Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,690,846 members, 6,339,606 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 June 2021 at 07:32 AM

⭐⭐ Shopify Dropshipping 101: Taking A Nairalander From $0 - $1k In 30 Days ⭐⭐ - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ⭐⭐ Shopify Dropshipping 101: Taking A Nairalander From $0 - $1k In 30 Days ⭐⭐ (15795 Views)

⚡⭐Make Money with Shopify Dropshipping Free Complete Step By Step Training Cours / My Journey To $1k In 30 Days With Cpa / My Journey To $1k On Fiverr + Helpful Tips (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ⭐⭐ Shopify Dropshipping 101: Taking A Nairalander From $0 - $1k In 30 Days ⭐⭐ by Davidonkonsults: 5:14pm On May 23, 2020
knightingale:

PayPal and flutterwave
I sent you a pm please.
Re: ⭐⭐ Shopify Dropshipping 101: Taking A Nairalander From $0 - $1k In 30 Days ⭐⭐ by knightingale: 10:39pm On Jun 21, 2020
blkmum700:

How is flutterwave service and do they hold funds like PayPal, how do you deal with PayPal holding funds in your accounts?
Flutterwave holds fund for 4-5 days. PayPal has not held my fund before. The only time they did was when someone paid through the email directly. And they released it after 24 hours
Re: ⭐⭐ Shopify Dropshipping 101: Taking A Nairalander From $0 - $1k In 30 Days ⭐⭐ by blkmum700: 9:08pm On Jun 22, 2020
knightingale:
Flutterwave holds fund for 4-5 days. PayPal has not held my fund before. The only time they did was when someone paid through the email directly. And they released it after 24 hours

4-5 days is still reasonable, have heard people say PayPal hold funds for three months and that's freak me out,I'm going to give both a try this year and I was actually planing for shopify atlas that cost $500 but since flutterwave doesn't have issue with funds,think I will be going with them.
Re: ⭐⭐ Shopify Dropshipping 101: Taking A Nairalander From $0 - $1k In 30 Days ⭐⭐ by dplores(m): 12:05am On Jun 23, 2020
blkmum700:

4-5 days is still reasonable, have heard people say PayPal hold funds for three months and that's freak me out,I'm going to give both a try this year and I was actually planing for shopify atlas that cost $500 but since flutterwave doesn't have issue with funds,think I will be going with them.

PayPal do hold fund
Flutterwave only is account is new
Stripe atlas & stripe no different. The day engine oil plenty for their brain your account will be blocked
Re: ⭐⭐ Shopify Dropshipping 101: Taking A Nairalander From $0 - $1k In 30 Days ⭐⭐ by blkmum700: 9:45pm On Jun 23, 2020
dplores:

PayPal do hold fund
Flutterwave only is account is new
Stripe atlas & stripe no different. The day engine oil plenty for their brain your account will be blocked

Okay,I will give them a try .
Re: ⭐⭐ Shopify Dropshipping 101: Taking A Nairalander From $0 - $1k In 30 Days ⭐⭐ by adaperry25: 10:24am On Oct 05, 2020
This business needs a mentor...I need an experienced one who knows his onions in the business.. kindly WhatsApp my signature
Re: ⭐⭐ Shopify Dropshipping 101: Taking A Nairalander From $0 - $1k In 30 Days ⭐⭐ by dplores(m): 5:53am On Oct 07, 2020
Lol. You need pepper soup, come dey tell pepper soup to come your house.
Re: ⭐⭐ Shopify Dropshipping 101: Taking A Nairalander From $0 - $1k In 30 Days ⭐⭐ by onenaira(m): 6:10am On Oct 07, 2020
Winners don't quit and quitters never win. affiliate marketing might be just perfect for you.
Click the below link to get intant access <=== https://www.sotechworld.com/freegift
Re: ⭐⭐ Shopify Dropshipping 101: Taking A Nairalander From $0 - $1k In 30 Days ⭐⭐ by dplores(m): 3:56am On Oct 08, 2020
20 people only!
Dropshipping training.

What will be covered:
> Store setup
- Getting the perfect branded name for your store.
- Registering a FREE .com domain name for 1 year.
- Hosting your domain name.
- WordPress installation & setup.
- woocommerce installation and setup.
- payment gateway integration.
- Useful plugins installation and setup.

> Designing your high converting SEO friendly store.

≥ Traffic generation.
- SEO
- Email marketing
- Pinterest

Interested. Pm me.
Re: ⭐⭐ Shopify Dropshipping 101: Taking A Nairalander From $0 - $1k In 30 Days ⭐⭐ by LearnEasy(m): 7:20am On Oct 08, 2020
For me,

Setting up your professional store and having full ownership is the best.

Thanks to flutterwave, you can now accept dollar payment directly.

This is the blueprint i will advise.
1. Research on a niche and choose it.
2. Get a domain related to that niche.
3. Set up a Twitter and Instagram account with the name, follow people that are following people in your chosen niche. Like and comments about that niche always.
4. Build your store in the process.
5. Gather emails(alot), send offers on a regular.

What to start? See my signature or send a message to me for your dropshipping store.
Re: ⭐⭐ Shopify Dropshipping 101: Taking A Nairalander From $0 - $1k In 30 Days ⭐⭐ by dplores(m): 3:04am On Oct 10, 2020
LearnEasy:
For me,

Setting up your professional store and having full ownership is the best.

Thanks to flutterwave, you can now accept dollar payment directly.

This is the blueprint i will advise.
1. Research on a niche and choose it.
2. Get a domain related to that niche.
3. Set up a Twitter and Instagram account with the name, follow people that are following people in your chosen niche. Like and comments about that niche always.
4. Build your store in the process.
5. Gather emails(alot), send offers on a regular.

What to start? See my signature or send a message to me for your dropshipping store.

I am a preacher of flutterwave but not anymore...

Email marketing with Dropshipping is the best way to go and there are some hidden truth about emails and dropshiping.

1 Like

Re: ⭐⭐ Shopify Dropshipping 101: Taking A Nairalander From $0 - $1k In 30 Days ⭐⭐ by NnamdiN: 6:20am On Oct 10, 2020
hugostoresglobal.com

Guys what do i do with this site?

Everything is setup including
Payment gateways (naira and dollar)

Monetizing it is where I'm stuck.
Re: ⭐⭐ Shopify Dropshipping 101: Taking A Nairalander From $0 - $1k In 30 Days ⭐⭐ by dplores(m): 7:00am On Oct 10, 2020
NnamdiN:
hugostoresglobal.com

Guys what do i do with this site?

Everything is setup including
Payment gateways (naira and dollar)

Monetizing it is where I'm stuck.

Design is good but there are some things you need to look into.

First your store is in the pet space which is one of the lucrative niches.

Search top selling competitors or go to sites where established e-commerce businesses are being sold e.g flippa, empireflippers etc spy on the stores that's been listed for sale in your niche

Pick a thing or two with their design and if found something else you can replicate so do.

You have "Recommended for you" 2ce

Lastly in terms of traffic generation, there is limit to what I can expose...

Try

Instagram
Pinterest
Twitter

And you can also get influencers from dis platform to promote your product for commission but don't think that will be appropriate for your store judging from the price of most product on there.

You can also get niche specific emails & create a Facebook custom audience to run ads to targeted audiences.

I hope have opened your eye chinchinrin
Re: ⭐⭐ Shopify Dropshipping 101: Taking A Nairalander From $0 - $1k In 30 Days ⭐⭐ by SirWhiteFish: 7:11am On Oct 10, 2020
u.
Re: ⭐⭐ Shopify Dropshipping 101: Taking A Nairalander From $0 - $1k In 30 Days ⭐⭐ by NnamdiN: 7:54am On Oct 10, 2020
dplores:

Design is good but there are some things you need to look into.

First your store is in the pet space which is one of the lucrative niches.

Search top selling competitors or go to sites where established e-commerce businesses are being sold e.g flippa, empireflippers etc spy on the stores that's been listed for sale in your niche

Pick a thing or two with their design and if found something else you can replicate so do.

You have "Recommended for you" 2ce

Lastly in terms of traffic generation, there is limit to what I can expose...

Try

Instagram
Pinterest
Twitter

And you can also get influencers from dis platform to promote your product for commission but don't think that will be appropriate for your store judging from the price of most product on there.

You can also get niche specific emails & create a Facebook custom audience to run ads to targeted audiences.

I hope have opened your eye chinchinrin
let's talk. Reply mail
Re: ⭐⭐ Shopify Dropshipping 101: Taking A Nairalander From $0 - $1k In 30 Days ⭐⭐ by dplores(m): 12:53pm On Oct 10, 2020
Informations is readily available & FREE if you are ready to do the research yourself.

YouTube
Google
Facebook (Groups)
Forums (Bbhf etc)

If you are not ready to do the work (research) be ready to pay to get the information you seek.

But, I have a mouth watering deal.

I won't charge the 1st 20 individuals shishi for tutoring & limited support but you must get the resources needed aside domain name & hosting.

I hope it is a cool deal for those who is say "if Dangote is rich for real he won't sell cement instead will give it out.
Re: ⭐⭐ Shopify Dropshipping 101: Taking A Nairalander From $0 - $1k In 30 Days ⭐⭐ by fulfilled2016: 4:40pm On Oct 22, 2020
dplores:

I am a preacher of flutterwave but not anymore...

Email marketing with Dropshipping is the best way to go and there are some hidden truth about emails and dropshiping.

May I ask why you are no longer a preacher of Flutterwave for payment gateway?
Re: ⭐⭐ Shopify Dropshipping 101: Taking A Nairalander From $0 - $1k In 30 Days ⭐⭐ by lgboks(m): 10:40am On Oct 23, 2020
dplores:
Informations is readily available & FREE if you are ready to do the research yourself.

YouTube
Google
Facebook (Groups)
Forums (Bbhf etc)

If you are not ready to do the work (research) be ready to pay to get the information you seek.

But, I have a mouth watering deal.

I won't charge the 1st 20 individuals shishi for tutoring & limited support but you must get the resources needed aside domain name & hosting.

I hope it is a cool deal for those who is say "if Dangote is rich for real he won't sell cement instead will give it out.

Am up for this offer if its still available ��
Re: ⭐⭐ Shopify Dropshipping 101: Taking A Nairalander From $0 - $1k In 30 Days ⭐⭐ by dplores(m): 1:16pm On Oct 23, 2020
Davidonkonsults:

I sent you a pm please.

Oh okay.
Re: ⭐⭐ Shopify Dropshipping 101: Taking A Nairalander From $0 - $1k In 30 Days ⭐⭐ by dplores(m): 4:55pm On Oct 23, 2020
lgboks:

Am up for this offer if its still available ��

DM me via my signature

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How To Make $800 Monthly Online Trading Domain Names / Midnight Fire Razes Seven Shops In Anambra (Photos) / Naira Closes Flat On First Trading Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.