Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,435 members, 7,808,555 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:23 PM

Which Nairaland Moniker Always Reminds You Of Your Most Favourite Ex? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Nairaland Moniker Always Reminds You Of Your Most Favourite Ex? (1635 Views)

What's One Thing That Reminds You, You Are Not Getting Younger? / Songs You Listen To That Reminds You Of Someone. / Guess Which Nairaland Female Is This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Nairaland Moniker Always Reminds You Of Your Most Favourite Ex? by badadvice(f): 9:55pm On Jun 06, 2019
Lillianofentse reminds me of one,
Biglittlelois of another
and pocohantas yet another.
The "favouritest" of all though was jessica whom biglittlelois reminds me of.

1 Like

Re: Which Nairaland Moniker Always Reminds You Of Your Most Favourite Ex? by Monaco2(m): 5:53am On Jun 07, 2019
Rukkydelta
Re: Which Nairaland Moniker Always Reminds You Of Your Most Favourite Ex? by Rukkydelta(f): 9:13am On Jun 07, 2019
Monaco2:
Rukkydelta
Lol
Why me? wink
Do you even know me?
Your username don't seems familiar smiley
Re: Which Nairaland Moniker Always Reminds You Of Your Most Favourite Ex? by Monaco2(m): 10:25am On Jun 07, 2019
Rukkydelta:

Lol
Why me? wink
Do you even know me?
Your username don't seems familiar smiley

I don’t know u sha but u n my x have the same name n she is also from delta wink

1 Like

Re: Which Nairaland Moniker Always Reminds You Of Your Most Favourite Ex? by Rukkydelta(f): 1:39pm On Jun 16, 2019
Monaco2:

I don’t know u sha but u n my x have the same name n she is also from delta wink

Hmmm it seems she was a good girl
What did you do to her?
Oya confess
Re: Which Nairaland Moniker Always Reminds You Of Your Most Favourite Ex? by Monaco2(m): 8:58pm On Jun 16, 2019
Rukkydelta:

Hmmm it seems she was a good girl
What did you do to her?
Oya confess

Lol, she wasn't a good girl
Re: Which Nairaland Moniker Always Reminds You Of Your Most Favourite Ex? by Daniwak: 10:55pm On Jun 16, 2019
balinda
Re: Which Nairaland Moniker Always Reminds You Of Your Most Favourite Ex? by Rukkydelta(f): 1:44pm On Jun 18, 2019
Monaco2:

Lol, she wasn't a good girl

Alright smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yahoo Boy Cried On Street Over Broken Heart After His Girlfriend Spent His Money / 23-year-old Nigerian, Suleiman Set To Marry His Lover, A 46-year-old American / One Mistake You Make With Ladies That Makes You Laughable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.