Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,241 members, 7,807,818 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:48 PM

How To Apply For Commonwealth Scholarship As A Nigerian Student - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Apply For Commonwealth Scholarship As A Nigerian Student (32380 Views)

Selection Interview For Commonwealth Scholarships/Fellowship Plan Holds 9-12 Dec / Six Students Bag Scholarship As Univesity Of Ibadan Releases Post-utme Result / Commonwealth Scholarship For 2014 / 2015 Session Now Open (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Apply For Commonwealth Scholarship As A Nigerian Student by whaithee(m): 9:44am On Sep 30, 2010
There is a nominating agency for Commonwealth Scholarships in each Commonwealth country. Each year, the Commonwealth Scholarship Commission writes to each agency asking for a specific number of nominations to be sent to it. But like many things in Nigeria this doesn't see to work here.

The best alternative is to apply through the university you are applying to, but the school has to be listed as commonwealth scholarship partners.
The deadline for application is 21 December 2010.

1 Like

Re: How To Apply For Commonwealth Scholarship As A Nigerian Student by Bigsam4(m): 11:16am On Sep 30, 2010
whaithee:

There is a nominating agency for Commonwealth Scholarships in each Commonwealth country. Each year, the Commonwealth Scholarship Commission writes to each agency asking for a specific number of nominations to be sent to it. But like many things in Nigeria this doesn't see to work here.

The best alternative is to apply through the university you are applying to, but the school has to be listed as commonwealth scholarship partners.
The deadline for application is 21 December 2010.
Hw can som1 apply 4 dis
Re: How To Apply For Commonwealth Scholarship As A Nigerian Student by whaithee(m): 12:11pm On Sep 30, 2010
Re: How To Apply For Commonwealth Scholarship As A Nigerian Student by Nobody: 8:00pm On Sep 30, 2010
I am yet 2 gain admission but i want 2 apply. I wrote utme dis year, can i gain d scholarship while studing in nigeria or i must have applied 4 admission into a university out side nigeria & must be in a commonwealth of nation country? Pls i need urgent answer.
Re: How To Apply For Commonwealth Scholarship As A Nigerian Student by whaithee(m): 8:09pm On Oct 01, 2010
Nigeria is a commonwealth nation, and the scholarship is for the students to study in a UK universities
Re: How To Apply For Commonwealth Scholarship As A Nigerian Student by Nobody: 3:42pm On Oct 02, 2010
Thanks 4 dis info.
Re: How To Apply For Commonwealth Scholarship As A Nigerian Student by Bizelli: 6:22pm On Jan 06, 2011
Doe anybody have any info about the outcome of the commonwealth scholarship interview held in Abuja in December, 2010? Please house anybody who has valid info
Re: How To Apply For Commonwealth Scholarship As A Nigerian Student by eagle70: 9:37pm On Jan 06, 2011
Check the link below for scholarship meant for Africans
Re: How To Apply For Commonwealth Scholarship As A Nigerian Student by sonia6968: 12:00pm On Jan 07, 2011
Visa / Legalization Appointment And Travel Insurance.

Did u need a reliable person that can help you secure an appointment in spanish embassy both legalization of document and visa appointment, Travel insurance to all schengen states and yes if you are having problem with a visa and need a competent Lawyer to write an appeal on your behalf kindly contact.

(NB) Visa / Legalization Appointment / Travel Insurance / Flight Reservation And Hotel Reservation.

contact
BARRY

innobare2000@yahoo.com

Re: How To Apply For Commonwealth Scholarship As A Nigerian Student by ocheejemb: 6:20pm On Aug 05, 2012
This link was very informative, In case anyone like me needs this information!

http://www.naijahotjobs

.com/f37/commonwealth-scholarship-2012-13-session-81479/
Re: How To Apply For Commonwealth Scholarship As A Nigerian Student by ocheejemb: 6:22pm On Aug 05, 2012
oche_ejemb: This link was very informative, In case anyone like me needs this information!

Copy and Paste the full link as apparently Nairaland doesnt like NaijaHotJobs and wont let me type the full URL.. Cheers
Re: How To Apply For Commonwealth Scholarship As A Nigerian Student by lasunray(m): 9:34am On Sep 27, 2013

(1) (Reply)

Trapped In Girls' Hostel / 5 Most Underrated Courses In Nigerian Tertiary Institutions / Man With 5 Law Degrees, Shares His Poor Sec. School Result; Cautions Parents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.