Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,558 members, 7,809,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:28 PM

I Want To Meet Wizkid Or Larry Gaaga, Their Song Turns Me On – Mercy Aigbe(video - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Want To Meet Wizkid Or Larry Gaaga, Their Song Turns Me On – Mercy Aigbe(video (500 Views)

Meet Wizkid's Children And Baby Mamas (Photos) / Fan To Tiwa Savage: "Are You Dating Wizkid Or Not?" / Jada Pollock: Meet Wizkid’s Third Baby Mama & Things You Should Know About Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Meet Wizkid Or Larry Gaaga, Their Song Turns Me On – Mercy Aigbe(video by gclefrey: 8:42am On Jun 06, 2019
Mercy Aigbe has revealed in a new video that she would love to meet Wizkid and Larry Gaaga, and that their song turns her on. The actress who took to her Instagram page moments ago, wrote that she would love to meet either of the two singers or both of them at the same time.

She was listening to the song they had together ‘On a Low’, and wrote that the song actually turns her one.

See the Video in the link:https://gtv.ng/want-meet-wizkid-larry-gaaga-song-turns-mercy-aigbe-video/

Re: I Want To Meet Wizkid Or Larry Gaaga, Their Song Turns Me On – Mercy Aigbe(video by KristaPretty(f): 9:33am On Jun 06, 2019
I love Iworiwo by Larry Gaga and Tuface. Very nice

(1) (Reply)

Cardi B Pulls Out Of UK Festival 2019 Appearance & Fans Are Furious / Check Out This Lovely Photos Of Linda Ikeji's Son / Ebuka And The New Housemates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.