Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:00 AM

"This Is Why I Don't Eat In People's House" - Slay Queen Slammed For Doing This - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / "This Is Why I Don't Eat In People's House" - Slay Queen Slammed For Doing This (97060 Views)

What I Ate In A Rich Man’s House VS What I Eat In My House / Why You Should Not Eat In People's House Again: A Must Read For Everybody / Name One Thing You Don't Eat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "This Is Why I Don't Eat In People's House" - Slay Queen Slammed For Doing This by EggSauce(m): 8:33pm On Jun 06, 2019
V
Re: "This Is Why I Don't Eat In People's House" - Slay Queen Slammed For Doing This by Jklinstin: 8:34pm On Jun 06, 2019
I follow her on instagram she just do crazy stuff, that post on twitter was wrong, they are the one looking for fame not her, she has up to 300k followers
Re: "This Is Why I Don't Eat In People's House" - Slay Queen Slammed For Doing This by Junkie1: 8:35pm On Jun 06, 2019
MUST BE GOOD AT SUCKING DICKS ALSO SHE LOOKS LIKE A NAIRALAND FEMINIST
Re: "This Is Why I Don't Eat In People's House" - Slay Queen Slammed For Doing This by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jun 06, 2019
Eeewwwwwwww! disgusting! tueh! kwoooooor!!! tueh!!! embarassed
Re: "This Is Why I Don't Eat In People's House" - Slay Queen Slammed For Doing This by omoadeleye(m): 8:36pm On Jun 06, 2019
When your meal is cooking your meal
Re: "This Is Why I Don't Eat In People's House" - Slay Queen Slammed For Doing This by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jun 06, 2019
Jklinstin:
I follow her on instagram she just do crazy stuff, that post on twitter was wrong, they are the one looking for fame not her, she has up to 300k followers
Really? you need to get a real life! sad I Feel sorry for you and her 300k followers, you all needs to go get a real life. No offence!
Re: "This Is Why I Don't Eat In People's House" - Slay Queen Slammed For Doing This by wyqay: 8:39pm On Jun 06, 2019
embarassed
Re: "This Is Why I Don't Eat In People's House" - Slay Queen Slammed For Doing This by PennywysCares(m): 8:41pm On Jun 06, 2019
all that i can see is the beautiful bwrest
Re: "This Is Why I Don't Eat In People's House" - Slay Queen Slammed For Doing This by jimmyLd101: 8:43pm On Jun 06, 2019
1zynnvn:
There is nothing g wrong here if you look at of from the wrong perspective
bros I just come here to read comment but notice yours is the only different comment out of like 50 have read it shows your level of intelligency. Well Don Sir
Re: "This Is Why I Don't Eat In People's House" - Slay Queen Slammed For Doing This by richie240: 8:43pm On Jun 06, 2019
delugajackson:
She's no different from those women that use their menstrual blood and pu.ssy water to cook for their men in order to gain control over them.

More reason why it is necessary for a man to acquire some cooking skills so you won't be at the mercy of destiny killers like this one. A moment of silence for the unfortunate man that will eat her concoction.
Small pikin talk!
There are 1000 & 1 ways a diabolical woman can 'cage' a man. Food is just 1.
U never chichunchin.

Re: "This Is Why I Don't Eat In People's House" - Slay Queen Slammed For Doing This by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jun 06, 2019
kia, Walia Alfah must hear this
Re: "This Is Why I Don't Eat In People's House" - Slay Queen Slammed For Doing This by toprealman: 8:51pm On Jun 06, 2019
delugajackson:
She's no different from those women that use their menstrual blood and pu.ssy water to cook for their men in order to gain control over them.

More reason why it is necessary for a man to acquire some cooking skills so you won't be at the mercy of destiny killers like this one. A moment of silence for the unfortunate man that will eat her concoction.
Really.....@1st paragraph shocked
Re: "This Is Why I Don't Eat In People's House" - Slay Queen Slammed For Doing This by sweetilicious(f): 8:57pm On Jun 06, 2019
J111333:
Most foolish ladies plan to get fame by disgracing themselves online forgetting that more generations of theirs will come and pass but internet will never forget.
Imagine her grandkids seeing their grandma like this on the internet someday. Dumb skull sex objects. angry
Exactly.
Re: "This Is Why I Don't Eat In People's House" - Slay Queen Slammed For Doing This by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jun 06, 2019
Slay pig
Re: "This Is Why I Don't Eat In People's House" - Slay Queen Slammed For Doing This by lordkay10(m): 9:04pm On Jun 06, 2019
And who took the video? undecided
Anything to trend
Re: "This Is Why I Don't Eat In People's House" - Slay Queen Slammed For Doing This by tfash96(m): 9:14pm On Jun 06, 2019
FuckDaMods:
Nowadays I'm filled with disgust whenever i see our naija girls.
God bless u

1 Like

Re: "This Is Why I Don't Eat In People's House" - Slay Queen Slammed For Doing This by tfash96(m): 9:17pm On Jun 06, 2019
Timekeeper:
See boobs chai

As swear that food gp sweet die coupled with sucking of her breast water whenever u need water

Fire on babe.. Even dou the food no sweet, ur boobs don make am sweet

2 Likes

Re: "This Is Why I Don't Eat In People's House" - Slay Queen Slammed For Doing This by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jun 06, 2019
Marketing strategies..wise slay queen.i bet she jst hit jackpot with that video,trust men na
Re: "This Is Why I Don't Eat In People's House" - Slay Queen Slammed For Doing This by Trutherme: 9:32pm On Jun 06, 2019
Damn cheesy

Re: "This Is Why I Don't Eat In People's House" - Slay Queen Slammed For Doing This by AnthonyAk(m): 9:36pm On Jun 06, 2019
she can put my dick in her mouth like that
Re: "This Is Why I Don't Eat In People's House" - Slay Queen Slammed For Doing This by Skmoda360(m): 9:52pm On Jun 06, 2019
delugajackson:

cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
na die.....ooooo
Re: "This Is Why I Don't Eat In People's House" - Slay Queen Slammed For Doing This by TechCapon(m): 9:53pm On Jun 06, 2019
catwalq:

With this kinda trash,it will be a miracle if she passes any value or modesty to her kids/ grand kids for them to reject this as improper behaviour later on in life. With the dearth of decency on the rise everyday, no thanks to toxic social media culture.
don't tell me you didn't enjoy looking at those fresh booby
Re: "This Is Why I Don't Eat In People's House" - Slay Queen Slammed For Doing This by Psoul(m): 9:59pm On Jun 06, 2019
J111333:
Most foolish ladies plan to get fame by disgracing themselves online forgetting that more generations of theirs will come and pass but internet will never forget.
Imagine her grandkids seeing their grandma like this on the internet someday. Dumb skull sex objects(

Never mind bros. By the way we are moving, the next generations that will come will see this generation as bn very decent and homely.

Their own will be the worst. They'll be found stark naked on the road. I just pray that generation doesn't come soon when I'll still be here.
Re: "This Is Why I Don't Eat In People's House" - Slay Queen Slammed For Doing This by catwalq(f): 9:59pm On Jun 06, 2019
TechCapon:
don't tell me you didn't enjoy looking at those fresh booby

The F after my moniker stands for Female sir.
Re: "This Is Why I Don't Eat In People's House" - Slay Queen Slammed For Doing This by Thalinzrcng: 9:59pm On Jun 06, 2019
landmark86:
I stopped eating in ladies house since my university days.
I paid my ex-gf a visit then and discovered she was using her old used pants as kitchen towel in the kitchen.

[img]https:///view/davidhany-puke-vomit-gif-11676927.gif[/img]
Re: "This Is Why I Don't Eat In People's House" - Slay Queen Slammed For Doing This by owila4luv(m): 10:01pm On Jun 06, 2019
she wanted to shut down social media with her half nude cooking but it turned against her. lol
Re: "This Is Why I Don't Eat In People's House" - Slay Queen Slammed For Doing This by TechCapon(m): 10:01pm On Jun 06, 2019
catwalq:

The F after my moniker stands for Female sir.
oh sorry dear. Don't mind me cheesy
Re: "This Is Why I Don't Eat In People's House" - Slay Queen Slammed For Doing This by catwalq(f): 10:03pm On Jun 06, 2019
TechCapon:
oh sorry dear. Don't mind me cheesy

No worries...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "This Is Why I Don't Eat In People's House" - Slay Queen Slammed For Doing This by bizhop01: 10:03pm On Jun 06, 2019
Some can use menstruation to cook stew
Re: "This Is Why I Don't Eat In People's House" - Slay Queen Slammed For Doing This by lookingfly: 10:06pm On Jun 06, 2019
This one even try..... You never meet gal wey no like flush toilet after p**ing. Na that one they kill me pass. All these their yanga, na for face, some dirty wella!!
Re: "This Is Why I Don't Eat In People's House" - Slay Queen Slammed For Doing This by Emyjeze(m): 10:33pm On Jun 06, 2019
Cooking with bra?? I don't mind
but licking the spoon you are using to cook?? Damn thats is disgusting thing to do

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lockdown: Nigerian Man Dies Of Hunger (Photo) / See The Perfect Alternative To Fresh Tomatoes. (pictures) / This Breakfast I Gave My Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.