Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,353,672 members, 5,220,345 topics. Date: Monday, 21 October 2019 at 01:26 PM

Tired Of Buying Fake Earpiece? - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tired Of Buying Fake Earpiece? (3255 Views) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tired Of Buying Fake Earpiece? by 9xplorer: 9:06pm On Jun 07
Pls call/whatsapp 08068017380
blessedvisky:

No mind am
Re: Tired Of Buying Fake Earpiece? by 9xplorer: 9:08pm On Jun 07
U sabi better thing. The earpiece lasts gan
MRAKBEE:

good and strong earpiece. I got one from my friend in 2017 and still using it. it's knitted fibre cable makes it strong and untwistted

1 Like

Re: Tired Of Buying Fake Earpiece? by 9xplorer: 9:10pm On Jun 07
Not everything knitted in fibre/khaki is the Samsung Akg earpiece o
Bendent19:

I something like that recently. A knitted fibre earpiece. It was 1500 sha. I tested it. The sound was something else.
Re: Tired Of Buying Fake Earpiece? by 9xplorer: 9:12pm On Jun 07
Fake much for outside. Pls call/whatsapp 08068017380 to get your own original Samsung Akg earpiece
wittyt98:
I agree with u, the Akg earpiece is maad,its what I'm currently using. my brother introduced it to me 2 months ago, bought one and I'm still rocking it till now. sound quality is dope! if you're the type who loves bass this earpiece is the one for you. the phone accessory seller will tell you #1500 but its up to you to price well

but u need to careful when purchasing it cus I've seen a lot of fake ones without bass or good sound quality. make sure you test it before u buy. an original Akg is very loud.
Re: Tired Of Buying Fake Earpiece? by 9xplorer: 9:16pm On Jun 07
A customer of mine got his from Jumia and he was totally disappointed. He lost the money for the earpiece as well as that of delivery. You can be reassured of the quality of this one. My customers are satisfied and they keep coming back as family/friends steals it from them or they recommend for others
ryfoz:
₦2500 & ₦2000 on jumia respectively
Re: Tired Of Buying Fake Earpiece? by 9xplorer: 9:17pm On Jun 07
Very true. Time would expose the fake
ORIJIN201:
All na fake grin

Those particular akg earpiece only come with flagship Samsung devices, not even the budget or midrangers. Anything u see is fake that are just as good as that of the original in terms of sound quality. But durability will expose the fake one with time. tongue
Re: Tired Of Buying Fake Earpiece? by frbona: 9:30pm On Jun 07
9xplorer:
oga talk am here make everybody see am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tired Of Buying Fake Earpiece? by beinstein(m): 3:51am On Jun 08
9xplorer:
Na so the price hard you to spill out?
Talk am here because na here you advertise am, not whatsapp. No waste person time go whatsapp to go begin drag price.
Whoever that's okay with your price can proceed to whatsapp to close the deal with you.

3 Likes

Re: Tired Of Buying Fake Earpiece? by ryfoz(m): 5:29am On Jun 08
9xplorer:
A customer of mine got his from Jumia and he was totally disappointed. He lost the money for the earpiece as well as that of delivery. You can be reassured of the quality of this one. My customers are satisfied and they keep coming back as family/friends steals it from them or they recommend for others

Issokay, e lo ni oja yin sir?

1 Like

Re: Tired Of Buying Fake Earpiece? by blessedvisky(m): 8:26am On Jun 08
9xplorer:
Because of what?
Re: Tired Of Buying Fake Earpiece? by Inehmesit: 10:51am On Jun 08
Boss, please what’s the name of the camera app you used to take this pic.
wittyt98:
I agree with u, the Akg earpiece is maad,its what I'm currently using. my brother introduced it to me 2 months ago, bought one and I'm still rocking it till now. sound quality is dope! if you're the type who loves bass this earpiece is the one for you. the phone accessory seller will tell you #1500 but its up to you to price well

but u need to careful when purchasing it cus I've seen a lot of fake ones without bass or good sound quality. make sure you test it before u buy. an original Akg is very loud.
Re: Tired Of Buying Fake Earpiece? by wittyt98(m): 1:23pm On Jun 08
9xplorer:
Fake much for outside. Pls call/whatsapp 08068017380 to get your own original Samsung Akg earpiece
thanks bro grin but nah
I'm loving this fake Akg grin its all I need grin

Re: Tired Of Buying Fake Earpiece? by wittyt98(m): 1:25pm On Jun 08
Inehmesit:
Boss, please what’s the name of the camera app you used to take this pic.
here

Re: Tired Of Buying Fake Earpiece? by Inehmesit: 3:45pm On Jun 08
Alright boss, thanks.
wittyt98:
here
Re: Tired Of Buying Fake Earpiece? by mindtricks: 5:23pm On Jun 08
miclordz:
Lol. I dont know where all this Akg are coming from. Original Akg i know is priced at 100 dollars. How is it becoming 1500.
Just passing by�
The original is truly costly.
Where is that found??
Re: Tired Of Buying Fake Earpiece? by 9xplorer: 7:55pm On Jun 11
N2000. And we deliver nation wide
ryfoz:

Issokay, e lo ni oja yin sir?
Re: Tired Of Buying Fake Earpiece? by 9xplorer: 7:57pm On Jun 11
Na N2000..And i deliver nation wide
frbona:
oga talk am here make everybody see am
Re: Tired Of Buying Fake Earpiece? by Stevengold(m): 11:04pm On Jun 11
I've been using a headset I ordered from Amazon 3yrs ago. Ordered it when it was 120$ now its 85 - 90$. Its LG Bluetooth headset, harman and kadon sound with adjustable bass tone, note that aliexpress has this same headset but for 16$ but that's the clone. The original is sold only on amazon. I don't knw how earpiece looks like anymore cuz of this headset. So if u have cash, I'd advice u to get it. The sound is more than the U level Pro believe me. Plus it has an app on playstore that enable u use the device to its full capacity.

1 Like

Re: Tired Of Buying Fake Earpiece? by Just2endowed2(m): 10:07am On Jun 12
Get original Samsung Level U Pro Headset from me
Re: Tired Of Buying Fake Earpiece? by ryfoz(m): 11:34am On Jun 12
9xplorer:
N2000. And we deliver nation wide

Okay, I'll be in touch

1 Like

Re: Tired Of Buying Fake Earpiece? by ryfoz(m): 11:36am On Jun 12
Just2endowed2:
Get original Samsung Level U Pro Headset from me

Link and price?
Re: Tired Of Buying Fake Earpiece? by Just2endowed2(m): 1:16pm On Jun 12
ryfoz:

Link and price?

Samsung Level U Pro Headset 16,500

My nairaland link https://www.nairaland.com/5193854/redmi-note-7-64gig-4gig
Re: Tired Of Buying Fake Earpiece? by ryfoz(m): 3:54pm On Jun 12
Just2endowed2:

Samsung Level U Pro Headset 16,500

My nairaland link https://www.nairaland.com/5193854/redmi-note-7-64gig-4gig

Headset? ₦16,500?

Blood of Zechariah shocked

1 Like

Re: Tired Of Buying Fake Earpiece? by sirqeeboi: 7:05pm On Jun 12
Since i forgot my follow come earpiece at a friends house last year april.ave been have phobia to buy another one cry cry if i dont get the same quality sound and lasting one it would pain me...

1 Like

Re: Tired Of Buying Fake Earpiece? by 9xplorer: 8:30pm On Jun 12
I don't make empty promises. My customers have never been disappointed about the product in fact i get more referrals from every sale. The product is worth giving a trial and you going to enjoy it. Call/whatsapp 08068017380 to get yours
sirqeeboi:
Since i forgot my follow come earpiece at a friends house last year april.ave been have phobia to buy another one cry cry if i dont get the same quality sound and lasting one it would pain me...
Re: Tired Of Buying Fake Earpiece? by 9xplorer: 7:54am On Jun 14
Please someone chatted me up from Kwara State. Pls send me Hello on Whatsapp cause I lost some of my chats. The earpiece is in Kwara state already.
Re: Tired Of Buying Fake Earpiece? by 9xplorer: 4:59pm On Jun 14
Don't miss this weekend deal

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do You Know What The White Or Black Stripes On Your Earpiece Jack do ? / Top 7 Things To Do Instead Of Buying The Iphone 8 Or Iphone 8 Plus / Disadvantages Of Buying Smartphones From New Or Unpopular Mobile Brands

For Sale Samsung Galaxy Grand 2 Gold And Black / Jumia Black Friday Scam / Graphic Photos: Why You Shouldn't Receive Phone Calls In The Kitchen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.