Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:29 AM

Woman With Cancer Reveals, Husband Is Not The Father Of 3 Kids; Nigerians React - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman With Cancer Reveals, Husband Is Not The Father Of 3 Kids; Nigerians React (44430 Views)

Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat / I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids / Justice Anthony Okoro: DNA Confirms My 3 Kids Are Not My Biological Chidren (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman With Cancer Reveals, Husband Is Not The Father Of 3 Kids; Nigerians React by Nobody: 4:36am On Jun 06, 2019
A mind shattering revelation by Twitter user @AyoBankole has torn Nigerians on Twitter apart.

The Twitter user revealed how his friend's mum deceived his Dad ( now 70 years old ) about the paternity of his 3 kids, now they are in their 30s and because she was dying of cancer wants them to go find their biological father, and also tell their current Father.

She had terminal cancer, and had wanted to die in peace, and with a clean conscience so had to reveal to this Twitter user's friend that their Dad, now in his seventies, who had schooled and sent them ( all 3 in their 30 abroad) isn't the real biological father.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman With Cancer Reveals, Husband Is Not The Father Of 3 Kids; Nigerians React by Nobody: 4:38am On Jun 06, 2019
Nigerians reacting..

1 Like

Re: Woman With Cancer Reveals, Husband Is Not The Father Of 3 Kids; Nigerians React by Nobody: 4:48am On Jun 06, 2019
First To Comment ! I want to thank MTN for the privilege, my fans and all the salty Romancelanders.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Woman With Cancer Reveals, Husband Is Not The Father Of 3 Kids; Nigerians React by adewumiopeyemi(m): 4:48am On Jun 06, 2019
Wah a wicked world.... cry

16 Likes

Re: Woman With Cancer Reveals, Husband Is Not The Father Of 3 Kids; Nigerians React by IamPatriotic(m): 5:16am On Jun 06, 2019
Believe Twitter stories at your emotional expense, tweeters lie for fun, my anger isn't oftentimes about the liar, but fools and fellow lairs who give credence to the lies in the name of reacting or contributing to such threads.

168 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Woman With Cancer Reveals, Husband Is Not The Father Of 3 Kids; Nigerians React by Nogodye(m): 5:21am On Jun 06, 2019
She makes another man to take care of the children that are not his.And you think that woman can die in peace? No no no...Women are extremely wicked.

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman With Cancer Reveals, Husband Is Not The Father Of 3 Kids; Nigerians React by Nobody: 6:08am On Jun 06, 2019
Lies

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman With Cancer Reveals, Husband Is Not The Father Of 3 Kids; Nigerians React by Adeoludt(m): 6:44am On Jun 06, 2019
Cook

2 Likes

Re: Woman With Cancer Reveals, Husband Is Not The Father Of 3 Kids; Nigerians React by cassidy1996(m): 6:51am On Jun 06, 2019
Joromi12:
Lies
Twitter user lies

10 Likes

Re: Woman With Cancer Reveals, Husband Is Not The Father Of 3 Kids; Nigerians React by Skmoda360(m): 7:00am On Jun 06, 2019
Hmmmmm...how can I believe this coming from Twitter. cool cool shocked

8 Likes

Re: Woman With Cancer Reveals, Husband Is Not The Father Of 3 Kids; Nigerians React by TANID(m): 7:43am On Jun 06, 2019
IamPatriotic:
Believe Twitter stories at your emotional expense, tweeters lie for fun, my anger isn't oftentimes about the liar, but fools and fellow lairs who give credence to the lies in the name of reacting or contributing to such threads.

4 Likes

Re: Woman With Cancer Reveals, Husband Is Not The Father Of 3 Kids; Nigerians React by SageMK: 8:05am On Jun 06, 2019
shocked

There is no need to search for someone who lacked the moral principle and decency to stay the fúck away from another man's wife. Much less to acknowledge him dad.

To hell with her and the peace of mìnd she seek.
Some secrets are meant to be taken to the grave.

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman With Cancer Reveals, Husband Is Not The Father Of 3 Kids; Nigerians React by Nobody: 8:06am On Jun 06, 2019

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman With Cancer Reveals, Husband Is Not The Father Of 3 Kids; Nigerians React by Kokoebapluse(m): 8:06am On Jun 06, 2019
Heheh, eleyii tun heavy ooo

1 Like

Re: Woman With Cancer Reveals, Husband Is Not The Father Of 3 Kids; Nigerians React by WeighWordSon(m): 8:07am On Jun 06, 2019
Twitter is fictional.. Plenty fake story tellers!

13 Likes

Re: Woman With Cancer Reveals, Husband Is Not The Father Of 3 Kids; Nigerians React by Nobody: 8:07am On Jun 06, 2019
Twitter! Home of cock and bull stories...anything to trend..

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman With Cancer Reveals, Husband Is Not The Father Of 3 Kids; Nigerians React by Slurity(m): 8:09am On Jun 06, 2019
Who is the biological father of Jesus? Joseph is the answer. This has answered the riddle the children are facing. I just love God, bible is so a complete book. It can answer ANY question or problem

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman With Cancer Reveals, Husband Is Not The Father Of 3 Kids; Nigerians React by chimhigher(m): 8:10am On Jun 06, 2019
This twitter ehhhh..Person go just wake up,brush teeth,When boredom hold am im go sitdown for chair borrow data from MTN kon formulate one Dead ass story post..And some mumu go dey vote dey comment..Some bigger mumu go dey read the message dey cry grin grin grin

If this was real is there even any need of asking people for advice?? Papa is already 70 years old..Why the Fvck do you still want to break him I go slap THE mumsi(Make i no say MY mumsi cos she no fit get cancer) ehhhh the cancer go disappear..Nonsense and cancer

28 Likes

Re: Woman With Cancer Reveals, Husband Is Not The Father Of 3 Kids; Nigerians React by anochuko01(m): 8:10am On Jun 06, 2019
twit-LIE.cum

3 Likes

Re: Woman With Cancer Reveals, Husband Is Not The Father Of 3 Kids; Nigerians React by seunlayi(m): 8:10am On Jun 06, 2019
She want to rest in Peace...
Re: Woman With Cancer Reveals, Husband Is Not The Father Of 3 Kids; Nigerians React by Uniportadmision: 8:10am On Jun 06, 2019
This has got to be the most selfish woman I've ever heard of, so because she wants to die in peace that's why the truth should come out this moment after 32 years, she doesn't even care about the husband, in fact I think she despise him. Kai this is wickedness at the highest level.

I began losing respect for women the day one pretender claiming love finish joystick still go another guy place same day collect another women! Now who be father of pikin?

After a year another pretender with flat stomach I met in February get belle for March, as a smart guy I go scan sharply, guess what? Bitch was 4months prego.

Tell me how I wan take marry? Mtcheeeww

For those guys, they shouldn't tell the man now, just force him to get another wife, at 70 he can still father at least 2 kids as compensation without him knowing.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman With Cancer Reveals, Husband Is Not The Father Of 3 Kids; Nigerians React by ademidedavid(f): 8:10am On Jun 06, 2019
IamPatriotic:
You are right bro, it only a white woman that will confess such.....a black woman especially a Nigerian will prefer to enter hell fire effortlessly than spill the bean

14 Likes

Re: Woman With Cancer Reveals, Husband Is Not The Father Of 3 Kids; Nigerians React by Mitsurugi(m): 8:11am On Jun 06, 2019
Let her die in peace Abeg angry
Re: Woman With Cancer Reveals, Husband Is Not The Father Of 3 Kids; Nigerians React by techycontents(m): 8:11am On Jun 06, 2019
Pictures or I don't believe
Re: Woman With Cancer Reveals, Husband Is Not The Father Of 3 Kids; Nigerians React by selemo: 8:11am On Jun 06, 2019
SageMK:
shocked

There is no need to search for someone who lacked the moral principle and decency to stay the fúck away from another man's wife. Much less to acknowledge him dad.

To hell with her and the peace of mìnd she seek.
Some secrets are meant to be taken to the grave.
The story is lie but if at all it is true then their real and biological father is this man. It is proving fact that women cannot hide the truth for more than 15 years..

4 Likes

Re: Woman With Cancer Reveals, Husband Is Not The Father Of 3 Kids; Nigerians React by Naija247blog: 8:12am On Jun 06, 2019
Wow.... that's really shocking
Re: Woman With Cancer Reveals, Husband Is Not The Father Of 3 Kids; Nigerians React by Timmyking01(m): 8:13am On Jun 06, 2019
Could this be true or another cooked Story.

Anyway, the only real father for them is the man who stood by there side for more than 30 good Years, sometimes family isn't by blood, it's by those who love us truly and stand with us through all our trials and tribulations.

Less I forget, I must say that "this woman is extremely wicked" but nevertheless that doesn't still mean that all women are wicked.

Forgive your mother and move On.

Forgiveness cost nothing, just be careful so that you won't be the next victim.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman With Cancer Reveals, Husband Is Not The Father Of 3 Kids; Nigerians React by hisexcellency34: 8:14am On Jun 06, 2019
Liar, why not just say she is your mum?

1 Like

Re: Woman With Cancer Reveals, Husband Is Not The Father Of 3 Kids; Nigerians React by sammyironside: 8:14am On Jun 06, 2019
Why do people love to lie and come up with all sorts of story just to trend on Twitter. So all the children are 32 years, liar.

9 Likes

Re: Woman With Cancer Reveals, Husband Is Not The Father Of 3 Kids; Nigerians React by pek(m): 8:14am On Jun 06, 2019
Incomplete story. I feel it is fabricated to trend.

1 Like

Re: Woman With Cancer Reveals, Husband Is Not The Father Of 3 Kids; Nigerians React by jnrbayano(m): 8:14am On Jun 06, 2019
dejive:
Twitter! Home of cock and bull stories...anything to trend..

You wrote "cockk" right? cheesy

Nairaland with their sensors

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Daughters Lied That Their Father Had Sex With Them…. / My Wife-To-Be Provides Everything In The House, No Juju Involved / Male Child In The Family. How Important Is This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.