Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,367,740 members, 5,263,047 topics. Date: Wednesday, 13 November 2019 at 09:33 PM

Tired Of Buying Fake Earpiece? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tired Of Buying Fake Earpiece? (3275 Views)

Do You Know What The White Or Black Stripes On Your Earpiece Jack do ? / Top 7 Things To Do Instead Of Buying The Iphone 8 Or Iphone 8 Plus / Disadvantages Of Buying Smartphones From New Or Unpopular Mobile Brands (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tired Of Buying Fake Earpiece? by 9xplorer: 10:55am On Jun 06
The scenario always plays out like this, you have a favourite earpiece it either gets lost, taken by family or friends or stolen and you seek a replacement. Now the hard part, getting a replacement that is durable, with excellent sound quality. For several years I was victim of several earpiece vendors who would promise that this earpiece is original and just a month max 3 months it's either one ear stops working or the earpiece goes totally bad. All this changed when I stumbled on the Samsung S8 AKG earpiece. I found all that I desire in a quality earpiece in it. My family and friends do beg me to sell to them but i tell them go get your own. To get your own call 08068017380

Re: Tired Of Buying Fake Earpiece? by frbona: 11:11am On Jun 06
How much

2 Likes

Re: Tired Of Buying Fake Earpiece? by kemicalreaction(m): 11:15am On Jun 06
How much?

1 Like

Re: Tired Of Buying Fake Earpiece? by pat077: 4:55pm On Jun 06

1 Like

Re: Tired Of Buying Fake Earpiece? by belloabd1914(m): 4:58pm On Jun 06
How much. I need one

1 Like

Re: Tired Of Buying Fake Earpiece? by Gabson001(m): 5:19pm On Jun 06
9xplorer:
The scenario always plays out like this, you have a favourite earpiece it either gets lost, taken by family or friends or stolen and you seek a replacement. Now the hard part, getting a replacement that is durable, with excellent sound quality. For several years I was victim of several earpiece vendors who would promise that this earpiece is original and just a month max 3 months it's either one ear stops working or the earpiece goes totally bad. All this changed when I stumbled on the Samsung S8 AKG earpiece. I found all that I desire in a quality earpiece in it. My family and friends do beg me to sell to them but i tell them go get your own. To get your own call 08068017380
Oga how much?

1 Like

Re: Tired Of Buying Fake Earpiece? by femi4: 8:25pm On Jun 06
If its more than N200, I ll pass

14 Likes

Re: Tired Of Buying Fake Earpiece? by dayleke(m): 8:36pm On Jun 06
How much?

1 Like

Re: Tired Of Buying Fake Earpiece? by gogeekish(m): 9:12pm On Jun 06
femi4:
A typical Nigerian spotted!

16 Likes

Re: Tired Of Buying Fake Earpiece? by KendrickAyomide: 2:44am On Jun 07
Price no they let you talk

5 Likes

Re: Tired Of Buying Fake Earpiece? by blessedvisky(m): 4:40am On Jun 07
KendrickAyomide:
No mind am

6 Likes

Re: Tired Of Buying Fake Earpiece? by toideve(m): 5:07am On Jun 07
Since he nor wan talk price, lemme goan order from aliexpress. Sense wee not kee me.

6 Likes

Re: Tired Of Buying Fake Earpiece? by MRAKBEE(m): 5:42am On Jun 07
9xplorer:
good and strong earpiece. I got one from my friend in 2017 and still using it. it's knitted fibre cable makes it strong and untwistted

1 Like

Re: Tired Of Buying Fake Earpiece? by Bendent19(m): 6:19am On Jun 07
MRAKBEE:

good and strong earpiece. I got one from my friend in 2017 and still using it. it's knitted fibre cable makes it strong and untwistted
I something like that recently. A knitted fibre earpiece. It was 1500 sha. I tested it. The sound was something else.

3 Likes

Re: Tired Of Buying Fake Earpiece? by tinnymerit(m): 6:45am On Jun 07
Bluetooth pair earpiece for sale @ 4k only for ibadan resident. Mention my moniker I will get back to you.
Re: Tired Of Buying Fake Earpiece? by wittyt98(m): 6:51am On Jun 07
I agree with u, the Akg earpiece is maad,its what I'm currently using. my brother introduced it to me 2 months ago, bought one and I'm still rocking it till now. sound quality is dope! if you're the type who loves bass this earpiece is the one for you. the phone accessory seller will tell you #1500 but its up to you to price well

but u need to careful when purchasing it cus I've seen a lot of fake ones without bass or good sound quality. make sure you test it before u buy. an original Akg is very loud.

2 Likes

Re: Tired Of Buying Fake Earpiece? by miclordz: 7:29am On Jun 07
Lol. I dont know where all this Akg are coming from. Original Akg i know is priced at 100 dollars. How is it becoming 1500.
Just passing by�

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tired Of Buying Fake Earpiece? by forandy(m): 8:53am On Jun 07
miclordz:
Lol. I dont know where all this Akg are coming from. Original Akg i know is priced at 100 dollars. How is it becoming 1500.
Just passing by�

E shock me too ���

1 Like

Re: Tired Of Buying Fake Earpiece? by Nobody: 9:19am On Jun 07
My brother , it is not earpiece.. Na hands-free Dem dey call am

1 Like

Re: Tired Of Buying Fake Earpiece? by Memberclub: 9:34am On Jun 07
femi4:
Mumuli
Re: Tired Of Buying Fake Earpiece? by ryfoz(m): 3:24pm On Jun 07
₦2500 & ₦2000 on jumia respectively

1 Like

Re: Tired Of Buying Fake Earpiece? by ORIJIN201(m): 7:00pm On Jun 07
All na fake grin

Those particular akg earpiece only come with flagship Samsung devices, not even the budget or midrangers. Anything u see is fake that are just as good as that of the original in terms of sound quality. But durability will expose the fake one with time. tongue

5 Likes

Re: Tired Of Buying Fake Earpiece? by 9xplorer: 8:55pm On Jun 07
Pls call/whatsapp 08068017380
frbona:
How much
Re: Tired Of Buying Fake Earpiece? by 9xplorer: 8:56pm On Jun 07
Pls call/whatsapp 08068017380quote author=kemicalreaction post=79069233]How much?[/quote]
Re: Tired Of Buying Fake Earpiece? by 9xplorer: 8:57pm On Jun 07
Oya come and get yours
pat077:
Re: Tired Of Buying Fake Earpiece? by 9xplorer: 8:58pm On Jun 07
belloabd1914:
How much. I need one
Re: Tired Of Buying Fake Earpiece? by 9xplorer: 9:00pm On Jun 07
Gabson001:

Oga how much?
Re: Tired Of Buying Fake Earpiece? by 9xplorer: 9:02pm On Jun 07
It's something you can afford. Pls call/whatsapp 08068017380
femi4:
Re: Tired Of Buying Fake Earpiece? by 9xplorer: 9:02pm On Jun 07
dayleke:
How much?
Re: Tired Of Buying Fake Earpiece? by 9xplorer: 9:03pm On Jun 07
Lol
gogeekish:
A typical Nigerian spotted!
Re: Tired Of Buying Fake Earpiece? by 9xplorer: 9:04pm On Jun 07
I beg no be like that o. Pls call/whatsapp 08068017380
toideve:
Since he nor wan talk price, lemme goan order from aliexpress. Sense wee not kee me.
Re: Tired Of Buying Fake Earpiece? by 9xplorer: 9:05pm On Jun 07
KendrickAyomide:

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wiko’s Slimmest Smartphone, Wiko Highway Pure 4g Now Available In Nigeria / Code For Blocking A Number From Calling You On Mtn / Ncc: Mobile Internet Users Increase Marginally To 100.9m In February

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.