Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,690,092 members, 6,337,517 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 June 2021 at 09:03 PM

⭐⭐ Shopify Dropshipping 101: Taking A Nairalander From $0 - $1k In 30 Days ⭐⭐ - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ⭐⭐ Shopify Dropshipping 101: Taking A Nairalander From $0 - $1k In 30 Days ⭐⭐ (15788 Views)

⚡⭐Make Money with Shopify Dropshipping Free Complete Step By Step Training Cours / My Journey To $1k In 30 Days With Cpa / My Journey To $1k On Fiverr + Helpful Tips (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ⭐⭐ Shopify Dropshipping 101: Taking A Nairalander From $0 - $1k In 30 Days ⭐⭐ by mimilogs: 5:05am On Feb 15, 2020
We can help you order on 1688, receive at our China office and deliver to your buyers anywhere in the world faster.

Mimi Logistics is the answer
Re: ⭐⭐ Shopify Dropshipping 101: Taking A Nairalander From $0 - $1k In 30 Days ⭐⭐ by blkmum700: 8:25am On Feb 15, 2020
dplores:

What do you want to know?

what's their payout method and do they hold funds in account like PayPal ?
Re: ⭐⭐ Shopify Dropshipping 101: Taking A Nairalander From $0 - $1k In 30 Days ⭐⭐ by dplores(m): 10:56pm On Feb 15, 2020
blkmum700:

what's their payout method and do they hold funds in account like PayPal ?

48 to 72 hours
Re: ⭐⭐ Shopify Dropshipping 101: Taking A Nairalander From $0 - $1k In 30 Days ⭐⭐ by Thefxchanger: 1:56am On Feb 16, 2020
OK ive been reading and watching videos on dropshipping but cant get started and i just feel like i need a mentor whos just gonn give me daily tasks on getting myself set up.

Though i cant invest a lot for a start but im ready to invest moderately and of course im gonn smile to you as my mentor if you do a good job.

dplores gidson05 zeednl lex19 who has a bit of time to spare on me daily
Re: ⭐⭐ Shopify Dropshipping 101: Taking A Nairalander From $0 - $1k In 30 Days ⭐⭐ by dplores(m): 5:48am On Feb 16, 2020
Thefxchanger:
OK ive been reading and watching videos on dropshipping but cant get started and i just feel like i need a mentor whos just gonn give me daily tasks on getting myself set up.

Though i cant invest a lot for a start but im ready to invest moderately and of course im gonn smile to you as my mentor if you do a good job.

dplores gidson05 zeednl lex19 who has a bit of time to spare on me daily

Assignment #1

Research product or products you want to sell.

Let me guide you how.

I don't base my product research on Facebook like most people or guru do or say you should.

Example

I chose anti theft back pack

I look it up on Google trends to see if is trending & what country or countries.

I also look up competitions & make sure am not competing with a major brand cos it will be nearly impossible to do so with chikini money.

I research keywords to be sure of it search volume and avg cpc.

To be sure you are not charging much, I use Amazon, check what competition on Amazon and what price they are selling. Now I know my range then can price my product.

When the above stated is done, come back for next step.

And to the ogas here if there is any other approach let's help the brother and other brothers.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ⭐⭐ Shopify Dropshipping 101: Taking A Nairalander From $0 - $1k In 30 Days ⭐⭐ by blkmum700: 7:27am On Feb 16, 2020
dplores:

48 to 72 hours

Okay,can I use flutterwave with shopify ?
Re: ⭐⭐ Shopify Dropshipping 101: Taking A Nairalander From $0 - $1k In 30 Days ⭐⭐ by Glare247(m): 7:38am On Feb 16, 2020
Yem007:

I think you will gave another plan fir we that doesn't have up to that

I have less than 110 to start the biz

following anyways
Hello sir,this is something have bn willing to setup for a while now,I will appreciate if u drop ur contact sir ,for easy communication
Re: ⭐⭐ Shopify Dropshipping 101: Taking A Nairalander From $0 - $1k In 30 Days ⭐⭐ by dplores(m): 4:25pm On Feb 16, 2020
blkmum700:

Okay,can I use flutterwave with shopify ?

Yes but chat with live support for more infos
Re: ⭐⭐ Shopify Dropshipping 101: Taking A Nairalander From $0 - $1k In 30 Days ⭐⭐ by blkmum700: 4:09pm On Feb 26, 2020
dplores:

Yes but chat with live support for more infos

Alright,are you correctly selling with this corona virus in china now?

1 Like

Re: ⭐⭐ Shopify Dropshipping 101: Taking A Nairalander From $0 - $1k In 30 Days ⭐⭐ by Istan2020: 2:25am On May 02, 2020
dplores:

Assignment #1

Research product or products you want to sell.

Let me guide you how.

I don't base my product research on Facebook like most people or guru do or say you should.

Example

I chose anti theft back pack

I look it up on Google trends to see if is trending & what country or countries.

I also look up competitions & make sure am not competing with a major brand cos it will be nearly impossible to do so with chikini money.

I research keywords to be sure of it search volume and avg cpc.

To be sure you are not charging much, I use Amazon, check what competition on Amazon and what price they are selling. Now I know my range then can price my product.

When the above stated is done, come back for next step.

And to the ogas here if there is any other approach let's help the brother and other brothers.
Thanks for this info. Please, is there any way I can contact you
Re: ⭐⭐ Shopify Dropshipping 101: Taking A Nairalander From $0 - $1k In 30 Days ⭐⭐ by dplores(m): 7:41pm On May 02, 2020
Istan2020:

Thanks for this info. Please, is there any way I can contact you

Check your email
Re: ⭐⭐ Shopify Dropshipping 101: Taking A Nairalander From $0 - $1k In 30 Days ⭐⭐ by Istan2020: 9:40pm On May 02, 2020
dplores:

Check your email
Oops! I can't access the mail linked to my account. You can quote me with your Whatsapp number or email address. I'll chat you up. Thanks in advance
Re: ⭐⭐ Shopify Dropshipping 101: Taking A Nairalander From $0 - $1k In 30 Days ⭐⭐ by dplores(m): 9:02am On May 03, 2020
Istan2020:
Oops! I can't access the mail linked to my account. You can quote me with your Whatsapp number or email address. I'll chat you up. Thanks in advance

shocked
Re: ⭐⭐ Shopify Dropshipping 101: Taking A Nairalander From $0 - $1k In 30 Days ⭐⭐ by NnamdiN: 10:30am On May 03, 2020
My dropshipping site is ready. Getting traffic to it is what's left. I wonder why I'm discouraged at this point angry
Re: ⭐⭐ Shopify Dropshipping 101: Taking A Nairalander From $0 - $1k In 30 Days ⭐⭐ by dplores(m): 11:54am On May 03, 2020
NnamdiN:
My dropshipping site is ready. Getting traffic to it is what's left. I wonder why I'm discouraged at this point angry

What are your Dropshipping?

State it and I will tell what to do...
Re: ⭐⭐ Shopify Dropshipping 101: Taking A Nairalander From $0 - $1k In 30 Days ⭐⭐ by NnamdiN: 2:14pm On May 03, 2020
dplores:

What are your Dropshipping?

State it and I will tell what to do...
general niche. Though I had hoped to concentrate on the pets category first and see how it goes
Re: ⭐⭐ Shopify Dropshipping 101: Taking A Nairalander From $0 - $1k In 30 Days ⭐⭐ by Istan2020: 6:20pm On May 03, 2020
dplores:

Number

You can delete it now
Re: ⭐⭐ Shopify Dropshipping 101: Taking A Nairalander From $0 - $1k In 30 Days ⭐⭐ by dplores(m): 3:21am On May 04, 2020
NnamdiN:
general niche. Though I had hoped to concentrate on the pets category first and see how it goes

You should a specific one e.g

Yoga
Pet
Home decor

Like that and have products for that niche.

Well, there are many ways of generating traffic even for FREE

First, SEO. Can say much on dis cos most people I discuss it with are either lazy or complain is difficult.

Second, social media. Specifically Pinterest organic traffic not paid

Third, email marketing. Some believe is only when you have list that's when you can start email marketing. MBA

Fourth micro influencers either on

Instagram
Pinterest
Snapchat
Tiktok
Twitter
Facebook

There are tons of influencers that make change. Approach such influencer and offer commission for promotion.

How do you get such influencers? Go research it, that's how one learn grin

You can buy email list or you go the black hat way.

Those are the 4 free ways that has been tested and confirmed
Re: ⭐⭐ Shopify Dropshipping 101: Taking A Nairalander From $0 - $1k In 30 Days ⭐⭐ by Avidcolz: 8:51pm On May 04, 2020
This is quite interesting
Re: ⭐⭐ Shopify Dropshipping 101: Taking A Nairalander From $0 - $1k In 30 Days ⭐⭐ by Intechnigeria(m): 10:40am On May 05, 2020
good thread
Re: ⭐⭐ Shopify Dropshipping 101: Taking A Nairalander From $0 - $1k In 30 Days ⭐⭐ by Davidonkonsults: 10:46am On May 09, 2020
Lex19:

Thanks for the question, the benefit of Alidropship over Shopify is you are the full owner of your store unlike Shopify, you pay a monthly fee to

Shopify while Alidropship is a one-time payment. Shopify has there own platform and can decide to change anything but Alidropship run on

Wordpress, you only pay for Hosting and Domain on yearly based. You can automatically import the product to your store unlike Shopify where

you need Obelo and you need to pay for Obelo as well, you will need to buy lots of plugins to make your website look professional on Shopify

but on Alidropship it's a one-time payment, On Alidropship you have lots of plugins to do the automatic job for you e.g Social Media Rabbit: this

will post automatically to all your social media pages, Abadon Cart, Customer Gallery, Dropship Me, and lots of others and all is one time

payment. so, in essence, is better to invest at once and start dropshipping full time or part-time. Follow the link to other either only plugin for

$89 or custom package for $299 or Supreme package for $2999. to order for custom or plugin follow this link:

https://alidropship.com/?via=7222

to order for supreme package follow this link:

https://alidropship.com/supreme-package/?via=0000

And thank me later.
Why not simply create the site yourself on wordpress and use alidropship or spocket as dropshipper? You end up having full ownership and also learn a bit of wordpress design.
Re: ⭐⭐ Shopify Dropshipping 101: Taking A Nairalander From $0 - $1k In 30 Days ⭐⭐ by chuckingTHINGS(m): 9:31pm On May 16, 2020
If you need help on setting up anything shopify and ecommerce or Paypal, I got you.

Just google this: How To Setup your Free Shopify Store For Free without Ever Paying anything!

or thinking of opening your own Nigerian PayPal account?

Get The Complete Guide: How To Open, Send And Receive PayPal Funds In Nigeria totally for Free

Check my Signature....braaa

1 Like

Re: ⭐⭐ Shopify Dropshipping 101: Taking A Nairalander From $0 - $1k In 30 Days ⭐⭐ by knightingale: 12:13am On May 18, 2020

dplores:

You should a specific one e.g

Yoga
Pet
Home decor

Like that and have products for that niche.

Well, there are many ways of generating traffic even for FREE

First, SEO. Can say much on dis cos most people I discuss it with are either lazy or complain is difficult.

Second, social media. Specifically Pinterest organic traffic not paid

Third, email marketing. Some believe is only when you have list that's when you can start email marketing. MBA

Fourth micro influencers either on

Instagram
Pinterest
Snapchat
Tiktok
Twitter
Facebook

There are tons of influencers that make change. Approach such influencer and offer commission for promotion.

How do you get such influencers? Go research it, that's how one learn grin

You can buy email list or you go the black hat way.

Those are the 4 free ways that has been tested and confirmed
Re: ⭐⭐ Shopify Dropshipping 101: Taking A Nairalander From $0 - $1k In 30 Days ⭐⭐ by dplores(m): 7:18pm On May 18, 2020
knightingale:
Hello sir! I have an Alidropship store running already. Learnt everything from this thread when Yeezy created it last year. Bought my store via Lex's referral link and he also helped out with tips but I still have more questions concerning getting traffic to my store. The only working way I know now is using Instagram influencer. I tried facebook advert several times but didn't yield much. I have sent you an email, please respond. Thanks a lot

There are influencers everywhere and it is still effective till date.

Strategy

Look for micro influencers with 10k to 30k follower but engaging follower not the one that post to get 1 like na war atleast 20% engagement

Get lots of those influencers

Approach them with your offer on a commission basis

Sit and watch.
Re: ⭐⭐ Shopify Dropshipping 101: Taking A Nairalander From $0 - $1k In 30 Days ⭐⭐ by Davidonkonsults: 5:30am On May 19, 2020
knightingale:
Hello sir! I have an Alidropship store running already. Learnt everything from this thread when Yeezy created it last year. Bought my store via Lex's referral link and he also helped out with tips but I still have more questions concerning getting traffic to my store. The only working way I know now is using Instagram influencer. I tried facebook advert several times but didn't yield much. I have sent you an email, please respond. Thanks a lot

Hello. Which payment gateway are you using?
Re: ⭐⭐ Shopify Dropshipping 101: Taking A Nairalander From $0 - $1k In 30 Days ⭐⭐ by blkmum700: 4:02pm On May 19, 2020
dplores:

There are influencers everywhere and it is still effective till date.

Strategy

Look for micro influencers with 10k to 30k follower but engaging follower not the one that post to get 1 like na war atleast 20% engagement

Get lots of those influencers

Approach them with your offer on a commission basis

Sit and watch.

Are you still using flutterwave and if yes how is their service ?
Re: ⭐⭐ Shopify Dropshipping 101: Taking A Nairalander From $0 - $1k In 30 Days ⭐⭐ by smarthken(m): 5:13am On May 21, 2020
happy to be here
Re: ⭐⭐ Shopify Dropshipping 101: Taking A Nairalander From $0 - $1k In 30 Days ⭐⭐ by dplores(m): 9:21am On May 21, 2020
Dropshipping is important for every online store, especially for the newbies, if you want to grow. It’s important that you keep in mind these tips and apply them to your dropshipping business and watch it grow in no time.

1. Choose a niche
2. Get a good supplier
3. Have a great website
4. Master the use of SEO marketing strategy
5. Never underprice your product
6. Always add value
7. Employ business automation
8. Check competition regularly
9. Your customer service must be excellent
10. Be active always

Watchout! Dropshipping telegram group in my signature.
Re: ⭐⭐ Shopify Dropshipping 101: Taking A Nairalander From $0 - $1k In 30 Days ⭐⭐ by realest2(m): 9:10pm On May 21, 2020
dplores:
Dropshipping is important for every online store, especially for the newbies, if you want to grow. It’s important that you keep in mind these tips and apply them to your dropshipping business and watch it grow in no time.

1. Choose a niche
2. Get a good supplier
3. Have a great website
4. Master the use of SEO marketing strategy
5. Never underprice your product
6. Always add value
7. Employ business automation
8. Check competition regularly
9. Your customer service must be excellent
10. Be active always

Watchout! Dropshipping telegram group in my signature.
boss, abeg help me with hma login cry
Re: ⭐⭐ Shopify Dropshipping 101: Taking A Nairalander From $0 - $1k In 30 Days ⭐⭐ by dplores(m): 12:32am On May 22, 2020
realest2:
boss, abeg help me with hma login cry

HideMyAss

Don't have any at the moment

Interested in Dropshipping? Follow link in description. Join my telegram group.
Re: ⭐⭐ Shopify Dropshipping 101: Taking A Nairalander From $0 - $1k In 30 Days ⭐⭐ by knightingale: 3:35pm On May 23, 2020
Davidonkonsults:
Hello. Which payment gateway are you using?
PayPal and flutterwave
Re: ⭐⭐ Shopify Dropshipping 101: Taking A Nairalander From $0 - $1k In 30 Days ⭐⭐ by blkmum700: 4:08pm On May 23, 2020
knightingale:

PayPal and flutterwave

How is flutterwave service and do they hold funds like PayPal, how do you deal with PayPal holding funds in your accounts?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How The MMM Owner Makes Huge Money At Your Expense / Midnight Fire Razes Seven Shops In Anambra (Photos) / How To Make $800 Monthly Online Trading Domain Names

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.