except for the outbreak of coronavirus there might be delay in shipment of which may affect reviews. My ads is been paused till the virus is curtailed and market returns to the right shape.
Re: ⭐⭐ Shopify Dropshipping 101: Taking A Nairalander From $0 - $1k In 30 Days ⭐⭐ by dplores: 2:57am On Feb 14
Gidson05:

Aliexpress still remains a good alternative to dropshippers, except for the outbreak of coronavirus there might be delay in shipment of which may affect reviews. My ads is been paused till the virus is curtailed and market returns to the right shape.

They have improved shipping on some products

1 to 5 days
Re: ⭐⭐ Shopify Dropshipping 101: Taking A Nairalander From $0 - $1k In 30 Days ⭐⭐ by blkmum700: 3:53pm On Feb 14
dplores:

They have improved shipping on some products

1 to 5 days

Do you have any info on flutterwave?
Re: ⭐⭐ Shopify Dropshipping 101: Taking A Nairalander From $0 - $1k In 30 Days ⭐⭐ by dplores: 11:49pm On Feb 14
blkmum700:

Do you have any info on flutterwave?

What do you want to know?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buy Amazon Gift Card In Nigeria & Pay In Naira / Court Orders AMCON To Take Over Gateway Portland Cement / Dangote To Co-Chair World Economic Forum Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 162
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.