₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,294,716 members, 5,040,376 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2019 at 03:24 PM

Adeniyi Adebayo Daniel The Owner Of Bobmarket.com.ng Is A Useless Fraudsters - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Adeniyi Adebayo Daniel The Owner Of Bobmarket.com.ng Is A Useless Fraudsters (517 Views)

Hi, I Am Emmanuel; The Owner Of Tradelify, Ask Me Anything / ***adeniyi Adebayo Is A Scammer*** / Babatunde Oyedepo Is Not The Owner Of Naijagistlive, Admin Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adeniyi Adebayo Daniel The Owner Of Bobmarket.com.ng Is A Useless Fraudsters by Bitxzcheck(f): 10:31am On Jun 06
Adeniyi Adebayo Daniel aka owner of bobmarket.com.ng is a useless Fraudsters , he has scammed many people including me.

He has scammed many people on Nairaland

https://www.nairaland.com/4887324/adeniyi-adebayo-scammer#73601102

https://www.nairaland.com/4146869/notorious-fraudster-adeniyi-bayo-gtbank

https://www.nairaland.com/4145411/adeniyi-bayo-daniel-acct-0168097918

He opened another account to scam people link below

https://www.nairaland.com/wemimoonifade

1 Like

Re: Adeniyi Adebayo Daniel The Owner Of Bobmarket.com.ng Is A Useless Fraudsters by PrinceOgun: 1:54pm On Jun 06
This guy again grin grin See his face like rotten fufu
Re: Adeniyi Adebayo Daniel The Owner Of Bobmarket.com.ng Is A Useless Fraudsters by Bitxzcheck(f): 5:08pm On Jun 06
PrinceOgun:
This guy again grin grin See his face like rotten fufu
Princeogun, you won't believe it, I have never seen that kind of scammer before, he has scammed many people.. After scamming me he blocked me, few days later he unblocked me again,,, the idiot still have the guts to tell me to help him repost and market his new website bobmarket.com.ng,, he is a heartless mad Fraudster
Re: Adeniyi Adebayo Daniel The Owner Of Bobmarket.com.ng Is A Useless Fraudsters by PrinceOgun: 6:15pm On Jun 06
Bitxzcheck:

Princeogun, you won't believe it, I have never seen that kind of scammer before, he has scammed many people.. After scamming me he blocked me, few days later he unblocked me again,,, the idiot still have the guts to tell me to help him repost and market his new website bobmarket.com.ng,, he is a heartless mad Fraudster

What did you buy from him
Re: Adeniyi Adebayo Daniel The Owner Of Bobmarket.com.ng Is A Useless Fraudsters by PrinceOgun: 6:16pm On Jun 06
Bitxzcheck:

What did you buy from him?
Re: Adeniyi Adebayo Daniel The Owner Of Bobmarket.com.ng Is A Useless Fraudsters by Bitxzcheck(f): 7:12pm On Jun 06
PrinceOgun:

What did you buy from him?
He said he was selling Google AdSense account, I contacted him then and send N10, 000 to him, immediately I sent the money, he blocked me..
Re: Adeniyi Adebayo Daniel The Owner Of Bobmarket.com.ng Is A Useless Fraudsters by PrinceOgun: 7:24pm On Jun 06
Bitxzcheck:

He said he was selling Google AdSense account, I contacted him then and send N10, 000 to him, immediately I sent the money, he blocked me..

Nawo oo so that kind easy scam still dey catch una for nairaland , this particular guy is a serial scammer I have seen that his ugly pitbull looking face on many threads
Re: Adeniyi Adebayo Daniel The Owner Of Bobmarket.com.ng Is A Useless Fraudsters by Bitxzcheck(f): 7:49am On Jun 07
More

Re: Adeniyi Adebayo Daniel The Owner Of Bobmarket.com.ng Is A Useless Fraudsters by Bitxzcheck(f): 12:52pm On Jun 07
More

Re: Adeniyi Adebayo Daniel The Owner Of Bobmarket.com.ng Is A Useless Fraudsters by Neddstark: 4:26pm On Jun 07
From his face. Na them.
Re: Adeniyi Adebayo Daniel The Owner Of Bobmarket.com.ng Is A Useless Fraudsters by Bitxzcheck(f): 6:15pm On Jun 09
Beware of this useless scammer
Re: Adeniyi Adebayo Daniel The Owner Of Bobmarket.com.ng Is A Useless Fraudsters by Bitxzcheck(f): 7:02am On Jun 14
Neddstark:
From his face. Na them.
He is a hard criminal
Re: Adeniyi Adebayo Daniel The Owner Of Bobmarket.com.ng Is A Useless Fraudsters by Bitxzcheck(f): 7:16pm On Jun 15
Adeniyi Adebayo Daniel aka investor bobby the owner of bobmarket.com.ng is a Mad Useless criminal
Re: Adeniyi Adebayo Daniel The Owner Of Bobmarket.com.ng Is A Useless Fraudsters by PrinceOgun: 7:38pm On Jun 15
grin grin
Bitxzcheck:
Adeniyi Adebayo Daniel aka investor bobby the owner of bobmarket.com.ng is a Mad Useless criminal
Re: Adeniyi Adebayo Daniel The Owner Of Bobmarket.com.ng Is A Useless Fraudsters by Bitxzcheck(f): 12:28pm On Jun 16
Beware
Re: Adeniyi Adebayo Daniel The Owner Of Bobmarket.com.ng Is A Useless Fraudsters by Bitxzcheck(f): 8:16pm On Jun 17
This mad dog is a useless Fraudster
Re: Adeniyi Adebayo Daniel The Owner Of Bobmarket.com.ng Is A Useless Fraudsters by Bitxzcheck(f): 2:48pm On Jun 22
Beware of this Notorious criminal
Re: Adeniyi Adebayo Daniel The Owner Of Bobmarket.com.ng Is A Useless Fraudsters by Neddstark: 3:54pm On Jun 22
Do you have his phone number?
Re: Adeniyi Adebayo Daniel The Owner Of Bobmarket.com.ng Is A Useless Fraudsters by Bitxzcheck(f): 7:14am On Jul 09
Bitxzcheck:
Beware of this Notorious criminal
Re: Adeniyi Adebayo Daniel The Owner Of Bobmarket.com.ng Is A Useless Fraudsters by Bitxzcheck(f): 2:04pm On Jul 11
Beware of this useless frustrated criminal
Re: Adeniyi Adebayo Daniel The Owner Of Bobmarket.com.ng Is A Useless Fraudsters by Bitxzcheck(f): 8:32am On Jul 12
Beware

(1) (Reply)

Ccna Training / The Easiest Way To Uploaed Your Website / For Beginner - How To Use Ftp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.