Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,240 members, 7,807,811 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:43 PM

What Is Wrong With This Lady.? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Wrong With This Lady.? (5523 Views)

It Is Wrong To Ask “how Was Your Night?” – Here’s Why. / This Lady's Hips Enlargement From 150 To 170 Has Got People Talking (Photos) / The Way A Guy Stylishly Touched This Lady In Public Has Caused Online Argument (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Wrong With This Lady.? by Double194(m): 10:34am On Jun 06, 2019
Hello my beautiful people, I talked to this Lady last year and noticed she had ego $ anger problems also showed signs of Sociopathy, so I stopped. She chatted me up this year claiming she didn't remember who I was and just saw my name on her phone and from there it went downhill again.
Why is there soo much anger in one person.??

N.B: Never asked her for nudes just a pic to see if I could remember her because the pic on her profile had all kinds of filters as at that time so I couldnt really place her face.

2 Shares

Re: What Is Wrong With This Lady.? by Double194(m): 10:39am On Jun 06, 2019
Always quoting things I say out of context and thinking she is better than everybody else.

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With This Lady.? by 2dice01: 10:54am On Jun 06, 2019
You guys should just get a room sad

11 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With This Lady.? by Nobody: 10:59am On Jun 06, 2019
She has a "recollective" abi retentive memory but can't remember why you botb stopped talking last year.

Abeg make I commot from this thread.

3 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With This Lady.? by nuelsam: 11:10am On Jun 06, 2019
All this long talks on top rememberance........ Me no get time abeg,if twas me, the moment she tagged emotionally manipulative, liar yen yen yen....... I go just rubbish her, rubbish her generation join and will be the first person to end the convo........no time for story.

4 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With This Lady.? by Roselilly(f): 11:13am On Jun 06, 2019
The conclusion is that, you both are from different worlds & you see things differently. Just let it go & move on. The long exchange of grammar is not worth it.

6 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With This Lady.? by Double194(m): 11:34am On Jun 06, 2019
Admin401:
She has a "recollective" abi retentive memory but can't remember why you botb stopped talking last year.

Abeg make I commot from this thread.

It was still this her "oversabi" and "never-wrong" mentality that made me stop talking to her last year.
When she messaged me earlier, I didnt honestly remember her that was why I asked for a pic and was ready to send her mine too to see if she remembers me first
but the moment she said it was ironic I didnt have a pic and was asking for hers, I just deleted the chat and went away, not knowing she remembered me all along. Who is playing the mind games now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With This Lady.? by Oluromantic: 11:38am On Jun 06, 2019
Many ppl would be soaring high today only if they think less of themselves and more of others.. but the problem with many is that they think only of themselves so much and expect others to adore them also while they think less of others.. you can't gain life without first losing it..

6 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With This Lady.? by Funkyswagzz(m): 11:48am On Jun 06, 2019
Omo some gurls get serious issue

2 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With This Lady.? by lilianofentse(f): 11:54am On Jun 06, 2019
This girl has issues. Like serious mental issues.

3 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With This Lady.? by dochenaj: 2:22pm On Jun 06, 2019
A picture to see if you remember her, when she has a picture displayed on her profile. Come on, that's a textbook move that would end up in an obscene request.

And you'd asked what you would gain for lying and she made a reference to pathological liars. Do they grow taller after telling a lie?

And you also tried to put her down in a subtle manner. That's not okay.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With This Lady.? by Double194(m): 3:09pm On Jun 06, 2019
dochenaj:
A picture to see if you remember her, when she has a picture displayed on her profile. Come on, that's a textbook move that would end up in an obscene request.

And you'd asked what you would gain for lying and she made a reference to pathological liars. Do they grower taller after telling a lie?

And you also tried to put her down in a subtle manner. That's not okay.

The picture on her profile had filters then so I couldnt really place her face, wait wait in ur mind you think asking for a picture to try and remember somebody would go to asking for nudes.?? You think everybody is like that.?? and she didnt make a reference to pathological liars, she called me a pathological liar. There is a difference my friend.
Can you tell me how I tried to put her down.?
Re: What Is Wrong With This Lady.? by IamPlato(m): 4:14pm On Jun 06, 2019
lilianofentse:
This girl has issues. Like serious mental issues.
She Is On Her Period. You Should Understand

2 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With This Lady.? by Biglittlelois(f): 4:19pm On Jun 06, 2019
2dice01:

Don't mind them, they are doing "grammer battle" to deviate from the chemistry between them, I had a good laugh though.

4 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With This Lady.? by efembaba(m): 5:14pm On Jun 06, 2019
The two of you no get work

2 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With This Lady.? by Double194(m): 6:26pm On Jun 06, 2019
Biglittlelois:

Don't mind them, they are doing "grammer battle" to deviate from the chemistry between them, I had a good laugh though.

No be only Chemistry,
How can I have chemistry with such a hateful person.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With This Lady.? by missimelda01(f): 6:29pm On Jun 06, 2019
The two of you have time shaa... Friendship is not by force, if you guys ain't compatible (which is very obvious from the chats), let go!

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With This Lady.? by Biglittlelois(f): 6:51pm On Jun 06, 2019
Double194:

No be only Chemistry,
How can I have chemistry with such a hateful person.

Lol she's not hateful, she is a very opinionated person, her likes don't step down from a fight easily, they can also be very nice and emotional.

5 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With This Lady.? by IamLEGEND1: 7:16pm On Jun 06, 2019
The girl clearly has issues, in which case it's on you for dragging out the conversation for that long. I don't know how old she is, but she sounds like a really immature, know-it-all - insufferable in the worst way, always with a comeback for everything said. Ironically, that makes it plausible that the whole thing is some kind of fucked_up charade to get you interested.

Apparently, even some people here think that a heated back & forth equals chemistry. I guess if all she wanted was to make an impression, then she has succeeded... so much that you had to bring it to before the council of internet strangers.

4 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With This Lady.? by myself13: 8:06pm On Jun 06, 2019
Oluromantic:
Many ppl would be soaring high today only if they think less of themselves and more of others.. but the problem with many is that they think only of themselves so much and expect others to adore them also while they think less of others.. you can't gain life without first losing it..
Re: What Is Wrong With This Lady.? by Smallboy01: 9:56pm On Jun 06, 2019
What a boring Conversation.. Spewing grammer upandan untop pics or no pics.
kiss
Honestly, from what I seen that lady is a FEMINIST... Arrogant and egoistic

Kindly give her a "Bleep you" emoji and block her ass.

angry

In addition, this ur thread is boring

Re: What Is Wrong With This Lady.? by fascia(m): 10:08pm On Jun 06, 2019
Of all the problems in this world: famine, war, global warming, Boko Haram and most especially buhari. People can have time for this?
Wonders shall never end shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With This Lady.? by liberalchick(f): 10:44pm On Jun 06, 2019
I was literally about to type this!! grin cheesy

2dice01:

3 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With This Lady.? by SmellingAnus(m): 10:44pm On Jun 06, 2019
Na conji dey worry both of una .. that girl need mad fvck from you while you yourself you need to cum inside her without condom .. grin

2 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With This Lady.? by 2dice01: 11:18pm On Jun 06, 2019
Biglittlelois:

lol I didn't even read much of the post ..

I got tired tho
Re: What Is Wrong With This Lady.? by 2dice01: 11:18pm On Jun 06, 2019
liberalchick:
I was literally about to type this!! grin cheesy

I was in your mind grin cheesy
Re: What Is Wrong With This Lady.? by anthonyuncle(m): 1:50am On Jun 07, 2019
wetin join us and dz one senseless word play
Re: What Is Wrong With This Lady.? by vincentjk(m): 3:08am On Jun 07, 2019
Joblessness
Re: What Is Wrong With This Lady.? by N2B2: 3:46am On Jun 07, 2019
Funny conversation. I liked the wordplay.

It's obvious both of you were trying to have the final say, but I think your "have a nice life" was a bad hand.

Before then, you seemed to be in control of your emotions and saw things from a logical point of view, unlike the girl; but at that point, you let her get to you, and she saw it.

I also think you two had a thing for each other. Even if you still do, I doubt you two can work out. She does not respect you.

5 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With This Lady.? by ikechukz(m): 5:19am On Jun 07, 2019
Na wa oo, I never knew naija girls that can type more than few words still existed, kudos to her for that. For the chat, I no read am undecided undecided

4 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With This Lady.? by femi4: 5:49am On Jun 07, 2019
Mr lecturer, face your work o

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Know Your Wife Will Cheat Even Before Marriage / The Girl I Meet 2days Ago / She Said She Can't Trust Me With Our Daughter If We Marry.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.