Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:29 AM

I Love Her But She Is An Undergraduate And Poor - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love Her But She Is An Undergraduate And Poor (59467 Views)

UPDATED-My strange Experience With A Runs Girl As An Undergraduate / I Love Her But... Now I'm Embarrassed / I Don’t Love Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Love Her But She Is An Undergraduate And Poor by GT07115: 8:01am On Jun 06, 2019
Hi peeps, I am in love with an 18 years old lady who is from a very poor background as mine, I will be 30 this year and I intend settling down maritally this year or early next year, I would have loved her to gain admission before doing anything marriage with her.

I have discussed going back to school with her and getting a trade along, by her consent to it I have gave her money to enroll for jamb and NECO exam which will make her secure admission this year, the jamb result is out and OK pending NECO exam which will start next week.

My problem is the parent are financially handicapped to contribute a dime to her education and we are not married that means the whole stuff is on my head, I would have loved to marry this year if she was already in school or a graduate, I am the first son with responsibility of putting my younger ones through school. I feel I will be shouldering a lot of responsibility, the relationship is just one way sided and the parents don't give a breathing space whenever she spends some hours late in my house, like reminding me we are not married, the whole thing is that I love her, she is a lady I can talk to, and very young and beautiful.

12 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Love Her But She Is An Undergraduate And Poor by menvocate(m): 8:06am On Jun 06, 2019
Get a lawyer... Sign a contract to marry her and educate her. If she breaches, she will be compelled to pay no matter the years it takes her.

If you breach your side of sending her to school, you should also pay certain amounts....

336 Likes 16 Shares

Re: I Love Her But She Is An Undergraduate And Poor by Ahmed0336(m): 8:06am On Jun 06, 2019
My Grand father once told me not to marry any lady out of pity.

602 Likes 27 Shares

Re: I Love Her But She Is An Undergraduate And Poor by Rita30: 8:07am On Jun 06, 2019
Is she not too young at 18?
Will you like marriage for your daughter at 18?

220 Likes 10 Shares

Re: I Love Her But She Is An Undergraduate And Poor by HitSong: 8:08am On Jun 06, 2019
GT07115:
Hi peeps, I am in love with an 18 years old lady who is from a very poor background as mine, I will be 30 this year and I intend settling down maritally this year or early next year, I would have loved her to gain admission before doing anything marriage with her. I have discussed going back to school with her and getting a trade along, by her consent to it I have gave her money to enroll for jamb and NECO exam which will make her secure admission this year, the jamb result is out and OK pending NECO exam which will start next week, my problem is the parent are financially handicapped to contribute a dime to her education and we are not married that means the whole stuff is on my head, I would have loved to marry this year if she was already in school or a graduate, I am the first son with responsibility of putting my younger ones through school. I feel I will be shouldering a lot of responsibility, the relationship is just one way sided and the parents don't give a breathing space whenever she spends some hours late in my house, like reminding me we are not married, the whole thing is that I love her, she is a lady I can talk to, and very young and beautiful.
30 years old chasing after 18 years old child...
You're a pervert! Just like NED
What about all those girls of your age group that you fuckéd back then, who are you leaving them for to marry now?
Now you've seen a young beautiful virgin that you want to devour abi?
Will you give out your daughter at 18?
Karma will play out on the females in your life too...
Ẹ̀gbọ́n leave that small girl alone and Goan hustle.

276 Likes 19 Shares

Re: I Love Her But She Is An Undergraduate And Poor by Ranchhoddas: 8:09am On Jun 06, 2019
Rita30:
If he's a poor man he won't have much choice.

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Love Her But She Is An Undergraduate And Poor by SageMK: 8:15am On Jun 06, 2019
My problem is the parent are financially handicapped to contribute a dime to her education.
and we are not married that means the whole stuff is on my head.

Tread carefully. A lot of guys have taken this path only to see it backfire. I am not against you sponsoring her bills but don't be surprise to see her leave for another guy.

So I suggest you marry her first, establish a trade for her and then put her through school. But if you can't do this then let her go. Don't tie yourself down to a burden.

the relationship is just one way sided and the parents don't give a breathing space whenever she spends some hours late in my house.

You shouldn't even be complaining about this. You don't get to earn their trust simply because you are financially stable. Sex predators come in different from. Her parent shouldn't even allow her to visit you in the first place. sad

216 Likes 9 Shares

Re: I Love Her But She Is An Undergraduate And Poor by GT07115: 8:20am On Jun 06, 2019
U are very myopic, I am 29 to be 30 late this year and she will be 19 next month, is she not an adult? What makes u think age defines human achievement?
HitSong:

You're a pervert!
What about all those girls of your age group that you fuckéd back then, who are you leaving them for to marry now?

100 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Love Her But She Is An Undergraduate And Poor by Deepfeel(m): 8:26am On Jun 06, 2019
Op look for a matured lady in her late twenties that will contribute to your life progress and marry ' forget this love thing you are talking about that girl is still a blind teenager she will leave you for a richer guy once she gets the exposure she needs

274 Likes 14 Shares

Re: I Love Her But She Is An Undergraduate And Poor by Kendumazy(m): 8:32am On Jun 06, 2019
I have this feelings that you will regret sending her to school cos she is gonna leave you. She is too young to be in school and not lose focus on your love affairs in school and her parents won't help you with their attitude of you guys aren't married, she shouldn't stay long with you while they know you are about to embark on shouldering their responsibilities.

My advice. Suspend the school for now.

Marry her first, after that. Let her learn a lucrative trade. After that, establish her, look for a part time school and let her enroll in that. You won't be the only one footing the bills of her school. She will also be sponsoring herself from the proceeds of the trade.

That way, it's a win win for both of you. Firstly, you secure her with marriage, secondly, the school, you lower your financial responsibility by helping her with a trade.

Wish you all the very best. Use your brain sha.

225 Likes 12 Shares

Re: I Love Her But She Is An Undergraduate And Poor by MJBOLT: 8:35am On Jun 06, 2019
one would think in this present age,guys would have learnt from other guys mistakes.

76 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Love Her But She Is An Undergraduate And Poor by ITbomb(m): 8:41am On Jun 06, 2019
Rita30:
Not everyone loves old cargoes, some people love their wife to grow with them

89 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Love Her But She Is An Undergraduate And Poor by shege45: 8:44am On Jun 06, 2019
HitSong:

You're a pervert!
na wa for you

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Love Her But She Is An Undergraduate And Poor by Funkyswagzz(m): 8:44am On Jun 06, 2019
U want to make a very big mistake u will regret let. Focus on ur family

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Love Her But She Is An Undergraduate And Poor by GT07115: 8:50am On Jun 06, 2019
Really appreciate quote author=Kendumazy post=79064325]I have this feelings that you will regret sending her to school cos she is gonna leave you. She is too young to be in school and not lose focus on your love affairs in school and her parents won't help you with their attitude of you guys aren't married, she shouldn't stay long with you while they know you are about to embark on shouldering their responsibilities.

Marry her first, after that. Let her learn a lucrative trade. After that, establish her, look for a part time school and let her enroll in that. You won't be the only one footing the bills of her school. She will also be sponsoring herself from the proceeds of the trade.

That way, it's a win win for both of you. Firstly, you secure her with marriage, secondly, the school, you lower your financial responsibility by helping her with a trade.

Wish you all the very best. Use your brain sha. [/quote]

4 Likes

Re: I Love Her But She Is An Undergraduate And Poor by dingbang(m): 8:52am On Jun 06, 2019
Ahmed0336:
your grandfather is still right till today! cool

108 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Love Her But She Is An Undergraduate And Poor by dingbang(m): 8:53am On Jun 06, 2019
Oga look for your class!

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Love Her But She Is An Undergraduate And Poor by Babamide(m): 9:29am On Jun 06, 2019
Bros, marriage should be between two matured people. I'm pretty sure you are after the girl because she is still innocent and you feel you can control her. Educating someone does not give you the right to marry her. Let her be. Look for someone older with whom you can build together.

80 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Love Her But She Is An Undergraduate And Poor by Headlesschicken(m): 9:50am On Jun 06, 2019
undecided U wan go carry another person cross abi,cos u see fine gal yuh eyes done dey chook,seems u want to die before yuh time.... Well yuh life yuh choice...

13 Likes

Re: I Love Her But She Is An Undergraduate And Poor by Nobody: 10:04am On Jun 06, 2019
after dis girl now graduate and dump u hope u wont come to nairaland crying dat women are ingrates and that u sponsored a girl with ur life savings and she dumped u after graduating.

35 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Love Her But She Is An Undergraduate And Poor by Nobody: 10:07am On Jun 06, 2019
Headlesschicken:
undecided U wan go carry another person cross abi,cos u see fine gal yuh eyes done dey chook,seems u want to die before yuh time.... Well yuh life yuh choice...
hehe na small girl to nurture im dey look for.

4 Likes

Re: I Love Her But She Is An Undergraduate And Poor by Nobody: 10:18am On Jun 06, 2019
Rita30:
regina daniel defenders will come for u

4 Likes

Re: I Love Her But She Is An Undergraduate And Poor by elantraceey(f): 10:33am On Jun 06, 2019
Kendumazy:
I have this feelings that you will regret sending her to school cos she is gonna leave you. She is too young to be in school and not lose focus on your love affairs in school and her parents won't help you with their attitude of you guys aren't married, she shouldn't stay long with you while they know you are about to embark on shouldering their responsibilities.

Wish you all the very best. Use your brain sha.

This is the best advice here, marry her, start up a business for her while she use the proceeds to foot her school bills with you assisting her.

I would have joined others to castigate you if I haven't spent almost a year in Igbo land where young girls of 15yrs self are eager to get married and some with children already before 18 . As long as you love her and she loves you and you're not just taking advantage of her family background then you should marry her before anything else to avoid stories that touch later.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Love Her But She Is An Undergraduate And Poor by bigpriik: 10:37am On Jun 06, 2019
nairaland is not the best place to get advice from you will leave here more confused.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Love Her But She Is An Undergraduate And Poor by Skmoda360(m): 10:42am On Jun 06, 2019
Rita30:
Where is your brain? Do you even look at what you typed? The guy is just 30years old so what's the Biggie....you are just a fool looking for what to say.....

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Love Her But She Is An Undergraduate And Poor by Fourwinds: 11:06am On Jun 06, 2019
Ahmed0336:
haa...mine said same tthing

2 Likes

Re: I Love Her But She Is An Undergraduate And Poor by HitSong: 11:51am On Jun 06, 2019
GT07115:
U are very myopic, I am 29 to be 30 late this year and she will be 19 next month, is she not an adult? What makes u think age defines human achievement?
Lol
Liar!
You're 30 or 31 already and that girl is just 18.
Will you be so much in LUST with her if the girl has had sex with at least 3 people before in the past!?
Age doesn't matter indeed and that's why my cousin gave birth to triplet at the age of 3 undecided
If you've had sex with that girl or you did later and you eventually dump her, God will punish you.
Oniranu

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Love Her But She Is An Undergraduate And Poor by generationz(f): 11:57am On Jun 06, 2019
@GT07115

Your case is simple.

Finding someone we flow with and can meet our standards is difficult.

What you'll do is this

Start a business for her or let her learn a trade. Make sure the business is something she can do with or without a store eg buying and selling second clothes , shoes and bags or Chinese commodities.

If she decides on her learning a trade let it be something she can do for ladies eg hairdressing , tailoring etc. Even shoe making is a big business if your designs are awesome you can sell a shoe for 30k or more , she can sell sandals for as high as 12k. ( google dechayilsshoes on Instagram she's a graduate that worked in a corporate setting before becoming a big time shoemaker.)

Whatever you choose to start for her is what she'll use to sponsors herself through school. When she knows she is responsible for her schooling she will become mature quickly and be responsible with money and her education.

While you start the trade for her make sure you wed her. Don't train a girl in school without marrying her first. She might betray you

The okrika business is another one that sells like hot cake on Instagram and universities as long as she has an eye for trendy and sexy wears.

I know a lady who has two cars from okrika sales. She has a big store. The way she advertises the clothes on Instagram ehn ..

Make sure whatever she chooses to do she is good at it because she will be training herself while you cater for family expenses.

Don't give her money to start business. Make sure you are part of the whole process at the beginning.
Also, teach her money management skills.

You guys can put off child bearing while she's in for the first few years then when she's in her third year you impregnate her. That's your insurance ( if you know what I mean)

Good luck

PS you are not obligated to take care of her family or siblings responsibilities. Make sure you are marrying a lady you know loves and understands you ( not only you loving her). U known many women who wrecked their fiances finances because he had to cater for her and her family . Most times it ends in separation. You are the man , take charge. Don't reveal your full income to her if you feel she will be immature and blackmail you into ceding her family .

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Love Her But She Is An Undergraduate And Poor by aanuoluwami14(f): 12:00pm On Jun 06, 2019
HitSong:

You're a pervert!

God bless you ooo grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: I Love Her But She Is An Undergraduate And Poor by aanuoluwami14(f): 12:07pm On Jun 06, 2019
@ GT07115, so if she is rich, you would have managed her? But she is poor SMH . Bros, go and hustle before you go into any relationship. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: I Love Her But She Is An Undergraduate And Poor by coldFLARES1(m): 12:10pm On Jun 06, 2019
One young man sits down, shuts himself to the world; isolates a girl that's bogged down witha huge deficit; gets fixated on her and thinks she's the next best thing after fried rice!

Quite refreshing to think that your love story would have a happy ending.

You're a firstborn, probably with siblings, whose parents may still be alive and the best girl you visualize a future with is an 18 yr old whose parents are so poor they cannot foot the bill of their child's tertiary education?

You'll surely get what's coming to you, and more sensible young men would learn.

64 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Love Her But She Is An Undergraduate And Poor by HitSong: 12:10pm On Jun 06, 2019
Skmoda360:

Where is your brain? Do you even look at what you typed? The guy is just 30years old so what's the Biggie....you are just a fool looking for what to say.....
Answer the question dolt.
Will you allow your daughter to start having a sexual relationship at 18?
Will you allow her visit a 30 years old guy knowing fully well that he's having sex with her?
Ọdẹ

39 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

As A Guy, Do You Like It When Your Girl Calls You "Baby"? / Lady Proposes To Boyfriend In Front Of Friends, Family And Strangers In A Park / Pre-wedding Photos Of Nigerian Man And His Oyinbo Bride

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.