Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,752 members, 7,802,303 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:11 PM

I'm Confused About My Health After My Last Abortion - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I'm Confused About My Health After My Last Abortion (693 Views)

Scoochies (skushi) - Is It Really Good For My Health? / I Took Abortion Drug, But Didn't Bleed, Am I Still Pregnant? / Doctor Sleeps With Married Lady During Abortion While Husband Waits Outside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Confused About My Health After My Last Abortion by Djbond(m): 8:27pm On Jun 05, 2019
Good evening ladies and gentlemen. I'm confused with what's going on with my health after my last abortion. I did it on 3rd May this year and after that I bled for like a week and after that, I saw water coming out of my vagina like after birth sign for like a week plus.
Recently about last week Friday, I saw blood coming out again which I don't understand why. Up till now, the blood is still coming but not rushing as usual.
I called the nurse that did it for me and she said nothing is wrong but I'm worried and that's why I came here to table my matter to medical practitioners here. Please is it normal and if not is there any drugs I can by and use? Thanks

PS : I am a mother of one and I'm married. This abortion is me and my husband's agreement.
Re: I'm Confused About My Health After My Last Abortion by jamesversion: 8:29pm On Jun 05, 2019
It is well.
Re: I'm Confused About My Health After My Last Abortion by marleymalibu(m): 9:02pm On Jun 05, 2019
lol i doubt that PS part cos you would've gone to a hospital instead of here on Nairaland if that were true.
well, since you said the blood is not in excess and there's no mention of pain i guess you're good to go.
Re: I'm Confused About My Health After My Last Abortion by NAJALYN: 3:27pm On Jun 06, 2019
STC30 will correct that problem. Please see the Post on the Product.

STC30 is a New Technology in the world of Stem Cell Therapy. The Product works from the body’s cellular level to reactivate dead cells, tissues and organs, repair dead cells, and rejuvenate the body’s cells for optimum health.
It is estimated that in the next 10 years, 80% of developed Countries will embrace Stem Cell Wellness Technologies.
STC30 Prevents as well as Treats over 134 diseases, including Stoke, heart attack, diabetes, hypertension, cancer, fibroid, ovarian cyst, leukemia, infertility, impotency, stomach ulcer, sickle cell, it’s anti-aging, Alzheimer’s disease, Parkinson’s disease, Crohn’s disease, autism, liver cirrhosis, cardiomyopathy, cerebral palsy, lung diseases, vitiligo, paraplegia, renal failure, buerger’s disease, rheumatoid arthritis, rheumatism, brain trauma, spinal cord injury/paralysis, congestive heart failure, orthopedic injuries, deafness, blindness, glaucoma, bone marrow transplant, kidney stones and failure, prostate enlargement, prostate cancer, wound healing, liver diseases, pancreative dysfunction, cardiovascular diseases, skin repair, mudcukoskeletal problems, stress, muscle pull, dental problem, gastrointestinal disease, skin infection, hemorrhoids, headache, improve blood flow, cardiovascular disease, traumatic brain injury, learning defects, missing teeth, amyotrophic lateral-sclerosis, myocardial infarction, muscular dystrophy, multiple sites cancers, etc.
Please Watch Videos of Testimonies on the potency of STC30. See more on STC30 here
https://lynsnaturalhealth.info/2019/04/18/superlife-total-care-stc30-stem-cell-treatment-a-must-use/ Mrs. E. Oforofuo (08097890448)

O R

Norland Products.
Re: I'm Confused About My Health After My Last Abortion by aromaticmassage: 6:53pm On Jun 06, 2019
NAJALYN:
STC30 will correct that problem. Please see the Post on the Product.

STC30 is a New Technology in the world of Stem Cell Therapy. The Product works from the body’s cellular level to reactivate dead cells, tissues and organs, repair dead cells, and rejuvenate the body’s cells for optimum health.
It is estimated that in the next 10 years, 80% of developed Countries will embrace Stem Cell Wellness Technologies.
STC30 Prevents as well as Treats over 134 diseases, including Stoke, heart attack, diabetes, hypertension, cancer, fibroid, ovarian cyst, leukemia, infertility, impotency, stomach ulcer, sickle cell, it’s anti-aging, Alzheimer’s disease, Parkinson’s disease, Crohn’s disease, autism, liver cirrhosis, cardiomyopathy, cerebral palsy, lung diseases, vitiligo, paraplegia, renal failure, buerger’s disease, rheumatoid arthritis, rheumatism, brain trauma, spinal cord injury/paralysis, congestive heart failure, orthopedic injuries, deafness, blindness, glaucoma, bone marrow transplant, kidney stones and failure, prostate enlargement, prostate cancer, wound healing, liver diseases, pancreative dysfunction, cardiovascular diseases, skin repair, mudcukoskeletal problems, stress, muscle pull, dental problem, gastrointestinal disease, skin infection, hemorrhoids, headache, improve blood flow, cardiovascular disease, traumatic brain injury, learning defects, missing teeth, amyotrophic lateral-sclerosis, myocardial infarction, muscular dystrophy, multiple sites cancers, etc.
Please Watch Videos of Testimonies on the potency of STC30. See more on STC30 here
https://lynsnaturalhealth.info/2019/04/18/superlife-total-care-stc30-stem-cell-treatment-a-must-use/ Mrs. E. Oforofuo (08097890448)

O R
your posts are becoming irritating.you cures everything.dont you have conscience.scammerNorland Products.
you are a thief.
Re: I'm Confused About My Health After My Last Abortion by oxypress: 10:22pm On Jun 06, 2019
!
Re: I'm Confused About My Health After My Last Abortion by Solutionhealth(m): 4:15am On Jun 29, 2019
Djbond:
Good evening ladies and gentlemen. I'm confused with what's going on with my health after my last abortion. I did it on 3rd May this year and after that I bled for like a week and after that, I saw water coming out of my vagina like after birth sign for like a week plus.
Recently about last week Friday, I saw blood coming out again which I don't understand why. Up till now, the blood is still coming but not rushing as usual.
I called the nurse that did it for me and she said nothing is wrong but I'm worried and that's why I came here to table my matter to medical practitioners here. Please is it normal and if not is there any drugs I can by and use? Thanks

PS : I am a mother of one and I'm married. This abortion is me and my husband's agreement.
Its Normal my sister.... just let it come out .....if not it may course stormah pain in the future
Re: I'm Confused About My Health After My Last Abortion by Nobody: 6:20am On Jun 29, 2019
Djbond:

Go and see a doctor jare. Don't you know they are a lot of quacks in the health section?

it is bad practice to be giving patients you have never seen before advice online.so Go to a hospital please and check in before a physical doctor.

(1) (Reply)

Excessive Suffering From Anxiety Disorder / COVID-19: Africans aren’t guinea pigs': Drogba and Eto’o slam racist suggestions / Covid-19: Nigerians Roam China Streets As Police Eject Them From Hotels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.