Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,419,860 members, 5,426,835 topics. Date: Monday, 17 February 2020 at 08:57 AM

⭐⭐ Shopify Dropshipping 101: Taking A Nairalander From $0 - $1k In 30 Days ⭐⭐ - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ⭐⭐ Shopify Dropshipping 101: Taking A Nairalander From $0 - $1k In 30 Days ⭐⭐ (9563 Views)

My Journey To $1k In 30 Days With Cpa / A-Z Of Shopify Dropshipping (all You Need To Know) / Dropshipping 101: How To Start An Ecommerce Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ⭐⭐ Shopify Dropshipping 101: Taking A Nairalander From $0 - $1k In 30 Days ⭐⭐ by mimilogs: 5:05am On Feb 15
We can help you order on 1688, receive at our China office and deliver to your buyers anywhere in the world faster.

Mimi Logistics is the answer
Re: ⭐⭐ Shopify Dropshipping 101: Taking A Nairalander From $0 - $1k In 30 Days ⭐⭐ by blkmum700: 8:25am On Feb 15
dplores:

What do you want to know?

what's their payout method and do they hold funds in account like PayPal ?
Re: ⭐⭐ Shopify Dropshipping 101: Taking A Nairalander From $0 - $1k In 30 Days ⭐⭐ by dplores: 10:56pm On Feb 15
blkmum700:

what's their payout method and do they hold funds in account like PayPal ?

48 to 72 hours
Re: ⭐⭐ Shopify Dropshipping 101: Taking A Nairalander From $0 - $1k In 30 Days ⭐⭐ by Thefxchanger: 1:56am On Feb 16
OK ive been reading and watching videos on dropshipping but cant get started and i just feel like i need a mentor whos just gonn give me daily tasks on getting myself set up.

Though i cant invest a lot for a start but im ready to invest moderately and of course im gonn smile to you as my mentor if you do a good job.

dplores gidson05 zeednl lex19 who has a bit of time to spare on me daily
Re: ⭐⭐ Shopify Dropshipping 101: Taking A Nairalander From $0 - $1k In 30 Days ⭐⭐ by dplores: 5:48am On Feb 16
Thefxchanger:
OK ive been reading and watching videos on dropshipping but cant get started and i just feel like i need a mentor whos just gonn give me daily tasks on getting myself set up.

Though i cant invest a lot for a start but im ready to invest moderately and of course im gonn smile to you as my mentor if you do a good job.

dplores gidson05 zeednl lex19 who has a bit of time to spare on me daily

Assignment #1

Research product or products you want to sell.

Let me guide you how.

I don't base my product research on Facebook like most people or guru do or say you should.

Example

I chose anti theft back pack

I look it up on Google trends to see if is trending & what country or countries.

I also look up competitions & make sure am not competing with a major brand cos it will be nearly impossible to do so with chikini money.

I research keywords to be sure of it search volume and avg cpc.

To be sure you are not charging much, I use Amazon, check what competition on Amazon and what price they are selling. Now I know my range then can price my product.

When the above stated is done, come back for next step.

And to the ogas here if there is any other approach let's help the brother and other brothers.

1 Like

Re: ⭐⭐ Shopify Dropshipping 101: Taking A Nairalander From $0 - $1k In 30 Days ⭐⭐ by blkmum700: 7:27am On Feb 16
dplores:

48 to 72 hours

Okay,can I use flutterwave with shopify ?
Re: ⭐⭐ Shopify Dropshipping 101: Taking A Nairalander From $0 - $1k In 30 Days ⭐⭐ by Glare247(m): 7:38am On Feb 16
Yem007:

I think you will gave another plan fir we that doesn't have up to that

I have less than 110 to start the biz

following anyways
Hello sir,this is something have bn willing to setup for a while now,I will appreciate if u drop ur contact sir ,for easy communication
Re: ⭐⭐ Shopify Dropshipping 101: Taking A Nairalander From $0 - $1k In 30 Days ⭐⭐ by dplores: 4:25pm On Feb 16
blkmum700:

Okay,can I use flutterwave with shopify ?

Yes but chat with live support for more infos

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buy Amazon Gift Card In Nigeria & Pay In Naira / Court Orders AMCON To Take Over Gateway Portland Cement / Dangote To Co-Chair World Economic Forum Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.