Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,397 members, 7,800,807 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:07 AM

Stalked By A Mafia - An Action/romance Thriller - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Stalked By A Mafia - An Action/romance Thriller (6313 Views)

The Bodyguard - An Action/romance Thriller / Fear No More (A Romance Thriller) / RESTLESS - An Action/Romance Thriller (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stalked By A Mafia - An Action/romance Thriller by Treasure17(m): 11:49am On Jul 04, 2019
skubido:

Same here, but sometimes things don't go the way we think.
Absolutely.
Re: Stalked By A Mafia - An Action/romance Thriller by skubido(m): 10:32pm On Jul 23, 2019
OP wetin happen?
Re: Stalked By A Mafia - An Action/romance Thriller by Oyinprince(m): 7:08am On Jul 24, 2019
Stalked By A Mafia - Episode 16

A story by Tisa Phiri

Scar woke up early for a long time he had never felt so rested and he had slept without night mares. He looked at Sila`s face, her head lay peacefully on his chest. he watched as her chest moved up and down slowly as she breathed.

"she's so tender and delicate" he thought to himself.

"maybe there`s a God somewhere for sure. he just sent this perfect thing in my hands. i dont even deserve her" he thought to himself.

He remembered the day after he had raped her, he regretted and felt bad, the only thing he could remember at that time was her cry as he forced himself through her tightness. He never even told anyone about the rape but his conscious always reminded him of what he had done. He later on decided never to drink and get drunk. He could only take 2 glasses of wine per day. His only way of releasing his stress was through smoking.

At some point Jo decided to get him a woman. she was quite decent a bank Teller. she was a beautiful woman but all Scar was attracted to her was her body, in fact hated her guts and love for money.

He always satisfied her in that area anyway so he had no issues even though Jo insisted he let her around he decided to dumped her and paid her off for her services especially when he suspected her having another man.

It was actually a relief that she was out of his life and he had never bothered himself with another woman till he spotted Sila in town and fall for her instantly.

Here he was with her, He gently stroke her hair.

"what do i do now? my life is all bleeped up with my enemies probably hunting me down right now? i need to keep this woman and my son safe."

he was deep in thoughts when his phone vibrated. He checked the caller and it was one of the boys. "boss switch on the TV there`s something you have to see." The voice came through sharply.

He slowly put Sila`s head on the pillow without waking her, walked to the living room in his robe, turning on the TV he was stattled by what he saw on the News the reporter was reporting a house burning down in flames.

"This came in in the early hours of today. we do not know the cause of the fire and the police have established that there were no any human remains from the house fortunately." the reporter explained..

Sila who had followed Scar in the room saw the news.

"on my God !" she screamed raising everyone in the house.

" Aaron thats my house. Someone burnt down my home and i have no where else to go." she cried loudly as Aaron hugged her.

Maria and Zac came to the room and Zac cried upon seeing his home burn on the TV.

"mom!" he shouted,

"they burnt our house and all our things."

Sila walked to him and hugged him. "am so sorry sonny... sorry" she held the boy and cried with him.

Maria who stood watching cried too as she watched the fire men trying to put out the fire.

Scar lifted Sila up.

"You need to be strong for Zac stop crying now and look after him" he whispered to her.

"Come with me for a minute" he held her hand. Sila wipped Zac`s tears,

"go with aunty sonny okey." She told him.

"am coming."

"Am so sorry Sila this is happening to you.Its all my fault. you need to stay far away from me, am a cursed man" Sca cried.

"See i destroy everything i touch." He shook his head really feeling bad about the way things had turned out.

Sila cried in Silence.

"don`t you see Aaron? my life is over, that house is the only thing i had worked for my whole life. i paid for it with everything i had and it took me years to finish paying that brother in-law of mine for the house. That proud fool almost took advantage of me over that house. It was my only pride the only thing i had to leave for my son in case i died today and now its all burnt to ashes." She sobbed.

" My family hates me because of Isaac, they think of me as a disgrace cause i got pregnant at 18 and threw away my future. where will i go now tell me? Where?"

Scar shed tears too

"its all my fault am sorry, i should have stayed away from you had i known this will happen. stay here for a while. i know Chile did this and he wont stop till he gets to me and now he knows you. he will try destroy me through you. please i know its hard but i have to find that fool and kill him myself." He mumbled.

"Kill him?" Sila asked suprised.

"how can you even talk of killing somebody proudly like that? " she made a face.

"You have to understand Sila, that`s the only way to get rid of people like me. its either him or me. I promise if i had to die it will be until you and Zac are safe.

Look at me Sila" he shook her.

"i have made a lot of mistakes and wrong choices in my life but knowing you in this short period is the best choice i have ever made, believe me nd if i died today just know that i love you and our Son more than anything. You, Zac and my mother are the most important people in my life, let me see my guys" he told her before walking out.

"someone will bring you clothes and please feel free to prepare and eat anything you want. If you need anything the workers can help you. you are safe here chile knows better than come to this house. There are guards everywhere and I doubt he even knows this place." Je added.

"Take care" Sila managed to say when He had finished talking.

he smilled..

"and come back alive" she added.. "I will " he smilled

"especially if i have to come back to see your face again."

Sila sat down and cried. she had lost her home and now was hiding from a murderer. Funny how life can turn over night, just yesterday she recalled being happy and at peace with her small family. watching her favorite serie and laughing. Now all was in the past.

she sighed as her phone rang, it was her Mother.

"Helo" she answered..

"Sila" her mom spoke up

" i just saw the news. are you and your son aIright? " she asked...

"yeah mom we are okey. thank God we slept at a friend`s house so we were`nt inside.."

"oh thats a relief Sila we were worried about you." Her mother responded.

Sila sighed, her mom was the one who always showed a bit of concern in her life.

"so tell me what are you going to do now? " her mom continued.

"i dont know yet mom i am still confused." she answered.

"oh poor child" her mother said. ,

"you always have to face the most difficult things of all your friend. we have no money to help you now but you can call your brother in-law am sure he can help out. He has lots of flats there maybe he can lend you one as you try to settle down again." She proposed to her.

"oh mom thank you but no. i would rather stay on the streets than call that proud fool for help. He almost raped me before i paid him for that house remember...? "

"Sila you are so stubborn, when you change your mind call him and ask for his help. I even heard he`s in Kabwe right now." Her mother insisted.

"forget it mom am not doing it." Sila shook her head as she hang up.

"that proud brother in-law, he always wants to get glory. but i wont be used for his foolish pride and ego" she murmured to herself.

To be continued
Re: Stalked By A Mafia - An Action/romance Thriller by Treasure17(m): 2:03pm On Jul 24, 2019
Chile is a mad man. How could he. I'm with you on this scar.

Twuale prince.

1 Like

Re: Stalked By A Mafia - An Action/romance Thriller by skubido(m): 7:17pm On Jul 24, 2019
Tanks for the update

1 Like

Re: Stalked By A Mafia - An Action/romance Thriller by Oyinprince(m): 1:20am On Jul 26, 2019
Stalked By A Mafia - Episode 17

A story by Tisa Phiri

Scar looked at his boys. He glanced at them for some time without saying a word.

"Boss " one of them spoke up.

"We have never seen you like this, this is really getting to you. Just say the word and we will do whatever you want to avenge your woman`s loss"

" yeah" the other guy added.

" lets go and destroy Chile already. we have the guys and we can hire others if need be."

Jo who was seated opposite Scar spoke up too.

"we all saw what happened this morning on the news and am sorry to tell you guys that we have some more bad news for all of us." He started.

"That business man we robbed the gen sets and Jeep has teamed up with Chile. we don`t know how but he`s in kabwe and right as we speak he`s funding Chile. he wants us all dead."

" what? " all the guys in the room asked as everyone shook their heads and all this time Scar was quite.

"what now? Are we going to sit f wait for them to come got us" They all looked at Scar.

He cleared his throat..

"you know l what guys? i have never asked anything rather than loyalty and none of you has ever disappointed me. Now listen to me. we all knew that our lives were not so much assured in this job, we all signed in knowing the danger involved. I know some of you have families and people to take care of, that`s why i will not ask any of you to put your lives on the line for me anymore.

You all have a choice, either to be with me on this or not. I will not force anyone to be on this war.

what is coming is big and very personal, its probably going to change all our lives. so decide now. Before we start anything" he sighed closely staring at them all.

It was quite for a while and then Ken spoke first..

"boss" he said.

". you are right we have always done what you said and all of us are loyal to you and i for one is not leaving you alone to face this war. we worked and fought hard to be were we now and i will fight with you till the end. Thanks to you my family has a better life and they will inherit a good fortune too if anything happens to me, am with you Boss all the way." He raised his hand.

one by one all the guys decided to stay with Scar. Jo was the last to speak.

"Scar, you are more than a friend to me boss. You have been with me and taught me more than stealing cars and machines man, am not going to let you in this alone. we are brothers man. I have known you when you were still Aaron and i was the one who pushed you to this years back. So am not going to abandon you brother to the death we fight together!" He shouted looking at Scar who nodded gently.

"Thank you all guys for all this and your words, nothing will give me so much courage than knowing you my brothers are besides me as i fight my enemy. I am not a believer in God, but if any of you is, pray that this battle favours us. we have to hit before Chile does and as we finish planning here this evening i want you to promise me one thing, anyone who will make it out alive. Make sure you keep an eye on my son and my woman. " they all nodded in agreement before they went in plotting and sketching their plans to attack Chile.

Scar drove home to his mother after taking and planning with his boys. They would attack Chile`s hideout the following night. He parked outside his mother`s house and stood by his car for a while. He had no idea why he was even there. After almost 10 minutes of standing outside, he knocked on the door and his mother opened for him..

"Aaron" she called him.

" what are you doing here this time? i mean you never visit me in the night." She asked concerned. He went and sat down on a sofa.

" mom," he started.

"I want you to know i love you very much and if anything was to happen to me. i want you to live on and continue in happiness. I want you to know its not your fault i lived my life the way people will say. It was all my doing and you never failed me. Life had its turns on me and all my decisions were mine alone."

His mother looked at him surprised

"My son, i don`t understand you. you are a hard working person and you have made it in life with your hard work. what will people say about you? "

he smilled at her..

"you always say the sweetest words mom" he smiled.

" yes." she told him..

" you deserve that my son and more. " he laughed.

"you are the best mom in the world mother " he said kissing his mother on her forehead.

"I got to go mother" he said standing up to leave.

"wait a moment" his mother stopped him. she went to the kitchen and brought a plate of food.

" I prepared your favorite meal this evening like i knew you would come." She handed him a plate.

He smiled

"oh mother! sweet potatoes with groundnuts? this is good thank you."

He ate as his mother watched him.

she could feel it in her heart something was wrong with him but Scar had always kept to himself. He never expressed his feelings since he was a child and his mother always had a hard time getting him to open up. He hugged her good bye as he went out.

"I put something in the account mom did you see it?" he asked as they walked to his car.

"No" she smilled

" i will check my phone later. Maybe the message came i didnt see it."

" okey good night mom" he said as he started the car engine.

"Good night Aaron and God bless you." She smiled as she waved at him.

He reached home and found Sila and Zac in the sitting room. Zac was watching cartoons as Sila looked at nothing in particular.

"Hey guys! " he called out.

"Hey!" Sila said looking at him. Zac greeted him as well his eyes still glued to the TV. Scar sat quitely looking at Zac and later stood.

"am going to bed now." he said patting Zac on his shoulders,

" good night big boy" he told him.

"Good night" Zac answered without looking away from the TV.

Sila followed him the moment he closed shut the bedroom door.

" anything new?" she asked him. :you don`t look good at all. would you mind to tell me what happened? "

"Sit here" he patted the bed besides him. Sila sat next to him.

"I dont have good news unfortunately. Chile has teamed up with a big business man from Lusaka and their mission is to hunt me down and kill me. He doesn`t only want what i stole from him. He wants my head on the platter as well." He sighed

"Oh Aron that sounds bad i dont know what to tell you. what are you going to do now?" she asked concerned..

"I dont know yet Sila. but i have planned to attack before they do, then i might stand a chance to beat them.,"

Sila shook her head.

"does it ever end Aaron? this your fighting and killing each other like animals is this what you people live for? "

" life is a battle Sila" he responded his eyes on her.

"i really wish i met you way back.

You know what?" he smilled.

" you are the light that has shined in my dark life and with you besides me right now is more than what i would ask for. promise me you will be a strong woman and fight hard and protect our Son. He doesnt know me and i think he should never know his father was a common thief if anything happened to me."

Sila looked up at him.

"dont speak like you are saying good bye Aaron dont you dare. no one is dying tomorrow or anytime soon."

He smilled as he held her waist,

" this my dear woman is what i choose years back and the price of what i have done. I can not promise you more than today because my tomorrow is not certain."

"but..." Sila almost talked..

"shshshshsh" he whispered to her.

"i dont want you to be sad, on the contrary you deserve a better man and a good life. I am not certain about my life tomorrow but, but i am certain of one thing. I love you with all my Mafia being" he smiled as he kissed her.

" Allow me to enjoy being with you tonight. Let me have some piece of happiness again"

she smiled and held him close relaxing in his arms feeling his steady pulse from his chest as he stroke her back gently.

"whatever you say Boss" she whispered.

He smiled and closed his eyes burying his head in her chest.

To be continued

Read more here - www.youngicee.com/category/stalked-by-mafia
Re: Stalked By A Mafia - An Action/romance Thriller by Treasure17(m): 1:36pm On Jul 26, 2019
The war between Scar and chile go sweet o. Thanks for the update
Re: Stalked By A Mafia - An Action/romance Thriller by skubido(m): 8:48pm On Jul 26, 2019
Oya make d war start oooo

Tanks for the update
Re: Stalked By A Mafia - An Action/romance Thriller by Oyinprince(m): 11:40pm On Jul 27, 2019
Stalked By A Mafia - Episode 18

A story by Tisa Phiri

She wore her white uniform, walking down the beach with her bare feet. she was smilling looking at the water flowing softly.

"life is like a tide, it flows in the direction of the wind. sometimes we just find ourselves in circumstances we never hoped for , but the beauty of it is that we can chose to rise again when the wind blows harder on us. Just like the tides, they fade and rise again continually."

He held her from behind,

" you are right my woman." he spoke in her neck,

"life is indeed a tide" he smiled.

She turned to look at him and there was blood all over her uniform. he heard gun shots,

"dammit!, they shot her" he screamed.

" No ! no Sila ! Please wake up please" he cried shaking her as she lay lifeless in his arms. someone held his shoulders from behind.

"she's gone man we have to let her go."

" Noooooooooo!" He screamed loudly.

"Aaron ! Aaron!" Sila shook him from his sleep.

He woke up with a start.

"Sila!" he jumped from the bed panting heavily.

"It's ok," Sila looked at him

"You were dreaming."

His face was covered with fear. He had never felt so afraid in his entire life.

"Are you okey?" He asked her checking the window as he looked outside everything was quite..

"Am fine" Sila nodded,

"come back to sleep" she added putting her head down.

" I will join you later. " he sighed getting his robe. .

He went to the bar and poured some brandy in a glass with ice. He got two of his favourite cigarrate and the ash tray with a lighter on top, heading outside. he sat on a step after the door, lit his ciggarrate and pulled in the smoke. He relaxed feeling it's warm effect as the smoke entered him.

Staring in the sky, it was a bit dark, the air was cold but he didn't mind the coldness the floor tiles was giving his bare feet. He drunk his wine in a gulp, closing his eyes as he felt the scorch from the wine in his gullet.

Scar went deep in thoughts. he was a strong man and all but the feeling he had especially after the dream was giving him a bad vibe. He had always known a day like this would come, only he didn't anticipate hurting others in the process.

He had millions in his bank account and some other money in the hidden safe in his room but at that particular moment it was all useless.

He smilled at the thought of the woman inside, she truly was an amazing person. she had given him all her passion. He would normally expect hatred and strife from her but instead she made him happy in the last two days they had been together.

" I can die a happy man" he said loudly,

"provided she and my son are safe" he looked at butt of the cigarette in his hand, it was almost burning his finger, he put it off and lit the second one and went on smoking it slowly.

"If you came out here to fill your lungs with that Poisson, then you were better off having night mares " she said from the door way.

he turned to look at her. she had on one of his robes and put his socks on her feet. He smilled at her..

"I thought you are sleeping." He responded.

"well I can't just be comfortable in someone's nice bed when the owner is frezzing out here" she teased..

"Am keeping warm" he said showing her the cigarrate..

"see.. "

Shaking her head, she went and sat on the step were Scar had put his feet, putting her back between his legs, she held her kneels as the robe covered her feet.

He held her from behind as she leaned her head on his chest and they both stayed quite for minutes.

"It is good sometimes to just be there for someone, one needed not to say a word. Just their presence made all the difference."

Scar thought as he held her, her being there was all he wanted.

She thought.

"wow, Sila you are truly crazy. how can you fall for this guy."

She knew her life would never be the same but how could she deny what the heart wanted, call it destiny or pure coincidence she felt for Scar what she had never felt for another man . She smilled as the thoughts of making love to him came to her mind.

He was so gentle, he touched her like she was so delicate she would break. she recalled him holding her as he sat on the bed his back on the wall. He had slowly pulled her closer to him without breaking off from the kiss. she felt his hardness as he drew her closer. He paused for a while and gave her a smile.

"this" he had said.

"I would die for"

With all tendernes he had made love to her and she had been lost in his arms for what seemed like forever.

She smilled again her body relaxing as she frowned coming to the present.

"what are you thinking about ?" Scar who as still as quite whispered to her.

" everything." She said with a chuckle.

"Aaron I want you alive" she said after some silence again.

"Okay?" He said more like a question .

"yeah I don't know what else to say I just need you alive. I don't care if you are a murderer or a thief. I want you to live on." She shrugged.

He turned her to look at him,

"well I don't believe in God as much as you do. but if luck be on my side just maybe I might live " he smiled.

"I believe in God Aaron and I know my God loves you. he will give you a second Chance at life." She rubbed her hands on his.

he sighed.

"if you say so."

"yeah, i believe he will" she nodded.

Hours later Scar and his men a crew of about 30 guys gathered as they planned their final moves. Scar inspected everyone before they jumped in the two trucks and Scar, Jo and 3 other guys got in his BMW.

Chile had his hide out somewhere between kabwe and kapiri town. Luck for Scar there was someone from Chile's circle leaking him the information..

Chile's plan was to capture Scar alive and hand him over to the Lusaka business man who wanted to witness him die..

In the silent night they crawled to the spot like soldiers fighting in the US army. Scar leading one group and Jo the second group of 15..

With succession, they put out the men on guard. One of them tried fighting back causing some noise which led Chile and his other guys lash out and fire gun shots in all directions.

The darkness did Scar and his group a favour, they managed to push forward attacking their enemy with full force.

Scar wanted Chile so he charged foward and followed him as he saw him head inside the building. It was difficult to pull forward with bullets flying everywhere. He finally manged to push through after one of his guys covered his back.

He turned into a room with little lighting and was caught with a sharp pain in his leg as he looked around.

"uuhhh!" He screamed in pain holding his leg as he fell down to the floor. The hysterically laughing Chile emmerged from the place he was hiding.

"well, well." he clapped his hands.

"the might Scar has fallen. who could have known." He teased kicking him hard in the back as Scar rolled and screamed out in pain.

"I will kill you idiot!" scar snapped.

"You are a coward! instead of fighting like a man you run to use a gun whilst hiding."

Chile smiled widely..

" it doesn't matter how I take you down you stupid boy. I trained you and I will be the one to finish you !" he shouted.

Scar used his other leg and kicked Chile in the stomach as he tried to get close to him. Chile staggered back. Scar tried to move to get to him but the wound on his leg was so painful, he lay back down.

"This is for stealing people's things" Chile kicked him hard

"and this is for betraying me" he kicked him again.

Scar crawled trying to reach his gun which Chile had pushed away and Chile quickly stepped on his wounded leg causing him to scream in pain.

"I see your balls are empty my boy from f**king that bi*ch! " Chile shouted..

"I warned you Scar, women destroy people like you and me. see now how much of a piece of shit you turned out to be because of her. Not to worry though" Chile added

" I will make sure I dig her grave next to yours and put a poster.

"love kills the mighty" hahahahahah!" he laughed out aloud.

Scar with all that remained in him pulled out a flicker knife from his shoe and before Chile would stop laughing he landed it with force on his foot pricking through his sandals direct into his skin.

As Chile staggered back screaming, Scar pulled himself and got to his gun. He raised it and shot Chile in his stomach.

Before he could fall, Chile also pulled his gun and shot scar in his side chest.

Scar shot the second bullet and it landed direct in Chile's forehead, he fell with a thag.

Letting go of his gun, Scar head sirens outside, it seemed someone had alerted the police. His eyes were half closing when he saw Jo run to him.

"Scar !" He called him.

"stay with me man. Am going to get you out of here."

At home Sila paced around her room praying and crying.

" God please let him live, give him a second chance. You can Change him Lord like you changed Saul." she knelt down and prayed her face wet with tears. she felt a deep sadines and cloud cover her.

It was like someone just put a blanket on top of her and she was under the dark. she shed more tears as the heaviness increased making her pray the more.

"I love him." She said aloud.

"really love him Lord and we him alive."

To be continued

Read more here - www.youngicee.com/category/stalked-by-a-mafia
Re: Stalked By A Mafia - An Action/romance Thriller by Doubra12(m): 6:46pm On Jul 28, 2019
Nice story
Re: Stalked By A Mafia - An Action/romance Thriller by Treasure17(m): 12:58pm On Jul 29, 2019
Chile is down finally.
Well done omo oba.
Re: Stalked By A Mafia - An Action/romance Thriller by Oyinprince(m): 6:45pm On Jul 31, 2019
Stalked By A Mafia - Episode 19

A story by Tisa Phiri

Jo lifted Scar on his shoulders rushed through the back running to the bush. The police had come and most guys scattered around the whole place some still shooting about.

He had no time to check on other guys, his mission was to get his friend and boss out of that place.

4 other guys came his way.. "someone get to the car and start the engine now! " he shouted as he drew near to the place the vehicles were packed.

"Scar has been hit. I can still feel his heart beat but he's not doing so good" he informed them.

As soon as he lay him in the back seat he put some pressure in his chest wound.

"wait for others" Jo told the other guys

" and be careful. "

The driver drove at full speed as they went through the dark. Jo's forehead had drops of sweat, one would think it was hot but the air was cold.

Sila calm down when she had cried and prayed enough. she looked around the house. It felt so empty without Scar around. Her phone vibrated and she answered immediately without looking at the Id, hoping it was Scar.

"Helo sister in-law" she heard her sister's husband greet her in high spirits.

"Hello" Sila answered rather disappointed.

" I heard what happened to your house, am just curious. how on earth did you get involved with mafia's ." He asked.

"what?" Sila thought to herself. she wondered how her in-law had known about Mafia's. They didn't mention anything of such sought on the news.

"What do you mean..?" She managed to say at last.

"well Sila my dear I was born way before you and I can tell you are not behaving right. Now listen to me. I know you are hiding at that thug's house and I wanted to tell you that if he will live after tonight I will personally hunt him down like a dog he is and I don't care whether you are sleeping with him or not I will finish him."

Sila was shocked.

"So my brother inlaw is the man Scar had told me was after his life? " She thought to herself after he hang up.

"My God" she held her face,

"this is so bad." She had some idea her inlaw was not a good man. Infact, he obtained most of his wealth involved in dirty politics and corrupt businesses. she shook her head as she sat on the couch after checking on her son who was deep in sleep.

It was 02 am and she had not heard anything from Scar.

She remembered him saying bye to her before heading out. He looked at her and kissed her gently.

" take care " he had said.

" I promise if I make it out alive, I will live to make you happy. I love you" he whispered to her. He then asked her a question she didn't answer.

"Sila" he called her, as she looked up at him he asked,

" do you love me?"

She looked at him and just said, "make sure you come back here " without answering his question.

Sila sighed.

"I wish i told him what I feel" she thought to herself..she got up from the couch with a start when the door to the sitting room opened widely Jo and two other guys rushed in holding Scar who was motionless blood stains all over his clothes. Sila stood up, her hands to her mouth

"oh my God! what happened to him ?" she asked crying.

"He got shot" Jo told her,

"And he's not doing good at all."

She followed them as they took him to some room and lay his body on the bed.

"he needs a Doctor" Sila said her hands shaking as she touched his shirt blood in her hands,

"my God" she cried

"save his life"

"The doctor is on his way" Jo explained.

"we cannot risk going to the hospital or he will end up in prison."

Sila nodded...

"well get me some items I need to stabilise his bleeding and prepare him before the doctor arrives." she told him panicking..

she struggled tearing his shirt off as she gasped, the bullet had missed his heart. It really had gone deeper and he was bleeding badily.

Luckily, the doctor Jo mentioned walked in a few minutes later and went to him.

"she's a nurse" Jo told him as he checked Scar..

"Good, help me with the tools in that bag" he indicated to Sila.

she did all the doctor asked and after an hour they managed to pull out the bullets both in his chest and leg.

He needs blood as soon as possible the Doctor announced..

"he's lost lots of blood, without blood we will lose him"

Jo stepped forward without hesitation

"get from me."

" well it's not that direct, we need a match with his blood type" the Doctor frowned.

Sila spoke looking up at him,

"get mine doctor, I have group 0 it will match any other group." She stood

"Are you sure?" the Doctor asked her.

"please Doctor just save his life already. We cannot waste any time"

The doctor went back to his vehicle and brought in some more machines and equipments. Thankfully Scar had met him up the previous day and hired him.

" I want you to be available and prepare for emergencies tomorrow" he had told him.

" I want all my men's lives taken care of in case they do get hurt." After cautioning him and offering him a lot of money the doctor had agreed. He gave Scar his number which he in turn gave to Jo and two other guys.

" If any of us walks out unharmed or alive," he told them,

"call the doctor to help those who might be in need of him."

After setting everything the doctor drew some blood from Sila and put a drip on Scar, who was still motionless.

Sila felt a bit dizzy, the effect of drawing two drips of blood from her.

she drunk some milk and took the vitamins from the doctor taking a few minutes of rest.

Afterwards, she slowly walked to Scar who's wounds had now stopped bleeding and clean sheets were placed under him. His head placed on a pillow. She sat besides him and held his hand.

The Doctor and Jo left the room.

"we will be next room" they said as they left.

She touched his face marking the scar between his eyes with her fingers.

" you have to live Aaron" she said aloud

" please your son and I needs you alive. togther we can live through these dark times." she shed a tear.

"I know you have been through a lot but please you need to fight harder than before, be the superman that my Son thinks you are."

she kissed his lips as tears rolled down her face.

"I am so scared Aaron, you need to come back, you promised to make me happy remember ? I didnt answer your question earlier. yes I.... I love you! " She sniffed.

" I love you with the same passion I hated you when you raped me. please say something. I love you Aaron." She shouted louder.

He moved his head slightly, turning painfully he let a weak smile.

" Now that I can die for" he whispered.

Sila smilled tearly

" you are alive!" she laughed happily.

"oh thank you Lord" she looked up.

"well I couldn't cross over with all that crying" he teased weakly trying to touch her face and wipe her tears.

"Don't move" she told him.

"let me call the doctor."

The doctor came in and checked him.

" well young man" he said,

"you have a hundred lives," he chuckled.

" the bullets almost led you to the other side. Thank this woman who just saved your life. Without her blood we could be saying something else now."

"Thank you Doctor" he whispered as he rubbed Sila' s hand.

"I owe you my woman, and I will live the rest of my life to make you happy. Thank you" he smiled slightly at her.

"yes you have to !" She smilled with tears in her eyes,

"you owe me big time." She teased sighing with relief.

To be continued

Read more here - www.youngicee.com/category/stalked-by-a-mafia

1 Like

Re: Stalked By A Mafia - An Action/romance Thriller by Treasure17(m): 12:19pm On Aug 01, 2019
Thanks for the update.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Sex That Almost Got Me Killed.......prolific Write Up / Buried Emotion - A Short Love Story That Touches The Heart. / My Jamb Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 141
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.