Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,396 members, 7,808,420 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:42 AM

Ekiti State University Student Attempts Suicide Over Failure In One Of His Cours - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ekiti State University Student Attempts Suicide Over Failure In One Of His Cours (19008 Views)

Chinwendu Odoh: UNN Student Attempts Suicide, Rescued / SS2 Student Attempts Suicide In Sokoto Over “Wrong” Accusation / Pastor’s Wife Who Sent Her Nudes On Church’s Whatsapp Page Attempts Suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ekiti State University Student Attempts Suicide Over Failure In One Of His Cours by notymforluv: 11:25am On Jun 06, 2019
Form: collinsuchendusblog.com

A final year Accounting student of the Ekiti State University who was involved in the mass failure in one of the courses, attempted suicide yesterday Wednesday June 5th.

According to Lere Olayinka, an aide of former governor of the state Ayo Fayose, the student was rushed to the Ekiti State University Teaching Hospital (EKSUTH), Ado Ekiti where doctors are currently battling to save his life.

Source: https://www.collinsuchendusblog.com/2019/06/ekiti-state-university-student-attempts.html?m=1

Re: Ekiti State University Student Attempts Suicide Over Failure In One Of His Cours by notymforluv: 1:01pm On Jun 06, 2019
Re: Ekiti State University Student Attempts Suicide Over Failure In One Of His Cours by Bbbwings: 2:52pm On Jun 06, 2019
There is much hopelessness in this country..
Even me that got a job six months ago do not know my fate as of now.
o to ge movement is now revealing itself and it is not up to a week dey resumed office.
Next level is here.

6 Likes

Re: Ekiti State University Student Attempts Suicide Over Failure In One Of His Cours by Iyajelili(f): 2:52pm On Jun 06, 2019
Learn from your mistakes,Spill and write your carry over course with the aim of passing this time then graduate and be useful. I know people who collected certificate of attendance and are still alive doing everything possible to start all over.

Children of nowadays sef

4 Likes

Re: Ekiti State University Student Attempts Suicide Over Failure In One Of His Cours by GistmoreNG: 2:52pm On Jun 06, 2019
embarassed

See Kinsey Sue, The Lady Who Invaded The Pitch Strips Nak£d During UEFA Final (18+ Photos + Video)=> HERE
Re: Ekiti State University Student Attempts Suicide Over Failure In One Of His Cours by handie(m): 2:52pm On Jun 06, 2019
Mtcheeew. This one na Mumu. In 2010, I got admitted. My admission got into my head and I began to think I'm super brilliant to gain admission at 16. I lost focus and it wasn't until my final year (When water don already pass garri) that I woke up from my delusion. Did all that was humanly possible to make up for my past errors (Including not registering some courses in 400 Level so I can have an extra year and more time to prepare for the exams.). Went for clearance in 2016/17 and I learnt that I had a 200 level CO i never re registered for.... And by that time, course registration had expired and I was deemed to have overstayed my time in the school. 4 years wasted! I was demoralised. Me that was the hope of d family fa! Did I contemplate suicide? Not at all..... I believe so far there's life, there certainly will always be hope. I went back, wrote JAMB, got admitted into d same institution (Albeit a different department) and I am already in my 2nd year. Na just one extra year this one get he wan kill himself. Truth is, It's never over unless you give up. Tho, it's hard, When you fail, dust yourself up, learn from ur mistakes, apply the lessons learnt and give it a push again and again till you succeed. SUICIDE IS NEVER AN OPTION.

164 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Ekiti State University Student Attempts Suicide Over Failure In One Of His Cours by gnykelly(m): 2:52pm On Jun 06, 2019
Under Nigerian law suicide is not a crime, attempted suicide is a crime grin hopefully the after his treatment the Nigerian police will do their job

3 Likes

Re: Ekiti State University Student Attempts Suicide Over Failure In One Of His Cours by Onihaxymediaweb: 2:52pm On Jun 06, 2019
Smh
Re: Ekiti State University Student Attempts Suicide Over Failure In One Of His Cours by Penywise(m): 2:52pm On Jun 06, 2019
He should come and read medicine in UNEC...he would have died since.

5 Likes

Re: Ekiti State University Student Attempts Suicide Over Failure In One Of His Cours by massinola(m): 2:52pm On Jun 06, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Ekiti State University Student Attempts Suicide Over Failure In One Of His Cours by luminouz(m): 2:53pm On Jun 06, 2019
Ehya...sorry
Re: Ekiti State University Student Attempts Suicide Over Failure In One Of His Cours by anonymous1759(m): 2:53pm On Jun 06, 2019
Allow the GOAT kill himself. Some people dey buy Bsc, , PhD with money even some Ssce are working in good places with all due respect. A Nigga of mine had more than 20 carry undecided over. He felt his school went to make money now he's a complete graduate. Money do all the talking.
Don't allow lecturers to talk shiit at you like if you fail you're a dump asss, some of them had carry over more than yourself but will be forming James Bond.

This dude needs federal beating to factory reset his head.

8 Likes

Re: Ekiti State University Student Attempts Suicide Over Failure In One Of His Cours by Oloripelebe: 2:53pm On Jun 06, 2019
He should be sent to jail... Useless boy
Re: Ekiti State University Student Attempts Suicide Over Failure In One Of His Cours by enemyofprogress: 2:53pm On Jun 06, 2019
RIP in advance
Re: Ekiti State University Student Attempts Suicide Over Failure In One Of His Cours by Dennis192: 2:53pm On Jun 06, 2019
he should be casterated
Re: Ekiti State University Student Attempts Suicide Over Failure In One Of His Cours by Privatepart00: 2:53pm On Jun 06, 2019
He failed a course only ? If he had an extra year what would he have done ? Probably bury himself alive

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti State University Student Attempts Suicide Over Failure In One Of His Cours by rusher14: 2:53pm On Jun 06, 2019
Don't do this young man.

If only you knew that life goes beyond the walls of your institution.

Get well soon.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti State University Student Attempts Suicide Over Failure In One Of His Cours by Amanda4life: 2:54pm On Jun 06, 2019
Notyfok, ijja
Re: Ekiti State University Student Attempts Suicide Over Failure In One Of His Cours by Richy4(m): 2:54pm On Jun 06, 2019
Is this what is trending in Nigeria now suicide?what sort of nonsense is this

3 Likes

Re: Ekiti State University Student Attempts Suicide Over Failure In One Of His Cours by enemyofprogress: 2:54pm On Jun 06, 2019
luminouz:
Ehya...sorry
stop wasting your sorry jo,keep it for better person

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti State University Student Attempts Suicide Over Failure In One Of His Cours by teekay213(m): 2:54pm On Jun 06, 2019
Demonic govt where sniper now sells more than pure water
Re: Ekiti State University Student Attempts Suicide Over Failure In One Of His Cours by moses93(m): 2:54pm On Jun 06, 2019
one of these I too know students

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti State University Student Attempts Suicide Over Failure In One Of His Cours by inspector1(m): 2:55pm On Jun 06, 2019
WHY YOUTH OF THIS CENTURY ALWAYS LOOK FOR THE EASY WAY OUT, DURING ROUGH TIME?

I TOT THERE IS A SAYING DAT READ; TOUGH TIME NEVER LAST BUT TOUGH PEOPLE DO!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti State University Student Attempts Suicide Over Failure In One Of His Cours by Kenmatt(m): 2:55pm On Jun 06, 2019
My view on any body that wants to commit suicide is for him or her to go on without hestitation. It is better to have few reasonable people around the corner than to have multitudes of unproductive minds.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti State University Student Attempts Suicide Over Failure In One Of His Cours by barrypro: 2:56pm On Jun 06, 2019
E WAN DIE BECAUSE OF ONE COURSE.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekiti State University Student Attempts Suicide Over Failure In One Of His Cours by KUSHVICKY: 2:56pm On Jun 06, 2019
cry
Re: Ekiti State University Student Attempts Suicide Over Failure In One Of His Cours by enemyofprogress: 2:57pm On Jun 06, 2019
Iyajelili:
Learn from your mistakes,Spill and write your carry over course with the aim of passing this time then graduate and be useful. I know people who collected certificate of attendance and are still alive doing everything possible to start all over.

Children of nowadays sef
abeg na wetin you cook I dey hungry

1 Like

Re: Ekiti State University Student Attempts Suicide Over Failure In One Of His Cours by Trism(m): 2:57pm On Jun 06, 2019
Don't worry he will wake up since he failed a course he will also fail in committing suicide.

No mercy since he decided to be stupid

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abule Egba Explosion: Police Arrest 4, Declare Prime Suspect Wanted / Two Nigerians Arrested As India Busts Nigerian-Afghan Heroin Cartel / 16-Year-Old Boy Arrested For Touching A 6-Year-Old Girl's Private Part In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.