Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,387 members, 7,808,365 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:59 AM

Looking For Where To Sell Out Ya Alipay Rmb At Lightening Speed? Then Read - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Looking For Where To Sell Out Ya Alipay Rmb At Lightening Speed? Then Read (269 Views)

If You're A Nigerian Student Or Graduate Looking For A Job Then Read This / Corpers, Are You Confused On How To Get A Dream Job? Then, Read This Article... / Do you want to finish your service year well?? Then read this. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Looking For Where To Sell Out Ya Alipay Rmb At Lightening Speed? Then Read by Susily(m): 8:19am On Jun 06, 2019
Ok

Straight to the point

You no longer have to go through the excruciating and unpleasant experience of looking for Alipay Rmb buyers

You will now have a constant flow of RED HOT ready buyers cash in hand and in dire need of Rmb to pay their Chinese suppliers with

We have taken the stress and hard work away from you by bringing these sets of HUNGRY BUYERS together in one platform ( more than 140+ alipay buyers brought under one platform)

The best part is that they buy huge volumes of RMB( They are importers of course).....and are always coming for more RMB

So all you have to do is SELL SELL and SELL to these people

You now have the opportunity to easily and quickly convert ya Alipay RMB to Naira to solve that pressing and unexpected needs and also take care of contingencies

You know that feeling of having thousands of RMB in your alipay but still feel useless because you can't meet up with needs due to difficulty in converting it QUICKLY to cash

I have been in that situation before and it is HELL....it can be so devastating

Well, you are in luck

You'll no longer experience such a terrible nightmare ever again

That begs the question;

Why am I telling you this?

Well, I am the only one serving the needs of the 140+ Alipay buyers and thus run out of alipay funds quickly making the HUNGRY WAITING LIST to wait longer than necessary until I restock alipay funds....

....and trust me, I hate disappointing them

So I'm inviting you to augment me in the supply so my 140+ STARVING LIST won't have to starve too long before getting RMB.....and in turn, you are rewarded with moolah ��

All you have to do is ADD ME up on WhatsApp 08149470004

Chat me with the code name "140+" so I'll know you are an alipay RMB seller

I'll add you to the GOLD MINE WHATSAPP GROUP where you QUICKLY sell off your RMB to the Hungry Red Hot Money in Hand Waiting List and smile to the bank Everyday

PS: Add me now on WhatsApp 08149470004 and chat me with the code name "140+" so I'll know you are a seller

PSS: Offer valid for the first 15 sellers, once that number is reached, I stop admitting sellers.....and trust me hundreds of people are seeing this post right now

So ACT NOW before the slot is all taken

(1) (Reply)

NYSC Posting / Importation Business In Nigeria For Graduate Fresh Graduate / Lagos To Kano Corper!! Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.