Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,299 members, 7,780,704 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:02 PM

Ali Nuhu And His Lookalike Son (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ali Nuhu And His Lookalike Son (Photo) (40212 Views)

Davido Meets His Lookalike At Obi Cubana’s Birthday Party / Ja Rule And His Lookalike Son, Jeffrey Atkins, Jr. At Son's Graduation / Wasiu Alabi Pasuma Visits His Lookalike Son Jibola Jr In Chicago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ali Nuhu And His Lookalike Son (Photo) by Rajosh(m): 10:56pm On Jun 05, 2019
Kimberlykay:
How is he an A list actor undecided huh
The post said A LIST KANNYWOOD ACTOR
Re: Ali Nuhu And His Lookalike Son (Photo) by dreamwords: 11:22pm On Jun 05, 2019
chii8:
Please, what's kannywood?
Kano movie industry
Aka aboki movie industry

1 Like

Re: Ali Nuhu And His Lookalike Son (Photo) by DanZubair(m): 11:33pm On Jun 05, 2019
SilasNwude:
they always want everything of their own except one Nigeria

they have their own court
their own movie industry
etc

but one Nigeria with ND oyel

i keep wondering what would have happened if this oyel was in the north

useless gworo chewing bastards
You own your Nollywood, Yorubas have theirs... What is the offence in that stupid jackass of stinking tribe?

1 Like

Re: Ali Nuhu And His Lookalike Son (Photo) by Abuloma80(f): 11:33pm On Jun 05, 2019
MrMumu:
na small thing this Buhari brother take escape gorilla sha

No swag sef. See how he's looking like Sule with small money wey e get.

Better enter Alaba tomorrow and buy baggy crazy jeans with big big shoes and 6 gold chains and 4 original fake rolex watches like 5k will get them and stop dressing like a sule

The Blogger wey post this don buy market for you. Why all these insults? Just for posting to appreciate his son? Haba you guys that say negative about this guy are just pained that Ali is making it while they are languishing in poverty. Going about begging for N500 to buy data and insult people no be una fault, Na the people wey de give una money for data. Am sure the people thought they were giving you the money to buy food, so as not to starve. Whichever, shame on you. If pained with Ali Nuhu's success plus this my write-up, you can jump into the lagoon or take a bottle of sniper to save Nairalanders from reading these rubbishe. I don talk my own.

2 Likes

Re: Ali Nuhu And His Lookalike Son (Photo) by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jun 05, 2019
What is kannywood?

I don't know why I don't like the look of this negroe. Maybe if he wasn't a boko, it would have been a different story.
Re: Ali Nuhu And His Lookalike Son (Photo) by Reelmii: 11:35pm On Jun 05, 2019
is kannywood not supposed to be for Kenya
Re: Ali Nuhu And His Lookalike Son (Photo) by muhdfaruq(m): 11:49pm On Jun 05, 2019
MrMumu:
na small thing this Buhari brother take escape gorilla sha

No swag sef. See how he's looking like Sule with small money wey e get.

Better enter Alaba tomorrow and buy baggy crazy jeans with big big shoes and 6 gold chains and 4 original fake rolex watches like 5k will get them and stop dressing like a sule
post your picture lets see your swags

1 Like

Re: Ali Nuhu And His Lookalike Son (Photo) by muhdfaruq(m): 11:51pm On Jun 05, 2019
madjune:

Kannywood na Nollywood wey dey for Ugwu Hausa or North.
It comprises of aboki, almajiri and even Boko haram elements wey sabi form, pose or act.

Are you one of them?
Confirm pls for immediate casting.
you na agberowood you dey

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ali Nuhu And His Lookalike Son (Photo) by muhdfaruq(m): 11:53pm On Jun 05, 2019
Kimberlykay:
he acts in both hausa film and Nigerian film.dats the reason
Re: Ali Nuhu And His Lookalike Son (Photo) by muhdfaruq(m): 11:54pm On Jun 05, 2019
Almunjid:

Because u can't see urself u call others all sort of names even gorilla... Y not use a mirror, it will help u to know the specie of gorilla u belong to. grin
correct

1 Like

Re: Ali Nuhu And His Lookalike Son (Photo) by muhdfaruq(m): 11:56pm On Jun 05, 2019
SilasNwude:
they always want everything of their own except one Nigeria

they have their own court
their own movie industry
etc

but one Nigeria with ND oyel

i keep wondering what would have happened if this oyel was in the north

useless gworo chewing bastards
eyya why the frustration?

1 Like

Re: Ali Nuhu And His Lookalike Son (Photo) by Birniwa(m): 12:11am On Jun 06, 2019
It's sad that this place is filled with donkey-head and dumb illiterates who find it hard to figure out the truth and learn. The term Kannywood and the entire industry were coined and created as early as 1993 compared to Nollywood industry which was started in early 2000 the term Nollywood was only first used in late 2002 in article written for New York Times written by one Norimitsu Onishi.

It turns out that the people showing their extreme and open distaste about this are the ones who are educationally backward and lack the flair to learn new things. Do your research about things Nigeria and stop being fools.
Re: Ali Nuhu And His Lookalike Son (Photo) by Burgerlomo: 1:04am On Jun 06, 2019
Lovely cool
Re: Ali Nuhu And His Lookalike Son (Photo) by Burgerlomo: 1:05am On Jun 06, 2019
The boy mama dodge DNA bullet cool
Re: Ali Nuhu And His Lookalike Son (Photo) by Donenam(m): 2:44am On Jun 06, 2019
Nice One
Re: Ali Nuhu And His Lookalike Son (Photo) by enemyofprogress: 5:26am On Jun 06, 2019
Habooooookis don dey tear eye small small
Re: Ali Nuhu And His Lookalike Son (Photo) by enemyofprogress: 5:28am On Jun 06, 2019
muhdfaruq:
eyya why the frustration?
he said the gospel truth
Re: Ali Nuhu And His Lookalike Son (Photo) by KingDonPablo: 5:29am On Jun 06, 2019
Kimberlykay:
If there is anything beyond A list, that dude deserves it. The fact you don't watch his movies or understand the language he speaks doesn't mean you should be disrespectful. That man has more fans and has made more money than majority of the Nollywood actors you know and he has been doing it for over 25 years. So yeah, he is an A list actor. Have a nice day

2 Likes

Re: Ali Nuhu And His Lookalike Son (Photo) by Nobody: 5:33am On Jun 06, 2019
The resemblance is definitely there.
Re: Ali Nuhu And His Lookalike Son (Photo) by Pablonkor: 5:35am On Jun 06, 2019
Kannywood
Re: Ali Nuhu And His Lookalike Son (Photo) by Donte2845: 6:20am On Jun 06, 2019
I love this guy physique. Cute family
Re: Ali Nuhu And His Lookalike Son (Photo) by Donte2845: 6:29am On Jun 06, 2019
Haters, stop hating and be nice and appreciate good things. If you don't appreciate good things, no one will appreciate you. Lot of People here are educated but not civilized
Re: Ali Nuhu And His Lookalike Son (Photo) by Isnow: 6:48am On Jun 06, 2019
why this guy commot from nollywood enter fully into kannywood? na who bewitched you?
Re: Ali Nuhu And His Lookalike Son (Photo) by DaRuud(m): 7:11am On Jun 06, 2019

Re: Ali Nuhu And His Lookalike Son (Photo) by Rilley(m): 7:40am On Jun 06, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:
Ugly boy. But I'll still give you a bloow job for free sha.

Why does Se. un keep changing my Bloow job to mouth action? angry
I know you are always a cheap bítch, how much can I pay to fvck ur pussy
Re: Ali Nuhu And His Lookalike Son (Photo) by mindtricks: 7:46am On Jun 06, 2019
Like father, like son.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Yabatech Graduate "Gbagaun" Reply To Alibaba Text Message. / 'The Blanket I Used To Call Suit' - Basketmouth Shares Throwback Photos / Duncan Mighty Finally Gave Out his Ford Car To An Errand Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.