Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,489 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:25 PM

What The Hell Am I Seeing On Jumia?? - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What The Hell Am I Seeing On Jumia?? (7146 Views)

Sim Blocking... What The Hell Is Going On / Oukitel K6000 Plus For 21k On Jumia / What Words Do You Hate Seeing On Social Media? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What The Hell Am I Seeing On Jumia?? by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jun 06, 2019
OrestesDante:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Tell me one thing I don't know about Symbian phones and I will tell you ten.

Baba if you want to see true power saving do lot take it near symbian phones o

See bro they are the best phones ever made don't even go there

Browsing speed , build quality , battery saving , speed

1 Like

Re: What The Hell Am I Seeing On Jumia?? by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jun 06, 2019
Saltybear:

Baba if you want to see true power saving do lot take it near symbian phones o

See bro they are the best phones ever made don't even go there

Browsing speed , build quality , battery saving , speed

I used to be a die hard Symbian fan. There is nothing power saving for Symbian abeg.

You are talking about power saving as if you no dey world. At this present age of technology, that means you will have to ditch graphics, processors, speed for power saving. Just like saying torchlight phones are power savers, what's their work?? Symbian don't have good graphics, the highest ram you can see on a Symbian phone is 512MB, No Symbian phone is 4G enabled, apps are not very heavy{a plus ➕ though}. I don't think there is a Symbian phone that has a 4.5inch screen. So, why won't it be power saving??

Power saving is not a point sir!!! Well done sir.

3 Likes

Re: What The Hell Am I Seeing On Jumia?? by Itsmedozie: 8:32pm On Jun 06, 2019
fuckboys:
I use the c5 as my main line, ba3 is 4days on 3g. Sound clarity is outta this world when making call, can go head to head with blackberry and beats all Android phone I've ever used in voice clarity
have you tried Nokia android?

1 Like

Re: What The Hell Am I Seeing On Jumia?? by Ezekweemmanuel2(m): 8:58pm On Jun 06, 2019
F*** this is really mad.My loff for Java phone eh...��
Re: What The Hell Am I Seeing On Jumia?? by Belial06: 9:09pm On Jun 06, 2019
OrestesDante:

I used to be a die hard Symbian fan. There is nothing power saving for Symbian abeg.

You are talking about power saving as if you no dey world. At this present age of technology, that means you will have to ditch graphics, processors, speed for power saving. Just like saying torchlight phones are power savers, what's their work?? Symbian don't have good graphics, the highest ram you can see on a Symbian phone is 512MB, No Symbian phone is 4G enabled, apps are not very heavy{a plus ➕ though}. I don't think there is a Symbian phone that has a 4.5inch screen. So, why won't it be power saving??

Power saving is not a point sir!!! Well done sir.

Bro seems you never heard of the Nokia N8?

Symbian is King !!!
Re: What The Hell Am I Seeing On Jumia?? by Legit000: 11:44pm On Jun 06, 2019
For those subscribing #200 for 1gb airtel, you can actually subscribe mtn with just #600 and enjoy every necessary benefits..... Not only are you entitled to enjoy normal service rates but also Subscription is valid for 3 months..... WhatsApp or call 09039028035
Re: What The Hell Am I Seeing On Jumia?? by Chidi299(m): 6:07am On Jun 07, 2019
Lol... Symbian phone.

I miss you though grin
Re: What The Hell Am I Seeing On Jumia?? by Nobody: 7:20am On Jun 07, 2019
Belial06:

Bro seems you never heard of the Nokia N8?

Symbian is King !!!

What's it about N8 256mb ram, 150+ usable, 12MP not be compared with what we have now...
Re: What The Hell Am I Seeing On Jumia?? by fuckboys: 9:25am On Jun 07, 2019
OrestesDante:

4days on 3G is not possible with internet. Voice calls and dial up, it's possible. But the claim on sound clarity is also not also true.
what I said is based on Android phones I've used, not all Android phones. Yes, is beats all Samsung Android phones I've used in call quality. I'm madly in love with that c5. I could be talking very quietly or even whispering and the other side would still hear me clearly and vice versa

Battery?, Very true, I'm a business man and 95% of all calls go through this phone and it stays on for 4days while I still charge my Android every other day
Re: What The Hell Am I Seeing On Jumia?? by fuckboys: 9:37am On Jun 07, 2019
Itsmedozie:

have you tried Nokia android?
No I've not, I'm addicted to Samsung Android tho
Re: What The Hell Am I Seeing On Jumia?? by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 10:39am On Jun 07, 2019
OrestesDante:

4days on 3G is not possible with internet. Voice calls and dial up, it's possible. But the claim on sound clarity is also not also true.
I used that device early this year and i can testify that the sound
Quality is very good!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Send Free Sms To Any Network With Vconnect / Poco F3 In Nigeria - First Impressions! Is It Still Worth It? / Ways To Overcome Smartphone Addiction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.