Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,901 members, 7,802,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:22 AM

The Plan For Upcoming Event/show. - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / The Plan For Upcoming Event/show. (665 Views)

Pretty Female Usherette Needed For Comedy Event Show / Très Bien Events Presents “the Event Show” – Port Harcourt’s Premiere Vendor Sho / Help Sponsor My Comedy Event Show: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Plan For Upcoming Event/show. by Fred87(m): 11:22am On Sep 30, 2010
Hi everybody i need ur candid advice or way to go on this;my boyz and i brainstormed and we were able to produce a paper work for an urban event/show,but the problem is we dont have a company name to use in promotin and seeking sponsorship. We came up wit an idea of meeting some event management company to share our idea with them, but my fear is they might steal the idea then turn us down please i seek ur very best opinion tnx.eeeezz

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy( N100k- N1m/mth) / Are You Having An Event? Do You Need You Need A Proffesional Cooke,that Can Cook All Kinds Of Delici / Event Plannning Company Vs Event Support Services Company Which Is Better

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.