Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,384 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:17 AM

Woman Claimed She Told Neymar 'STOP, STOP NO' - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Claimed She Told Neymar 'STOP, STOP NO' (391 Views)

I Can Not Date A Man That Cannot Beat Me A Nigeria Woman Claimed That / Please Help, my girlfriend claimed she is a virgin but she didn't bleed / Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating, When he Confronted her, See What she told h (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Woman Claimed She Told Neymar 'STOP, STOP NO' by Slurity(m): 7:36am On Jun 06, 2019
A woman who has accused Brazilian football star Neymar of raping her in Paris last month spoke publicly for the first time in a television interview that aired Wednesday in Brazil.
Najila Trindade Mendes de Souza told Brazilian TV SBT that she had agreed to have sex with Neymar, but when she told him they couldn't because he didn't have a condom, he "turned aggressive."
"When I asked him if he brought a condom, he said no. So I told him that nothing would happen," Mendes de Souza said. "He didn't listen, he turned and he committed the act ... I said, 'Stop, stop. No! Stop.' But he didn't say much, he only acted.
"I just want justice; he left me very traumatized. I want him to pay for what he did."
Neymar, who has said he had two encounters with the accuser in France, has denied any wrongdoing.
He also is being investigated by Rio de Janeiro's cybercrime division for posting on social media images of the woman without her authorization. Neymar said he posted the images and text exchanges to try to show their relationship was consensual.
"We exchange Instagram messages and he asked me when I could go to Paris, and I said, 'Right now, but can't afford the trip.' He said that he can handle it, and he paid for my flight ticket and hotel room," Mendes de Souza explained during the interview.
A spokeswoman for Neymar, Day Crespo, has said that "because of the secrecy [of the investigation] we cannot comment."
But on Wednesday, the player's lawyers disputed a statement from the woman's initial legal team, saying Neymar's representatives had asked for a meeting to discuss a settlement with the accuser. The player's attorneys issued a statement saying it was the woman's lawyers who sought the May 29 meeting, at which no agreement was reached.
The first complaint presented by the woman's legal team cited "aggression" or "physical violence" by Neymar. Mendes de Souza filed the more serious rape complaint against Neymar on Friday with police in Sao Paulo, and she has changed lawyers.
When the television interviewer asked if what happened on May 15 was rape or an "aggression," she responded that it was "aggression together with rape."
During the interview, Mendes de Souza described herself as an "ordinary person who works, studies; I'm a model and a student of interior design who likes sports, training and dancing," as well as being "a daughter and mother."
The TV station broadcast her comments as Neymar sustained a ligament rupture in his ankle during Brazil's national team friendly match with Qatar in Brasilia that will force him out of Copa America.
Brazil's soccer confederation said in a statement after the match that Neymar will not recover in time to play in the South American tournament that starts on June 14. source. vanguard.
Re: Woman Claimed She Told Neymar 'STOP, STOP NO' by Privatepart00: 7:38am On Jun 06, 2019
She should make her video public if she is really saying the truth , false rape accusers should be punished as well

(1) (Reply)

She Needs To Watch This Right Now! / Adeyela Adebola Accused Abiodun Jimoh Of Sexual Abuse – Omo Ibadan / The Difference Between Dating And Courtship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.